Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Kody's Secret Plan

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I thought Aspyn seemed a bit bratty in this episode. She's married, in her 20s, and planning to move away from Vegas herself in a year...but she's mad her parents are moving away from her? SHE'S planning to move away from THEM really soon anyway.

Edited to add: I have to give Aspyn credit, though, for being perceptive. She is absolutely right that her parents suffer from a "grass is greener" mentality. She's got them figured out.

And what on Earth have Kody ("At least it's not 50%!") and Christine ("I can't hear what the doctor is saying, la la la!") been saying to poor Ysabel? She spends an hour and a freaking half every day on those spine exercises, and then she's crying as if her scoliosis is her own fault? FFS, Kody, tell her that a medical condition she didn't cause and can't cure isn't her fault! Or did you forget that critical component of parenthood?

Aspyn irked the hell out of me. "I expect you to stay around until I decide to leave you." That's ridiculous.

Christine and especially Kody need to do a much better job of supporting Ysabel and making her understand that NONE OF THIS IS HER FAULT.

• Love 13
On 3/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, BradandJanet said:

While this is a major surgery, I think Christine has frightened Ysabel so much, Ysabel will have trouble ever making this decision even if it becomes medically necessary. Isn't Christine the wife who was terrified of her toaster? 

I was also struck by the fact that while Ysabel has heard horror stories about pain from people who've had the surgery, she has apparently never spoken to anyone who has not had the surgery and should have had it, about the pain and disfigurement untreated scoliosis can cause.  I wish the Browns would be introduced to some young women whose lives have been changed for the worse since they did not have corrective surgery.  For example:

image.png.6b9d101f867e8758a384710579aefd15.png

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

How awful!  I see a woman in a wheelchair occasionally when I grocery shop, and I would guess she's in the same situation as the photo.  Christine and Kootie are just pretending Ysabel can fix herself.  That lovely young woman should have been born to better parents.  That contraption they made her use did nothing for her.  That makes me furious, and Ysabel blames herself, which is ridiculous.  C & K have put fear of surgery ahead of their daughter's well-being.  Idiots.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

These women can’t share a house for even one year while their latest dream homes are built?  Wouldn’t that be best for the family unity/togetherness and their finances if they HAD to move when they did? Why can’t they all suck it up and bunk in at Meri’s or Robin’s ginormous rentals temporarily? Instead they waste money on multiple mortgages and rentals. 

They not only share a dick they apparently share one lonely brain cell. 

Agreed. When I saw how vehemently Christine turned down Robyn's offer to live with her for a few WEEKS until her house closed showed me that they can't stand each other...sister wives...what a crock!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Did I hear kody say he will have quarters in the new mcmansion?

I'm sure that within his imaginary castle, he has designed his own underground bunker complete with secret passageways, 80-inch flat screen tv, king-sized bed and his own shooting range for when he needs to, you know, get away from all those pesky hormonal women.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I'm sure that within his imaginary castle, he has designed his own underground bunker complete with secret passageways, 80-inch flat screen tv, king-sized bed and his own shooting range for when he needs to, you know, get away from all those pesky hormonal women.

And, dont forget his very own personal salon so that Robyn can do his home perms, highlights, and wash and fluffs.  😒

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

The price on Meri's Las Vegas house was just dropped to $574,900.  So that means both Meri and Janelle's houses are at $574,900 and Christine's is still at $599,900.

So when Mona told the Kodester that his houses would surely sell within a month of listing them......hahahahahahahaha

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

If the sister wives cannot share a kitchen how are they going to share a celestial planet?  Do they even worship at Church of the Living Kodster in the living room or has that changed too?  Talk about a changing doctrine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, mytmo said:

If the sister wives cannot share a kitchen how are they going to share a celestial planet?  Do they even worship at Church of the Living Kodster in the living room or has that changed too?  Talk about a changing doctrine.

