Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I loved Miranda Jones!! I just saw the episodes with her the other day. She was so beautiful, and Kitty loved her. But they never showed us why she didn’t make TC. Does anyone have scuttlebutt on that? That was Season 6, I believe?

I thought her kicks were low during semis.  I went to double check if that was her, but Amazon cut out the semi finals and the judges deliberations for that season🙄.  It sucks cause that's when Kristi goes after Charlotte!!

5 hours ago, kalibean said:

I feel bad for some of them, but most of the cuts have seemed justified to me.  Even with Gabby...hers is just extra annoying because other team members are allowed to have love handles, but she wasn't.

Kali is the only one that really comes to mind right now, but she was also a weight cut wasn't she?  So yeah, you kind of know the deal coming in on that situation.  You just have to hope you're favored enough for them to give you some grace, and that's the exception.  But also don't be devastated with shock when you've been on WW half the season and you know you aren't looking your best.

I agree with you, but I still feel Little Heather was robbed!  She should have made it.  I know she messed up on the kick line, and that was bad, but I feel like that was a freak accident.  She was/is still one of my favorite DCCs.  She was just so darn cute.

Edited by KickPretty
I’m just slow! 🐌
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

I agree with you, but I still feel Little Heather was robbed!  She should have made it.  

Agreed!  Unless she did that all the time the previous football season, I think they could have given her a pass.  Hell, Amy wasn't cut when she went in the jump split when they were specifically told not to.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, lah715 said:

been watching on Pluto TV ... Season 8 first and second night of training camp the music they are using ... I cant figure out the songs ... tried using Shazam and could not find it .. if anyone watches it again ... can you post ... I think one is a Britney Spears ...maybe I cant find it because its unreleased ???? Some of the lyrics are "I'm in a freefall"  Darn ...

The only song I hear over and over is that terrible “Meet Me in Vegas” or whatever the hell it is. And then the singer starts chanting, V E G A S! My ears are bleeding. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lily80 said:

The only song I hear over and over is that terrible “Meet Me in Vegas” or whatever the hell it is. And then the singer starts chanting, V E G A S! My ears are bleeding. 

Yes!!  And I finally caught the one about turning off the fax or something like that.  Could be the same one🤷‍♀️

• Love 1

I feel Jasmine was one who was robbed. I know folks here don’t care for her, but messing up on the choreo shouldn’t automatically get you cut as a vet, especially if you have a three year body of work that obviously worked for the TPTB. I could see if she was outdanced, but it didn’t sound like that was why they cut her. Sometimes you just don’t have a great day on a day when you needed to be at your best. Like Jalyn with this upcoming show group audition, I guess. 

• Love 4

I was never a Jasmine fan, but yeah I can't help but think something else was going on that got her cut, especially because she was valuable for something besides dance, she was also a decent singer.

• Love 3

Y'all, this music on the Pluto reruns is so bizarre!  

I love seeing some of the girls at auditions that we know come back later and make it to training camp and/or to cheer on the squad.  I've noticed Kelli Q, Lexie, Jasmine (the one that was a first cut last year), Alexandra, Miranda.

I keep missing Chelsea-gate, I've seen the episode where she gets cut twice now but I keep missing the lead-up to it (when Kitty rats her out).  Was that the same episode when Amy Reese got cut but we never saw it?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I love seeing some of the girls at auditions that we know come back later and make it to training camp and/or to cheer on the squad.  I've noticed Kelli Q, Lexie, Jasmine (the one that was a first cut last year), Alexandra, Miranda.

I keep missing Chelsea-gate, I've seen the episode where she gets cut twice now but I keep missing the lead-up to it (when Kitty rats her out).  Was that the same episode when Amy Reese got cut but we never saw it?

Amy was cut 5th season and Chelsea was 8th season

18 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Miranda James/Miranda Parker. She had 2 different names so she must've gotten married somewhere along the way. Never made it to TC but was a finalist once, maybe twice.

3. Season 1 was Miranda Burns 

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

It's funny, I watch with captioning on, and the lyrics on the CC are the lyrics of the actual songs used, not the awful dubbed ones.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, GeorgieNY said:

Y’all, re: Puto... I thought I was going to stab myself in the eye if I saw that petsmart commercial one more time but they have outdone themselves with the new and super annoying Trolli ad! 

You and me both!  "Welcome to our land...sorry for your hand..." OMG!!!!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

You can me both!  "Welcome to our land...sorry for your hand..." OMG!!!!  

