S10 - Kashara 🙂

S11 - Comeback Girls

S12 - Distractions Galore

S13 - Disappointing Legacies

S14 - Jury's Out 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jazzhands said:

Was Kitty Carter a judge?  I could’ve sworn I saw her in a brief shot of the judging panel at the end of the first video. 

That was totally her. I rewinded when I saw her at 4:06 to make sure.

5 hours ago, lah715 said:

Let play a game;  two words or less for each season

S1 - Not Overproduced

S2 - Best Season

S3 - Boring at best

S4 -  Messy

S5 - Lame

S6 - Taylor Gate

S7 - Favorite

S8 - Morgan Show

S9 - Weight Issues

S10 - Kashara 🙂

S11 - Comeback Girls

S14 - Jury's Out 😉

S14 - TEETH

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, lah715 said:

S1 - Not Overproduced

S2 - Best Season

S3 - Boring at best

S4 -  Messy

S5 - Lame

S6 - Taylor Gate

S7 - Favorite

S8 - Morgan Show

S9 - Weight Issues

S10 - Kashara 🙂

S11 - Comeback Girls

S14 - Jury's Out 😉

I was thinking Lucid Dream for season 9:)

And I agree with you on Seasons 2 and 7.  But I would add Holly to Season 10.  Re-watching that season, you really see what she added.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

She didn't make it I know that. 

Did Maddie Massengill try out more than once before making it? My brain's a little foggy 🙂

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

I was just watching her first makeover on Pluto.  Forgot how much she's "matured' 🙂

I'm surprised by the number of girls who came into TC with long, straight hair - KaShara, Jax, Simone, Amy T, Shelbi, on and on.  Maddie looks pretty with the straight hair.  Claire and Holly look good with their colors.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm surprised by the number of girls who came into TC with long, straight hair - KaShara, Jax, Simone, Amy T, Shelbi, on and on.  Maddie looks pretty with the straight hair.  Claire and Holly look good with their colors.  

I'd forgotten Kash and Maddie were in different rookie classes (once Maddie made it).  Gotta go to bed.  Nite!

4 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Courtney Johnson. She hasn’t tried out again. 

I think Kelli said on Facebook or Twitter, somewhere, that Courtney Johnson was the one girl she wanted to try out again.  She, Taryn and Brennan should have all made it in those two years, Courtney in Season 10 and Brennan/Taryn in Season 12?

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I think Kelli said on Facebook or Twitter, somewhere, that Courtney Johnson was the one girl she wanted to try out again.  She, Taryn and Brennan should have all made it in those two years, Courtney in Season 10 and Brennan/Taryn in Season 12?

I completely agree with this!

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Tootie said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jozieschroder/?hl=en

Still not sure how to post Instagram Stories, but hopefully this link will work.  This is 2 of the new MDC rookies plus Kayla B (who did make it to Semi-Finals on one of the Seasons that I watched last night...)  the 5th story shows them learning the jump split.. DCC may have some competition this year from the MDC... 😲

I’ll admit I have never been a dancer but even I can see  the arms between the first two girls weren’t locked in enough. I was waiting to hear her voice over ‘you could blow someone’s knee out!’ 

Anyone watching Pluto right now?  The season where Deryn and Brook auditioned.  @ShellyB was that you teaching the combo for semis?

5 hours ago, Tootie said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jozieschroder/?hl=en

Still not sure how to post Instagram Stories, but hopefully this link will work.  

I think this is about the best you can do to post it.  I tried the way I knew to post a regular web address and it said there was an "error".  Maybe try a help forum?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Anyone watching Pluto right now?  The season where Deryn and Brook auditioned.  @ShellyB was that you teaching the combo for semis?

I think this is about the best you can do to post it.  I tried the way I knew to post a regular web address and it said there was an "error".  Maybe try a help forum?

I came home from work a little bit ago and saw it was back to season 1.  I only missed the auditions   Melissa Rycroft being so young !

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dariafan said:

I came home from work a little bit ago and saw it was back to season 1.  I only missed the auditions   Melissa Rycroft being so young !

Yep, baby Melissa, baby Shelly B:)  And I do love the way Kelli had her hair when it was pulled back for the first meeting.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Yes! That was @ShellyB rocking it. I love watching Deryn, she was so talented and level headed.

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I want to see season 3 again. I haven't seen that one in forever. It always comes on at inconvenient time for me, dang it! Now I turn on the TV and it's the last episode of that season. 

I know the feeling. I always seem to tune in to season 12. 

• Love 2
On 9/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, lah715 said:

S1 - Not Overproduced

S2 - Best Season

S3 - Boring at best

S4 -  Messy

S5 - Lame

S6 - Taylor Gate

S7 - Favorite

S8 - Morgan Show

S9 - Weight Issues

S10 - Kashara 🙂

S11 - Comeback Girls

S14 - Jury's Out 😉

Season 2 is my fave as well. I agree season 5 is lame;  especially the lame way Kelli announced the squad. 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I agree season 5 is lame;  especially the lame way Kelli announced the squad. 

