Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Eat, Drink, and Be Married

• Start Topic

Denise invites Charlie to her wedding and he doesn't go. Surprise, surprise. Enough of the Charlie shout outs. He's a complete nutjob POS and their marriage was a disaster so why mention him at all. I just hope he hasn't damaged his daughters too much and actually spends some quality time with them. You know, in between orgies, prostitutes, drug abuse and mental breakdowns. 

Cute wedding, though. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

They made her dress, too.

That dress or romper has been on Say Yes to the Dress quite a few times, the skirt has differed but that romper has been on an ice floe in Alaska and then some.

Denise had mentioned that her youngest daughter is non verbal, I wonder if they could teach her sign language?  I have a friend with a son who has something called, ___?__proxy, a delayed speech disorder and they were encouraged to teach sign language to him and that really helped with the frustration a lot.  They go to speech therapy, etc...and now that little boy can't stop talking, lol.  

Denise's daughters are beautiful, I doubt that Denise would push (for lack of a better word), them in the modeling like the some of the other HW's have done with their kids.

That wedding was not planned in 2 days or 2 weeks, there were probably lot's of details on back burners waiting to fall in to place. Maybe they will plan a big first anniversary party and renew their vows (and we all know how things go with vow renewals, yikes), with all the things that Denise did not have at the wedding but really wanted. 

I did not love that infinity sign.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Rinna also dismissively said the dog was ok.

PK would look like a slob in White tie and tails.

Make it 8 for infinity!

I wouldn't put it past Doltit to plant that story on Radar online herself.  And my dog nipped me many times.

I hope Lisa finds the Bahama pool lady and brings her out at the reunion. Or better yet, have Satan Andy do it.  

THis! I think they planted that story, the horrible “acting” scene: Pigface “where are my shoes...” Doritos drama “PEEG-FACE!”.....”what is it....?” I laughed so hard at this scene, I can’t wait to rewatch, how awful they were. I hope you can’t take much more Dorit, hopefully you are your way OUT!

Also, the pretend we have to pay some bills moment...these two are so vile. 

8 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Rinna also dismissively said the dog was ok.

PK would look like a slob in White tie and tails.

Make it 8 for infinity!

I wouldn't put it past Doltit to plant that story on Radar online herself.  And my dog nipped me many times.

I hope Lisa finds the Bahama pool lady and brings her out at the reunion. Or better yet, have Satan Andy do it.  

THis! I think they planted that story, the horrible “acting” scene: Pigface “where are my shoes...” Doritos drama “PEEG-FACE!”.....”what is it....?” I laughed so hard at this scene, I can’t wait to rewatch, how awful they were. I hope you can’t take much more Dorit, hopefully you are your way OUT!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That dress or romper has been on Say Yes to the Dress quite a few times, the skirt has differed but that romper has been on an ice floe in Alaska and then some.

She must have some celebrity pull since bridal designer Mark Zunino was there to help her with the romper he designed.  Of course the free publicity for him doesn't hurt either!    

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Denise invites Charlie to her wedding and he doesn't go. Surprise, surprise. Enough of the Charlie shout outs. He's a complete nutjob POS and their marriage was a disaster so why mention him at all. I just hope he hasn't damaged his daughters too much and actually spends some quality time with them. You know, in between orgies, prostitutes, drug abuse and mental breakdowns. 

Cute wedding, though. 

It was nice that she invited him to the wedding. She said she invites him to anything that the girls are. She didn’t even care if he brought a prostitute as a date. Uh Denise, I don’t know about you, but the last person I’d want my daughter to be around/exposed to is a lady of the night. 

In some ways I wonder if she isn’t too chill. 

• Love 9

I guess PukeK wanted everyone to know that he does brush his teeth, I was horrified for that toothbrush.

Denise is cool and laid back and so are her dogs. Being that late to the ceremony is still rude AF. Poor old Ken fell asleep again.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Mine too, ever since my "official" retirement date was 08/08/08.   (So there, indeed, Mister Infinity Number Eight Man!)  heh.

I hope the wedding guests remembered to wear sunscreen, because there wasn't much shade at that event.

I went to basic training for the Marines on 8/8/88. I dont think anyone can beat that!

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 22
14 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was nice that she invited him to the wedding. She said she invites him to anything that the girls are. She didn’t even care if he brought a prostitute as a date. Uh Denise, I don’t know about you, but the last person I’d want my daughter to be around/exposed to is a lady of the night. 

