Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

On 7/9/2021 at 2:07 PM, vanillagum said:

I just looked up the GoFundMe and her goal was 1 million dollars. I'm speechless. She is literally out of her mind

Considering she has raised around $2500 in 7 years most people think it is pathetic too. The woman needs to stop the "I was unfairly cut" narrative and actually find a career.

• Love 5

Just binge watched some of the earlier seasons and I really don't get the love for Meghan Flaherty here. All 3 of her seasons, especially #5 she came across as rude and entitled. I don't recall anyone else being called into the office for being rude and unfriendly to the others in training camp like she was her first year as a TCC. Her talking head moment during #5 auditions she commented that she did not know anyone else brought into TC a third time that didn't make the team so she thought she was a shoo-in.

Judy pegged her correctly: she prepared really well for auditions but cannot handle the daily grind of camp. OTOH, anyone who brings K & J down a peg has something going for them, just not enough to counteract the attitude. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GBDCCfan said:

Just binge watched some of the earlier seasons and I really don't get the love for Meghan Flaherty here. All 3 of her seasons, especially #5 she came across as rude and entitled. I don't recall anyone else being called into the office for being rude and unfriendly to the others in training camp like she was her first year as a TCC. Her talking head moment during #5 auditions she commented that she did not know anyone else brought into TC a third time that didn't make the team so she thought she was a shoo-in.

Judy pegged her correctly: she prepared really well for auditions but cannot handle the daily grind of camp. OTOH, anyone who brings K & J down a peg has something going for them, just not enough to counteract the attitude. 

I'll forever give her a pass on making it to TC for them letting Cassie on the team for 5 years. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I never saw Keyra in season 11, but will watch out for that next time. I did see her in SEASON 6 auditions, which is crazy to think she made it 6 years later

This is so crazy to me. I always wondered how old Keyra was since they never said, even when she gave her little background story, which I thought was odd. I imagine she’s probably Cersten’s age, since they’re close friends and went to school together, but I also have no idea how old Cersten is/was lol. I guess she could’ve started auditioning as early as 18, but I’ve always been curious. Especially since she said she had just ended an engagement or something 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, dariafan said:

Kim was pretty and seemed very nice , but I don’t understand why she was there.  She never was shown enjoying it   She was nervous and shaken when she got called out 

Red head Jamie also tried out a lot.  I think I saw her starting season 5 

Kim? What  year or season was she  in?

Edited by MrsEVH
1 hour ago, vanillagum said:

This is so crazy to me. I always wondered how old Keyra was since they never said, even when she gave her little background story, which I thought was odd. I imagine she’s probably Cersten’s age, since they’re close friends and went to school together, but I also have no idea how old Cersten is/was lol. I guess she could’ve started auditioning as early as 18, but I’ve always been curious. Especially since she said she had just ended an engagement or something 

Yeah I thought that was weird. It seemed like they edited that out when she introduced herself, if she said it. "Hi I'm Keyra, *weird cut*, I've been dancing since I was 3 or something." Lol 

• LOL 1
15 minutes ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Season 7 and 8. First tried out in Season 2

Now I  remember.  Kim  was a former Mavs dancer. She was the one who helped Tessa when she fell and hurt her leg in TC. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Now I  remember.  Kim  was a former Mavs dancer. She was the one who helped Tessa when she fell and hurt her leg in TC. 

Yes, and she lived with Jennifer her rookie season and they got the surprise nutritionist visit.  They were also both in the group that called in with Chelsea for weight in S8.  I always really liked her, she was mature (I believe she was in her late 20's when she made the team) and had a great look.  Not an outstanding dancer, but I think they really liked her as a person.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Yes, and she lived with Jennifer her rookie season and they got the surprise nutritionist visit.  They were also both in the group that called in with Chelsea for weight in S8.  I always really liked her, she was mature (I believe she was in her late 20's when she made the team) and had a great look.  Not an outstanding dancer, but I think they really liked her as a person.

