Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

The place to discuss former seasons and former Training Camp Candidates who did not make the squad.

I wonder if Taylor t or malena are going to come back and try out again 

• Love 1

It appears that Former TCC from Seasons 8 and 11 and Former Mavs Dancer Emily Roslyn has turned her hand to acting and started studying it in 2017! I found this profile when I was searching to see if she was still on Instagram (She seems to have disappeared from Social Media). 

IMG_20190325_105837.jpg

IMG_20190325_105852.jpg

IMG_20190325_105902.jpg

IMG_20190325_105912.jpg

IMG_20190325_105924.jpg

• Love 1
19 hours ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

It appears that Former TCC from Seasons 8 and 11 and Former Mavs Dancer Emily Roslyn has turned her hand to acting and started studying it in 2017! I found this profile when I was searching to see if she was still on Instagram (She seems to have disappeared from Social Media). 

she just seemed like such a sweetheart - I really liked her.  Also, she was the indirect cause of one of my favorite ever MTT moments:

Kelli Finglass.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, raindancer said:

she just seemed like such a sweetheart - I really liked her.  Also, she was the indirect cause of one of my favorite ever MTT moments:

Kelli Finglass.jpg

I really liked her too, I'm happy she is pursuing acting but sad we likely won't be seeing her audition again! Although who knows, she may decide to give it another go somewhere down the line but I think she is moving on! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

I really liked her too, I'm happy she is pursuing acting but sad we likely won't be seeing her audition again! Although who knows, she may decide to give it another go somewhere down the line but I think she is moving on! 

The last team she auditioned for was the  Allen Ice Angels about 2 years ago.

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:12 AM, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

I realize she was not a TCC but was a finalist/semi-finalist. Grace Patterson (AAIA, DSIG) is pursuing acting too.  She has actress on her IG and has an imdb profile. I wonder if she and Emily got the idea from Abigail Klein. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I realize she was not a TCC but was a finalist/semi-finalist. Grace Patterson (AAIA, DSIG) is pursuing acting too.  She has actress on her IG and has an imdb profile. I wonder if she and Emily got the idea from Abigail Klein. 

I love Grace...she is so cute 🙂

It made me so mad they did not take Grace in Season 4, or Katie S. in Season 3, but they took Stephanie in Season 5. Stephanie looked bigger and was gaining weight in TC, and Grace and Katie looked good in their uniforms.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think big sky was talking abt grace sells 

Oh gotcha, I guess I didn't realize the subject changed, even though we're in "past seasons" 🙂

28 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Looks like current MDC Whitney (and former TCC) got into some trouble.

https://www.local10.com/sports/nfl/dolphins/miami-dolphins-cheerleader-accused-of-breaking-into-exs-home?fbclid=IwAR21RAD9uZxe8E73Rm_McrxqBOvvuqV5KlYx5_a57IY6-O7di1oK1cDCUD8

Just noticed her IG account is now private ( it was public before). Her bio is still up on the MDC site. I wonder if she'll get kicked off the squad.

They will either kick her off or since their auditions are coming up she may be told not to come back to Auditions 

29 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They will either kick her off or since their auditions are coming up she may be told not to come back to Auditions 

Since most squads aren't doing anything beyond appearances and prep classes, I wouldn't be surprised if she was replaced on anything she had to appear in public as a representative of the squad and either told not to come back to auditions or, if she STILL did, was cut at auditions.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

It is.  If I remember correctly, she was also an intern for the Cowboys and was one of the first, if not THE first, cut her season.

Watching Season 5 again. I wish someone would give some truth serum to Judy, Kelli and Charlotte in order to explain why Ashley B., Paula T., Rachel Buckmaster, Courtney Cook and Megan F. made to TC because quite frankly these girls cannot dance worth a darn. A different look, in my opinion, is not a good enough reason to bring a girl to TC.

And the sad thing is being a DCC almost killed poor Courtney because of all the pressure she was under from Judy getting on her case about her poor dancing skills. I wonder if Kelli regrets putting Courtney on the squad. Of course, they tried to cover up why she left in the first place because it makes the organization look bad.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Watching Season 5 again. I wish someone would give some truth serum to Judy, Kelli and Charlotte in order to explain why Ashley B., Paula T., Rachel Buckmaster, Courtney Cook and Megan F. made to TC because quite frankly these girls cannot dance worth a darn. A different look, in my opinion, is not a good enough reason to bring a girl to TC.

And the sad thing is being a DCC almost killed poor Courtney because of all the pressure she was under from Judy getting on her case about her poor dancing skills. I wonder if Kelli regrets putting Courtney on the squad. Of course, they tried to cover up why she left in the first place because it makes the organization look bad.

