Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Kody's Secret Plan

• Start Topic

I thought Aspyn seemed a bit bratty in this episode. She's married, in her 20s, and planning to move away from Vegas herself in a year...but she's mad her parents are moving away from her? SHE'S planning to move away from THEM really soon anyway.

Edited to add: I have to give Aspyn credit, though, for being perceptive. She is absolutely right that her parents suffer from a "grass is greener" mentality. She's got them figured out.

And what on Earth have Kody ("At least it's not 50%!") and Christine ("I can't hear what the doctor is saying, la la la!") been saying to poor Ysabel? She spends an hour and a freaking half every day on those spine exercises, and then she's crying as if her scoliosis is her own fault? FFS, Kody, tell her that a medical condition she didn't cause and can't cure isn't her fault! Or did you forget that critical component of parenthood?

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 21
32 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Really? Meri only had a couple of weeks to raise $40,000. Is she a top retailer? If that is possible, then I just found my new career! Anybody here need any ugly colorful leggings? 

I read somewhere that when Meri's mom sold her own home that she helped Meri with her down payment with the proceeds from that sale. Don't remember where I read it or how long ago it was, but it seemed to be about the time that Christine's mom got booted from potential hostess duties at the BnB.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ChicksDigScars said:

I remember reading that Maddie had first gotten into LLR by assisting Meri and helping her with shipping inventory. 

And what feud? There's a family feud based on fugly leggings? 

Nobody is sure what the feud is about but Maddie made some vague tweets about abusive people in her childhood and seemed to be referring to Meri.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, suomi said:

I suspect that they find out a whole lot about what's really going on in their marriage when they watch the show. They find out the same time we do!

Yes, like when Christine realized Kody had helped choose Robyn’s wedding dress. I seem to recall that she bolted from the interview couch. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Kody, tell her that a medical condition she didn't cause and can't cure isn't her fault!

I hope to hell none of those kids gets something that requires chemotherapy. If it doesn't work, guess that will be their fault as well. 

Maybe that's why they let Truely end up in renal failure - she just should have cured herself, the lazy kid.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:
12 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

I'm with ya all the way. Why are they moving from Vegas now? Do these women realize that the only one who will have any dough when DB dies is Robyn? 

Douchebag?

Dirtbag?

DingleBerry?

DoughBall?

DildoBrain?

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I think Christine is definitely making moves towards getting Kody to marry her! She wants her turn. They may be really getting along behind the scenes better than the rest of the the wives. He’s probably hanging out at her house the most now. Robyn seems sick and tired of him and isn’t very lovey-dovey like she used to be. How can Kody say no if he divorced Meri to just adopt Robyn’s kids like they both proclaimed, what would be his reason to deny Christine something she says she really needs to make her feel at peace? Christine may be making her move, and if she is, I would watch the hell out of it! 

I bet once Robyn saw that little scene of Christine crying about a marriage certificate to Kody, she was furious...and nervous. 

Her kids they were worried about will all be adults within the next 5 years or so?? Guess Christine gets her turn then, once the evil, bad, slimy, cookie-stealin, sunovabitch sperm donor of Bobbyn Sobbyn Robyn's kids cant get his hands on them anymore- oh wait- they went to visit him not even a week after the emergency adoption!!!!

Neverrrrmindddddddd....

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 11
47 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Does downline mean the sellers she personally recruited? 

I had thought she had recruited Maddie, Mykelti and Christine but after reading about the feud I now think Maddie, Mykelti and Christine are one team and Meri is not a part of it.

Still can't figure out how the 4 of them manage to sell this stuff. They are all competing for a tiny fan base / potential buyers.

I'm guessing she recruited at least Maddie and Christine when she first started doing this and actually making money - especially since Maddie was still working for Meri when she was in labor for 38 solid days.

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that once you recruit them, they are "yours."  Even if there is some sort of feud, and they don't use Meri for anything, she probably still gets a percentage of their sales - because she brought them in originally.  I don't know how it works if Christine then recruits people (i.e. Mykelti?) - it's possible Meri would still get a small percentage of Christine's recruits.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm guessing she recruited at least Maddie and Christine when she first started doing this and actually making money - especially since Maddie was still working for Meri when she was in labor for 38 solid days.