Interestingly, the only thing they have fun doing together is mocking him.  His hypocrisy is stunning: talk about the "sacred bed" in front of your future son-in-law, dance around in a kilt suggesting that your man bits are swinging free under there, and talk about how you need soundproofed bedrooms in a communal house because, well, you know. But heaven forbid your kid flosses (and no, Meri, it's not "the move of 2018,") or your wife talks about it, and you get that beady-eyed, stern, "you are a bad girl" face on.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Agreed. When I saw how vehemently Christine turned down Robyn's offer to live with her for a few WEEKS until her house closed showed me that they can't stand each other...sister wives...what a crock!

To be honest I wouldn't want to live with them either! The only person that wants this is Kody. He says its to "bring the family together" But by the time this pipe dream got built there would only be Truly, Solomon and Arielle. So it's not for the family. Its that Kody is tired and wants his own place where he is the center and the wives come to him.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

ranted they will also have an entire basement but the sf isn't included in that, i could never live without a basement but i suppose those that are used to no basements learn how to live without it. 

I don’t think the compound would have a basement. They are very rare in the area unless the home site is on a slope. 1500 sq feet seems like it would be plenty though! We moved from a house with an unfinished basement to one without one  I really miss the storage space   

However, I think the compound talk is just a story line. There’s only so much moving talk that can be tolerated.  I would be shocked if any local builders would take that on. Home building is booming (and stupid expensive) in the area. I don’t think a builder or any legit contractors would want to take the chance on a home that would break all sorts of regulations and get on the wrong side of the inspectors. 

• Love 14
On 3/25/2019 at 7:42 AM, laurakaye said:

Back to the open house, we see Tony chowing down on some corn on the cob while wearing what looks like the paper wrapper from a straw in his hair.  Oh, Mykelti.  You are so lucky, girrrrrl!

I do not learn my lesson very easily.

I should not read these threads while eating or drinking.

Totally spit my drink out while laughing at this part.

Omg I am so happy that my kids are teens-if they were younger and actually needed my full attention, I would never get to read these posts.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 3/25/2019 at 12:48 PM, Natalie68 said:

That doctor gave me GIANT creeps!  Talking about how pretty Ysabel was, Kody needing a shotgun.  That would be the last time I took my daughter to a doctor that mentioned how attractive my teen daughter was.  I might also let it slip was a creeper he was.  I was stunned.

On 3/25/2019 at 1:26 PM, Barbara Please said:

Did anyone else get majorly creeped out by Dr. Camp saying that Ysabel keeps getting more and more beautiful each time he sees her?  Ew. That was unprofessional, and inappropriate. Mind you, I never hug  my doctor either.  

22 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

I thought so as well, but then it occurred to me that he may be trying to boost Ysabel's self-esteem by saying that. She said ages ago, about the brace, that it made her feel ugly, and from what I remember of Judy Blume's book "Deenie" (I think that was the title - it has been decades since I read it), that seems to be a common feeling for girls with scoliosis. Given that this is the legitimate doctor and not the wacky dude with the weird exercises, I choose to go with this interpretation. It must be hard for a doctor to hear from so many patients that they feel ugly, knowing that that they aren't.

Basically, Ysabel feels so damn guilty about her back because of her ass of a father, I'm giving this doctor the benefit of the doubt because honestly, there should be someone out there who isn't guilting her about the curvature of her spine or terrifying her of potential surgery. 

Of course, doctor could be a total creep.

21 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I'm giving the doctor the benefit of the doubt, too.  It's sad that people have to be so careful anymore, about every comment they make because they can definitely be interpreted in many different ways!  I think the doctor probably feels awkward when the camera crew are there - how many doctors see patients with a full film crew? - and I think he wanted to be kind.  

19 hours ago, Gennacide said:

Dr. Camp is a fucking creep. 

"You just keep getting prettier and prettier." 

🙄😠😡

I was a little creeped out by what he said, but I like that Pingaponga and Kyanight are giving him the benefit of the doubt. You guys may well be right - and it reminds me of me in that I almost always give people the benefit of the doubt, lol.

