Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Check your PMs again 🙂

@DCCFanInKy - if you have an address or link to contact them, could you please PM me as well, thanks! 

In watching the past seasons on Pluto, it really has become fun to see gals who are trying out and aren't featured/don't make TC and realize that later they become very accomplished team members. It is such a nice plus that they show the first two seasons.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, AnotherSadLove said:

Hello everyone. First time posting. 

I’ve been re-watching past seasons on Pluto. Is there anywhere the original special that aired on VH1 is uploaded?

No:(  We should all email Pluto and see how far that gets us...LOL

• LOL 2

Observation: I have seasons 3 through current season as its unfolding, and I've been watching through those early seasons. Man, it's amazing how different the those auditioning are now than in S3. I remember Crystal Trevino's audition, and she just danced in place. (Just using her as an example, not bashing her. Many others did as well.) Now we watch DCC auditions and they're so different!

All the women through the years can dance, I know that. It just seems the expectation right from the get-go is tougher than before. Interesting to watch the evolution!

Edited by KatebytheSea
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

Can someone please turn off PlutoTV?  I CANNOT stop watching! 😂😂😂 But I did just get to see Meghan Flaherty tell K&J how she felt, forgot how funny/sad/cringeworthy that scene was!

I still need to show my bf that scene. He has to watch the show with me sometimes, and he says I bet someone will tell them off someday. I was like well some have in the past. Lol. Well at least Meagan did. He doesn't agree with all the criticism. Ha so he would probably like that scene 

All I can say is WOW this broad Kitty being affiliated with the DCC is really shocking to me !

She is tacky and crass ! DCC needs to cut her loose ! 

Season 13 Episode 3 "Finals" the rookies go to Kitty's Dance Barn and Kitty watches

the rookies dance. Kitty says to one well endowed gal "wow looks like you've been milking" 

and proceeds to grab the gal's boobs with both hands and shake'em !  I'm sorry is this OK? This gal doesn't know her !

She was assaulted if you ask me . I would sue her ass !  

Then she tells another rookie she dances like a stripper and she needs to hide

her nipples because it's gross. REALLY? Seems to me ol' Kitty might be hitting the bottle or something !

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

Pluto needs to stop skipping episodes at the end of season 4. And also some how shake up its timing so I can actually watch seasons 2&3 which consistently air overnight on EST. 

The first time they showed them, it was early in the day.  They will cycle back around to an earlier time but they skipped eps in Season 1 and 2 during the last showing.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ClosetMTTfan said:

Pluto needs to stop skipping episodes at the end of season 4. And also some how shake up its timing so I can actually watch seasons 2&3 which consistently air overnight on EST. 

I agree, I feel when I turn it on I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.   

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Hildegard802 said:

Rewatching 2011 season made me decide Ann Lux is Cassie Trammell 2.0 (but with lips).  I choose to believe Charlotte disliked Ann so intensely because she wasn't permitted to outwardly dislike Cassie.  

What makes you not like her? She was one of my favorites. 

2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

What makes you not like her? She was one of my favorites. 

The question wasn't directed at me, but I thought she seemed like an oddball when she growled at the camera when she was running to her locker in whatever season was her 2nd year.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't feel sorry for vets that are cut at finals, even if they only cheered for one season. A lot of girls who tried out for several years and never made the team would love to only have one season as a DCC, (Miranda, Amy Simone, Meghan Flaherty).

I think you need to prepare for every audition as if you'd never made the team. I'm looking at you Breelan, Ashley Pro, Terrie, Gabby, Morgan J., Alyssa Torres, Alyssa Sarasani, Keyra, Allie, Kat Rogers, Kali, Colin, Courtni, 

• Love 3

I feel bad for some of them, but most of the cuts have seemed justified to me.  Even with Gabby...hers is just extra annoying because other team members are allowed to have love handles, but she wasn't.

Kali is the only one that really comes to mind right now, but she was also a weight cut wasn't she?  So yeah, you kind of know the deal coming in on that situation.  You just have to hope you're favored enough for them to give you some grace, and that's the exception.  But also don't be devastated with shock when you've been on WW half the season and you know you aren't looking your best.

