Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Doomed or Devoted

• Start Topic

On 3/28/2019 at 10:34 AM, aphroditewitch said:

It would be nice to see Kate say she wants a divorce and list out why like Luke repeatedly saying he doesn't like her,  they way he stocks the fridge with wine but accusing her of being an alcoholic if she drinks it, and just his general cruel behavior. And the experts should back her up on this. 

But this is MAFS so I'm expecting decision day to be a disappointment.

I think Kate is so pitiful she will say she wants to stay married.  And I think Luke will say he wants to stay married and then leave her when the cameras stop rolling --  I think he figures that will make him look like a good guy. TOO LATE for that, Luke.  I think he is a despicable person.

• Love 8

The only man I could spend time with is Will. I think his indifference and predilection for sleep is because of the mismatch, but I doubt he is like that with someone who he’s interested in and that is an interesting person. Jasmine just seems very superficial and her attempt to connect with him in a more intellectual way just seemed like she was checking off a box so she could move their physical relationship along. 

That said, I do feel sorry for her in this situation and in no way do I think she’s a bad person undeserving of love though. But it ain’t happening with Will. 

• Love 13
On 3/26/2019 at 10:29 PM, spunky said:

Kate, Jasmine and Stephanie exit stage left. Kate keeps going back and forth with her decision and it's tiring at this point. Will seems to be that person who resides in his head and doesn't know how to be spontaneous. For someone as upbeat as Jasmine, that's boring. The woman has tried everything to get some intimacy out of him and all she gets is him being cold and distant. 

AJ doesn't need to be married, he needs a pet cat. In that way when he starts having a tantrum the cat can just walk away. Stephanie needs to just leave, I don't see him getting any better.

Did Luke really say "Look how beautiful I am". Dude nothing about your personality is beautiful, therefore you're unattractive. Plus you're covered in fuzz, so we can't see what your face truly looks like. 

Keith and Kristine seem to be the only hope this season. Hopefully they make it, as everyone else seems to be doomed.

Too Funny!!!!😁

• Love 1