I wonder if Christine and Kody discussed that at all after the visit, or if Ysabel had anything to say about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I was also struck by the fact that while Ysabel has heard horror stories about pain from people who've had the surgery, she has apparently never spoken to anyone who has not had the surgery and should have had it, about the pain and disfigurement untreated scoliosis can cause.  I wish the Browns would be introduced to some young women whose lives have been changed for the worse since they did not have corrective surgery.  For example:

I actually gasped when they showed Ysabel's xray.  You can't even tell anything is wrong with a shirt on.  

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

How awful!  I see a woman in a wheelchair occasionally when I grocery shop, and I would guess she's in the same situation as the photo.  Christine and Kootie are just pretending Ysabel can fix herself.  That lovely young woman should have been born to better parents.  That contraption they made her use did nothing for her.  That makes me furious, and Ysabel blames herself, which is ridiculous.  C & K have put fear of surgery ahead of their daughter's well-being.  Idiots.

What's kinda weird is that at first Ysabel said she was doing so good.. doing the exercises for 1.5 hours every day. And then after the appointment she said she wasn't doing them as much as she should have.  Crappy editing maybe? 

14 minutes ago, New2this said:

I don’t think the compound would have a basement. They are very rare in the area unless the home site is on a slope. 1500 sq feet seems like it would be plenty though! We moved from a house with an unfinished basement to one without one  I really miss the storage space   

However, I think the compound talk is just a story line. There’s only so much moving talk that can be tolerated.  I would be shocked if any local builders would take that on. Home building is booming (and stupid expensive) in the area. I don’t think a builder or any legit contractors would want to take the chance on a home that would break all sorts of regulations and get on the wrong side of the inspectors. 

Yea I doubt they would have a basement.  I meant my parents new 1500 sq ft house will have a basement and that extra storage space helps a lot but I still think a 1500 sq ft house with no basement should be plenty for Meri. 

Now I, myself, as a single person and no kids would like a 4 bedroom house but I've got plans for all those rooms and none of them include filling them up with unsellable clothes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, gunderda said:

What's kinda weird is that at first Ysabel said she was doing so good.. doing the exercises for 1.5 hours every day. And then after the appointment she said she wasn't doing them as much as she should have.  Crappy editing maybe? 

Or just her shithead father grinding on her about not doing the exercises enough.

The doctor had me confused when he started going on about the variance in curvature. I did a little reading to see if there can be a variation. What I found was there can be a difference between clinics and different people doing the measuring, so that is why it is important to have the same person doing the measuring from appointment to appointment. Dr. Camp has been doing the measuring on screen, so there really shouldn't be that big of a variance (44 but it could be 38). I also found that surgeons recommend surgery at 45-50 degrees, depending on the tilt/rotation degrees. 

My scoliosis wasn't diagnosed until I was in my 30s. It is nowhere near 40+ degrees. Yet, I have had one spinal fusion, one diskectomy and still have another herniated disk ready to blow. I am in constant pain. Christine and Kody need to pull their heads out of the sand (or their asses) and stop scaring Ysabel. She also needs to spend some time with actual scoliosis patients.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

She also needs to spend some time with actual scoliosis patients.

There are lots of support groups out there for scoliosis patients.  I wonder if anyone has encouraged her to find one locally.  Or in this day and age, pretty much everything can be done online or through social media.  She needs to know that there are success stories out there instead of the doom and gloom crowd.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Or just her shithead father grinding on her about not doing the exercises enough.

The doctor had me confused when he started going on about the variance in curvature. I did a little reading to see if there can be a variation. What I found was there can be a difference between clinics and different people doing the measuring, so that is why it is important to have the same person doing the measuring from appointment to appointment. Dr. Camp has been doing the measuring on screen, so there really shouldn't be that big of a variance (44 but it could be 38). I also found that surgeons recommend surgery at 45-50 degrees, depending on the tilt/rotation degrees. 