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that once you recruit them, they are "yours."  Even if there is some sort of feud, and they don't use Meri for anything, she probably still gets a percentage of their sales - because she brought them in originally.  I don't know how it works if Christine then recruits people (i.e. Mykelti?) - it's possible Meri would still get a small percentage of Christine's recruits.

Hurruuummpphh, sounds like the Sopranos.  

• LOL 8

When the family vetoed her business plan Meri flounced out the front door saying she had things to do, like earning $40k within 2 weeks (?) for her down payment. Then, when the deal went through (All By Myself) she kinda/sorta fronted like she did earn the money - until the truth oozed out that what she did was renegotiate the down payment. Because her cousin was the one writing the loan! He said something like "Whew, this was the hardest one I've ever done!"

When they were reading the time capsule letters one said something about "Ysabel won't be having headaches all the time anymore." Maybe caused by scoliosis long before she was diagnosed?

I think dividing the money equally is/was ridiculous, and cruel. OK, an equal base rate for utilities, fuel in the gas tank, etc. But grocery money should be allocated by how many mouths to feed. No fucking way should Meri and Mariah have gotten the same food allowance as Christine/6 kids and Janelle/6 kids. But Meri wanted equal so Meri fucking got equal. If I was her sister wife when that was happening to MY kids I would've fragged her. "Oops." What if it was Meri/6 kids and Janelle/Christine with 1 or 2 kids each? Oh ho ho! Meri is one snaky bitch, if for no other reason than stealing food from little kids. Of all her evil ways IMO that is the worst - and feckless Lord On High Kody let it happen. I'da fragged him too. 

• Love 13

That time capsule was such a dud! Full of moldy crap like shoes and junky toys and sad letters full of unfulfilled hopes and dreams. What a waste of digging effort. 

Watching the Browns dig around in dirt is definitely less interesting without the threat of prairie dog plague. 

I completely zoned out during Kody's ridiculous meeting about the Difficult Brown Compound. It really just highlights how full of shit they are about all the supposed benefits of this lifestyle. According to Kody's own coin slot of a mouth, they don't even want backyards that face either. They would all rather be shot dead than live together in one house/share a kitchen and share child-raising responsibilities, which is the whole freaking point of this bullshit. They just need to face the fact that they are really just "normies" with a haphazard man-sharing plan. 

18 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

Christine looked fabulous in this episode!  I don't know what's different but in the couch scenes in the yellow flowy blouse, she was stunning!

Yellow and blonds is a "no" but she looked great for whatever reason. 

17 hours ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

Anyone else shocked that in Kody's dream home, that Robyn gets the most square footage, and she gets two master bedrooms so Dayton can have one? Wow since it's at least two years out Robyn really is planning for Dayton to live with her for most of his adult life, even after college.

I know this will likely never happen, but part of me wishes Dayton would move to NYC, San Francisco or some other big, expensive city and see what happens. 

13 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Its really creepy to listen to Christine try to sell Aspyn by claiming she isn’t a person to settle down and Flagstaff feels like home blah blah blah. All to fall in line with Kody, the ADD poster boy

And this is why Christine is enjoying a good relationship with Kody and probably getting the D on the regular. Remember she was the one that didn't even want to say anything negative about the move for fear of upsetting him or being seen as negative. 

8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Yes! I had the same thought. We were treated to her looking longingly at the marriage license and bemoaning the fact that she could never have one. Yes you can Christine. Start acting real loving and sweet to "wonderful Man." Then drop little hints about how Robyn and Meri have had their turns. Get Kody to bring this up with Robyn you know kind of like the divorce doesn't really change  anything. Then we can sit back and watch the fireworks . Guarantees another season or two. 

I wish their was devil with little horns emoticon because this is deliciously devilish and delightful!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Really.  Christine becomes more annoying with each episode. I'm sick of hearing her vooiiice already. shut up. Who made you the boss of everyone?

Oooh, Christine nearly slid off the TH couch when they showed footage of Maddie choreographing The Floss in the kitchen. Christine was Into It! Kody said it was "salacious" and Christine came off with "It's a stripper move!" and he put his finger to her lips to shut her the hell up.  

