Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Hildegard802 said:

<Slaps forehead> Worked!  Thanks!!  

If it happens again, you can also try clearing your history and going back in (that also works for watching new episodes on CMT - clear your history, go to 24 hour pass, make up a new email and password and BAM... watch whatever you want.)

5 hours ago, go4luca said:

I can't find it right now but IIRC, when asked what shampoo she uses, Judy once posted she uses something like Suave and has for years.

Found it!  It's not Suave Judy uses, but another grocery store brand:  Pantene.

Judy Trammel Shampoo.jpg

• Love 5

The end of season 10 when Ashley gets injured...she’s on the ground holding her leg and not a single cheerleader walks over to see if she’s okay! There’s several shots of them all just walking around! Crazy.

10 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

The end of season 10 when Ashley gets injured...she’s on the ground holding her leg and not a single cheerleader walks over to see if she’s okay! There’s several shots of them all just walking around! Crazy.

No different than a girl getting injured in the studio and all K&J do is gasp and continue to watch🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

No different than a girl getting injured in the studio and all K&J do is gasp and continue to watch🙄

When Tessa fell and hurt her leg  girls came over to help. 

RE Judy's shampoo:  Pantene is NOT a grocery store brand. You can buy it anywhere.

On 8/28/2019 at 1:07 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Interesting BTS info - Jay explains why he went off on the girls last year during the physical fitness segment and how it got a girl cut from TC.  He also gives his opinion on the girls wanting more money - made me change my opinion of him:/  Kitty talks about her DCC career and the show.  Natalie Woods talks about her DCC career and what helped her make the team.

Free hair and makeup doesn't pay the rent, it doesn't put food on the table and it doesn't put gas in your car. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

Didn’t realize Hannah and Miranda both tired out in season 11!

I see a lot of girls in earlier seasons they highlighted or made the team in later season. I've seen Kelli, Chantel, Kelsey, Khalin, Whitney (TCC), and so many more. It's crazy how many people I can recognize.  

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I see a lot of girls in earlier seasons they highlighted or made the team in later season. I've seen Kelli, Chantel, Kelsey, Khalin, Whitney (TCC), and so many more. It's crazy how many people I can recognize.  

I think Chantel auditioned while she was still a Mavs dancer. I thought those girls had to retire or leave the team in order to audition for the DCC.  If they didn't make it, Mallory wouldn't let them come back.

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

I think Chantel auditioned while she was still a Mavs dancer. I thought those girls had to retire or leave the team in order to audition for the DCC.  If they didn't make it, Mallory wouldn't let them come back.

I don't think Mallory has a job anymore ha

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

RE Judy's shampoo:  Pantene is NOT a grocery store brand. You can buy it anywhere.

I think that was the point she was making (even though I agree it’s not actually a  grocery store “brand”). I believe she meant that it wasn’t an expensive, only buy it at your salon or other high end beauty supply store, that you can get it at your local Kroger/Walmart/Publix etc. 

love her hair!

• Love 7

Currently watching season 12 on Pluto. Charlotte and the touching of the star. 🤢 

It’s just too weird for me. 

Also, watching an earlier episode when they brought in the alumni to critique including TK, Cassie, Ashton, Sarah, etc. TK made me smile as she was watching and bouncing along in her chair. I’m not a fan of hers but she clearly was enjoying watching the TCC. Cassie comes off as mean and condescending. Everyone else seemed kind and helpful. Just my non dancer 2 cents. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

11 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Weird.  It is in grocery stores where I live.  It must vary by region.

I've seen it at Walgreens, Kroger, Target, Walmart, RiteAid and CVS Pharmacy in Kentucky.  I've also been told by a hairdresser not to use it (but I think she might've just been trying to get me to buy something from her - Redkin Biolage, a salon brand which I can also find at least at Kroger)

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
On 8/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, An Offt said:

Man, they REALLY hated Colby, didn't they?

On 8/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, ByTor said:

No kidding!  Kelli didn't even try to hide her disdain.

She should have been cut the first cut night (I forget how far into it she was cut)

On 8/26/2019 at 8:00 PM, An Offt said:

Rumor is that Tara made her skepticism of Icky Vicky known and was shown the door as a consequence.

Can you say where you heard the rumor?  PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
can't type
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Weird.  It is in grocery stores where I live.  It must vary by region.

I could buy Pantene at a grocery store too (more expensive) or anywhere else (Wal Mart,  Walgreens, Target, etc.). What I meant was Judy made it sound like it was a generic (store brand) which it isn't . It's a national brand like Suave or Garnier

14 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I could buy Pantene at a grocery store too (more expensive) or anywhere else (Wal Mart,  Walgreens, Target, etc.). What I meant was Judy made it sound like it was a generic (store brand) which it isn't . It's a national brand like Suave or Garnier

Gotcha.  Guess my take was different.  To me, Judy meant she used an every day brand commonly found in your neighborhood grocery (or drug) store.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, GHOSTOFKITTY said:

Also, watching an earlier episode when they brought in the alumni to critique including TK, Cassie, Ashton, Sarah, etc. TK made me smile as she was watching and bouncing along in her chair. I’m not a fan of hers but she clearly was enjoying watching the TCC. Cassie comes off as mean and condescending. Everyone else seemed kind and helpful. Just my non dancer 2 cents. 