Kim is forever a favorite of mine along with, Jacie Scott, Veronica Lind, Emma, Dutton, Sasha Agent, Maddie Massingil, and Selena. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I never saw Keyra in season 11, but will watch out for that next time. I did see her in SEASON 6 auditions, which is crazy to think she made it 6 years later (just like Kelli Quinn making it 7 years after her 1st tryout).

I haven't kept up with the 'past season' thread so apologies if this is repeat discussion. I saw a girl that resembled Keyra in season 6. She had a green sparkly top. But I don't think it's Keyra because the nose is different?? Is this who you saw?? I could definitely be wrong about everything here!

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 12.20.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 12.38.54 AM.png

10 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

And wasn't it Kim who said in her 1st meeting intro that she speaks Hebrew?

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I haven't kept up with the 'past season' thread so apologies if this is repeat discussion. I saw a girl that resembled Keyra in season 6. She had a green sparkly top. But I don't think it's Keyra because the nose is different?? Is this who you saw?? I could definitely be wrong about everything here!

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 12.20.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 12.38.54 AM.png

I actually don't see the resemblance at all, honestly.

If I had Paramount Plus or something On Demand, I would definitely post a screenshot. Guess I'll have to wait until Season 6 is back on Pluto. There's a scene where Kelli says something to the auditioners, then there's a quick scan of the crowd. Keyra is actually on screen and very noticeable for about 3 full seconds or so, so you can get a good look at her, then there's a good shot of Season 12 rookie Christina Ricelli clapping right after.

2 minutes ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

Keyra said her Season 12 appearance was her 4th time auditioning, but I haven't been able to catch her in anything other than Season 6 and 12 yet.

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
Formatting issues
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I actually don't see the resemblance at all, honestly.

If I had Paramount Plus or something On Demand, I would definitely post a screenshot. Guess I'll have to wait until Season 6 is back on Pluto. There's a scene where Kelli says something to the auditioners, then there's a quick scan of the crowd. Keyra is actually on screen and very noticeable for about 3 full seconds or so, so you can get a good look at her, then there's a good shot of Season 12 rookie Christina Ricelli clapping right after.

Keyra said her Season 12 appearance was her 4th time auditioning, but I haven't been able to catch her in anything other than Season 6 and 12 yet.

Ok thanks! I'll go back and look. Do you remember if it was first round of auditions are after semi's or after finals? I'm such a nerd that I now have to see this. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I'm on this train. I honestly liked Taylor's look, and felt that since they even said she was great at everything else, maybe they could make a Loni Lindsey-style exception for her. She definitely could dance, and although I don't speak for all of us, trust me, she'd have strong male appeal (The ultimate goal of TPTB). Even if it was just 1 season, I felt they've had worse girls on for longer.

Just watched with Mr. Opine yesterday.  And, yes, Taylor had a very very strong appeal to that particular male!

• LOL 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Ok thanks! I'll go back and look. Do you remember if it was first round of auditions are after semi's or after finals? I'm such a nerd that I now have to see this. 

Nerds unite! LOL

I really can't remember if it was Prelims or Semis, but it was definitely the 1st episode. I can safely say it was NOT finals. She's on the left side in one of the scenes where they show the auditioners sitting in the chairs.

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
  • Useful 1
On 7/10/2021 at 5:05 AM, Peanutflutter33 said:

Jax, Molly and Tess we’re all boring to me. This might be an unpopular choice, I always thought Britney Schram was pretty dull. 
But top of list, no contest dullest ever and I can’t believe she was on the squad for so many years: Sarah Gourley. 

Sarah was pretty involved with dance prior to DCC, and she first made the team back when they were filming the 2 hour pilot (although there was not any focus on her for the pilot that I remember), and back then you didn't even need dance experience per Judy! to earn a spot. Sarah probably didn't have much competition on her level with the same experience. What killed it for me was her shorter haircut - it wasn't her best look. She came off as harsh and almost militant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Does anyone know why Olivia Stevanovski was cut in Season 6. She was a rookie fillin on showgroup in season 5 but then didn't make it out of finals the following year, and they kinda just pretending she didn't exist on the show that year too?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jezlyn said:

Does anyone know why Olivia Stevanovski was cut in Season 6. She was a rookie fillin on showgroup in season 5 but then didn't make it out of finals the following year, and they kinda just pretending she didn't exist on the show that year too?