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

If they purchased all this land, why couldn't they just rent mobile homes and tuck them away on the property while the houses were being built ? 

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

If they purchased all this land, why couldn't they just rent mobile homes and tuck them away on the property while the houses were being built ? 

You hush with all that common sense, now! 🙄🙄😉

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Watching the Browns dig around in dirt is definitely less interesting without the threat of prairie dog plague. 

I was waiting to see if Truely plopped on the ground and chowed down some dirt, but maybe they had just eaten a little while ago.

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, notnowimbusy said:

Also for a house the size Kody wants, will require licensed structural, electrical, HVAC engineers - to submit plans.   If Kody plans to go against regulations and put a kitchen in every wing, and another large central kitchen, those, except for the central kitchen, will have to be eliminated from all the working drawings, and added later.   If the County/City finds out - or "somebody" turns them in, they run the risk of having to rip them out, OR tear down the structure, and face serious fines.   I've seen that happen to people who put in illegal second units.  Completed, and then have to be completely ripped out.  

Apologies for the rant.

Oh no apologies!  I love it when people know what they are talking about!  TV can be so misleading!

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Do you think they are still collecting welfare and food stamps with the big salaries?

I ponder that because it there's a buck to be had they'll get it!

I doubt that they are now, though I know I had read they were before the show. I was really referring to plygs in general who are famous for "bleeding the beast" which is their phrase for getting welfare 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, suomi said:

When the family vetoed her business plan Meri flounced out the front door saying she had things to do, like earning $40k within 2 weeks (?) for her down payment. Then, when the deal went through (All By Myself) she kinda/sorta fronted like she did earn the money - until the truth oozed out that what she did was renegotiate the down payment. Because her cousin was the one writing the loan! He said something like "Whew, this was the hardest one I've ever done!"

When they were reading the time capsule letters one said something about "Ysabel won't be having headaches all the time anymore." Maybe caused by scoliosis long before she was diagnosed?

I think dividing the money equally is/was ridiculous, and cruel. OK, an equal base rate for utilities, fuel in the gas tank, etc. But grocery money should be allocated by how many mouths to feed. No fucking way should Meri and Mariah have gotten the same food allowance as Christine/6 kids and Janelle/6 kids. But Meri wanted equal so Meri fucking got equal. If I was her sister wife when that was happening to MY kids I would've fragged her. "Oops." What if it was Meri/6 kids and Janelle/Christine with 1 or 2 kids each? Oh ho ho! Meri is one snaky bitch, if for no other reason than stealing food from little kids. Of all her evil ways IMO that is the worst - and feckless Lord On High Kody let it happen. I'da fragged him too. 

Well it’s has bitten her in her luluno bottom hasn’t it? She may have got the grocery money as hbic but now she’s left with her wet bar and 1500 sq ft

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

I thought so as well, but then it occurred to me that he may be trying to boost Ysabel's self-esteem by saying that. She said ages ago, about the brace, that it made her feel ugly, and from what I remember of Judy Blume's book "Deenie" (I think that was the title - it has been decades since I read it), that seems to be a common feeling for girls with scoliosis. Given that this is the legitimate doctor and not the wacky dude with the weird exercises, I choose to go with this interpretation. It must be hard for a doctor to hear from so many patients that they feel ugly, knowing that that they aren't.

I'm giving the doctor the benefit of the doubt, too.  It's sad that people have to be so careful anymore, about every comment they make because they can definitely be interpreted in many different ways!  I think the doctor probably feels awkward when the camera crew are there - how many doctors see patients with a full film crew? - and I think he wanted to be kind.  

• Love 17
56 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Yellow and blonds is a "no" but she looked great for whatever reason. 

She washed and styled her hair for a change. She really has beautiful hair. Too bad it usually looks like a stringy mess. I was noticing how shiny and full Janelle's hair was this episode, too. Must be all that healthy eating. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

He is the one deciding that Robyn needs 3500 square feet and Meri only needs 1500. 