My scoliosis wasn't diagnosed until I was in my 30s. It is nowhere near 40+ degrees. Yet, I have had one spinal fusion, one diskectomy and still have another herniated disk ready to blow. I am in constant pain. Christine and Kody need to pull their heads out of the sand (or their asses) and stop scaring Ysabel. She also needs to spend some time with actual scoliosis patients.

But wasn't it only Christine and Kody saying the variance could be that large?  I thought the Dr. said the variance could be a couple degrees either way so it was possible it was still a 42 or go back to a 42. Then Christine said she wanted to call it a 39 to make herself feel better.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Vegas is HOT, like opening your oven door every time you walk out. But muggy? No, it's insanely dry. I'm in VA, which is definitely muggy in the summer- 98 degrees, 85% humidity.  I prefer neither.

I was in Scottsdale once when there had been a brief rainstorm. On the news they were bemoaning a high humidity of 15%. I guess it’s all relative. I’ve lived near Puget Sound all my life and 15% humidity doesn’t even sound like something you’d call humidity!

• Love 10

Could you imagine what the conversation would be between Logan aspen and maddie  about their parents?!

Omg they all probably are in disbelief every day listening to their parents and their stupid ideas (ie: flagstaff move).

Aspyn really showed how she feels about her parents in this latest episode.

When your child is trying to tell you (in an a nice way) that you are not making a good choice, maybe you should listen

Edited by Kijod1
  • Love 8
49 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Then Christine said she wanted to call it a 39 to make herself feel better. 

Because it is all about Christine feeling better, rather than actually helping her daughter GET better. But yeah, that TH convo had me all kinds of confused too. 

I wonder if the cousin who had surgery is also in a plyg family. There is that plyg mentality about doctors and such; that may have fed into her comments to Ysabel. {just spit-balling here}

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

These women can’t share a house for even one year while their latest dream homes are built?  Wouldn’t that be best for the family unity/togetherness and their finances if they HAD to move when they did? Why can’t they all suck it up and bunk in at Meri’s or Robin’s ginormous rentals temporarily? Instead they waste money on multiple mortgages and rentals. 

They not only share a dick they apparently share one lonely brain cell. 

Not enough bedroom privacy, I’m sure. Paper-thin wallls. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Another concern I haven't seen raised is water. Water is The biggest issue in Arizona when it comes to buying raw land.  The property is so far out, I doubt it is connected to the city water supply. If it is even possible to connect to the city water, it could cost tens of thousands of dollars to get city water connected.  If they can't get city water, can they drill a well?  Is there even water available for drilling and is it sufficient to support that mob? Do they even own the water rights? Without adequate potable water the land is junk. Can the Browns get any dumber?

Well, there is that frog pond on the property.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

There are lots of support groups out there for scoliosis patients.  I wonder if anyone has encouraged her to find one locally.  Or in this day and age, pretty much everything can be done online or through social media.  She needs to know that there are success stories out there instead of the doom and gloom crowd.

I wish she could understand that there may be initial pain as the body adjusts to its new alignment, but with therapy and time, things will improve. 

• Love 7
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:14 PM, SuzieQ said:

Christine looked fabulous in this episode!  I don't know what's different but in the couch scenes in the yellow flowy blouse, she was stunning!

She's mentioned during her live fb streams that she is now "eating for her blood type".  Maybe that's benefitted her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

But wasn't it only Christine and Kody saying the variance could be that large?  I thought the Dr. said the variance could be a couple degrees either way so it was possible it was still a 42 or go back to a 42. Then Christine said she wanted to call it a 39 to make herself feel better.  

You’re correct. The Doctor’s point was that the difference between 42 and 44 degrees was small enough to possibly be within the margin of error for reading these things and so her spine may have been stable. 

He then reasonably recommended continued monitoring to see if there is a trend in one direction or the other. If the next test comes back at 46 degrees then the 44 most likely was an accurate reading. 

Christine just decided that she’s going to treat her daughter’s health with the denial and ignorance that she treats the rest of her life. 