I don't thnk it is fair to put all the blame on Judy over Courtney's problems. First of all, not Judy's fault Courtney COULD NOT REMEMBER CHOREO. Second, it is Judy's job to be on these girls and get them game day ready. Third, not Judy's fault that Courtney was immature, sheltered, and taken under the wing of some buck wild party girls. Not Judy's fault that Courtney has a personality that gets obsessed and fixated, and that she got way too skinny, way to big fake boobs, and wackadoodle out of control. Courtney was a hot mess who could not take the pressure and it is her fault more than anybody's . Maybe blame Kelli some for keeping her bc she though she was pretty, but Judy did not make Courtney's mess. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I do agree with Judy about Lauren Gibler. Lauren should have made it to TC over Megan, Paula, Courtney, Ashley and Rachel. You could tell she was not happy about it.

I wish she would of made it to she ended up going on and being a mavs dancer for 6 years 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Part of the reason why Alexandria left the squad was due to certain toxic girls and the toxic environment, so I doubt her sister would try out for the team.

The real question is....would Kelli take her.

she is amazing.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

The real question is....would Kelli take her.

she is amazing.  

Knowing CMT, Charlotte and Kelli they would take her to TC and cut her at the end of TC. Got to have a storyline about a girl who left the team after the football season started and then her sister tried out for the squad.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Knowing CMT, Charlotte and Kelli they would take her to TC and cut her at the end of TC. Got to have a storyline about a girl who left the team after the football season started and then her sister tried out for the squad.

That would be a great storyline for CMT.  These girls are still so young, I hate it when they get the girls hopes up and take them to TC and then cut them just for ratings.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Alexandria's younger sister Victoria was chosen for the Patriots Cheerleaders this year.  I wonder how she would be received if she ever decided to audition for DCC.

She is a former Boston Celtics dancer.  I remember Alexandria had on a green outfit at DCC auditions and said she wore it because it brought her sister luck.

Can someone refresh my memory of Danielle getting cut and then brought back? I keep seeing it being referenced in comments but I have no memory of it and I don't want to rewatch the season to find out. Thank you

3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Can someone refresh my memory of Danielle getting cut and then brought back? I keep seeing it being referenced in comments but I have no memory of it and I don't want to rewatch the season to find out. Thank you

Season 8 when Kelli was calling out the girls going on to TC. Kelli and Charlotte had a change of mind when they saw Danielle sitting there, so they went ahead and changed the other judges' decisions of cutting her. Danielle came close to be cut again when she was called into the office for weight the night Miss Kitty was there. She was called back into the office after Chelsea was called back in for a second time, but her scene was not shown. She was also called into the office for weight in Season 9, but once again, the scene was not shown.

15 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Season 8 when Kelli was calling out the girls going on to TC. Kelli and Charlotte had a change of mind when they saw Danielle sitting there, so they went ahead and changed the other judges' decisions of cutting her. Danielle came close to be cut again when she was called into the office for weight the night Miss Kitty was there. She was called back into the office after Chelsea was called back in for a second time, but her scene was not shown. She was also called into the office for weight in Season 9, but once again, the scene was not shown.

Ok so they didn't actually cut her and then bring her back Kaime style after camp had started then. 

• Love 2
On 4/12/2019 at 8:47 AM, ByTor said:

Here's someone I didn't think would pop up again...

I always really like seeing when the girls who went to camp or cheered together keep in touch and stay friends over the years....they both look beautiful!!!! 😍

I cannot not believe the way Ann Lux was treated by Charlotte and a few other judges at finals, but they had no problem taking Karissa, Taylor or Kalli F. to TC. I also cannot believe they listen to Judy over Olivia who is a lot more attractive and a better dancer than Karissa, Taylor or Kalli. Kalli's smile, teeth, hair and make up aged her. She looked twenty years older in my opinion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I cannot not believe the way Ann Lux was treated by Charlotte and a few other judges at finals, but they had no problem taking Karissa, Taylor or Kalli F. to TC. I also cannot believe they listen to Judy over Olivia who is a lot more attractive and a better dancer than Karissa, Taylor or Kalli. Kalli's smile, teeth, hair and make up aged her. She looked twenty years older in my opinion.

Was just watching older seasons in my free time a couple of days ago and got to the Charlotte/Ann Lux episode. Still have a lot of respect for how Ann handled that whole situation.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lona said:

Was just watching older seasons in my free time a couple of days ago and got to the Charlotte/Ann Lux episode. Still have a lot of respect for how Ann handled that whole situation.

I am a big fan of Ann Lux.  I always thought she was very classy.  I follow her on IG.  She is expecting twin girls but have not seen updates lately.  Hope all is ok with her.

• Love 3