Two words Cassie Trammel 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

I have always wondered about this!

Just now, Survivor197 said:

I have always wondered about this!

Yeah there were a couple that season who just disappeared, no cuts shown.

But that was also the season of the Kaitlin Legrand drama, so maybe bigger things to focus on?

8 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Yeah there were a couple that season who just disappeared, no cuts shown.

But that was also the season of the Kaitlin Legrand drama, so maybe bigger things to focus on?

I know I am not alone here, but Kaitlin LeGrand is my #1 pick to do a "Where are they now?" segment like they did a couple years ago with Courtney Cook, Meredith Oden, Yoshiko, and Deryn. RIGHT? She would be around 29 years old now.

• Love 5
(edited)

LeGrand seemed like a sweet girl and it was clear she was in some sort of crisis. They should have kept her issues and her cut off the show ☹️

ETA: Yes I’d like to know how she’s doing and hopefully she’s ok!

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 7
(edited)

@lemonbus230 ever since the 2019 auditions, a lot of speculation was made about Lisa/Julia/Ashley H bringing their Mavs girls drama onto DCC training camp that year. I read that Lisa teamed up with VK and got Julia and/or Ashley cut, but I already read your earlier post about Ashley getting cut over the tests. Did Kelli catch on to Julia leaving her office and cussing out in the field and cut her for that? After her media interview, why wasn’t Julia let go then? Ashley’s cut I am clear on, but I’m still confused about Julia’s. Was it manipulated for the show? Is there anything you can tell me? 

Edited by filishtay
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, filishtay said:

@lemonbus230 ever since the 2019 auditions, a lot of speculation was made about Lisa/Julia/Ashley H bringing their Mavs girls drama onto DCC training camp that year. I read that Lisa teamed up with VK and got Julia and/or Ashley cut, but I already read your earlier post about Ashley getting cut over the tests. Did Kelli catch on to Julia leaving her office and cussing out in the field and cut her for that? After her media interview, why wasn’t Julia let go then? Ashley’s cut I am clear on, but I’m still confused about Julia’s. Was it manipulated for the show? Is there anything you can tell me? 

I am no insider obviously, but Julia didn't get cut after media day because she was in a horrific car accident with a concussion and was briely absent from training camp. After K&J met with her about the accident, they stated that the timing wasn't right to talk to her about media day.

Interesting about Julia though, she tried out in season 12 and did not get a training camp invite. (I am not sure if she also tried in season 13). Then she shows up again in season 14 and Melissa has that whole clip about how she was there to fight for Julia. So, seems like issues might have been brewing with Julia prior to season 14 auditions. She was a Mavs dancer so she ran in the same social circles as most of the likely TC candidates.

What is this now about Ashley and tests?

Edited by StellaCL
typo
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I am no insider obviously, but Julia didn't get cut after media day because she was in a horrific car accident with a concussion and was briely absent from training camp. After K&J met with her about the accident, they stated that the timing wasn't right to talk to her about media day.

Interesting about Julia though, she tried out in season 12 and did not get a training camp invite. (I am not sure if she also tried in season 13). Then she shows up again in season 14 and Melissa has that whole clip about how she was there to fight for Julia. So, seems like issues might have been brewing with Julia prior to season 14 auditions. She was a Mavs dancer so she ran in the same social circles as most of the likely TC candidates.

What is this now about Ashley and tests?

Kelli let her take the test not once but twice 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Oh they have a test? Like an exam? Is it just about the Cowboys and football?

It’s abt cowboys organization football 101 cowboys cheerleaders ect it’s like 100 or more question test 

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Was she also a twin or am I confusing her with someone else? 