• Love 15
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, VedaPierce said:

That time capsule was such a dud! Full of moldy crap like shoes and junky toys and sad letters full of unfulfilled hopes and dreams. What a waste of digging effort. 

and don't forget...the big watch for King Sol.

(wtf is with this family and watches??)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, say whaaaaa said:

She's mentioned during her live fb streams that she is now "eating for her blood type".  Maybe that's benefitted her.

Eating for your blood type has been said to be a bunch of crap. Go figure.

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:02 AM, Tuxcat said:

Really this is the most ridiculous thing yet. Has Kody learned nothing over the years? Gotta go with Christine. Never. Gonna. Happen. 

I don't understand why Christine says that.  Wasn't their Utah home basically the same thing?  They seemed quite happy there too.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, say whaaaaa said:

I don't understand why Christine says that.  Wasn't their Utah home basically the same thing?  They seemed quite happy there too.

Dear Robyn has obviously negated any love for the "big house."  I shouldn't wonder why.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:00 PM, Sandy W said:

I'm embarrassed that I know this much about LLR, but to achieve Trainer status, you have to have recruited 10 or more people to your downline.  I don't know if Meri brought Mykelti, Maddie and Christine on board, but her sister was at least one of her first recruits.

I thought her sister Rebekah got her into it?

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

The price on Meri's Las Vegas house was just dropped to $574,900.  So that means both Meri and Janelle's houses are at $574,900 and Christine's is still at $599,900.

I'm not a real estate mogul or anything but there was something on the news last month that people aren't buying because everything on the market is overpriced for what it's really worth. I think it's a bit of karma for them that those houses are still sitting there unsold. They seem to get greedier every season and maybe it's coming back to bite them all in the behind. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Could be, I'm fairly easily confused when trying to fathom the structure of a pyramid.

Me too.  These are not the great pyramids of Egypt that they're doing.

1 hour ago, VegasVixen said:

I'm not a real estate mogul or anything but there was something on the news last month that people aren't buying because everything on the market is overpriced for what it's really worth. I think it's a bit of karma for them that those houses are still sitting there unsold. They seem to get greedier every season and maybe it's coming back to bite them all in the behind. 

I agree.  They are the persecuted plygs.  Kootie even said that every group in America has rights except his own little cultish family and their ilk.  Remember when he was pissed that Janelle and Meri went to the women's march thing in support of Mariah/Pudge?  So it seems Kootie fills entitled to be a sexist misogynist pig, and demand that he & his harem should be given the right to do whatever they fill like doing.  How does his head even fit through a doorway?  What an ass.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Love this post @Galloway Cave!  I am now 6 weeks post surgery for similar issues.  The previous 2 surgeries failed, so they went all in this time lol.  It was an 11 hour procedure and extremely painful, BUT I had loving and supportive family around me.  I still wonder if I would be going through all of this had my mom not blown off the scoliosis diagnoses I received as a child. 

They need to do real research and pull their collective heads out of their asses.  I guarantee you that if one of Robyn’s kids is diagnosed, they will be in a (real) specialist’s office ASAP.   

• Love 8
On 3/25/2019 at 3:03 AM, Pegasaurus said:

Robyn said she is "drownD-ing" from the stress of this hurry-up move.  So I guess she's like, drowned-ing. 

YES.  I caught that too.  I also hate the show opening when she says, "It's like we shoulda all been together from the beginning."  It's SHOULD HAVE or SHOULD'VE.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jenifaohjenny said:

So basically they are hoping to wait ten years while Ysabel’s back gets totally fucked up...so she’ll be an adult and have to pay for it herself. 

Yes, and the last episode, they were insulting the doctor and saying that they would not be back to him.  Then, in this episode, they are like, "Well, he's our specialist and we want to go see him for sure before we move."  They made it sound like they would return to see him even after they moved. Did anyone else notice that?  

• Love 2

Surprised no one commented on this yet...when MItch and Aspyn were doing their interview on the couch, he was sitting almost as far away from her as humanly possible, in a weird diagonal thing.  But she had her hand on his leg. 