Every time I have to say it along with Kathy Bates: "So you want a different life, a different family?  Well it isn't gonna happen.  This is what ya got!"

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
Just now, Lexusprincess said:

Jasmine had gained weight and was never one of their best dancers. She struggled to make the team. “ Kelli or Judy saying “ clunky” comes to mind.   Cute friendship with Danielle and cute girl. I remember not being shocked when she was cut.  

Jasmine was never one of the thinner girls and was never a great dancer, though.  Just seems odd that she was good enough to be there for 3 years and then suddenly not.

• Love 7

Possible she got outdanced, though...who were the rookies the year she was cut?  I still think Keyra, Allie and Little Heather benefitted from a weaker rookie class.  I think there are seasons where Race Car Taylor might have made it despite her low kicks, but she just hit TC at the wrong time.  It just swings from year to year, and whatever way TPTB's wind blows.

Jasmine also might have had some off field issues that came to light that they didn't air.  Heaven knows she was off the rails on The Bachelor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

Jasmine had gained weight and was never one of their best dancers. She struggled to make the team. “ Kelli or Judy saying “ clunky” comes to mind.   Cute friendship with Danielle and cute girl. I remember not being shocked when she was cut.  

Her solo was very lackluster and I'm actually being generous with that description.  I wasn't shocked at all when she was cut. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Possible she got outdanced, though...who were the rookies the year she was cut?  I still think Keyra, Allie and Little Heather benefitted from a weaker rookie class.  I think there are seasons where Race Car Taylor might have made it despite her low kicks, but she just hit TC at the wrong time.  It just swings from year to year, and whatever way TPTB's wind blows.

Jasmine also might have had some off field issues that came to light that they didn't air.  Heaven knows she was off the rails on The Bachelor.

I agree with all of this. I went from rooting for jasmine on the bachelor to cringing. 

Little Heather and Ally and Milan were never the DCC look that season.  Milan a little better dancing than the other 2 but all would not have made camp a different year. Same thing with Keyra than add her attitude and lateness and friendship with Jenna and Erica no doubt why she was cut.  

• Love 1

Keyra didn’t have the DCC body, but she was a good dancer - one of the few power dancers in that rookie class. As for the attitude stuff, I take that with a grain of salt. Actually having a personality is enough to get labeled as having an attitude in DCC land. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Keyra didn’t have the DCC body, but she was a good dancer - one of the few power dancers in that rookie class. As for the attitude stuff, I take that with a grain of salt. Actually having a personality is enough to get labeled as having an attitude in DCC land. 

Keyra annoyed the hell out of me on her season.  I rewatched that season at least 3 times now on Pluto, and I have NO clue why she annoyed me, she's fine.  That exaggerated shimmy she did annoyed me, but now I think she was mocking Kalyssa, which again is fine 🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

She did come late on a few occasions though...

8 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

She did come late on a few occasions though...

Sure, and I’m not disputing that. Though I think the whole, “being 5 minutes late is a cardinal sin” stuff is silly. They’re cheerleaders, not the Army. Now, some people are just always late and that’s different, but one once or twice...whatever. 

• Love 6

The Pluto ads get stuck in my head. Especially the "Cheddar News" song and the "That's money in the bank!" guy.

Then there's good ole former NFL Joe Namath hawking Medicaid and insurance. I'm like, Joe, do you really need rides to your medical appointments? I know your knees are shot but seriously? Are you that broke?

The one ad I did like was the "Get Around" car app that lets you rent a car with your phone. The little jingle was actually cute.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, cgloss said:

I feel Jasmine was one who was robbed. I know folks here don’t care for her, but messing up on the choreo shouldn’t automatically get you cut as a vet, especially if you have a three year body of work that obviously worked for the TPTB. I could see if she was outdanced, but it didn’t sound like that was why they cut her. Sometimes you just don’t have a great day on a day when you needed to be at your best. Like Jalyn with this upcoming show group audition, I guess. 

She showed up flabby and phoned in her audition. She earned her cut

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

She showed up flabby and phoned in her audition. She earned her cut

I liked Jasmine, but her solo was ... not good.  It looked like she came up with it in the parking lot on the way in that day. I was sad for her but not surprised at all that she was cut. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

The Pluto ads get stuck in my head. Especially the "Cheddar News" song and the "That's money in the bank!" guy.

Then there's good ole former NFL Joe Namath hawking Medicaid and insurance. I'm like, Joe, do you really need rides to your medical appointments? I know your knees are shot but seriously? Are you that broke?

The one ad I did like was the "Get Around" car app that lets you rent a car with your phone. The little jingle was actually cute.

