Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

On 8/22/2019 at 7:54 PM, sleepyjean said:

Cross-posting from the 2019 thread because I think this may be a better place for it, especially with those busy watching past seasons on pluto.

I'm making a list of everyone who was cut during auditions/training camp or left the team mid contract (since the beginning of the show). There's a lot that I just don't remember, so I need some help filling in the blanks. Thanks for any help you can provide!

??? =I have no memory whatsoever of what happened to that person. A lot of them are girls who were on the team for one year and I can't remember if they were cut or retired.

2005 squad
Deanna Hernandez (rookie) - cut at 2006 finals
Melissa Rutigliano (rookie) - cut at 2006 finals
Taylor Miller (rookie) ???

2006 Squad
Dulce Rosales (rookie) ???
Kristin Hager (rookie) ???
Yoshiko Danjo (rookie) ??? pretty sure she retired

2007 squad
Carmen Butler (3 year vet) - cut at 2008 finals
Gina Becchetti (rookie) - cut at 2008 finals?
Kelly Jo Stauffacher (rookie) ???
Sarah Shelton (rookie) ???
Michelle Mozek (rookie) ???
Melissa Rycroft (2 yr vet) - quit during 2007 regular season?

2008 Squad
Jennifer McMahon (rookie) ???
Jordyn Ketchum (rookie) ???
Lauren Castillo (rookie) ???
Stefani Peterson (rookie) ???

2009 Squad
Brandi Kilby (rookie) ???

2010 Squad
Kaitlin LeGrand (rookie) - cut at 2011 training camp
Alyssa Sarasani (rookie) - cut at 2011 finals
Olivia Stevanovski (rookie) - cut at 2011 finals?

2011 Squad
Kamilah Brett (rookie) - cut at 2012 finals?
Jenna Brooks (rookie) ???
Cassie Rowland (rookie) ???
Alyssa Torres (rookie) - cut at 2012 finals
Amber Smith (rookie) ???
Meghan Phillips (rookie) ???

2012 Squad
Teri George (rookie) - cut at 2013 finals
Collin Sarvis (rookie) - cut at 2013 finals
Chelsea Chaney (Rookie) - cut in 2013 training camp
Courtney Cook (2 yr vet) - quit before 2013 training camp started
Emily Tiller (rookie) ???
Kali Drake (rookie) - cut at 2013 finals

2013 Squad
Kaitlyn Phillips (rookie) - quit/cut sometime during 2013-14 season
Hannah West (rookie) - cut during 2014 training camp?
Morgan Jordan (rookie) - cut during 2014 finals?

2014 Squad
Jasmine Goode (3 year vet) - cut at 2015 Finals
Breelan Statham (rookie) - cut at 2015 finals
Ashley Prochazka (rookie) - cut at 2015 finals

2015 Squad
Kat Rogers (rookie) - cut at 2016 Finals
Paige Cavalieri (3 yr vet) - quit after 2015 regular season
Caila Sims (2 yr vet) - cut at 2016 finals

2016 Squad
Heather Hamilton (rookie) - cut at 2017 finals
Allie Droste (rookie) - cut at 2017 finals
Erika Wilkins (3 yr vet) - quit/cut during 2017 training camp
Raylee Stearman (2 yr vet) - cut at 2017 finals
Holly Powell (2 yr vet) - quit during 2017 training camp

2017 Squad
Alexandra Stavrapoulos (rookie) - quit during 2017 preseason
Selina Flores (2 yr vet) - cut at 2018 finals
Tara Szybillo (rookie) - cut during 2018 training camp
Keyra Ford (rookie) - cut at 2018 finals
Kalyssa Singleton (rookie) - quit after 2017 regular season
Milan Brahney (2 yr vet) - quit during 2017 regular season

2018 Squad
Gabby Goduco (rookie) - cut at 2019 finals

@chrishunt this is what she has so far. There are posts all over with corrections.  