Yeah, I'd draw the line at prostitute, drug  dealer, etc.  I suppose it's a good thing though that she doesn't speak badly of Charlie to their daughters.  No matter what his issues are, at the end of the day he's still their Dad.  They can draw their own conclusions about him as they mature.  As long as she protects and keeps them from any harmful behavior of his, then I think she's doing the right thing in regards to including him in certain things.  I'm not sure I would've asked him to the wedding, but if Aaron was okay with it, then I guess it's all good!  It's probably best that Charlie didn't attend because I'm sure either Dorit or Rinna would've found a way to ask him how he measures up to Aaron.  They're tacky like that. 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It's probably best that Charlie didn't attend because I'm sure either Dorit or Rinna would've found a way to ask him how he measures up to Aaron.  They're tacky like that. 

Oh gosh...I didn’t even think of that until you mentioned it. But yes, they would. Oh my. 

Never underestimate some of these housewives ability to go low or tacky. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

I also wouldn't put it past them to plant sell the story to ROL - after all they both knew the breed of the dog and PK proved that he knows the word English word "nip"

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

Regarding 'nip', I don't think I saw anyone here mention "nip it in the bud" aka you better stop something before it escalates aka PK and Dorito should have nipped doggygate in the bud!

I love how Denise doesn't give a flying fuck about anything!

• Love 21

The head of a gossip site denying someone is a source doesn't really mean anything to me, they'd almost be professionally negligent if they didn't protect their sources.

If Lisa isn't using them as a means to mold perception of a season and get free advertising for her businesses that's, well, frankly ridiculous.  Use what you have Lisa, honor and truth are the first casualties of reality tv.

I think they all plant stories, some are better at it than others, and some have better sources and connections than others, and I am at a loss as to how the powers that be thought any of this would be entertaining for an episode let alone an entire season.

I hope somebody over at BRAVO is madly re-editing what they've shot so far and this is coming from a viewer whose soul criteria for viewing is they look, say, and do ridiculous things.  That's it.

That and Camille's earrings.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, renatae said:

That was baloney when PK said that was strictly an English expression. We've used that word forever to describe little bites. He's nuts.

They really turned a supposition into a fact based on a bunch of nonsense. No one else knew the dog's breed? No one else had a motive? No one else knew the facts? Right.

Doesn't that sentence pretty much sum up any and all drama on all the Real Housewives' franchises?  Especially this season on RHOBH!  

• Love 9

Just did a quick look online and boy did Denise Richards date some hotties - Paul Walker, Mario Lopez, Ritchie Sambora, John Stamos.  Wish she would share stories on them too besides Charlie Sheen.

Edited by mytmo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Does Boy George have to be in EVERY freakin’ episode???

Every week is Dorit, PK and some form of BG!

Did y’all catch his photo when they showed Dorit’s wedding?

hahahahahahahah! 

They have no other claim to “fame,” so, yes, I guess so. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

While Kyle, Teddi and Dorit were wedding gift shopping it seemed like Dorit caught a glance at the price and all of a sudden she was saying I'll get the Tequila and you guys get the stuff to go with it. 

Like she was getting the big thing and they could just do the smaller things together. 

I highly doubt she spent $200+ on Tequila. 

I have a feeling Dorit presented a a box to Denise - with 8 bottles of tequila (the sampled sized ones you get on airplane rides)

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I find it interesting that the women all comment in their talking heads that you had better not cross LVP as if she is some assassin. I mean, other than being cold and a passive aggressive bitch when someoneis on her shit list (don’t they all) what has she done? She hasn’t assaulted someone (Brandi), or misdiagnosed someone (Rinna), or stolen someone’s house (Kyle), so what makes her the big bad? Or is this a group effort at trying to get the viewers to change their perception of LVP so this take down would work?

If they succeed in driving Lisa off the show they will likely drive a large number of  viewers away as well. 

The LVP stuff sometimes rises to the level of conspiracy theory to me. It's silly. 

She may make suggestions behind the scenes, but there are reasons the other HWs follow them -- like trying to feature more prominently in the show. This betrays their willingness to throw another cast member under the bus for their own selfish reasons.  Why do they do Lisa's bidding? They must think there's something to be gained from it.

And when it all goes south, as it so often does, they can't accept responsibility for their own actions and look to pass the blame to Lisa.  They may feel guilty and foolish, and they are.  If I had to guess I;d say these women were kids whose parents didn't hold them accountable for the things they did as kids -- they made excuses for them and blamed others, and by doing so, did not teach their children that you are responsible for your own actions. 

Edited by Jel
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Cute wedding, though. 

I think CS also might be guilty of molesting the Coreys.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Jack Frost nipping at your nose. The Christmas Song, Pee K. American-written. Taking a nip, like a sip, is more commonly British used. Am I wrong?

I could have sworn Dorit herself used the phrase "nip this in the bud" on the season of PantyGate

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

(1) We do? How?

(2) You have to remember: Baywatch Nights. And she did have a speaking role on Silk Stalkings. But I still have no idea what this has to do with puppygate or Radar Online.

