Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Eat, Drink, and Be Married

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m sure they rushed this wedding so it could be a storyline for the show. And the number eight was just thrown in there for something quirky.

Especially since it seems like half the guests are housewives and their spouses.

• Love 9

I feel like that's a weird amount of effort/expense for the paparazzi to go to in order to cover the wedding of Denise Richards and Aaron Whateverhislastnameis.  Helicopters aren't cheap.

Edited by Steph J
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I feel like that's a weird amount of effort/expense for the paparazzi to go to in order to cover the wedding of Denise Richards and Aaron Whateverhislastname is.  Helicopters aren't cheap.

The tabloids probably own the helicopters and they aren’t poor.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Aaron reminds me of the Lifetime Movie “perfect” dad who has ill intentions. He seems good with the girls, he’s handsome but he gives me the squicks. 

Patrick Muldoon will never not be hot! (Also maybe a little lifetime cool bad-dad).

Aaron doesn't smile.

I love that Denise is so chill.

• Love 13
Just now, SnarkAttack said:

Aaron doesn't smile.

That is weird. You’d think that of all days that he’d be smiling at his wedding. He could just be numb all the time from tequila and all that estrogen he lives with. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

I've given up on watching this season. This is not an enjoyable RHOBH season at all. Never liked Dorit and after Lucy-gate?

They need to boot her from this show. They shouldn't have had her back this year. 

i'm with you.  i come here everyone;s comments but will not watch.  the show will end lvpn leaves the show.  the other certainly can't carry it.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

Aaron doesn't smile.

I love that Denise is so chill.

I really hope Aaron doesn’t turn out to be creep - albeit a creep with a giant penis.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Number of Charlie Sheen references: 6*.

So Denise wouldn't buy her wedding dress from Amazon but she would buy a lace romper from Forever 21, attach a gauzy overskirt and call it good. Okay. 

How proud do you think Dorit was over her "Vanderpuppets" comment? She (and PK) probably spent hours trying to come up with that. 

*I'm probably as high as Denise was during the whole "He has a BIIIIG penis" dinner so I might have miscounted and I know I rolled two references into one but six was a nice round number that is close enough to be accurate

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, charming said:

So the Radar Online article with the word "nip" which is a word that only British people know (WTF?) is the "proof" the entire cast is crowing about? Really? 

I love that Erika wore Rinna's cheap ass polyester jumpsuit in a symbol of cunty solidarity then roasted her ass off.

I love that kitchen LVP wants to build. 

Mom and I were just commenting today on how far polyester has come.

I think the black was the problem.  And Rinna uses cheap polyester.  I speak from experience. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP has treated the wife of a friend pretty well UNTIL the friend is about to dump the wife for the mistress. i.e. Yolanda and the first Mrs Kemsley.

Maybe she knows PK is with the replacement.

Dorit will go from calling him P K to B-Tray

ut oh!  what's going on?  is pk diddling?  who would do the dirty deed with him? gross!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Mom and I were just commenting today on how far polyester has come.

I absolutely hate the way polyester feels on my skin.  I grew up in Florida and my grandmother sent me a thick polyester dress once.  It was pretty, but damn, it was hot!  That was over 40 years ago and I still cringe when I think about the way that dress made me feel in that hot, burning Florida sun!  I need at least a 65/35% cotton/polyester blend if I'm going to wear it.  

I like Denise, but I really don't like rompers for wedding attire.  YMMV.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

A few thoughts....

Teddi's sunglasses are hideous.

Camille's dress was gorgeous and thank god, because there were a lot of ugly dresses (and one polyester jumpsuit) on display. 

PK seriously thinks only people in England say the word "nipped"? For real? And this is some sort of proof? LOL. And, btw, if she did plant the story, I still don't give a single fuck. PLANT A MILLION MORE, LISA. See if you can find someone to interview that woman who chased Dorit down in the Bahamas about the money she owes her while you're at it.

Denise is cool as hell and I loved it that she didn't care if her daughter wore sneakers. Jury is out on Aaron, but I'm sure his penis is great.

Everything Rinna said was delusional and insane tonight. It's like she was living in Bizarro World.

I love interior design and I love kitchens. If don't get to see Lisa's remodel process and result because of these stupid bitches, I am going to be FURIOUS.