I think she was!

6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It’s abt cowboys organization football 101 cowboys cheerleaders ect it’s like 100 or more question test 

Really? Yikes, that's long!

Again, I'm really bad with remembering what season is what, but I watched the one where Kelli laughed at the finalist and called her "problematic" when she named "Robert Shawbach" as one of the Cowboys Ring of Honor. I can't help but wonder if the international DCC like Angela, Jinelle, or Yuko were asked such questions. Maybe they were & it wasn't shown, but I can't help but think that Kelli was a little easier on them so the organization can say how the DCC are so popular worldwide.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think she was!

Really? Yikes, that's long!

Again, I'm really bad with remembering what season is what, but I watched the one where Kelli laughed at the finalist and called her "problematic" when she named "Robert Shawbach" as one of the Cowboys Ring of Honor. I can't help but wonder if the international DCC like Angela, Jinelle, or Yuko were asked such questions. Maybe they were & it wasn't shown, but I can't help but think that Kelli was a little easier on them so the organization can say how the DCC are so popular worldwide.

To me as someone based outside of the UK, the test would probably be the easiest part. You know you have to brush up on Cowboys history, the NFL, DCC and current affairs. However, it never gets shown in panel interviews if they get asked such questions. Angela got asked about her celeb crush (such a crap interview question and sexist btw), Jinelle got asked about how much she knows (not a direct question I don't think) and Yuko got asked about language barriers. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

However, it never gets shown in panel interviews if they get asked such questions.

Yep, I think when we talk about anybody on the show we need to keep the "gets shown" qualifier in mind 😃

• Love 4
(edited)
22 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Sarah was pretty involved with dance prior to DCC, and she first made the team back when they were filming the 2 hour pilot (although there was not any focus on her for the pilot that I remember), and back then you didn't even need dance experience per Judy! to earn a spot. Sarah probably didn't have much competition on her level with the same experience. What killed it for me was her shorter haircut - it wasn't her best look. She came off as harsh and almost militant. 

I feel the same way! First time viewing her seasons, I always felt that Sarah was a little out of place (looks-wise she wasn’t one of those glamour girls). But the more I’ve watched (particularly with Pluto.tv), I really realized what a fantastic (and pedigreed) dancer Sarah is. She makes up for the “but she’s so pretty” girls who can’t kick or dance worth shit. I actually think Sarah looks amazing now. Super envious of her legs!

12 hours ago, Jezlyn said:

Word/Rumor on the forums is that Cassie complained that rookies were getting too much either screen time or attention during the swimsuit calendar fittings. She and Olivia supposedly exchanged some heated words. And then Olivia was essentially written out of the show during Season 6 finals, not even her cut was shown. I guess coldly ignoring someone’s existence was more hurtful than embarrassing them on the show. Supposedly you can see Olivia in the audience at finals while they are calling up the girls who made it into training camp. 

I feel like some girls get lobbed soft questions at finals while others get “name the entire Presidential Cabinet and all the under Secretaries and their children” type questions. But still, if you can’t name the First Lady, the last book you read, or the NFL Commissioner, just stay home. 

I will ALWAYS laugh at Kalyssa in Season 12 not knowing the “Who’s the First Lady” but then getting James Comey as FBI Director. And then when Jay asked her how she knows James Comey but not the First Lady and she says, “Oh I thought you meant the FIRST First Lady.”  You seriously couldn’t f’ing remember Martha Washington????? MARTHA WASHINGTON. Or at least say “Mrs Washington”? I actually liked Kalyssa even in all her nasty-sexiness. But JEEEEEEZ. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I will ALWAYS laugh at Kalyssa in Season 12 not knowing the “Who’s the First Lady” but then getting James Comey as FBI Director. And then when Jay asked her how she knows James Comey but not the First Lady and she says, “Oh I thought you meant the FIRST First Lady.”  You seriously couldn’t f’ing remember Martha Washington????? MARTHA WASHINGTON. Or at least say “Mrs Washington”? I actually liked Kalyssa even in all her nast-sexiness. But JEEEEEEZ. 

