Type keyword(s) to search

S4.E10: All That Hard Glossy Armor

I am surprised that I sorta got it right and am now worried people think I posted a spoiler in the last episode thread despite not having watched the sneak peek until after (it was already up at the time I posted)... But I'm super excited. 

Edited by Azi
Typos
30 minutes ago, Azi said:

I am surprised that I sorta got it right and am now worried people think I posted a spoiler in the last episode thread despite not having watched the sneak peek until after (it was already up at the time I posted)... But I'm super excited. 

Yeah I saw that and just figured lucky guess! (Or someone smart who was paying more attention than me.) It's all good. 

Because we’re in a season where body-snatching monsters is a thing, I’m now concerned

Spoiler

that one of the ladies, mainly Julia, should be concerned about the Monsters endgame. He’s in Eliot’s body. I’m assuming he’a going to need a body for his sister too? So why not a former/currently powerless goddess who can’t die? I’m concerned.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SnoGirl said:

Because we’re in a season where body-snatching monsters is a thing, I’m now concerned

Hide contents

that one of the ladies, mainly Julia, should be concerned about the Monsters endgame. He’s in Eliot’s body. I’m assuming he’a going to need a body for his sister too? So why not a former/currently powerless goddess who can’t die? I’m concerned.

Do we know if the monster knows that about her?

1 hour ago, Hanahope said:

Hmmm...I'd have to go back and rewatch everything, but I kind of feel as though he does, or at least could if he was paying attention. But he is a pretty self-absorbed monster. I suppose that's a bit redundant by definition.

I kinda love that this coming episode has so many posts in the thread already despite not yet having aired!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Hanahope said:

1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Hmmm...I'd have to go back and rewatch everything, but I kind of feel as though he does, or at least could if he was paying attention. But he is a pretty self-absorbed monster. I suppose that's a bit redundant by definition.

I kinda love that this coming episode has so many posts in the thread already despite not yet having aired!

I guess it depends on what the monster knows-doesn’t it have access to Eliot’s memories? So really, do we know if Eliot knew everything about Julia? I guess too that 

Spoiler

The sister could also not need a female body. Literally, anyone could be in danger of being body snatched! I’m just assuming since the EliotMonster keeps Q around, that maybe by snatching Julia, the writers will have really have a really screwed up Q.

I’m just trying to follow all the threads. They did such a great job last season, I have faith everything is going to come back together.

Margo:  badass as always.  I must have gotten something in my eye during her talk with lizard-Eliot at the end.

Is it wrong of me that I was happy when the monster killed the leprechaun and her stupid boss?

I LOL 'd when the Dean joined the song.

And since the finale is approaching, I have to ask:  which of our heroes is going to screw up the gang's plan to deal with the monster because of their own agenda this time?

• Love 7

This show just amazes me EVERY SINGLE WEEK! 

I loved that there was music throughout the episode not just one big musical number.  

And would someone please explain to me how Hale Appleman hasn't yet earned himself a nice, juicy film role?  The cast does have a hiatus each year!  He's just riveting each time he's on screen.  Don't get me wrong; the whole cast is wonderful but if Eliot or the Monster appears in a scene, he commands your attention.

Only three more episodes for this season. 😢

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Poltargyst said:

Margo:  badass as always.  I must have gotten something in my eye during her talk with lizard-Eliot at the end.

Summer Bishil killed the entire episode. But definitely that last scene got me. I guessed the secret to the red sand creatures but the reveal was still awesome. I am also a sucker for a musical episode, but especially when combined with a faux Eliot reunion.

I loved that there was some intersection of the two other plots this week brings ("good luck with your thing"). The tension is definitely building and I am excited to see how it all comes together. 

I sorta love how Julia has simultaneously become a novelty and is 100% over it. These gods are such gossips. 

• Love 7

Margo: "Oh look, here comes Trump and Aunt Lydia."

I love this so show much, I just cant deal with it. So much goes down every week, but it never feels stuffed or rushed. Especially this week, which had to move the plot along AND be a full on musical episode. I was so excited that the episode had multiple musical numbers, and that they put Elliot and Kady front and center for the music stuff. They can seriously BELT!

It was also a great showcase for Summer Bishil, who got to show off her entire range as a performer. She got to sing, be funny, be badass, be vulnerable, and just be her fabulous self in general. I also really realized how much I missed seeing Margo and Elliot together with their snarky commentary on whatever weird crap is going on now. They're friendship is so sweet and pure, and I miss them almost as much as Margo misses Elliot. I liked her whole foray into the desert tribe, so while I kind of guessed what was really going on, it was still a good way to give Margo some good development and explore more of their magic world. 