Mr. Ponga, Teen Ponga and I live in 1050 square feet. And Mr. Ponga and I work from home.

Our neighbours raised two kids in an identical 1050 square foot house. I would love to have 1500 square feet! But I don't have the $350,000 extra dollars I'd need to afford the extra square footage.

The idea of having to clean 3500 square feet? Uh, no thanks. In two years' time Brianna will be off at college. Heck, next year Dayton could decide to move out of the house and into a dorm. Robyn doesn't need all that space.

I think these people need a hard lesson on wants vs needs.

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Sorry, but Dawn King isn't a licensed Architect.  She's a draftsperson.  Sore subject.  An Architect must get a 5 year degree, do a 3 year internship, and pass board exams for every state they want to practice.  A draftsman(person), can draw up plans, but does not have the "stamp" required by City/County to get approval.   Architects are also required to carry E&O (errors and omission) insurance, to ensure if something goes wrong, insurance will cover it.  Draftsman(person) have none of those requirements. 

Also for a house the size Kody wants, will require licensed structural, electrical, HVAC engineers - to submit plans.   If Kody plans to go against regulations and put a kitchen in every wing, and another large central kitchen, those, except for the central kitchen, will have to be eliminated from all the working drawings, and added later.   If the County/City finds out - or "somebody" turns them in, they run the risk of having to rip them out, OR tear down the structure, and face serious fines.   I've seen that happen to people who put in illegal second units.  Completed, and then have to be completely ripped out.  

Apologies for the rant.

First paragraph, ITA. Did we notice how many times Kody said "draftsperson," like it was drilled into him. Did he say architect once and correct himself?

Second paragraph, again, right on the money. I was married to a framer who got his general contractor license when he got too old to pound nails, then became a building inspector and a city/county plan checker. Inspectors and checkers get biiig woodies when they find people pulling shit like Kody has in mind. And big bonuses when they cite violators who get big fines because that generates income for the city/county.

He died last week or I woulda called him to say "Hey, check out this clown on TLC." And he woulda gone on a rant about "He. Can't. Do. That." Kody doesn't need enemies, he does the job himself. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, suomi said:

First paragraph, ITA. Did we notice how many times Kody said "draftsperson," like it was drilled into him. Did he say architect once and correct himself?

Second paragraph, again, right on the money. I was married to a framer who got his general contractor license when he got too old to pound nails, then became a building inspector and a city/county plan checker. Inspectors and checkers get biiig woodies when they find people pulling shit like Kody has in mind. And big bonuses when they cite violators who get big fines because that generates income for the city/county.

He died last week or I woulda called him to say "Hey, check out this clown on TLC." And he woulda gone on a rant about "He. Can't. Do. That." Kody doesn't need enemies, he does the job himself. 

So sorry for your loss Suomi.  I hope you can find some distraction here by dissecting the Brown clowns and maybe even a few laughs along the way.

Stay strong! 

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, suomi said:

So sorry to hear this.  Hugs.

• Love 11

Good luck lying about the kitchens. I am from Queens and Long Island. Everyone wants to convert their basement and garage to rentable apartments. Permits are shockingly expensive and almost impossible to get because of the congestion of so many people crammed into spaces that really can’t accommodate them, so people shrug and ignore them and do a Kody. If you have more than one kitchen in your dwelling (and you will be caught) the fines are crazy and you have to rip it out. He will be caught. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

Sorry, but Dawn King isn't a licensed Architect.  She's a draftsperson.  Sore subject.  An Architect must get a 5 year degree, do a 3 year internship, and pass board exams for every state they want to practice.  A draftsman(person), can draw up plans, but does not have the "stamp" required by City/County to get approval.   Architects are also required to carry E&O (errors and omission) insurance, to ensure if something goes wrong, insurance will cover it.  Draftsman(person) have none of those requirements. 

Apologies for the rant.

Also, building inspections will be required at every major portion of construction, such as foundations, electrical, etc.  A crappy architect can bring a project to a grinding (and expensive) halt before one shovel of dirt is dug.