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1

Moving on, the rookie TCC that was just cut (Brandi/Brandy?) looked way too guilty when Judy and Kelli talked to her about coming off stripper-ish! After they pulled out her sketchy MySpace photos, I wouldn’t doubt that she actually was a stripper!

14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Her name is Victoria.  Wasn't her body fat over 20%?

Victoria she was told to go see Jay and she didn't; wanted to do it on her own. She did audtion for SG and Kelli said she was a great dancer but was mad at her for the weight. She was cut and I don't think she ever auditioned again.

14 hours ago, chrishunt said:

also if any of you guys have a vizio tv there’s a Pluto tv app so you can watch on the big screen!!!

Watching now on my Fire stick 🙂 

14 hours ago, chrishunt said:

So many of these girls don’t have technical training! I missed my tryout window 😭

Come on over to Philadelphia, I swear my 51 year old ass is auditioning for Eagles next year 😄 

12 minutes ago, An Offt said:

Megan Flaherty's cut is happening right now on Pluto, RIP you badass lady!

"Then why did you bring me to training camp?" "If you really wanted to give me a chance you could have."  "No heart".  MAN she let them have it BUT GOOD!  Loved every second.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, An Offt said:

Heads up:  Season 6 starts at 2:30 eastern.

Is this when the show went to an hour? I was so excited to see seasons 3 & 4. Unfortunately, they aired in the middle of the night where I live and I was asleep.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Gingi1976 said:

Is this when the show went to an hour? I was so excited to see seasons 3 & 4. Unfortunately, they aired in the middle of the night where I live and I was asleep.

I think season 5 are hour episodes too, but yes, season 6 are hour long episodes.

And no worries about the first few seasons, channel 329 is all Making the Team all the time!  After they get through season 13, they'll start right back at season 1 again.

Maybe if we bombard Pluto TV with requests they'll give us the original two hour special too?

Edited by An Offt
are, our, hour.
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, An Offt said:

After they get through season 13, they'll start right back at season 1 again.

They haven't shown season 13.....yet.  Probably cause they have that on CMT.  But yes, praying for the two hour special and hoping they run that for 24 hours so everyone can catch it:)

10 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I hate when they give the girls “edgy” hair cuts! How does that scream America’s Sweethearts or Girl Next Door?!

In all the years I have watched the show, Taylor is the only one I can think of who got an "edgy" hair cut.  Usually it's a different hair color that sends them into "hair-shock"

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

In all the years I have watched the show, Taylor is the only one I can think of who got an "edgy" hair cut.  Usually it's a different hair color that sends them into "hair-shock"

Currently watching the “Yes ma’am” and “Thank you” scene with Taylor. Apparently these rules did not apply this summer when Jalyn tried to help Victoria. But I also admit Taylor was immature and annoying and I kind of didn’t mind Cassie ripping into her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MelissaB326 said:

Currently watching the “Yes ma’am” and “Thank you” scene with Taylor. Apparently these rules did not apply this summer when Jalyn tried to help Victoria. But I also admit Taylor was immature and annoying and I kind of didn’t mind Cassie ripping into her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought she deserved it.  She was late to her session with Ashton, she was mouthy, had an attitude, etc.  She was "toxic locker room"😂

• Love 3
23 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I thought she deserved it.  She was late to her session with Ashton, she was mouthy, had an attitude, etc.  She was "toxic locker room"😂

I think Ally Traylor and Cassie were a whole lot more toxic than Taylor ever would have been.  Hell, looking back, it seems like Cassie had more of a say in who ended up on the team than most of the finals judges...Olivia Stevanovski anyone?

Edited by An Offt
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I might've asked this before (forgive me) but I've had a long couple days out of town and I'm exhausted....What's the smallest rookie class there's been since MTT?

Season 5 (2010-11) had eight: Alyssa Sarasani, Ann Lux, Kaitlin LeGrand, Lauren Williams, Nicole Bulcher, Olivia Stevanovski, Sasha Agent & Stephanie Haymann.