Speaking of, poor Quentin just looked so dejected at the end. He just wants to save Elliot so much but it just keeps going south. They keep getting so close to defeating the monster, but he always manages to get just ahead of them. So now he wants his sister back? So there can be TWO of them!? Oh yeah, that really is bad news. 

So now every random god and mystical creature knows about Julia and whatever is going on with her? Loved the magical escape room, and the leprechaun girl just laughing at their attempts while wearing 3D glasses. but they should have been more careful. If people show up saying an evil monster is coming for you, even if your a god, you should probably take that seriously.

Poor Zelda. She really did think she was on the right side of all this, but now her whole world and everything she thought she knew is crashing down around her.

• Love 14

Unfortunately I didn't think the song choices and execution quite worked for this episode in the way it's worked for previous musical ones. It didn't feel as integrated as I would have liked. Which is a small gripe really because it was still a great episode. It continued the theme of fractured people putting themselves back together and found a way to put Elliot and Margot in a scene together, which is a good thing.

The acting in this show remains a step above the average. Almost everyone's killing it at this stage. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Poltargyst said:

Is it wrong of me that I was happy when the monster killed the leprechaun and her stupid boss?

I guess you are referring to when MonsterElliot walked in carrying the head of the dead girl. I thought that head belonged to the girl in the bar that MonsterElliot was talking to. I thought the MonsterElliot used her dead body to find Enyalius.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

I guess you are referring to when MonsterElliot walked in carrying the head of the dead girl. I thought that head belonged to the girl in the bar that MonsterElliot was talking to. I thought the MonsterElliot used her dead body to find Enyalius.

I got distracted during this because this was the most annoying God we've seen ever and I found his shtick grating and pointless.

So reading your comment I realised I was confused by that scene as well. I thought he took the girl in the bar to be the body for his sister so I was really confused when he apparently killed her at the end. But now I realise he didn't kill her at all - he killed the also-blonde leprechaun and the sick bar girl is obviously stashed somewhere. 

• Love 2
Just now, AudienceofOne said:
20 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

I got distracted during this because this was the most annoying God we've seen ever and I found his shtick grating and pointless.

So reading your comment I realised I was confused by that scene as well. I thought he took the girl in the bar to be the body for his sister so I was really confused when he apparently killed her at the end. But now I realise he didn't kill her at all - he killed the also-blonde leprechaun and the sick bar girl is obviously stashed somewhere. 

But that wouldn't explain how MonsterElliot was able to find Enyalius, killing the girl in the bar "would kinda".

3 hours ago, AudienceofOne said:

I totally thought it was the girl from the bar because that was the last person we saw him with. I guess the leprechaun makes more sense, as he probably tortured her to get to them. 

Spoiler

So Margo/Janet got her ice axes like in the books. I've been hoping they would work that in.

That first number Eliot did reminded me of The Doors movie with Val Kilmer. The Lizard King indeed. This episode now has me thinking that Zelda is the person that Penny40 sees in the elevator. I can't see things going well for her now that she knows about what the library is doing.

Edited by festivus
realized it was a book spoiler
  • Love 1

I love Margo and have since the first episode. I don't like meanness, but somehow even before there was much character development, I liked her (I've always loved Julia, too. Hell, I love all the characters). For the last couple of seasons, I've noticed (and it bugged a bit) that as prominent as her storylines were, we had less backstory on her than anyone. I didn't need a "why is she so tough?" explanation, though that's what we got, but I am so glad for the beautiful reveal of some of her past. It was such a strong episode. This is just stellar storytelling, and not just this episode. The acting, writing, direction, music, sets, costumes, everything. It's just so damn good. This show has such heart. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, The Companion said:

I totally thought it was the girl from the bar because that was the last person we saw him with. I guess the leprechaun makes more sense, as he probably tortured her to get to them. 

I wasn't sure, though, how the monster found Enyalius.  does he have a tracker on Quinn?  And why would Penny23 tranporting them back to the apartment help?  We've seen the monster port there many times.

2 hours ago, festivus said:
  Hide contents

So Margo/Janet got her ice axes like in the books. I've been hoping they would work that in.