I think the point is that she is an ACTRESS who didn't get jobs as an official actress. So she's getting her acting and need for camera time in different ways. Not saying that is what she is doing-- think that was Posters point. I actually think that might be very true with Kyle too. 

• Love 6

Isn’t the dog issue Lisa’s story to tell anyway?   She saved and nourished the dog. It is possible that the only reason the dog is still alive is because Lisa saved her.   It is her life mission to save and provide good homes to as many dogs as possible.  It is my experience that rescues never truly relinquish the dogs they save.  It is always in the contract that if anything happens the dog is returned to the rescue.  I am still in touch with the rescuer that saved my cocker spaniel and she was one of the first people I contacted when he died.  Dorit and PigK are actually a cautionary tale as to the type of people you don’t want to adopt your dogs out to.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 23
10 hours ago, princelina said:

Teddi's was blah, but LVP really went all out on the tacky meter for this wedding!  This is the worst she's looked since she wore those black lace elbow-length (possibly) fingerless gloves!  

It happens whenever LVP shows cleavage - she morphs into Brothel Madame - Vanderpimp

• LOL 12
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And why the hell were all the rest of Dorit's clothes on a portable rack inside their master bedroom?  Doesn't every Beverly Hills home have a walk-in closet of some kind (or even, a regular closet)?  For a bedroom and house that size, I would imagine there must be a huge walk-in closet.

My thinking is the clothes on that rack are the ones that she has "on loan" from different designers for filming purposes, and they all have to be returned.  Dorit didn't want to run the risk of mixing up her own clothes with the borrowed ones.

I also think because the house is owned by Sam Nazarian, they don't want the cameras in the closets showing all of his clothes.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Does Boy George have to be in EVERY freakin’ episode???

Every week is Dorit, PK and some form of BG!

Did y’all catch his photo when they showed Dorit’s wedding?

hahahahahahahah! 

41 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They have no other claim to “fame,” so, yes, I guess so. 

They do now!

Grifting puppy-dumpers.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

Everyone is leaving Denise's wedding

LVP and Ken are walking up/down the pathway to their car.

Dorit is walking across the lawn in her wedgies when she cries out Lisa! Are you leaving?

LVP said something about like I think PK is already out by the car

To which Dorit shouts out PK IS IN THE TOILET. Bwhahahahaha - she's so classy - there was a shot of some guests she was walking by when she shouted that out.

Bunny thinks PK was having Pasta in the bathroom

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I find it interesting that the women all comment in their talking heads that you had better not cross LVP as if she is some assassin. I mean, other than being cold and a passive aggressive bitch when someoneis on her shit list (don’t they all) what has she done? She hasn’t assaulted someone (Brandi), or misdiagnosed someone (Rinna), or stolen someone’s house (Kyle), so what makes her the big bad? Or is this a group effort at trying to get the viewers to change their perception of LVP so this take down would work?

You just described my mother, rest her soul. She was a lovely woman but cross her and you felt the pain. I miss her so.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, gritz said:

That wedding was reality show gold!

It's Vanderpump Dogs, not Vanderpump Pets...as if LVP is going to get the name of her rescue wrong.

That story has Rinna's paws all over it.

I agree!  I have always believed that Rinna is the one with the loose lips!   She has said more than once that she would do anything for a buck. 

BTW PK, horses nip, often times that nip will turn into a bite later.  Better watch out!

• Love 16
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Denise definitely had a way cool vibe for the wedding. She was very chill and relaxed. Her dress was cool. My thinking is Denise is probably a little bit disappointed with her wedding, as she has to remind herself, and others, that she did indeed once have the big fancy wedding (complete with old pictures) so she is probably missing that level of lifestyle a bit. Now she is older and likes hot rocker/alternative edgy type guys, so most likely she'll be dating someone whose time has also come and gone, and now he's looking for sugar momma. Which is opposite of Dorit's strategy, which is to marry a rich guy, have the dream wedding, and just deal with sleeping with a total dork every night.

Though I don't doubt that Denise is happier without her marriage to Charlie, I think she has to feel like she missed an opportunity a bit. She probably thought she'd marry a guy just as rich and handsome (I think he's hideous, but others find him attractive) as Charlie, but it never happened. THis guy she married seems like he has no money whatsoever.

This is a good reminder to me to stay put with my husband. The grass is not greener. Sometimes I think life would be easier if my husband had more money/ less money problems, but then I look at women that marry in their 40s and the guys they marry--- they are either hideous or broke. (Broke just meaning they aren't loaded, paycheck-to-paycheck type regular normal guys FYI so I don't get all these messages about how how and so has a job and they were so successful in this field... yadda yadda. Just go with it). AND YES I KNOW DENISE IS AN EXCEPTION AND SHE SUFFERED! It's more DORIT that has me convinced to never divorce.

