Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Peace Gathering

druzy
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 3/31/2019 at 11:33 AM, Christina87 said:

I thought the "grow up" was because Chelsea wouldn't talk to Donna, but I may be remembering that wrong. I do agree she needs to grow up, and donna could have said much worse. And if she doesn't understand the intention for Chelsea's actions, it's because Chelsea won't speak to her. Obviously it would be great if everybody were on the same page, but Chelsea is making things so much worse by hiding behind lawyers and coleyyyy. I don't condone the Linds breaking the order either, but Chelsea needs to do her part to help things go smoothly for aubree. 

I mean....they could all stand to grow up. Chelsea certainly isn't the bastion of maturity. But neither is Donna. She plays passive aggressive games instead of adhering to the court order. And Chelsea DID try to bring up the issue....to which Donna never responded. 

I don't know how using the legal system that is provided to navigate these tricky situations is considered "hiding behind lawyers". I think even in the best of separations/custody situations it's wise to use a lawyer. I feel that Chelsea has been way more than lenient with them over the years and they've taken advantage. I'd put my foot down too. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It's a positive for Aubree that the Linds aren't famewhores who want to exploit her more by being filmed.

While less filming for the kiddos is ALWAYS a positive; I don't quite believe that the Linds don't appear on camera out of some noble attempt to spare Aubree further embarrassment. I think they know full well how badly Adumb is received by viewers and don't want all the family business on display. As long as they remain off camera, they know we only have Chelsea's word as to how they behave. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

While less filming for the kiddos is ALWAYS a positive; I don't quite believe that the Linds don't appear on camera out of some noble attempt to spare Aubree further embarrassment. I think they know full well how badly Adumb is received by viewers and don't want all the family business on display. As long as they remain off camera, they know we only have Chelsea's word as to how they behave. 

Maybe, but thank goodness at least her life spent with them is NOT exploited and recorded for millions of others to see .

• Love 4
On 3/29/2019 at 4:04 PM, Birdee said:

Maybe so. I just think it would have been easier that once they realized Adam wasn't leaving, they let him hang out on the patio (or whatever) and had Aubree go inside to have a snack or watch TV until Cole showed up. Nothing big or dramatic, just redirecting. That way they could tell C&C, the judge, their lawyers, whomever, that they kept them apart and remedied the situation ASAP. And maybe (but probably not) it could have shown Adam that there are repercussions for his actions. I don't disagree that a few minutes of contact isn't harmful, but following the court's orders as closely as possible will help the Linds and Aubree maintain a relationship. 

Yep. Allowing him to play with her just shows they don't respect the court order. It's not about the single game of pool, it's that they clearly don't think their son is 'being treated fairly,' which means that he's very unlikely to get much better since he's being so catered to.

• Love 6