Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: It's Getting Steamy Up in Here!

• Start Topic

The Alldredges are shocked by Jennifer's mysterious behavior while the Winders finally video chat with a potential sister wife. Paige questions if this lifestyle is what she really wants, and the Snowdens prepare for Dmitri and Vanessa to be intimate.

Original air date 2019.03.24

Great.... another hurdle upcoming.  Vanessa has to get her vagina steamed with Ashley....

I have a feeling this episode will end with Vanessa walking into the bedroom for the big d and we’ll have to wait for next week to see the after.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Awwww...now Jeff can't bed Jennifer.....no wonder he's upset🙄

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Okay, this is just gross now.  Ashley is waaaaay too involved in preparing this poor woman to finally receive “The D.”  

Ikr....freaking weird

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm all for being healthy but this just seems to be a control thing with Dmitri. Notice how Vanessa made sure to say she was the one who mentioned she wanted to get in shape 🙄 Highly unlikely! Also, if I never hear the word intimate again it will be too soon. 

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
Said Ashley when I meant Vanessa
  • Love 13
Just now, tabloidlover said:

Pregnant women are NOT supposed to do vaginal steaming.   Is Ashley pregnant?  I swear she appears so...

I read somewhere she has a condition that makes her stomach pooch out (wish I had that excuse), she's not pregnant.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I refuse to accept that Vaginal Steam Facilitator is a job.  I think it's another way to dissuade Vanessa from having sex with Dimitri; the steam is "accidentally" too hot and burns Vanessa's hooha, putting her out of commission for a couple of weeks.  😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

(Definitely pregnant) Ashley looks like she rummages through her daughter's play chest and just throws random shit on her head. Poor Vanessa is really being raked over the coals here guys. There's not enough dick in America to make me tap dance like she's doing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Really????? Wow I would have sworn...

edited to say I read it on Reddit: 

Ashley has diastasis recti, which is a separation of the abdominal muscles. She says on Instagram people ask her how far along she is all the time.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 2

I love how Dmitri and Vanessa are both trying to downplay how much they want to bone each other. Meanwhile Ashley is trying way too hard at pretending to be ok with it. The bell on tbe doorknob was priceless though. 

In other news: Why does Sophie think she's such hot shit?

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
Just now, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

In other news: Why does Sophie think she's such hot shit?

I don't know.  She's so funny looking.  She and the husband look like they could be related.  The first wife is so cute, she could do much better.  

• Love 16

Bernie and Paige's relationship is ruined forever.  She'll always think there's an ulterior motive.         Ok Bernie, if you only like Brandi because she makes you laugh, then you won't have to sleep with her.   He's such a bullshiter pig...

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Shouldn't the Winders be interviewing women who were raised in their faith.  This looks like another "Jennifer" situation.  A non practicing Catholic who thought they looked very nice or whatever the reason was she replied to their ad.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I read here that  a former wife who didn't work out said Ashely was looking for a lover.  This woman was not interested.

That and a bulldozer would knock me over.  I've always suspected it was intended to be a three-way kind of thing.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I’m pissed!  I wanted to see Paige tell him she’s changed her mind!   Didn’t we see a preview of that in one of the previews of this season?

We've been it seeing every day this week!!!

• Love 3

My guess is that after he got caught cheating one too many times Fibber McGee blamed it on the Bible and how it was just his way of working out his calling. 

Paige rolled her eyes, realized the only thing more degrading than being married to this lard ass is getting left by him, and went along. 

So that somehow made it her idea.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ashley has diastasis recti, which is a separation of the abdominal muscles. She says on Instagram people ask her how far along she is all the time.

I know someone who has a much worse case of this, but she is 50.   I have no idea if there is a surgical cure, but I would think Dimitri would demand it of Ashley it she could get it fixed.

There is not enough brain bleach in the universe for me to recover from this episode.   I am glad I haven't chosen "intimate" for a drinking game or I would be deader than Marley's ghost. 

So tonight steamed vaginas are on the menu?  Just another hoop  for Vanessa to leap through. And boot camp with Dimitri.    And that black thing with white flowers on Ashley's head looks like an old fashioned swim cap my grandmother had. Her leggings were hideous.   At this point I  think Ashley is beginning to creep me out nearly as much as Dimitri.   The fact that I think a lot of this is just their method of becoming z-list celebs doesn't make them not creep me out.  I wonder if they will keep adding more and more rules for Vanessa to follow.     Run, Vanessa, run.

The Allredge story is boring.  We know Jennifer bailed, and I really don't care why.  I think Tamy Winder (or however she spells it) is right to be concerned about bringing in another wife.  Too bad that Jay's faith has lapsed; I would like to see her convert Tamy and Sophia. Maybe they should message Brandi and Bri, as I hope Brandi will soon be looking again.

The only real drama in this mess is the McGees.  I detest Bernie.  I don't like Paige, but I really, really cannot stand Bernie.  First of all, they need to run a background check on miss overeager Brandi.  Also for the first visit she and Bri should have stayed in a hotel, and only Paige and Bernie should have met her on this visit.  It was much too early to introduce the kids;  it looks like the younger boy has already bonded somewhat, and I think Bernie has almost steam-rolled John into accepting her.   I wasn't sure what Paige meant about having to encourage Brandi to go out that night with Bernie;  I can't imagine Brandi having cold feet.   Oh, nevermind,  I guess that was after Paige's breakdown that she told Bernie and Brandi that it was still okay for them to go out. 

I am annoyed about the intrusion from Dr Pimple Popper.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 12
49 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I read here that  a former wife who didn't work out said Ashely was looking for a lover.  This woman was not interested.

I read that too.  Her name was Kelly Anne and she also said that Dimitri treated Ashley like shit off camera.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am annoyed about the intrusion from Dr Pimple Popper.

What happened?  I thought it was my DVR acting up.

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 2