Also, Pudge is really, really growing into her nickname.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:39 PM, Kyanight said:

I am not a fan of Solomon usually, but his joy in that time capsule was adorable.  I hope he enjoys the watch, lol.

But did I hear correctly one of them say it was just luck that the yellow box Sol pulled out happened to be what he put in?  Meaning, that the little boxes weren't labeled as to which child put it in?  SMH.

• LOL 1
On 3/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, jacksgirl said:

Convinced that the single house was just a storyline for the season. The drafting architect got some free publicity.  It was never gonna happen. Before they moved to Vegas, maybe because of how that's how they lived before, at least the first 3 wives, but now they've all had their freedom and Independence it will never happen. 

Yeah, my assumption was that the drafting of the plans was just for plot.

3 hours ago, suzywallis said:

YES.  I caught that too.  I also hate the show opening when she says, "It's like we shoulda all been together from the beginning."  It's SHOULD HAVE or SHOULD'VE.  

My brain always somehow skips the grammatical issues and jumps to mentally yelling “YOU WERE ELEVEN” [when Kody and Meri got married] at her through the screen.

[Not that I take issue with their age difference when they met/married, but the idea of Robyn being with the family from the get-go seems so clueless of her. Like she doesn’t fully grasp that Kody had already been married for *20 years* before she joined the family, just like she hadn’t fully grasped their history of frequent moves that she missed. Except not ever having mentally computed one’s own age in relation to their SO’s first wedding being 20 years prior/in 1990 seems to require a whole other level of willful obliviousness.]

Edited by WalrusGirl
Bracketed paragraph
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:
On 3/25/2019 at 7:45 PM, Gennacide said:

when I visited Vegas I decided I would NEVER live there.  It's way too muggy, hot, and sticky for my liking and I live in NY which is pretty muggy too. 

I've never been there, but I couldn't have guessed it was muggy.

It's not muggy at all. Humidity hovers around 4%, unless of course it's raining. Then it might be 10% 😁

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 3/25/2019 at 7:45 PM, Gennacide said:

Yeah when I visited Vegas I decided I would NEVER live there.  It's way too muggy, hot, and sticky for my liking and I live in NY which is pretty muggy too. 

I wonder when you visited. Last Vegas is in an raid desert, very hot and very dry, little rain.  The weather is similar to Phoenix where I live, only cooler. We Phoenicians go to Vegas to cool off. If you're not accustomed to the extreme heat it would be very uncomfortable.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, lu1535 said:

I'm really confused. Why do "we" believe the move to Flagstaff was Robyn's idea when all we see is her lamenting about the move?

Don't believe the THs. Robyn is a lying liar who lies. The most shocking thing that could happen on the show would be Robyn telling the truth about anything. The second would be Kody getting a flattering hairstyle. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5

So for the second week in a row, I watched the 2 hour episode (with about an hour of new footage) in multiple viewing sessions. I finished watching this episode last night. The thing that just drives me bonkers is that they all keep changing their stories about the why and when of HAVING to move. Janelle said that this was their "most deliberate move to date". (Man, if that is your deliberate, I'd sure hate to see what your spur of the moment is!!) And when Christine was talking to Aspyn about the move - she basically told her it was probably going to be a year before they were done with the build of the new houses. (And here we are almost a year later...nuthin') but went on to say that Flagstaff will probably not be their last move - that they'll probably move again in about 5 years! So that means all of this uprooting, money and stress for what she thinks will be about 4 years, when we don't even know if they've starting building yet and the first year is almost over already so all of this for about 3 years??? 

I just keep looking at their situation in the cuddle-sac in LV. It was the perfect solution - they were all within walking distance to each other yet each wife had their own personal space. And if they had those balloon mortgages or whatever they were, couldn't they have tried to refinance or just paid them and still be out less money than they are in all that moving. I truly think this was all for drama for the show to keep them on the air. I'm betting we get at least one more season seeing them with all the building problems, kids settling in problems and one kid will probably be getting married - it's about that time.

• Love 15