Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: It's Getting Steamy Up in Here!

• Start Topic

As much as I loathe skeevy Bernie, I have to say that Paige was ridiculous tonight.   She was so pissed during their dinner when it was clear Bernie was going to progress full steam ahead that she threw in that she had to “convince Brandi to go out with him”.  That’s stretching the truth quite a bit.  She managed to leave off the tiny (yet important) fact that the only reason Brandi was bowing out was because Paige had lost her mind.  

Paige is a shady bitch and if I were Brandi I would stay clear.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Juicy!!  Did she give any more insight to them?

This is the whole section about it:

A woman named Kelly Anne accuses the couple of odd behavior

In a lengthy Facebook post obtained by Soap Dirt, a woman by the name of Kelly Anne accuses the couple of misrepresenting the nature of the relationship they are seeking. According to the whistleblower, Dimitri and Ashley are more interested in a polyamorous relationship rather than a polygamist relationship.

She goes on to accuse Kapri of kicking her out of the home and saying terrible things about her and her children. She also alleges that Dimitri is rude and nasty behind closed doors, specifically to Kapri. 

Whether Snowden and Kapri really had a relationship with the whistleblower is not known. The poster, who goes only by her first name, did not offer proof that she’s ever been involved with the pair. Kapri and Snowden have not commented on the allegations.

Here is the link to the whole article:

Dimitri Dog

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Shouldn't the Winders be interviewing women who were raised in their faith.  This looks like another "Jennifer" situation.  

It just might be Jennifer for all we know, can't see her face 😀

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Okay, this is just gross now.  Ashley is waaaaay too involved in preparing this poor woman to finally receive “The D.”  

I would have said seeya Ashley we have booked the honeymoon suite at the Four Seasons for the night 💋

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So I missed the first part of the season.  What's the deal with the McGees?  Paige initially pushed for this?  Whatever the reason they're doing it, she's having second thoughts now that she's not just imagining what it might be like, and he doesn't give two shits about her experience.  Of course he would prefer if it were pleasant for her, but if not, tough shit, he's having a good time.  It pisses me off royally how heavily lopsided the experiences are for Paige and Bernie.  Bernie gets to be filled with excitement, fun, and possibly new love (and there's nothing like new love!).  Paige gets pain, jealousy, emotional torment, and half a husband. 

I believe many people who live this way do it for their faith, and the motivation behind it is genuine (even if I don't get it).  But I also think many men think they are getting 'the calling' because life gets monotonous sometimes, and they're bored.  Well guess what?  Your wife probably feels the same way.  That's just how long term marriages work.  Ups and downs.  Funny how it's always a new wife that's being called for.  What about moving a new dude in when the wife feels 'the calling'?  What's that?  Only women have to work out their human emotions?  Of course. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Is Kapri another name Ashley uses, or is that another woman they took for a test drive?

That’s her real last name. It’s not even clear the Snowden’s are married. I have seen various postings about that. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, eskimo said:

how heavily lopsided the experiences are for Paige and Bernie.  Bernie gets to be filled with excitement, fun, and possibly new love (and there's nothing like new love!).  Paige gets pain, jealousy, emotional torment, and half a husband. 

You nailed it. The women get the short end of the stick. After years of watching shows like Sister Wives it is obvious that most of the women are deeply unhappy because they are not meant to share a husband. But instead of admitting that  they are made to feel like it's their fault they are jealous and they have to work on themselves.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, suev3333 said:

Bernie and Paige's relationship is ruined forever.  She'll always think there's an ulterior motive.         Ok Bernie, if you only like Brandi because she makes you laugh, then you won't have to sleep with her.   He's such a bullshiter pig...

I agree.  Even if they don't go forward, she'll always have in the back of her mind that she wasn't enough for him. 

• Love 2

I watched the last few minutes of the ep on the TLC site.  Paige say "Who looks for a wife for their husband, who does that?"  She says "I just want normal 2.5 kids, a picket fence, and I don't want to do this."

I was also able to see the previews.

The Alldredges get a text with someone telling them that Jennifer died a week after being admitted to the hospital

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Honey said:

I watched the last few minutes of the ep on the TLC site.  Paige say "Who looks for a wife for their husband, who does that?"  She says "I just want normal 2.5 kids, a picket fence, and I don't want to do this."

Reveal spoiler

The Alldredges get a text with someone telling them that Jennifer died a week after being admitted to the hospital

I just watched from the site also!!   This WAS the episode that Paige told Bernie she didn’t want to do this after all! Previews for Brandi coming for another visit appear to end with Brandi close to tears saying she just wants to go home. 