Until I watched this, I had never heard of a draftsperson drawing house plans. Old dog, new tricks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, suomi said:

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Widow here as well.  I hope we provided a little distraction and maybe a smile or two.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, toodles said:

Until I watched this, I had never heard of a draftsperson drawing house plans. Old dog, new tricks.

I think generally there are draftsmen who work for architects and draw the blueprints with input from the architect.  I agree this scene was really odd.  I forget what town he went to.   I guess no architect firms wanted to be filmed with a client talking about how to skirt the building codes and restrictions.   I just thought it was funny that they were doing this at her dining room table. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, suomi said:

I'm sorry, Suomi. Godspeed to him, and comfort to you.

• Love 10

Kody's meeting with the architect was laughable.  "They need to feel like each has her own castle and keep." Pointing very exaggeratedly at each woman's name:  "The bedrooms can't be NEAR EACH OTHER," describing with barely contained braggadocio: "When you're with one wife, she needs to feel like she's the ONLY WOMAN IN THE WORLD," nudge/wink. So he's going to have kitchens above/below bedrooms, soundproof walls, various square footages, in-law suites and god knows what else?  Wait... yet he's saying that they won't be able to pay their bills in the current situation (four houses in Vegas;  a newly bought house by Christine- er- THE single woman; a giant 7000 square foot mansion that Robyn prayed fervently for; two more rentals; and mortgages on their Coyote Pass dream land)?  And in the meantime, although the finances are perilous, they are able to throw a party for Aspyn and Mitch on the heels of their rather expensive looking wedding, with food enough to feed another 100 or so guests?  They drive 6 or more late-model SUVs? They can toot off to Seattle for a girls' hat-weekend or take numerous cars to drive to Flagstaff multiple times? Something isn't sitting right.

Poor little Truely broke my heart.  "It will take me years to get over it."  Honey, someday you'll realize that your dad and moms are all buffoons who just continually run away from their responsibilities.  (The scene of them fleeing Utah in the night- with the superimposed sirens sounding over the hubbub- was a joke. The only thing I found interesting in that scene was that Meri's complexion looked normal in hue.

Robyn feels she is DROWNDING in Kody's rush to move to Flagstaff.  She's forgotten that she initiated it.

Kody's condescending tone with Christine bemoaning her "single woman" status: "You have this conversation once; I have to have it FOUR TIMES."  Suck it up, Mr. King Kody. You chose this life, so now you aren't entitled to gripe about all the estrogen surrounding you. 

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Finchers said:

Nobody is sure what the feud is about but Maddie made some vague tweets about abusive people in her childhood and seemed to be referring to Meri.

Makes sense to me. Meri hated (hates) Maddie's mom, and Maddie was born 3 months after Mariah meaning in Meri's opinion she would have stolen some of Kody's attention away from princess Mariah when they were babies. Also Meri is a giant beyotch.

• Love 7

A few random thoughts about this episode.

I had to skip over most of the stuff about Ysabel's scoliosis. I have back problems and it hits way too close to home for my comfort. I did see the part where she got upset about her curve getting worse, and it makes me so angry for her. I struggle with feeling like any health issues I have are my own fault and am just coming to the realization that that's not true. i really hope somebody tells her that soon.

Does anybody else think the one-house plan is a set up to push the persecuted polygamist angle? Kody mentioned wanting the county to think his planned house was a single family home because the zoning laws wanted to stop people from building illegal apartment complexes, etc. If Kody tried to move forward with the construction of this home (after he brainwashed his wives into submission) and the county pushed back on his plans, couldn't he then paint the law as latent discrimination against polygamists? Just a thought.

I thought Aspyn's thoughts on the move were refreshing--she's saying a lot of the same things we're all saying and I'm sure many of her adult siblings are too--but I think the conversation with Christine itself was contrived just for the story line.  I don't think Aspyn would've voiced her thoughts so much otherwise.  Aspyn being the second-oldest probably remembers most of those 19 moves and now sees that pattern her parents were talking about. 