Next lowest number of rookies is season 9 (2014-15) and this year--both have ten.

As for the most, season 7 (2012-13) had 19 rookies.

(... the initial question is during Making the Team time frame....  There may be other years that hold the record, but this is while the show has been on.)

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Season 5 (2010-11) had eight: Alyssa Sarasani, Ann Lux, Kaitlin LeGrand, Lauren Williams, Nicole Bulcher, Olivia Stevanovski, Sasha Agent & Stephanie Haymann.

Next lowest number of rookies is season 9 (2014-15) and this year--both have ten.

As for the most, season 7 (2012-13) had 19 rookies.

(... the initial question is during Making the Team time frame....  There may be other years that hold the record, but this is while the show has been on.)

Thank you @Tootie! You're always on it!

2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

1 hour ago, An Offt said:

I think Ally Traylor and Cassie were a whole lot more toxic than Taylor ever would have been.  Hell, looking back, it seems like Cassie had a more of a say in who ended up on the team than most of the finals judges...Olivia Stevanovski anyone?

I don't think she was necessarily "toxic".  More like "immature" and "mouthy".

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Someone pls remind me:  What was it btwn Olivia S and Cassie T again? Did Olivia mouth off to Cassie and Cassie went running to Mommy?

Pretty much. Ha it was said that Cassie was complaining about the rookies getting more camera time during the calendar shoot. So Olivia stood up to her about it and Judy told the judges that Olivia was "toxic" when auditions came around. They didn't acknowledge her cut at all during the show. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Was that entirely the show's doing or did Olivia get a court order to keep it from being shown?

I feel like the court order thing was with regard to another girl on a different season, maybe some legal trouble that she made sure wasn't shown.  Anyone remember?

2 minutes ago, An Offt said:

I feel like the court order thing was with regard to another girl on a different season, maybe some legal trouble that she made sure wasn't shown.  Anyone remember?

That's sounding familiar too.  I'm also seeing in my mind one or more ladies suing to keep their cuts from being shown on MTT.  Again not entirely sure I'm getting this right.  Been a long weekend and I desperately need about 8 hours of sleep! 

I think vet Amy Reese who was cut in season 6? She got a court order to keep her cut from being shown, or she threatened to. Idk. I know there was another girl who was cut in season 6 Rebecca, that was never shown. Not sure what happened there. Also Sintia, I think that was her name. And I think she was in season 7, her cut wasn't shown and it was said she got in trouble with the law I believe. 

1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think vet Amy Reese who was cut in season 6? She got a court order to keep her cut from being shown, or she threatened to. Idk. I know there was another girl who was cut in season 6 Rebecca, that was never shown. Not sure what happened there. Also Sintia, I think that was her name. And I think she was in season 7, her cut wasn't shown and it was said she got in trouble with the law I believe. 

Sintia is the one I was thinking of, thanks!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Was that entirely the show's doing or did Olivia get a court order to keep it from being shown?

There was a time on these boards when every cut that was not mentioned on the show was thought to be suppressed because of legal action. I never bought it (except possibly in the case of Erica) because these girls sign waivers that allow production to portray them any kind of way they want to.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, An Offt said:

From what I recall (from rumors on the TWOP and Previously.tv boards): Nina Moch, Amy Reese, and most recently Erica Wilkins’  cuts were supposedly not aired after the threat of legal action. Who knows if that’s accurate though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Season 6 had a blonde girl (Rebecca maybe?) who’s cut wasn’t shown. When asked about it, Shelly couldn’t recall specifically but did mention that sometimes cuts and calls into the office were cut for time or the storyline direction. 

Now that I have time to comment!

I know I loved Brooke Sorenson the first time around, but upon the rewatch all these years later, I have no idea why. 

Season 4: My complete distaste for the Minchew sisters came rushing back immediately upon seeing their fake smiles and hearing their chipmunk voices. 

Season 5: Judy bringing the younger Minchew back to finals to question her at panel interview was the season highlight. I have no idea what their first names are (and I literally watched their episodes today), but I feel like the older one messed up a lot of things for the younger one. 