• Love 1

been watching on Pluto TV ... Season 8 first and second night of training camp the music they are using ... I cant figure out the songs ... tried using Shazam and could not find it .. if anyone watches it again ... can you post ... I think one is a Britney Spears ...maybe I cant find it because its unreleased ???? Some of the lyrics are "I'm in a freefall"  Darn ...

55 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

A lot of girls who tried out for several years and never made the team would love to only have one season as a DCC, (Miranda, Amy Simone, Meghan Flaherty).

Are you talking about Miranda from Seattle?  I think she should have made it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't feel sorry for vets that are cut at finals, even if they only cheered for one season. A lot of girls who tried out for several years and never made the team would love to only have one season as a DCC, (Miranda, Amy Simone, Meghan Flaherty).

I think you need to prepare for every audition as if you'd never made the team. I'm looking at you Breelan, Ashley Pro, Terrie, Gabby, Morgan J., Alyssa Torres, Alyssa Sarasani, Keyra, Allie, Kat Rogers, Kali, Colin, Courtni, 

Alyssa Sarasani was not a vet cut at finals. She was cut as a TCC one year toward the end of training camp then came back a few years later and made the team. She cheered for one year then didn’t try out again. 

• Love 4

I think y'all are talking about different Mirandas.  There's the blonde Miranda from early days, and the AA Miranda that was mid show, maybe?  I want to say she ended up on the R&B, but she also was a Seagal.  Loved her so much and was really bummed she didn't make the team.  Wondering if it was a flexibility issue?  She gave off a really warm, mature vibe.  If she had been around during the Holly/Erica/Jenna years, would have been a serious asset!  (Brennan too, for that matter.)

https://www.seahawks.com/photos/sea-gal-miranda-24901#0c34ef53-2519-11e8-b0e8-005056b04871

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Alyssa Sarasani was not a vet cut at finals. She was cut as a TCC one year toward the end of training camp then came back a few years later and made the team. She cheered for one year then didn’t try out again. 

Alyssa was a TCC in 2008 (cut), Mavs Dancer in 2009-10. DCC in 2010-11.

1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Possibly. The Miranda from the early seasons that tried out multiple times. I don't think she ever made it into TC.

Miranda James/Miranda Parker. She had 2 different names so she must've gotten married somewhere along the way. Never made it to TC but was a finalist once, maybe twice.

3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Miranda James/Miranda Parker. She had 2 different names so she must've gotten married somewhere along the way. Never made it to TC but was a finalist once, maybe twice.

I thought she tried out 4 times???  Have to try to catch season 1 again - HA!

14 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I thought she tried out 4 times???  Have to try to catch season 1 again - HA!

I think she did audition 4 times too. I only can recall her as a finalist in season 1 (2006). Don't know if she made finals any of the other times. I also remember her saying she was a Rangerette and had great kicks back in the day. I think she had trouble with the kick line.

Edited by MrsEVH
30 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I think y'all are talking about different Mirandas.  There's the blonde Miranda from early days, and the AA Miranda that was mid show, maybe?  I want to say she ended up on the R&B, but she also was a Seagal.  Loved her so much and was really bummed she didn't make the team.  Wondering if it was a flexibility issue?  She gave off a really warm, mature vibe.  If she had been around during the Holly/Erica/Jenna years, would have been a serious asset!  (Brennan too, for that matter.)

https://www.seahawks.com/photos/sea-gal-miranda-24901#0c34ef53-2519-11e8-b0e8-005056b04871

I liked that Miranda. Kitty loved her and she got a lot of praise during season 6 finals I believe. I wish she would have made it to camp. Don't know why she didn't. I noticed after praising her in final judging, Brenda had a weird look on her face. I thought maybe they didn't think she had the right look. Idk

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, kalibean said:

think y'all are talking about different Mirandas.  There's the blonde Miranda from early days, and the AA Miranda that was mid show, maybe? 

That is the Miranda from Seattle I was talking about.  I wish she'd been given a chance 😞 

• Love 3

I know, but my point is that Brooke wasn't asked to resign, she was allowed to stay, and only had one year under her.

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Brooke was already back on the team.  She was injured after TC started during a SG appearance.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Miranda Jones

I loved Miranda Jones!! I just saw the episodes with her the other day. She was so beautiful, and Kitty loved her. But they never showed us why she didn’t make TC. Does anyone have scuttlebutt on that? That was Season 6, I believe?

• Love 1