If Kody isn't going to listen to his kids' opinions about anything, he should stop asking them. Teenagers especially can see through that BS in a heartbeat. Case in point: Gwendlyn with "either I go with them or I go with them." 😞 

Edited by sucker4reality
  • Love 16
59 minutes ago, suomi said:

So sorry for your loss. Widow here too, I hope we can help you keep your mind occupied with snark instead of grief. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, toodles said:

Also, building inspections will be required at every major portion of construction, such as foundations, electrical, etc.  A crappy architect can bring a project to a grinding (and expensive) halt before one shovel of dirt is dug.

Whoever is doing the work is able to "draw" money from the lender to get paid (and pay their crew) only as each phase is completed: foundation/draw; floor/draw; walls/draw; set the trusses/draw; stairs/draw; roof/draw; decks/draw, wiring/draw;  plumbing/draw, etc. And like Toodles said, you don't draw until each phase passes inspection. Everyone needs to be on the same page. Get on the wrong side of the inspectors and they'll take their sweet time getting to your site so no one gets paid, treat 'em right and you rarely even need to call for an inspection because they're already there. Subcontractors who don't get paid regularly because of inspection delays tend to mosey off to another job with promises to return when you get your shit together. Maybe. Then you have to hunt for new subs - and "difficult" reputations get around town quickly. 

As another poster said, Kody has no freaking idea how much this Flag project is going to differ from what they experienced in Vegas. Different entities are gonna have their hands out for money every time he turns around. I keep wondering if they're gonna end up canning the idea of building in Flag. I do hope the show lasts until this fiasco plays out in all its glory. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, ElderPrice said:

He will be caught. 

If only because he said on camera that he was going to skirt the regulations. What are the odds that someone watching the show lives in the Flagstaff area and thinks he's an arrogant douche, so will give a heads up to the inspectors as soon as they start building?

If you're going to ignore building codes, it probably isn't a great idea to admit it on TV before one starts building. But goodness knows I could be wrong.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

After that enthralling segment, I wake up in time to see Kody, Christine and Ysabel getting ready to visit that quack, Dr. Camp.  With Dr. Camp’s highfalutin’ gadgets and gizmos, the Browns find out that Ysabel’s curve went from 42 degrees to 44. 

As I recall, Dr. Camp is the real physician/surgeon who probably thinks they are insane trying to get Ysabel's problem fixed with crazy braces and weights. They got all that junk from some visit to a "center" in Pennsylvania, I believe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, sucker4reality said:

Does anybody else think the one-house plan is a set up to push the persecuted polygamist angle? Kody mentioned wanting the county to think his planned house was a single family home because the zoning laws wanted to stop people from building illegal apartment complexes, etc. If Kody tried to move forward with the construction of this home (after he brainwashed his wives into submission) and the county pushed back on his plans, couldn't he then paint the law as latent discrimination against polygamists? Just a thought.

He could, and he might, but if he tried to pursue something legally or by generating unfavorable publicity to make it look like he's being discriminated against he would be throwing sand into the gears. Everything could come to a halt because of hearings and response times to notices/filings/motions and an uncooperative bureaucracy ... x4 houses! They are TPTB and he's just a loudmouth. If he thinks he could succeed at being Plyg Crusader when the building trades are involved, he's got another think coming. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

As I recall, Dr. Camp is the real physician/surgeon who probably thinks they are insane trying to get Ysabel's problem fixed with crazy braces and weights. They got all that junk from some visit to a "center" in Pennsylvania, I believe.

Yup the quack is the guy who gave them the PVC pipe contraption... Not Dr. Camp 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, suomi said:

Oooh, Christine nearly slid off the TH couch when they showed footage of Maddie choreographing The Floss in the kitchen. Christine was Into It! Kody said it was "salacious" and Christine came off with "It's a stripper move!" and he put his finger to her lips to shut her the hell up.  

Yeah, watching the other wives squirm was very uncomfortable. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I think generally there are draftsmen who work for architects and draw the blueprints with input from the architect.  I agree this scene was really odd.  I forget what town he went to.   I guess no architect firms wanted to be filmed with a client talking about how to skirt the building codes and restrictions.   I just thought it was funny that they were doing this at her dining room table. 

Her house resembled the LV houses.  I too now can't remember where Kootie went to have his "dream house, never gonna happen" plans drawn up.  Did it start with a G?  Someone will remember.

• Love 1