Cute/broke: Jason Hoppy

Creepy/bald/rich: Tom

Hot body/ broke: Eddie

Gross/rich: John

Hot/super broke: Adam

The obvious exception would be Brooks, who seemed to lack qualities in general.

Denise, like the apparent vast majority of unmarried 40 and up women, should’ve loaded her pockets and walked into the Pacific!   (From her paid-off beachfront Malibu home).  Sorry, I kid, kid.  She seems thrilled, she’s hilarious, she seems like a good parent, and she’s enjoying her .sex life.   I will grant that Aaron has an unfortunate and unmistakable Lifetime Movie Channel aura... prayer circle around Denise.

I would love to see Billy Porter comment on PK’s fashion.  Mine eyes.

Rinna, Teddi, Dorit and Kyle are so mean and dim.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19

LVP can open as many restaurants as she can count, buy as many houses, renovate as many kitchens - none of it will fill the hole where her soul should be. But not surprising that she imagines a new kitchen will fix it.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

If this puppy-gate story is all they have this season, then RHOBH has outlived its usefulness.  Either get new participants, or drop the show.  No one cares anymore.  It's gone on too long.

• Love 16

I am now team move the fuck on.....at this point anything else would be more entertaining then them fighting over this ...... Lisa isn't going to own up to shit Dorit had that correct (and its not like Dorit is owning up to her thing herself). So its either move on with it and just don't believe a word Lisa says or don't be friends MAKE THE CHOICE and MOVE ON..... 

• Love 15

Side Note: I think Denise is going to wear thin on some of these girls if she doesn't start acting like them ( and I really don't want her to) shes to "trash" for Beverly Hills and the image they are trying to put out there... I think yes at first its cute and refreshing but in reality could see how it could start wearing them down and becoming like act appropriate please use silverware wear a bra stop talking about dick

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was nice that Jerry O’Connell and his wife Rebecca came to the wedding. 

Jerry's dream finally came true.

13 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Got to hand it to Dorit, Vanderpuppet is a good one. I wonder who she heard say it, Shes not smart enough to come up with this on her own.

Rinna. That sounds exactly like something she would say.

No way did Dorit come up with that on the fly. She may as well have had an earpiece in so that she could get her lines fed to her.

13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Nip is an English word, PigK?  As in, it's a word spoken in the English language?  Because, yes it is.  Or, it's an word used exclusively by people from England?  Because no it's not, Fat Ass.

Any lingering doubts as to whether or not PK is a blithering idiot were nipped in the bud tonight.

11 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Let’s see.  Who could use the money for a leaked story and knew the mix of the dog?

PK himself - did you see his face when Dorit told him?  I suggest watching that bit again.

Brandi - if she had any friends on the show staff, she’d sell anything

Any of the 400 vpd staff and volunteers who received the email sent by the shelter and their family and friends.

Staff, friends, and family of the kill shelter.

The underpaid or more likely not paid Kemsley staff.

Boy George

The patrons of the restaurant in the Bahamas

Anyone who heard them arguing at Camille's party

Production staff

Teddi's brother

Dorit

Rinna

Kyle

Erika

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

I’m not buying Denise planned the wedding 2 days before the wedding , probably more like she planned the wedding in 2 days.

If you have enough money to throw at people you can get flowers, catering, a venue, and servers in a pinch — the wedding also took place on a Sunday, so the venue would have been easier to get. Besides, it was a Bravo event of sorts so was likely paid at least in part by them.

And since it was an event filmed for the show it also meant the HWs had to show up or not get paid, and since Mauricio’s business anniversary was planned way in advance it wasn’t the kind of thing Kyle would skip out on.

The HWs are probably required to stay for a certain length of time, like a minimum of 2 or 3 hrs, so the fact that Denise was abysmally late to her own wedding was probably not that big of a deal. The producers may have even “encouraged” her to take her own sweet time for dramatic effect, but who knows? It didn’t negatively impact her special day and things went off relatively smoothly and she was able to put her own spin on it and make it her own. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

My entire childhood and teen years was spent thinking Jerry and Jason were the same person.

That's funny to me - I'm sure I'm showing my age - because my default image of Jerry O'Connell is the one on the right...

image.thumb.png.a3e456e3de89487fc577cf393e83cdac.png

I thought his remark was funny because I guess I can see it but can't imagine being confused.  Glad to know he wasn't just making a joke and this confusion does exist!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

In some ways I wonder if she isn’t too chill. 

They have probably seen it a time or two already  knowing Charlie.

Edited by Giselle
Auto-corrupted
  • Love 4