Season 6: Borrrrring. Except for the Kaitlin LeGrand drama. Although half the rookie class became powerhouses (Holly Arielle, Emma, Angela, Katy, Brittany Schram, Mackenzie Lee) and the rest all got cut in the bloodbath that was Season 7s finals. 

Season 7: All I recall is the drama on the TWOP forums between Danielle supporters and Danielle haters. It is actually what made me stop watching and stop reading/posting on the forums for about 4 years. 

It took me so long to write this that @pinkandsparkly13 answered the Amy Reese question. 👍🏻

Edited by KnyghtRyder
Proofreading is our friend
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I know I loved Brooke Sorenson the first time around, but upon the rewatch all these years later, I have no idea why. 

Hahahaha!  I really like Brooke, even on rewatch, I just think she's a tried and true goober.  And her neck rolls are tragic.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

From what I recall (from rumors on the TWOP and Previously.tv boards): Nina Moch, Amy Reese, and most recently Erica Wilkins’  cuts were supposedly not aired after the threat of legal action. Who knows if that’s accurate though. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Season 6 had a blonde girl (Rebecca maybe?) who’s cut wasn’t shown. When asked about it, Shelly couldn’t recall specifically but did mention that sometimes cuts and calls into the office were cut for time or the storyline direction. 

Now that I have time to comment!

Season 4: My complete distaste for the Minchew sisters came rushing back immediately upon seeing their fake smiles and hearing their chipmunk voices. 

Season 5: Judy bringing the younger Minchew back to finals to question her at panel interview was the season highlight. I have no idea what their first names are (and I literally watched their episodes today), but I feel like the older one messed up a lot of things for the younger one. 

Season 6: Borrrrring. Except for the Kaitlin LeGrand drama. Although half the rookie class became powerhouses (Holly Arielle, Emma, Angela, Katy, Brittany Schram, Mackenzie Lee) and the rest all got cut in the bloodbath that was Season 7s finals. 

Season 7: All I recall is the drama on the TWOP forums between Danielle supporters and Danielle haters. It is actually what made me stop watching and stop reading/posting on the forums for about 4 years. 

It took me so long to write this that @pinkandsparkly13 answered the Amy Reese question. 👍🏻

I'm pretty sure I just watched Nina Moch's cut last night on Pluto...  They're starting to run together now! lol  But I do believe they showed her...She did start crying pretty hard; maybe they shortened it like Malena's?

Edited by Tootie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Kenley (the older one) and Lacey (the younger one).  Kenley reauditioned the next year and that's when she was brought back and questioned

Edited by DCCFanInKy
clarity
12 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I'm pretty sure I just watched Nina Moch's cut last night on Pluto...  They're starting to run together now! lol  But I do believe they showed her...She did start crying pretty hard; maybe they shortened it like Malena's?

Yes I think the rumors were that it was edited to take out the drama, but apparently she broke bad. But again it’s all rumor of course so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

12 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Kenley (the older one) and Lacey (the younger one).  Kenley reauditioned the next year and that's when she was brought back and questioned

Yes Kenley, that’s it. Shes the one who tried out again. But according to the interweb, she’s the younger one. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
Just now, KnyghtRyder said:

Yes Kenley, that’s it. Shes the one who tried out again. But according to the interweb, she’s the younger one. 

I thought Lacey Minchew was the younger one and Kenley was the older one (could be wrong)?

7 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I thought Lacey Minchew was the younger one and Kenley was the older one (could be wrong)?

Lol. They were pretty much the exact same person to me anyway! One gelatinous blob of teased blonde hair, spray tan, chemically whitened teeth, and canned pageant responses. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Lol. They were pretty much the exact same person to me anyway! One gelatinous blob of teased blonde hair, spray tan, chemically whitened teeth, and canned pageant responses. 

Regardless of who was younger or older, Kenley Minchew was the one that reauditioned again right?