For the Snowdens, we get to see the day after and it appears that Ashley didn’t handle it too well.

• Love 5

Watching Dimitri saunter back to Vanessa's room for the night -bluurrrgh. Dimitri is so full of himself. I can't imagine Ashley is really that OK with it, although she'll probably put on a front.

Paige and Bernie--she is definitely not OK, and Bernie really doesn't care, although he tries to say he does. She'll probably put up with it because she doesn't want to lose him, imo. If and when he does get to be "intimate" with Brandi, he'll likely say, "But Paige, I was thinking of you the whole time!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I have a problem in that, because I changed hotels, TLC is no longer available to me on Sunday nights for this or SW.  I went to the TLC schedule and this show is a one-time only broadcast on Sunday nights.  I went to my provider's on-demand on Saturday for last week's show and the program that was available was from 4 March.

This really must not be a very successful program for TLC in terms of ratings.  I have to imagine this won't be back for another season, as they're simply not promoting it.

21 minutes ago, b2H said:

I have a problem in that, because I changed hotels, TLC is no longer available to me on Sunday nights for this or SW.  I went to the TLC schedule and this show is a one-time only broadcast on Sunday nights.  I went to my provider's on-demand on Saturday for last week's show and the program that was available was from 4 March.

This really must not be a very successful program for TLC in terms of ratings.  I have to imagine this won't be back for another season, as they're simply not promoting it.

I was able to watch it on the TLC app this morning.   You do have to scroll down the homepage for it though, they have the March 4 episode at the top for some reason. 

1 minute ago, tabloidlover said:

I was able to watch it on the TLC app this morning.   You do have to scroll down the homepage for it though, they have the March 4 episode at the top for some reason. 

I'll have to check it out when I get home.  We're on Directv, so maybe it's different there....

42 minutes ago, Honey said:

Paige and Bernie's marriage is now broken., if I were Paige I would be leaving, and taking my kids with me......and my dog!

Well absolutely NO ONE disputes that it WAS HER idea.  From personal experience I don't blame her for wanting out of it - but you can't throw a party and then cry because people come to it.  They INVITED Brandy  - the both of them.  She is definitely not the victim here.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I bet the woman from last year who got the Dimitri “D” after just a single, non-vegan, non-ph-balanced dinner, and without an over-humidified vagina, is laughing her ass off watching this nonsense.

I think her being 22 and built like a supermodel giraffe had something to do with that. Dmitri knew he had a very brief window to get it in before she got bored/Ashley called it off.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I bet the woman from last year who got the Dimitri “D” after just a single, non-vegan, non-ph-balanced dinner, and without an over-humidified vagina, is laughing her ass off watching this nonsense.

I bet Ashley got a post intimacy yeast infection from that woman, and this entire ph challenge is just more punishment for Dimitri. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Gee, Mr. McGee. Did you think that telling your wife that you find Brenda "extremely attractive" is going to win you any points with her? What a doofus. 

Mr. Alldredge needs to move on. He should be glad his family dodged a bullet. But  nooooo, he wants to keep digging for info on this imposter. Let it go.

Ashley Snowden is a piece of work. First you must go on my special approved diet to get your alkaline levels to where it's acceptable to me, then lets get your vagina steamed! Then, and only then, you may have sex with my husband. Meanwhile, Dimitri is practically frothing at the mouth. He just wants to get naked and go at it. All their nervous laughing, smiling and back and forth banter about the big night is annoying AF. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Well absolutely NO ONE disputes that it WAS HER idea.  From personal experience I don't blame her for wanting out of it - but you can't throw a party and then cry because people come to it.  They INVITED Brandy  - the both of them.  She is definitely not the victim here.

She said she had a dream that they were called to this lifestyle. I don't think she is a victim but I do think she should have a right to change her mind. If both parties aren't into it then it shouldn't happen IMO. Bernie should cut off ties with Brandi and make his legal wife happy.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Honey said:

Reveal spoiler

I watched too!! Paige has done a full turnabout but I don't think there is any turning back for Bernie!

Spoiler

I don't believe Jennifer is dead! Someone posted that she was all over their FB page.  While I suppose anything is possible, she comes across as a total famewhore, anxious for her 15 minutes in the spotlight!  Now of course, if it's true I will feel horrible that I said that, but she has been so shady right from having to leave early the first time.  I just don't buy that she was ever really contemplating this lifestyle.  She's a party girl, not a 10 kids and 1 bathroom homemaker/homeschooler.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

She said she had a dream that they were called to this lifestyle. I don't think she is a victim but I do think she should have a right to change her mind. If both parties aren't into it then it shouldn't happen IMO. Bernie should cut off ties with Brandi and make his legal wife happy.