TK is honest with the girls, which I think they appreciate.  Maybe too honest - ie Chandler.  I liked the advice from Ashton and Sarah.  Cassie - 🙄

Season 1 should start about 3:30 PST for those who haven't seen it yet, or for those of us who are just binging on 1 and 2 in case they pull them again😂

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

TK is honest with the girls, which I think they appreciate.  Maybe too honest - ie Chandler.  I liked the advice from Ashton and Sarah.  Cassie - 🙄

Season 1 should start about 3:30 PST for those who haven't seen it yet, or for those of us who are just binging on 1 and 2 in case they pull them again😂

@scorpio1031 Is that the episode where Cassie is trying to tell the TCCs that they don’t have to be all smiley all the time and that someone needs to take the role of taskmaster? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

@scorpio1031 Is that the episode where Cassie is trying to tell the TCCs that they don’t have to be all smiley all the time and that someone needs to take the role of taskmaster? 

Yes, that ep - laying down the law????

Edited by scorpio1031

So in the UK they’ve been showing series 9-12 in the afternoon which I’ve loved catching up on, but I’ve never seen series 1,2 and my memory is really foggy on 3. 

THANK YOU to the poster who told us about Pluto tv! I’ve managed to access it, and season 1 is starting shortly. I’m so excited to finally see it! 

I also love spotting vets/TCC’s in earlier seasons that didn’t make it through 🙂 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Darn, that's in the middle of the night in Europe 😞 
Haven't found a way yet to record the stream from Pluto other then a screen capture, which probably won't run unattended for 8 hours while I catch some zzzz's 💤💤

Edited by Loodicrus
typo
7 minutes ago, Loodicrus said:

Darn, that's in the middle of the night in Europe 😞 
Haven't found a way yet to record the stream from Pluto other then a screen capture, which probably won't run unattended for 8 hours while I catch some zzzz's 💤💤

It will cycle around to where you can watch it, but it might be a week or so????  It starts over every three days, so it should start Monday.  It's hard to guess times cause they skip episodes:/

• Love 1

Season 1 ladies actually wore conservative business attire. 

Meagan and Kalli shouldn’t have gotten past semis. 

Speaking of Meagan, it’s hard to watch her scenes knowing that she passed. 

• Love 3

How many times did that Miranda try out? I know we saw her a lot in the first 4 or 5 seasons or so. And she had a bunch of different names. Lol Miranda Burns? Miranda James, Miranda Parker. But couldn't they have given her a chance at TC just once? She might not have lasted long but Kalli got in with only 2 yeses from K and J. Not to mention other girls who probably shouldn't have been taken. 

And how old was Natalie Woods when she tried out? She looked older. 

• Love 1

Was thinking the same about Meagan F 😢

Natalie Woods is so beautiful

Kallis talking heads make me nutty, maybe because I just caught the later season where she made TC again... 

should i I be looking for Christina auditioning in season two?? I kid I kid.... 

Oh and the Body Fat thing! They all look so terrified. (As would I if someone was checking mine, even more so if it was on TV. 😮😩)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Tootie said:

If you're watching Season 1, Jennifer Amos (brunette, iirc) gets cut and Jennifer Nix (former KC Rgt-blonde) makes the team.

Jennifer Amos was so cute - seemed very mature.  That other girl who got cut - Allie - she didn't seem to take it seriously when they were doing sexy walk. 

On 8/29/2019 at 10:45 AM, go4luca said:

I can't find it right now but IIRC, when asked what shampoo she uses, Judy once posted she uses something like Suave and has for years.

YES...grocery store brands. Like I said, unfair, 🤣

• LOL 5

image.thumb.png.8889fdb8f265c21247bce5e709a25549.png

Only seeing this the last 15 minutes. They finished Season 3, and then went on strike ?

They're back now, it took an hour and a half t o find the next video 🤪 They skipped S04E01 and S04E02 entirely

Edited by Loodicrus
edit
7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wow!  I finally sighted the elusive "Rebecca" who vanished during the 6th season.  I guess that is what happens when you actually watch during a "re-watch"🤣

It’s interesting because they actually acknowledge her during rehearsal. With Sinita (?) they showed her but never addressed her

1 minute ago, Stephieg84 said:

It’s interesting because they actually acknowledge her during rehearsal. With Sinita (?) they showed her but never addressed her

I wasn't paying attention and then Kelli says "Rebecca" and I was all, Who?  Who is she talking to?.....LOL

• LOL 3

I finally saw the ep where Meaghan F 'lectures' Kelli...Meaghan got her feelings hurt and lashed out. I think she figured that 3rd time would be the charm. However she didn't do what they told her to do to improve her chances of making the team. I think she figured she had it in the bag. 

Not to sound dumb & uninformed, but what does "IIRC" mean?