Me, too!!  I watched VPR last night, and there was a scene with LVP, James and Max and I thought "That CANNOT be LVP's actual kitchen" - I thought it was maybe in a guest house or suite.  I agree with Lisa!  She needs a bright, fabulous, sparkly kitchen.  Her current one looks too industrial and restaurant-like, and it is very dark.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Me, too!!  I watched VPR last night, and there was a scene with LVP, James and Max and I thought "That CANNOT be LVP's actual kitchen" - I thought it was maybe in a guest house or suite.  I agree with Lisa!  She needs a bright, fabulous, sparkly kitchen.  Her current one looks too industrial and restaurant-like, and it is very dark.

I totally agree. She needs the kitchen remodel badly!

• Love 9

How many dogs does Denise have? And they can move on their own volition so that's good, 

Anyway, good advertising Rinna's clothes Erika. It's polyester and doesn't breathe. Sold!

What was Rinna's patchwork crazy quilt dress of many colors? 

LVP created a kitchen redo story line for herself so she wouldn't have to talk to anybody. And why does she have to ask permission from Ken? She brings in plenty of money on her own. Stupid.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I absolutely hate the way polyester feels on my skin.  I grew up in Florida and my grandmother sent me a thick polyester dress once.  It was pretty, but damn, it was hot!  That was over 40 years ago and I still cringe when I think about the way that dress made me feel in that hot, burning Florida sun!  I need at least a 65/35% cotton/polyester blend if I'm going to wear it.  

I like Denise, but I really don't like rompers for wedding attire.  YMMV.

As the photos on Denises' instagram showed, a romper is much easier for straddling a motorcycle. That was the way Denise and Aaron exited their wedding.  🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

That was the way Denise and Aaron exited their wedding.  🙂

I saw pictures of that earlier and made the comment that she's in for some serious ass burn if she falls off of that motorcycle! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

We now know that whoever robbed Dorit and PukeK left all of her clothes. I might sue for $5,000 for emotional distress from that horrific zig zag robe she had on.

Denise is so flipping funny and laid back. "Sure, wear sneakers." I know some might question Aaron's motives, but he seems a good match for her and he cares about the girls. 

I want to see the kitchen remodel, forget the vacations!!!

Edited by dbell1
My kindle doesn't want me to sue. :/
  • Love 23

I have been trying to figure out LVP’s kitchen this entire time.

I like her current kitchen..... but, wasn’t sure if it was her main kitchen.

Her house is massive and I always thought there was another ‘normal’ kitchen in there. 

LVP remodeled that entire home.  It was a modern home before.  You can see photos online. The water pond feature in the front was not there.  The water feature in the back where the animals roam....that was the original pool.

I just thought her kitchen was simple because they are restaurateurs and I doubt they cook at home much. They can just have the chefs cook their food if they want something off the menu at their restaurants.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I just thought her kitchen was simple because they are restaurateurs and I doubt they cook at home much. They can just have the chefs cook their food if they want something off the menu at their restaurants.

I don't remember seeing her current kitchen until this episode.  It wasn't as fabulous as I thought it would be, so a remodel is in order!  I do remember seeing her cook family meals before though.  It sounds like she's a good cook from the meals we've seen her make.   Seems like they aired some family dinners at their previous home.  

• Love 15
Just now, ChitChat said:

I don't remember seeing her current kitchen until this episode.  It wasn't as fabulous as I thought it would be, so a remodel is in order!  I do remember seeing her cook family meals before though.  It sounds like she's a good cook from the meals we've seen her make.   Seems like they aired some family dinners at their previous home.  

LVP, Ken and Rosita are always in the kitchen.  That is the room they filmed in the most.

It has that sitting room with all the horrible 80’s furniture.

Maybe you didn’t notice because it kinda looks like a fancy wet bar area.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

Well, great. This is the last stand? Lisa blamed for leaking the story to the tabloids. They sure jumped to conclusions there. Of course, no one at VPD could have done that, right? Or, how about Teddi before she was informed by Rinna that she'd been "set up?"

Seems to me we've been down this path before. At the time, the person accusing her was Adrienne, and she was shown to be wrong.

No wonder she washed her hands if Kyle. Something that anyone could have planted was "certainly" fine by Lisa. Kyle pretends she doesn't want to say to the others that it was Lisa, but it appears she showed up at Lisa's house determined to get her to admit she did the deed despite Lisa's protestations. Nice "friend."

You do not believe it is LVP telling ROL stories about the cast members in exchange for publicity articles about her restaurants?

of course, it is LVP & CO!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10