That first number Eliot did reminded me of The Doors movie with Val Kilmer. The Lizard King indeed. This episode now has me thinking that Zelda is the person that Penny40 sees in the elevator. I can't see things going well for her now that she knows about what the library is doing.

I agree with you re: Zelda. And it seems Julia will now be the one in the most danger since I certainly don’t trust a ‘binder’ from the mirrorverse.

42 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

I wasn't sure, though, how the monster found Enyalius.  does he have a tracker on Quinn?  And why would Penny23 tranporting them back to the apartment help?  We've seen the monster port there many times.

Oh god I’m reading way into this but Julia said gods have a signature and it seems like Monster!Eliot used the severed head of his ‘type’ as a homing device???

I thought it was hilarious he couldn't remember his password, and they were all hieroglyphics. I wonder if Mt. Olympus HR makes all the gods change their passwords every three months like ours does.

Excellent Margo-centric episode, I thought Summer Bishil really killed it. It was nice getting some of her backstory. We've had quite a bit of Quentin's and Alice's and Kady's, and a bit of Eliot's, although we've never seen either of his parents. Julia had a sister back in Season 1 we saw exactly once but we know very little about her family either. But up until now we knew next to nothing about Margo's. We still know nothing about Penny's.

I have to say, I don't think Hale Appleman's voice is quite strong enough to carry a big musical number. It wasn't bad, exactly, and it was used effectively, but it was kind of a weak voice. That's really a nitpick more than anything.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

This episode reminds me of how much I miss the Eliot/Margo dynamic (btw yummy desert rock/Jim Morrison look on Eliot). I fear that all this work to "save" Eliot will result in his death as a way to stop the Monster.

The gods on this show suck but this one was the worst. I cheered on his death even if he & the other gods probably had valid reasons for killing the sister and imprisoning the Monster. They were warning him and he was too busy playing around with them because he has all the time in the world. Nope.

The two storylines scene meeting in the middle with Julia and Alice was fun. "Good luck with your thing!"

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I thought it was hilarious he couldn't remember his password, and they were all hieroglyphics. I wonder if Mt. Olympus HR makes all the gods change their passwords every three months like ours does.

Well we know the water cooler is busy with all the gossiping going on. 

1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Excellent Margo-centric episode, I thought Summer Bishil really killed it. It was nice getting some of her backstory. We've had quite a bit of Quentin's and Alice's and Kady's, and a bit of Eliot's, although we've never seen either of his parents. Julia had a sister back in Season 1 we saw exactly once but we know very little about her family either. But up until now we knew next to nothing about Margo's. We still know nothing about Penny's.

I have to say, I don't think Hale Appleman's voice is quite strong enough to carry a big musical number. It wasn't bad, exactly, and it was used effectively, but it was kind of a weak voice. That's really a nitpick more than anything.

I think he just doesn't particularly have a "rock" voice, and the softer numbers he did were quite lovely. But, yeah, when he has to belt there's not quite enough power behind it. Same with Summer...I was actually surprised that her voice sounded so pretty as she has always been kind of a weak link for me in the musical numbers. But then I also remembered the harmonies she sang with Fen in the Les Miz number, which were really crystalline. So, like Hale, I guess her head voice just has a prettier tone and more control.

Loved the episode as a whole, though, even though it felt a bit disjointed until it all started coming together at the end. They always manage to do that - even the times that I get toward the middle of an episode thinking that it's not one of their stronger ones, all of a sudden it all comes together and just FITS. 

I did sniffle a bit with the farewell to Eliot, but not as much as I did last week, actually, when I teared up during he banishment scene, and the one with Josh at the end, and full-on SOBBED as she walked off accompanied by the Pat Benatar power ballad. As much as I love this show, that's the first time it ever made me cry.

• Love 2

If the trailers hadn't called this "the musical episode" I probably would have been delighted by the musical interludes, but since they did, I was disappointed, I have to say. This was way too much talking and way too few songs. The gold standard for musical episodes are still My Musical from Scrubs and Once more with Feeling from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I still have the soundtrack of the later on my phone. One of those, this was not, sadly.

That being said, the songs that were there were really good and there was a lot of emotion and character development in the episode, particularly in Margos part. I think they would have been better served, had they cut out the library- and monster-plot for this episode, lengethened Margos journey and packed a few more songs in there, overall.

