Type keyword(s) to search

The Only Way Is Essex - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Random questions and thoughts...

Has anyone noticed Fern is in constant duck face?

Lewis B is the worst!!! And a child. I will never understand how lydia is friends with him.

Lauren Pope and Vaz have become my least favorite people (other than lewis) on the show. 

They themselves are utterly boring and are only capable of gossip.

Jess and Pete NEED to get together and make beautiful babies!

...Or Pete and myself can get together (he is one gorgeous man)

Arg is looking good. 

And finally... Jack and Chloe grow up! Everyone is over your relationship. Just stand in the scenes and look pretty.

Why is Gemma acting like "the GC" nickname wasn't all her idea and heavily pushed by her? Have all the seats, and get the fuck off the show while you're at it. And take Arg with you.

Oh and Jess acting like Lauren violating "girl code" is why she's upset was BS. Jess is just mad that whatshisface isn't still pining over her. Jess already said it was cool, IDK why she thinks being butt hurt over this is in any way entertaining or believable.

• Love 1

Episode 1:

"The Only Way is Marbs"

The real-life soap returns for its 16th series, beginning by following the TOWIE gang on another Spanish jaunt for a final summer slice of partying, sun, sea and drama in Marbella. Which relationships will still be going strong, who will hook up this holiday, and what beachwear will Bobby be sporting this time?

Airs October 4, 2015.

Why does Elliott's new girlfriend look like Jess' younger, prettier sister? I did love Ferne's version of Danni's phone call to Chloe. Spot. On.

Lydia was seriously butthurt that Vas doesn't care enough about her to dislike her. I think her head is getting a bit big from doing this show (and the relative fame that comes with). She sure did love seeing Vas and Arg fight about her, though.

I can't believe they brought in Megan McKenna from Ex on the Beach. So unnecessary. I think she's going to be surprised that these women don't crumble in the face of crazy screaming at them the way she's used to with other girls.

I'm glad Chloe told Gatsby that they'd only be friends…no stringing him along the way Ferne did. I'd like to see Chloe with Pete.

Why is Arg still here? A cat in heat sings better, every lad looks better, and his laugh could annoy from 1,000 paces.