Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank you for telling us about this!  I hope they show seasons 1 and 2, but we will see.  And they have added other new channels I don't need, but will definitely take a look at;)  Pass the popcorn!

Thanks for the tip on Pluto.  I can't figure out exactly how to control which DCC season is playing though.

2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Thanks for the tip on Pluto.  I can't figure out exactly how to control which DCC season is playing though.

Yeah, I don't get the on demand thing.  I assume that because you can pick from different channels, that is what they mean, and you have to watch season 2 right now🤷‍♀️

But you can watch the original Victoria who was offered DCC resources to lose weight and ignored them:)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ShellyB said:

I believe she was going to retire after her 4th season, but Suzanne Mitchell respected her and thought she was an asset to the team and gifted her her 5th season. 

Thanks Shelly! BTW how many seasons did you cheer?

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Which one? Link?

pluto.tv - you can get it thru different devices like Roku or Firestick, download it to your phone or ipad.  They have the CMT cheer channel - 24/7 MTT.  They just finished season 2.

4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

pluto.tv - you can get it thru different devices like Roku or Firestick, download it to your phone or ipad.  They have the CMT cheer channel - 24/7 MTT.  They just finished season 2.

Ohhhh OK....I'll have to look into that (in the morning when I'm not about to fall over Haha)

A big thank you for the recommendation of Pluto TV. The first episode I watched tonight was the audition for Cassie's rookie season, lol!

In particular, I paid attention to Kitty Carter. Lots of discussion about her in the forums pro and con to her not appearing in the show this season. In recent years I have found her to be downright cruel at times, using a great deal of sarcasm, mockery, and pettiness. 

In the season (2008) I was rewatching, while she was very direct, she was not cruel and truly seemed to be on the side of the girls. As someone said earlier, she is now just a (mean) caricature of herself and I don't miss her one bit. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

It does....been binge watching all day....did seasons 1-2....

How does that work on a PC ? You need a pluto stick in a USB port ? or is there an app in the microsoft store ?

Going to pluto.tv redirects me automatically to https://www.eu-landing.corp.pluto.tv/ and there doesn't seem to be a CMT channel. I guess I need a VPN to let them think I'm in the States

Edited by Loodicrus
addition
7 minutes ago, Loodicrus said:

How does that work on a PC ? You need a pluto stick in a USB port ? or is there an app in the microsoft store ?

Going to pluto.tv redirects me automatically to https://www.eu-landing.corp.pluto.tv/ and there doesn't seem to be a CMT channel. I guess I need a VPN to let them think I'm in the States

Yup, we're redirected to the UK one and they have a different selection

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tulip86 said:

Thanks,  don't you just hate all the localisation ? we're all citizens of the same world 🤷‍♂️

• Love 3

So I’ve been binge watching the earlier seasons on Pluto TV and there is so much cringe!! I was watching one episode where the girls were on a retreat, and 6-7 girls were standing in a line with their backsides to a sketch artist while the artist sketched their bottoms.

I also noticed in Meredith Odgen’s first episode there was a scene of her with her mom getting ready for auditions, and there was a sign on the mirror that said “No cheating when eating, you want to be skinny.”

I miss Jay and the power squad segments. I miss the first round and semis in the same episode. I wonder if they still do the big sister/little sister thing? I was watching an episode this morning where Kelli straight up told them the way they were seated at the first meeting is based off of how they did at finals. So much stuff from the earlier seasons I had forgotten about.

I also feel like Kelli cares way more about appearance while Judy cares way more about their dancing ability.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, kcrabtree06 said:

So I’ve been binge watching the earlier seasons on Pluto TV and there is so much cringe!! I was watching one episode where the girls were on a retreat, and 6-7 girls were standing in a line with their backsides to a sketch artist while the artist sketched their bottoms.

I also noticed in Meredith Odgen’s first episode there was a scene of her with her mom getting ready for auditions, and there was a sign on the mirror that said “No cheating when eating, you want to be skinny.”

I miss Jay and the power squad segments. I miss the first round and semis in the same episode. I wonder if they still do the big sister/little sister thing? I was watching an episode this morning where Kelli straight up told them the way they were seated at the first meeting is based off of how they did at finals. So much stuff from the earlier seasons I had forgotten about.

I also feel like Kelli cares way more about appearance while Judy cares way more about their dancing ability.

Ahh the Meredith Odgen sign, I think someone had a picture of it on here before. 

