Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 3/25/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Alexis2291 said:

The only time Meghan's scowl turns into a smile is when 1) someone she agrees with politically is on the show or 2) it's a reality TV show star.

1 she wants to be around yes men because she knows she can't debate anyone effectively and 2 because reality show stars are at Meghan's level. They haven't done anything worthwhile to be famous either.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, JayD83 said:

Rosie buried herself with those comments.  Ugh.  I wish she'd kept her mouth shut. 

Have these comments been proven to be true or is another instance of Ramin Setoodeh trying to drum up business and publicity for his upcoming book about the show?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I didn’t watch when Elisabeth was on, but, if she was this Jesus-y then, I wouldn’t have lasted a single show.  Still better than Nutmeg, though.

No, she was not a zealot. However, her meltdowns over birth control were legendary. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 14

Rosie needs to let the thing with Elisabeth go and go on with her life.  That was a long time ago and it’s a little obsessive to still be dwelling on it.  Plus, she was given a second chance at The View and walked away from it then, too.

• Love 8

Was the Rosie quote recently or is it in that view book ?  Whoopi seemed to enjoy that conversation a little to much.  I saw that split screen fight many times and the clip they showed today didn’t represent all that happened JMHO. 

Also having a crush on a coworker isn’t the same as sexual harassment.   

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Rosie needs to let the thing with Elisabeth go and go on with her life.  That was a long time ago and it’s a little obsessive to still be dwelling on it.  Plus, she was given a second chance at The View and walked away from it then, too.

The upcoming book is stirring the pot. Obviously a work of fiction, the author is doing his best to "Make Sparks"

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

her meltdowns over birth control were legendary. 

Which makes no sense since she only has 3 kids.  [walks away, scratching head]

I think Elisabeth is being too anti-gay when she discounts the account with such fervor.  I have had women make a pass at me and thanked them but said I was straight.  No big deal, but I accept all people.  I will say that Rosie seems, in my mind, that whe was really, really into Elisabeth - yuck - she needs to let it go.  I do know some people who think everyone is a bit of everything and that is just not true.

2 minutes ago, springtime said:

The upcoming book is stirring the pot. Obviously a work of fiction, the author is doing his best to "Make Sparks"

I don't care!  I am all in and already in line at the library.

Oh Avenatti, you fell so far so fast.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, springtime said:

The book has trashed Whoopie the most and I bet you she will have something to say about that..

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, marsha said:

I know Elizabeth was there to promote her book but I wonder if the producers may be considering her as a replacement for Abbey when she goes on maternity leave. 

YOU JUST SHUT UP!  They will hear you.  Her book will be in the 3/4 off bin in a week.

• LOL 13
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Rosie didn't write a book. What has she said recently?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Nope. Bitsy lives in Tennessee and has to cook breakfast every morning.

Remember she is the Chief Breakfast Offer now and had to leave Fox because of it.

Even Fox got rid of her because she sucked over there.  Barbara Walters got her a job over there after she fired her and Joy from the View.  

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, springtime said:

It's been reported all co hosts except for Whoopi and Elisabeth spoke to the author. They say fact is stranger than fiction.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Rosie didn't write a book. What has she said recently?

Rosie isn't saying anything- The author of the book on The View is making up stories (on all of them) to sell books.

Edited by springtime
  • Love 7

Elisabeth did not seem comfortable being back and definitely has upped her Faith talk. Did appreciate her saying she would handle some topics with more grace and saying she felt she may have been part of the problem with being so rigid.

Joys comment about MM backstage was so telling. Can’t wait for that book. Love Rosie but that comment was not a good look. Didn’t like the fire part of Elisabeth’s answer saying Rosie was “grooming” her...she was trying to make her a better panelist!

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The book has trashed Whoopie the most and I bet you she will have something to say about that..

Nothing gets Whoopi’s panties in a knot more than some criticism of her personally. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, springtime said:

Rosie isn't saying anything- The author of the book on The View is making up stories to sell books.

What I've read are direct quotes from Rosie herself. For being such mortal enemies, Trump and Rosie are alot alike in that they have no filter and are unable to shut up and leave well enough alone.

Watching the interview was worth it for Joy alone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, 17wheatthins said:

Okay, Viewers, if you HAD to choose, which would you prefer? Three Bitsys or one Meghan McCain? 

Oh man good question!  I honestly cant say

• Love 4

I missed the show.  Questions:  Did Elisabeth mention she has Celiac disease?  Does she still have a line of gluten-free products that she tried to shill?  Did they show any pics of the kids?  If so, did poor Timberley (Grace) still have a giant hair bow stuck to the side of her head?  Did she at any point cry out "but what about the children!?"  And lastly, is she still shrill enough to scare the family pets, including the deaf shitzu?

4 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

Okay, Viewers, if you HAD to choose, which would you prefer? Three Bitsys or one Meghan McCain? 

I would have to choose death if those were my only two choices.

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I missed the show.  Questions:  Did Elisabeth mention she has Celiac disease?  Does she still have a line of gluten-free products that she tried to shill?  Did they show any pics of the kids?  If so, did poor Timberley (Grace) still have a giant hair bow stuck to the side of her head?  Did she at any point cry out "but what about the children!?"  And lastly, is she still shrill enough to scare the family pets, including the deaf shitzu?

No, but, they did mention her fake story about Grace being treated like crap for having a Black doll. I have never believed that story. It was design to make Bitsy seem more sensitive about racial issues. It was also on the heels of Elizabeth crying because she could not say the N word..

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

No, but, they did mention her fake story about Grace being treated like crap for having a Black doll. I have never believed that story. It was design to make Bitsy seem more sensitive about racial issues. It was also on the heels of Elizabeth crying because she could not say the N word..

So, repeating stale, fake stories from 2005.  How riveting her book must be.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Ugh. Hasselbeast was so fake. I cannot believe they gave her 3 segments to spout her religious bullshit AND throw Rosie under the bus. Again. I think she lied about Rosie. What a waste of time. Have the babies already, Abbeh! And, Meghan, STFU, you ignorant c***.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

EDA7AED7-5B1A-437D-8C21-782CC094AD9E.jpeg

John McCain's daughter called her OG during the show. I rolled my eyes so hard. Though I think I heard Elisabeth say Joy was the OG as they went to commercials, if she did 👏👏👏

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Even Fox got rid of her because she sucked over there.  

Really? I thought she purposefully retired because she wanted to raise her kids full time until they were older? I know that could have been a cover but I honestly would be surprised if Fox wanted to get rid of her. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DietCokeJunkie said:

What was Bitsy carrying when she came out? It looked like a purse and a Bible. 

Lordy, I have not missed her in the least. 

I think it was her book and bible

• LOL 3
  • Love 6