Oh I agree with this 1000% !!   I don't recommend this life for anyone!

BUT - I think they wasted TLC's time and money.  Paige couldn't even handle the first date - why are they on this show?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Oh I agree with this 1000% !!   I don't recommend this life for anyone!

BUT - I think they wasted TLC's time and money.  Paige couldn't even handle the first date - why are they on this show?

I think so too.  I think Bernie justs wants to cheat. If I told my husband I had a dream we were suppose to have a sister wife he would look at me like I was crazy and say it was just a dream. They shouldn't have ever tried out for the show since I don't think tjey are really into it. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

As much as I loathe skeevy Bernie, I have to say that Paige was ridiculous tonight.   She was so pissed during their dinner when it was clear Bernie was going to progress full steam ahead that she threw in that she had to “convince Brandi to go out with him”.  That’s stretching the truth quite a bit.  She managed to leave off the tiny (yet important) fact that the only reason Brandi was bowing out was because Paige had lost her mind.  

Paige is a shady bitch and if I were Brandi I would stay clear.

I wonder what Brandi 's financial circumstances are to even consider this family.

it looks like the McGees don't have two nickels to rub together!  Moved out of the r.v. To a bare bones rental with minimal furniture and no decorations!

And Bernie!  Uggg who wants that???

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Paige and Bernie are doing this for the money and I suspect TLC had a spot they could not fill and took them on for the season!I

It's working because everybody's posting about them!  They're earning their money by being jackasses!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder what Brandi 's financial circumstances are to even consider this family.

it looks like the McGees don't have two nickels to rub together!  Moved out of the r.v. To a bare bones rental with minimal furniture and no decorations!

And Bernie!  Uggg who wants that???

I wonder if some of these woman just consider being 2nd or 3rd wives just for someone to support them and they figure at least half the time. he's someone else's problem.  But you're right that McGee's seem like they live pretty hand to mouth.  Always thought it was strange they were ever living in the camper.  They made a point of saying they had a nice house and there was a fire, so either they were grossly underinsured or just full of crap.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

I wonder if some of these woman just consider being 2nd or 3rd wives just for someone to support them and they figure at least half the time. he's someone else's problem.  But you're right that McGee's seem like they live pretty hand to mouth.  Always thought it was strange they were ever living in the camper.  They made a point of saying they had a nice house and there was a fire, so either they were grossly underinsured or just full of crap.

Did you hear about that fire?  The stove was faulty and was having issues.  Paige left a big pile of clean clothes she was "folding" on the stove and either went outside for a smoke or over to the neighbor's house. (Can't remember which).  I mean... who DOES that???   Like yeah... I used to set my babies on a faulty stove all of the time if I needed my hands free for a moment.....    (HUGE eye roll.)

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Did you hear about that fire?  The stove was faulty and was having issues.  Paige left a big pile of clean clothes she was "folding" on the stove and either went outside for a smoke or over to the neighbor's house. (Can't remember which).  I mean... who DOES that???   Like yeah... I used to set my babies on a faulty stove all of the time if I needed my hands free for a moment.....    (HUGE eye roll.)

I ABSOLUTELY did not know that! WTH??  OK, it's hard to even feel bad for them if they are that stupid!  Even if your washer/dryer is in kitchen, who puts ANYTHING on the stove!?!  So in addition to a mass misunderstanding on lifestyle, they need terminal stupidity treatment!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

If Bernie were  decent person at all he would've told Paige that dream was nonsense, told her he was totally committed to her & left it at that. But at this rate he needs to drop the whole thing for her. I wonder if her telling him about her 'dream' was kind of testing him... if so he's failed miserably.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

If Bernie were  decent person at all he would've told Paige that dream was nonsense, told her he was totally committed to her & left it at that. But at this rate he needs to drop the whole thing for her. I wonder if her telling him about her 'dream' was kind of testing him... if so he's failed miserably.

I would SOOOO not want a wife who "tested" me.  Either trust me or don't, but no game playing please!

I am almost 100% sure Brandy is gone, and hopefully they will drop this crap.  They need to work on their marriage - not bring another person into the mess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

I wonder if her telling him about her 'dream' was kind of testing him... if so he's failed miserably.

I agree except she has gone along with it until this point.  So, while Bernie is beyond disgusting, she has let this go way farther than she should have unless she was ready to commit to the lifestyle.  I feel for her, but they are a 1 season couple at best.

I still have the preseason trailer in my head where Bernie says "I want more love"   BLECCCHHH!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I would SOOOO not want a wife who "tested" me.  Either trust me or don't, but no game playing please!