What really struck me was how often they showed us how much a person weighed when they showed weigh ins or those body fat tests. Then there was the time Jay was saying he never saw a cheerleader that big when she weighed 150 pounds (which I just thought hey you didn’t mind what she looked like if you brought her to training camp, why focus so much on a number).

Edited by MelissaB326
Edit

I miss Lauren already. I’ve just watched the episode where they visit the veteran’s hospital and she’s just so genuine and so interested in what every person has to say. The team will miss her. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Don't know for sure but probably the entire time she was on the squad (5 yrs?)

I was just watching the SG feature on Season 5 and I didn't see her nor was she a featured talking head in regards to SG  (she was in her 3rd year )... but I thought she was on SG almost her whole tenure...maybe she wasn't ? 

Just now, Kayce said:

I was just watching the SG feature on Season 5 and I didn't see her nor was she a featured talking head in regards to SG  (she was in her 3rd year )... but I thought she was on SG almost her whole tenure...maybe she wasn't ? 

I haven't the foggiest clue lol. Just trying to be helpful 🙂

1 hour ago, Opine said:

Thanks everyone for the Pluto info!  My son is soooo excited!  A gamechanger...…

Yes!!!  It's nice to be able to watch seasons 1 and 2.  And it's nice to be able to watch the complete episodes of 3-13 since they cut parts out on Amazon.  I mean, I totally forgot that Kristi called Charlotte "hypersensitive" in season 6😂

• LOL 3
56 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes!!!  It's nice to be able to watch seasons 1 and 2.  And it's nice to be able to watch the complete episodes of 3-13 since they cut parts out on Amazon.  I mean, I totally forgot that Kristi called Charlotte "hypersensitive" in season 6😂

Do you have to watch the episodes live? I know when they were on cmt app, I could watch at my leisure but it doesn’t seem that way on Pluto 

3 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Do you have to watch the episodes live? I know when they were on cmt app, I could watch at my leisure but it doesn’t seem that way on Pluto 

I went thru the free moves/tv shows and couldn't find it listed there, so it looks like it is only available live

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's nice to be able to watch seasons 1 and 2. 

So "about" when will season 1 and 2 come around again?

It's amazing how many shows/movies they have.  I did notice it was owned by Viacom.  I don't understand why CMT can't/won't do it.   After research, I see Viacom owns CMT.

1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

So "about" when will season 1 and 2 come around again?

It's amazing how many shows/movies they have.  I did notice it was owned by Viacom.  I don't understand why CMT can't/won't do it.   After research, I see Viacom owns CMT.

If it started with season 1 on Monday, and season 1 started again between 11 am - 12 pm PST yesterday, I would say tomorrow in the afternoon??  It's on Season 7, episode 1 right now, and if it only runs thru Season 12 -  I supposed it's too much to ask that it will stop and run the current ep tomorrow night:)

Does anyone know what time Season 1 started on Monday?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If it started with season 1 on Monday, and season 1 started again between 11 am - 12 pm PST yesterday, I would say tomorrow in the afternoon??  It's on Season 7, episode 1 right now, and if it only runs thru Season 12 -  I supposed it's too much to ask that it will stop and run the current ep tomorrow night:)

Does anyone know what time Season 1 started on Monday?

If anyone sees or can figure out what day/time season 1 starts again, please post it here!  I picked it up on season 3...

Cross-posting from the 2019 thread because I think this may be a better place for it, especially with those busy watching past seasons on pluto.

I'm making a list of everyone who was cut during auditions/training camp or left the team mid contract (since the beginning of the show). There's a lot that I just don't remember, so I need some help filling in the blanks. Thanks for any help you can provide!

??? =I have no memory whatsoever of what happened to that person. A lot of them are girls who were on the team for one year and I can't remember if they were cut or retired.

2005 squad
Deanna Hernandez (rookie) - cut at 2006 finals
Melissa Rutigliano (rookie) - cut at 2006 finals
Taylor Miller (rookie) ???

2006 Squad
Dulce Rosales (rookie) ???
Kristin Hager (rookie) ???
Yoshiko Danjo (rookie) ??? pretty sure she retired

2007 squad
Carmen Butler (3 year vet) - cut at 2008 finals
Gina Becchetti (rookie) - cut at 2008 finals?
Kelly Jo Stauffacher (rookie) ???
Sarah Shelton (rookie) ???
Michelle Mozek (rookie) ???
Melissa Rycroft (2 yr vet) - quit during 2007 regular season?