I just saw that episode yesterday and I thought the EXACT same thing!! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I just saw that episode yesterday and I thought the EXACT same thing!! 😂

In Kalyssa’s defense ( I GUESS), rumor is that Martha wasn’t too keen on George’s new job as Commander in Chief. She just wanted him to come home. So maybe even Martha woulda been like, “Nope not me. Pick someone else.”  

• LOL 10
11 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Oh they have a test? Like an exam? Is it just about the Cowboys and football?

They used to focus more on the test in earlier seasons, it was mostly Cowboys history and maybe some generic football stuff.  One season (season 3?), Kelli called out all of the TCC's who failed their test and was really mad that Nicole Hamilton was one of them when she was like a 4th or 5th year veteran.  They also used to quiz them during practice, I remember they cut one girl for saying that Tom Landry was the current Cowboys head coach.  They called her into the office to cut her, but I was shocked that they didn't just tell her to get out right then and there LOL!

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

They used to focus more on the test in earlier seasons, it was mostly Cowboys history and maybe some generic football stuff.  One season (season 3?), Kelli called out all of the TCC's who failed their test and was really mad that Nicole Hamilton was one of them when she was like a 4th or 5th year veteran.  They also used to quiz them during practice, I remember they cut one girl for saying that Tom Landry was the current Cowboys head coach.  They called her into the office to cut her, but I was shocked that they didn't just tell her to get out right then and there LOL!

Lol. I always think the same thing, expecting Kelli to say, “pick up your shit and get out.” I think that was Zoe Szekeres. Ashley Kelly didn’t do too well on quiz night either. I sometimes feel like it’s a little unfair to be cut under those circumstances unless every single one of those TCCs were also quizzed that night. Especially since it seemed like Zoe was doing well dance wise. But looking at that rookie class, that was a really strong group and they had to cut someone (or multiple someones). 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I feel the same way! First time viewing her seasons, I always felt that Sarah was a little out of place (looks-wise she wasn’t one of those glamour girls). But the more I’ve watched (particularly with Pluto.tv), I really realized what a fantastic (and pedigreed) dancer Sarah is. She makes up for the “but she’s so pretty” girls who can’t kick or dance worth shit. I actually think Sarah looks amazing now. Super envious of her legs!

[SNIPPED]

I will ALWAYS laugh at Kalyssa in Season 12 not knowing the “Who’s the First Lady” but then getting James Comey as FBI Director. And then when Jay asked her how she knows James Comey but not the First Lady and she says, “Oh I thought you meant the FIRST First Lady.”  You seriously couldn’t f’ing remember Martha Washington????? MARTHA WASHINGTON. Or at least say “Mrs Washington”? I actually liked Kalyssa even in all her nasty-sexiness. But JEEEEEEZ. 

Haha I remember thinking...she was valedictorian of her high school! How is she bungling this so much!?!  And then picking up my phone and looking up exactly how big Chickasa, OK was.  My bestie in college was also valedictorian in her class...of 36 peeps.  She's smart, though, and Kalyssa seemed smart enough as well.  Just a brain fart or a moment where even an intelligent person isn't as smart as a 5th grader!

Agreed on Sarah too, btw, and I've gained an appreciation for her.  I think she can be kind of a hard ass in some of the clips we've seen, but she seems to have a good sense of humor in her interaction with social media posts.  She made me chuckle when she commented on the DCC Memes account on instagram.  Some of those "team building" activities from earlier seasons were downright terrifying!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Some of those "team building" activities from earlier seasons were downright terrifying!

Jay laughing at the girls as they were screaming is the final straw that made me not like him.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Jay laughing at the girls as they were screaming is the final straw that made me not like him.