Is that the one where she said "As soon as I tell everyone they made the team?"  That was stupid, I wouldn't have known what she meant either.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Is that the one where she said "As soon as I tell everyone they made the team?"  That was stupid, I wouldn't have known what she meant either.

No, that was season 6 (with Emma, Holly H, etc.)  Season 5 was when she waited until they were dressed for the squad photo and then told them they made the team...

• Love 2

Currently watching season 4. Why would they bring in Kaime a month late to training camp only to not have her advance to finals the next season? I just don't get it. She makes it all the way to the end of training camp one year just to be cut the day before they announce the team and then cut her at semi finals the next year.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, ByTor said:

That was a little weird.

10 minutes ago, Tootie said:

No, that was season 6 (with Emma, Holly H, etc.)  Season 5 was when she waited until they were dressed for the squad photo and then told them they made the team...

Not stupid.  Mean.

Can someone with a better memory than me go through and list all the squad "reveals"?

2 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Currently watching season 4. Why would they bring in Kaime a month late to training camp only to not have her advance to finals the next season? I just don't get it. She makes it all the way to the end of training camp one year just to be cut the day before they announce the team and then cut her at semi finals the next year.

Wasn't this the year the Minchews bailed (they had to have known they had no intentions of completing TC when they auditioned) and Kaime was invited in?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
changed some wording
12 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

That was a little weird.

Not stupid.  Mean.

Can someone with a better memory than me go through and list all the squad "reveals"?

Wasn't this the year the Minchews bailed (they had to have known they had no intentions of completing TC when they auditioned) and Kaime was invited in?

Exactly. They brought her in after a month, not a few days or a week, but a month. That seemed to me that they wanted her on the team.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Here's 2 videos with a few of them.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Currently watching season 4. 

Has anyone been able to watch all of Season 4 on Pluto?  Both times I have attempted to watch S4,  the episodes stop with the episode that ends with 2 girls who shared the same locker (both last names Martinez???) being cut and Kaime warned, but still on the team.  Then suddenly Season 5 just started at 3:30. 

I've contacted Pluto TV but it would probably help if I knew the episode number where Season 4 abruptly cuts off. Anyone?

1 hour ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Has anyone been able to watch all of Season 4 on Pluto?  Both times I have attempted to watch S4,  the episodes stop with the episode that ends with 2 girls who shared the same locker (both last names Martinez???) being cut and Kaime warned, but still on the team.  Then suddenly Season 5 just started at 3:30. 

I've contacted Pluto TV but it would probably help if I knew the episode number where Season 4 abruptly cuts off. Anyone?

This was the first time I've managed to catch S4 and I was so excited! And then they abruptly switched to S5. So disappointing.

2 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

I've contacted Pluto TV but it would probably help if I knew the episode number where Season 4 abruptly cuts off. Anyone

The episode guide has never been off, so maybe they don't know that they are ending at #406, and they skip #407 and #408.  

Regarding season 11, have you seen the episode with the solos?  That would be #1102 and they skipped over it once that I know of, but I haven't looked for it again.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BlueSilver said:

This was the first time I've managed to catch S4 and I was so excited! And then they abruptly switched to S5. So disappointing.

It is disappointing -- you get so into it -- even though you know the outcome! And it has happened to me twice now at the exact same spot.  

41 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

The episode guide has never been off, so maybe they don't know that they are ending at #406, and they skip #407 and #408.  

Regarding season 11, have you seen the episode with the solos?  That would be #1102 and they skipped over it once that I know of, but I haven't looked for it again.

Thanks for the episode numbers. I did see that back on Aug. 28 loodicrus posted about this same issue. It's funny to think the newer seasons have 4 to 5 more episodes per season. And you're right, as Kaime was assuring K & J she was aware her kicks weren't quite there yet I could see that the program described in the guide for 3:30 would start a new season.  But I stupidly did not make note of the episode number I was watching.

Sorry I can't reciprocate with info about season 11, but hang tight -- there are plenty of Pluto addicts fans on this board!!🤩

2 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Sorry I can't reciprocate with info about season 11, but hang tight -- there are plenty of Pluto addicts fans on this board!!🤩

Well, the funny thing is that I have Seasons 3-13 on Amazon, so it's not a big deal if I don't see it on Pluto.  However, I've noticed that there are some parts missing from eps on Amazon, so if I can see the whole thing on Pluto - great!  I was just trying to catch Seasons 1 and 2, but then you just start watching to keep up with what others on this board are seeing.  That way, all of us "fans" are on the same page:)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Pluto is all kinds of wonky today. They did not complete Season 4 (as others have pointed out) and jumped to Season 5 Prelims. I am watching Season 5, Episode 507 and they just repeated the exact same segment. Some days they are so OFF. 

Guess I shouldn’t complain because for years we rarely saw Seasons 1 or 2 at all.