2008 Squad
Jennifer McMahon (rookie) ???
Jordyn Ketchum (rookie) ???
Lauren Castillo (rookie) ???
Stefani Peterson (rookie) ???

2009 Squad
Brandi Kilby (rookie) ???

2010 Squad
Kaitlin LeGrand (rookie) - cut at 2011 training camp
Alyssa Sarasani (rookie) - cut at 2011 finals
Olivia Stevanovski (rookie) - cut at 2011 finals?

2011 Squad
Kamilah Brett (rookie) - cut at 2012 finals?
Jenna Brooks (rookie) ???
Cassie Rowland (rookie) ???
Alyssa Torres (rookie) - cut at 2012 finals
Amber Smith (rookie) ???
Meghan Phillips (rookie) ???

2012 Squad
Teri George (rookie) - cut at 2013 finals
Collin Sarvis (rookie) - cut at 2013 finals
Chelsea Chaney (Rookie) - cut in 2013 training camp
Courtney Cook (2 yr vet) - quit before 2013 training camp started
Emily Tiller (rookie) ???
Kali Drake (rookie) - cut at 2013 finals

2013 Squad
Kaitlyn Phillips (rookie) - quit/cut sometime during 2013-14 season
Hannah West (rookie) - cut during 2014 training camp?
Morgan Jordan (rookie) - cut during 2014 finals?

2014 Squad
Jasmine Goode (3 year vet) - cut at 2015 Finals
Breelan Statham (rookie) - cut at 2015 finals
Ashley Prochazka (rookie) - cut at 2015 finals

2015 Squad
Kat Rogers (rookie) - cut at 2016 Finals
Paige Cavalieri (3 yr vet) - quit after 2015 regular season
Caila Sims (2 yr vet) - cut at 2016 finals

2016 Squad
Heather Hamilton (rookie) - cut at 2017 finals
Allie Droste (rookie) - cut at 2017 finals
Erika Wilkins (3 yr vet) - quit/cut during 2017 training camp
Raylee Stearman (2 yr vet) - cut at 2017 finals
Holly Powell (2 yr vet) - quit during 2017 training camp

2017 Squad
Alexandra Stavrapoulos (rookie) - quit during 2017 preseason
Selina Flores (2 yr vet) - cut at 2018 finals
Tara Szybillo (rookie) - cut during 2018 training camp
Keyra Ford (rookie) - cut at 2018 finals
Kalyssa Singleton (rookie) - quit after 2017 regular season
Milan Brahney (2 yr vet) - quit during 2017 regular season

2018 Squad
Gabby Goduco (rookie) - cut at 2019 finals

10 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Cross-posting from the 2019 thread because I think this may be a better place for it, especially with those busy watching past seasons on pluto.

I'm making a list of everyone who was cut during auditions/training camp or left the team mid contract (since the beginning of the show). There's a lot that I just don't remember, so I need some help filling in the blanks. Thanks for any help you can provide!

??? =I have no memory whatsoever of what happened to that person. A lot of them are girls who were on the team for one year and I can't remember if they were cut or retired.

2005 squad
Deanna Hernandez (rookie) - cut at 2006 finals
Melissa Rutigliano (rookie) - cut at 2006 finals
Taylor Miller (rookie) ???

2006 Squad

2007 squad

2008 Squad
Jennifer McMahon (rookie) ???
Jordyn Ketchum (rookie) ???
Lauren Castillo (rookie) ???
Stefani Peterson (rookie) ???

2009 Squad

2010 Squad

2011 Squad
Amber Smith (rookie) ???

2012 Squad

2013 Squad
Kaitlyn Phillips (rookie) - quit/cut sometime during 2013-14 season
Hannah West (rookie) - cut during 2014 training camp?
Morgan Jordan (rookie) - cut during 2014 finals?