If only Joe had invested in the stock that was up 550% he wouldn't have to spend his time needling the Medicaid insurance folks for all these benefits that he deserves

"You want tears this early in the process?!!?"  Well, apparently CMT does, and the training camp candidates deliver. 

• LOL 5
9 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Watching Season 1.  The reveal of the team was weak!  No screaming or jumping.  They just smiled.  The vets barely acknowledge the rookies.  Weak!

Is that the one where Kelli just read the press release?

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

"All of this has been done for you." -Scott Wolf in whatever chick flick they are pushing. That's what I get a lot of.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

It's a good thing that Trisha gave Crystal those tips about the squad photo--I don't know how she (C) would've survived if she (T) didn't!     

T:  "Be sure to smile; they're going to take some photos and they'll give you direction on what to do..."

C:  "Ok, thanks."  🙄

Edited by Tootie
  • LOL 14
5 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

"All of this has been done for you." -Scott Wolf in whatever chick flick they are pushing. That's what I get a lot of.

HA! Meanwhile, I have to hit mute whenever I see Kathy Bates about to pronounce judgement on the faceless person wanting a different family/life. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

HA! Meanwhile, I have to hit mute whenever I see Kathy Bates about to pronounce judgement on the faceless person wanting a different family/life. 

I do that for the woman who screams "WOO HOO" about her liberator.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, GeorgieNY said:

Y’all, re: Puto... I thought I was going to stab myself in the eye if I saw that petsmart commercial one more time but they have outdone themselves with the new and super annoying Trolli ad! 

But the ad worked, because there is an 80% chance a bag of Trollis will end up in my grocery cart the next time I’m at the store. 😔

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I had WAY too much time on my hands, and I re-watched Season 11 and transcribed all of the confessionals, judges/coaches commentary, and other assorted details. It will take me awhile to organize it all, but I was thinking of eventually making a Wiki for the show (hopefully adding the other seasons eventually), since people always seem to ask questions about which seasons so-and-so was on, etc. In the meantime, here's the final confessional count from Season 11.

33 – Kelsey L

21 – Kyndall

20 – Amy A

18 – Tasha

15 – Emily

15 – Maddie

14 - Maggie

10 – Jackie

9 – Allie

9 – Bethany

9 – Brennan

9 – Heather O

8 – Katie

8 – Mandy

8 – Sheridan

8 – Whitney

8 – Yuko

7 – Celinda

7 – Jinelle

7 – Kelli

7 – Royesha

6 – Heather H

6 – Milan

5 – Cersten

5 – Jenna [S6 rookie]

5 – Kat

4 – Jessika

4 – Khalyn

4 – Kylee

3 – Caila

3 – Holly P

3 – Jennifer A

3 – Lindsey

2 – Emma Mary

2 – Holly Arielle (former)

2 – Megan

1 – Jacie (former)

1 – Jaclyn

1 – Jessica

1 – Jordan Chanley (former)

1 – KaShara

1 – Melissa

1 – Robin

1 – Sasha Agent (former)

1 – Simone

1 – Tia Williams (former)

0 – Claire

0 – Danielle

0 – Erica

0 – Jenna Lene

0 – Lacey

0 – Selina (Despite being a rookie)

0 – Tess (Despite being a rookie)

0 – Amy L (Invisible)

0 – Amy T (Invisible)

0 – Chantel (Invisible)

0 – Raylee (Invisible)

0 – Stephanie (Invisible)

Yuko may seem low, but that's just because nearly all of her content is third-person commentary. Also, Selina's name is somehow spoken only once all season despite her being a returning TCC who was cut on the last night of TC the previous season.

• Love 4

Keyra annoyed me more after being cut than she did while being on the squad, i had to unfollow her on Instagram... its like she’s tying waaaay too hard to be this super perky, inspirational motivation. She seems to like herself a lot, it’s all so over the top. 

Jasmine probably realized there were better ways of making a name for yourself than being a DCC. Considering how much of a party girl she became afterwards anyway... 

i really liked Chelsea when I first watched that season, I was really sad when she got cut. Now I have no idea why I fell for her crap anymore. Sometimes realizing you have grown up since something  is a nice thing

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Preity said:

I really liked Chelsea when I first watched that season, I was really sad when she got cut. Now I have no idea why I fell for her crap anymore. Sometimes realizing you have grown up since something  is a nice thing

LOL I still like her and feel bad, maybe because I can totally see my old lady self loudly saying the snotty "The fatties are still on the team!"

• Love 4