Season 4 when they were forced to bungee jump.I think that was the same episode where Sarah Gourley freaked out on the way going up  to that tower. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Season 4 when they were forced to bungee jump.I think that was the same episode where Sarah Gourley freaked out on the way going up  to that tower. 

lol yes, i just watched that episode. as someone deathly afraid of heights, i can't even...how is that even safe omfg? a free fall from that high? god

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I thought the thing that made Sarah freak out was when they had to go to the top of what looked like a telephone pole and yell "1-2-3 DCC" as they jumped into a net. I could be wrong, but I don't remember bungee cords, I swear I only remember them having to jump and land into a net. Admittedly I only saw it once, that scene makes me so uncomfortable that I always turn it off. If that's what I needed to do to become a DCC, I'd be like "thanks but no thanks" and then Kelli could whine about how I took the spot of someone who WOULD do that.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought the thing that made Sarah freak out was when they had to go to the top of what looked like a telephone pole and yell "1-2-3 DCC" as they jumped into a net. I could be wrong, but I don't remember bungee cords, I swear I only remember them having to jump and land into a net. Admittedly I only saw it once, that scene makes me so uncomfortable that I always turn it off. If that's what I needed to do to become a DCC, I'd be like "thanks but no thanks" and then Kelli could whine about how I took the spot of someone who WOULD do that.

I seem to remember hearing that there were sign-up sheets for "group activities" with cameras but the girls wouldn't know WHAT those group activities were going to be until they got there.  If true, that's pretty shitty of TPTB to do that to the girls.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I seem to remember hearing that there were sign-up sheets for "group activities" with cameras but the girls wouldn't know WHAT those group activities were going to be until they got there.  If true, that's pretty shitty of TPTB to do that to the girls.

Sarah was getting over knee surgery too, but showed up to be a good group leader.  So even though she didn't have to jump, she was still anxious:/

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The Zoe Szekeres episode was just on Pluto tonight 😄

And omg @Holly85 last night I had a (lucid) dream that I was in what was supposed to be Charlotte's office at The Star taking the test and Jinelle and KaShara came in and I was trying to get answers out of them because I didn't know a single one 😆

I seriously have to stop relying on PT to get me through insomnia!!

• LOL 6
55 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Since I’ve been working from home while our house is renovated, I’ve been watching a lot on Pluto. Like A LOT. 

Season 3 was the “Climb the Telephone Pole and Jump to Reach a Trapeze Bar.” Nicole Hamilton was the only one who was able to hold onto the bar in the end (per the editing at least). 

While Season 4 was a “Backwards Free Fall from at 16-Story Tower.”  DCC-123 was the signal to release the safety into the free fall. 

Season 4 was Sarah’s freak out. She went up the “elevator platform” with her group but she didn’t free fall. She was absolutely terrified. I’m not afraid of heights but I almost feel her terror through the tv. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I thought the thing that made Sarah freak out was when they had to go to the top of what looked like a telephone pole and yell "1-2-3 DCC" as they jumped into a net. I could be wrong, but I don't remember bungee cords, I swear I only remember them having to jump and land into a net. Admittedly I only saw it once, that scene makes me so uncomfortable that I always turn it off.

yep, that's what made sarah freak out. the trip up, slowly getting higher and higher in, like, ...half a cage. with nothing to hold on to but some metal bar lol

and yes, no bungee cords. they literally were just laying on their backs in a sling-type thing and dropped from above lol. terrible

glad (?) someone else finds it so uncomfortable lol 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Season 3 was the “Climb the Telephone Pole and Jump to Reach a Trapeze Bar.” Nicole Hamilton was the only one who was able to hold onto the bar in the end (per the editing at least). 

While Season 4 was a “Backwards Free Fall from at 16-Story Tower.”  DCC-123 was the signal to release the safety into the free fall. 

ILOL I guess I've been watching too much & not paying great attention, I mashed them both into one 😂

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

No. Effing. Way. That has broken back written all over it. I'd get cut before doing a stunt like that.  I'd do the trapeze bar but no way would I do a backwards free fall.

• Love 3