2014 Squad
Jasmine Goode (3 year vet) - cut at 2015 Finals
Breelan Statham (rookie) - cut at 2015 finals
Ashley Prochazka (rookie) - cut at 2015 finals

2015 Squad
Kat Rogers (rookie) - cut at 2016 Finals
Paige Cavalieri (3 yr vet) - quit after 2015 regular season
Caila Sims (2 yr vet) - cut at 2016 finals

2016 Squad
Heather Hamilton (rookie) - cut at 2017 finals
Allie Droste (rookie) - cut at 2017 finals
Erika Wilkins (3 yr vet) - quit/cut during 2017 training camp
Raylee Stearman (2 yr vet) - cut at 2017 finals
Holly Powell (2 yr vet) - quit during 2017 training camp

2017 Squad
Alexandra Stavrapoulos (rookie) - quit during 2017 preseason
Selina Flores (2 yr vet) - cut at 2018 finals
Tara Szybillo (rookie) - cut during 2018 training camp
Keyra Ford (rookie) - cut at 2018 finals
Kalyssa Singleton (rookie) - quit after 2017 regular season
Milan Brahney (2 yr vet) - quit during 2017 regular season

2018 Squad
Gabby Goduco (rookie) - cut at 2019 finals

sending you a message...

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

2006 Squad

2007 squad

2009 Squad

2010 Squad

2011 Squad
Amber Smith (rookie) ???

2012 Squad

2006 Carrie Stillwell (auditioned in '08)

2007 Gina Bechetti  retired & moved back to MN, cheered for the Vikings for 1 season.

Also Leah Mullinax was cut at finals in '08 with Carmen B, Michelle M, and Kelli Jo.

2009  Vanesssa Jenkins, Malia Morales retired 

2010  Alyssa Sarasani retired 

2011 Kamilah, Jenna, Meghan, Alyssa, and Cassie K cut at finals in '12. Amber retired.

2012  Who is Emily Tiller? Did you mean Emily Claire? If so she retired.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

2006 Carrie Stillwell (auditioned in '08)

2007 Gina Bechetti - retired &  moved back to MN, cheered for the Vikings for 1 season.

Also Leah Mullinax was cut at finals in '08 with Carmen B, Michelle M, and Kelli Jo.

2009  Vanesssa Jenkins, Malia Morales retired 

2010  Alyssa Sarasani retired 

2011 Kamilah, Jenna, Meghan, Alyssa, and Cassie K cut at finals in '12. Amber retired.

2012  Who is Emily Tiller? Did you mean Emily Claire? If so she retired.

Thanks! Was Carrie a retiree? Or are you saying she auditioned again in 2008 and got cut? Actually, now that I think about it, that sounds familiar...

(Yes, Emily Claire = Emily Tiller)

1 minute ago, sleepyjean said:

Thanks! Was Carrie a retiree? Or are you saying she auditioned again in 2008 and got cut? Actually, now that I think about it, that sounds familiar...

That's what I was trying to remember, her and Kristen Hager - Jay made a comment about girls being past their expiration date or something like that. 

Erica Perry made the team, tried out again and was cut, but then came back.  

Just now, sleepyjean said:

(Yes, Emily Claire = Emily Tiller)

I think she mentioned she took time off to get married. She and Kristin were featured at auditions in '08.

Just now, MrsEVH said:

I think she mentioned she took time off to get married. She and Kristin were featured at auditions in '08.

ok got it - thank you! I didn't realize Andrea had tried to make a comeback the same year. Any idea how far they got? I know they didn't make it to TC, but wondering if they made it to finals at least.

5 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

ok got it - thank you! I didn't realize Andrea had tried to make a comeback the same year. Any idea how far they got? I know they didn't make it to TC, but wondering if they made it to finals at least.

I think Kristin made it to finals, I recall seeing her sitting in the chairs when they were calling off TCC names. I don't think Carrie made it that far I remember her flubbing up at semis.

Wasn't Andrea a rookie with Brooke?

Edited by MrsEVH
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think Kristin made it to finals, I recall seeing her sitting in the chairs when they were calling off TCC names. I don't think Carrie made it that far I remember her flubbing up at semis.

Wasn't Andrea a rookie with Brooke?

Merci for the intel.

Yep, Brooke and Andrea were same rookie class.

4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Thank you!!

Well, I was basing my calculations on season 1 being the first season they started with on Monday.  Maybe they started on Sunday, or they started with a different season.  We are still on season 7, with 5 and a half eps to go.  8-11 have 8 eps and 12 has 13 eps.  So we may be talking a couple of days.  Thank goodness we have a new ep, Friends and Family, the first home game, and a discussion on the theory and evolution of this year's formation to keep us busy until then😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/22/2019 at 7:54 AM, Tulip86 said:

Fellow Brit. If you use a VPN on your browser you can watch it. It's not like Netflix where they are able to tell. I just downloaded a free one from the Google Chrome extension store.