Just speculation of course, searching for reasons for this since she's so resistant to her own idea. But they're both 'off', so anything could happen with these two - Bernie's member probably popped up when she mentioned her dream - ewww, just made myself sick.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 6
21 hours ago, steff13 said:

I don't know.  She's so funny looking.  She and the husband look like they could be related.  The first wife is so cute, she could do much better.  

I think she (Sophie) looks like Hillary Swank.

12 hours ago, steff13 said:

I agree.  Even if they don't go forward, she'll always have in the back of her mind that she wasn't enough for him. 

I'm sure it was also a bit shocking how quickly and easily he (Bernie) moved to another woman. The first one that comes along! (Well, after the one that he supposedly didn't have online sex with.) I'm sure she would like to think that if she died, Bernie would take a year to grieve, but she's actually seeing that he'd be married again almost immediately. And not looking back.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

That same neighbor: “Yes, hello? I’d like to anonymously report insurance fraud?...” 😂

Edited by LellePCC
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Paige and Bernie are doing this for the money and I suspect TLC had a spot they could not fill and took them on for the season!I

It's working because everybody's posting about them!  They're earning their money by being jackasses!

Yes!  And the little boy cries crocodile tears and Brandi’s daughter is SOOOOO excited to be there.  The older boy is at the awkward age that knows it’s embarrassing to play the fool publicly for money, and/or to have such shady parents, which is why he’s so sheepish about it.

If the Alldreges aren’t doing this because they need money for indoor plumbing they should take Sharis’ internet privileges away for the foreseeable future 😄

The Kermit Klan sort of gave themselves away last week- “We’ve found a great girl for us but she doesn’t want to be filmed - what to do? What to do?”

And then there’s Vanessa- all I can think of when I watch her scenes is the saying, “If he was the last man on earth” because an alien watching this would think he was!  All of her TH’s make it sound like she is mainly there for The D, and she will do pretty much anything to get it!  There are Ds in Seattle and all over the US Vanessa!

One last thing: they all claim to be doing this for bigger families, and more children, yet other than the Kermits they are all going after women who are mid-late 30s or older 🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, princelina said:

And then there’s Vanessa- all I can think of when I watch her scenes is the saying, “If he was the last man on earth” because an alien watching this would think he was!  All of her TH’s make it sound like she is mainly there for The D, and she will do pretty much anything to get it!  There are Ds in Seattle and all over the US Vanessa!

Ashley believe that she is in charge, but I think she is sadly mistaken.  Dimitri and Vanessa just started having intimate relations and he is already in love.  I have a feeling that within the next two years, she is going to be the legal Mrs. Snowden.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Ashley believe that she is in charge, but I think she is sadly mistaken.  Dimitri and Vanessa just started having intimate relations and he is already in love.  I have a feeling that within the next two years, she is going to be the legal Mrs. Snowden.  

Then she will deserve what she gets!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

It does take the wrinkles out. 

Bologna.  I've been steaming like a lobster and mine don't look any closer to a 20 year old's than they did before the steamfest!  Wrinkle City!

• LOL 7
52 minutes ago, princelina said:

If the Alldreges aren’t doing this because they need money for indoor plumbing they should take Sharis’ internet privileges away for the foreseeable future 😄

One last thing: they all claim to be doing this for bigger families, and more children, yet other than the Kermits they are all going after women who are mid-late 30s or older

Sharis WAS innocent this time, in finding Jennifer.  Some bigwig at TLC put Jeff in touch with Jennifer because he knew both of them.  Jeff talked to her BEFORE seeing her pic and she gave him this big cock and bull story about how she was raised in a polygamist family and wanted to get back to her roots, blah blah blah.  She was actually wanting to be on the show.  Shame on that producer or whatever he was (probably errand boy!  "BOY!!  Go get us some bagels from that Bagels R Us down the street - and don't forget the cream cheese this time!")  But we have to cut the poor girl some slack.  This time she didn't pick the appendix-exploding disaster.

Vanessa.... so pretty and always smiling.  And now she has a pretty (yeast-free) vagina, too.  I can't figure that girl out, except that she's 34 and her biological clock is ticking and she thought Dimitri was hot and she's an actress.  Maybe she has a touch of masochism, as well.

And finally - YEAH!!  What the HELL? The McGees want more kids and pick someone who doesn't want any more.  Vanessa is 34 - realistically, how many is she going to pop out?  And Jennifer - seriously - pole dancing and pregnancy just didn't mix, folks!  Don't try that at home!

• LOL 5