Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

I follow Jenny Smith on Instagram and it seems that MDC have been very supportive of her with her injury.  I think there was a get well box or something sent to her I believe. Reading a bit between the lines - I could see her being an “all star” type girl - doing appearances and promotions but not the dancing. Def seems like she hasn’t cut ties with the cheerleading side and certainly involved in the office side with promoting the venue for special events. 

8 minutes ago, Domino9062 said:

I follow Jenny Smith on Instagram and it seems that MDC have been very supportive of her with her injury.  I think there was a get well box or something sent to her I believe. Reading a bit between the lines - I could see her being an “all star” type girl - doing appearances and promotions but not the dancing. Def seems like she hasn’t cut ties with the cheerleading side and certainly involved in the office side with promoting the venue for special events. 

Did she not make it back to training camp they seem to be extremely hush hush 

46 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Did she not make it back to training camp they seem to be extremely hush hush 

She didn’t- but I’m not sure she even really tried out.  She had a post of her in the tryout “gear” but never posted anything of trying out or not making it.  Then she posted about finally being able to start dancing and then also her promotion with the Dolphins Corporate side. 

19 minutes ago, Domino9062 said:

She didn’t- but I’m not sure she even really tried out.  She had a post of her in the tryout “gear” but never posted anything of trying out or not making it.  Then she posted about finally being able to start dancing and then also her promotion with the Dolphins Corporate side. 

She seems to really like her job 

• Like 1