Edited by Miles
  • Love 3

Ha, Ha  when I saw the red sand and they said it was a demon, my sexist, misogynistic mind went straight to jokingly think it was a a demon, created once a month by women to punish men. Little did I realize that I should have changed "created once a month by women" to "created by women when they get 'to emotional'".

2 hours ago, chrisvee said:

Oh god I’m reading way into this but Julia said gods have a signature and it seems like Monster!Eliot used the severed head of his ‘type’ as a homing device???

That doesn't satisfy me because MonsterEliot would have been standing 5 feet away from Enyalius by the time he encountered the leprechaun. The only thing that might satisfy me is that he killed both girls.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Ha, Ha  when I saw the red sand and they said it was a demon, my sexist, misogynistic mind went straight to jokingly think it was a a demon, created once a month by women to punish men. Little did I realize that I should have changed "created once a month by women" to "created by women when they get 'to emotional'".

That doesn't satisfy me because MonsterEliot would have been standing 5 feet away from Enyalius by the time he encountered the leprechaun. The only thing that might satisfy me is that he killed both girls.

He needed the first girl as a locator spell. Enyalius likes them “too weak to fight” hence picking someone sick.

Presumably leprechaun’s dead on the floor of the game room.

Edited by chrisvee

There was way less singing than I thought there was going to be and I actually didn't super care for what there was? I even thought that Lizard!Eliot's first musical number was way too long... oops?

Otherwise an excellent episode. I'm really enjoying this season, cause I feel the show has finally found its stride when it comes to balancing the characters. It feels like a true ensemble show now and I love it.

Margo has had some of the best character developments on this show and I'm glad for it, because Summer Bishil can evidently do so much more than just be the bitchy one-liner girl. Her friendship with Eliot is just so nice and let me throw in that I love that this show has man/woman friendships that are taken seriously and not just a stepping stone to a romance or other love drama (thank god they've decided to ignore the possible "Margo might be in love with Eliot" hints we got in season 1).

Loved the red-mist-lady-maybe-demons! I kind of figured it was something like that, but I enjoy these kinds of twists so I was here for it.

The plot in the real world was fine. The God was a bit eh, but most of them are. I didn't mind his stick, but him dying cause he couldn't remember his code was just silly. I know this show lives on silly sometimes, but... eeeeeh.

Q really has hit rock bottom now, hm? I hope something good happens for him sometime soon.

Sadly I think nothing good will happen to Zelda. I hope I'm wrong, because I like here but she's the kind of characters that usually dies to save the world in the end. 

• Love 1

I loved this episode though more for the story and characters than for the musical numbers. Eliot in his shirtless state combined with the Regency cut duster made me remember why men are handsome. 

Did anyone else notice that in terms of Margo's costume and the look of the villagers that they gave us a visual Narnia of the Calormenes reference ala The Horse and His Boy? Without some of the imperialist overtones? Margo's traveling outfit was what I always imagined Aravis wearing in the escape across the desert. I loved the nod and wondered if anyone else noticed. 

I liked Margo's meltdown and backstory too. The you can't be smart, strong and beautiful was cliched but true but interesting from a feminist reading was the punishment women feel when they try to become wholly themselves and the pain of daily misogyny. Most interesting was the tiny dip into the anger men feel with their daughters when they inevitably grow into women and the pain of both father and daughter when the father has to enforce patriarchy on the daughter who he told "could be anything" . 

I love the emphasis this show places on friendship and compatibility of character and spirit. The writing continues to amaze. It seems Sera Gamble made incredible use of her apprenticeship in Supernatural as she is putting out not only great television but some genuinely subversive feminist writing too. 

I'm very curious to see where the subplot with the Library and the Hedge Witch Rebellion goes. Interesting that Zelda was a hedge chosen as a scholarship girl. It explains some of her blind loyalty t the Library; she doesn't feel she completely belongs, which is common in people who've known both insider and outsider status. 

Loving this show.  

Edited by AuntieMame
Because Telmarine and Calormene aren't the same.
  • Love 7

Well, the songs in this episode dont beat last season’s Under Pressure but I love Margo, so I still loved the episode. I think I liked it so much because I feel like our characters’ storylines are finally converging and we’re seeing more than three of everyone together at once. I love when everyone is working towards a common goal, so I’m looking forward to these next couple of episodes.

Margo is such a King. She might not keep her crown but I’m super pumped she’s still kicking ass and taking names. She is so incredibly loyal, I love it. I liked the people who appeared as she was tripping lizard. Its fun to see how Margo views the others. 

I loved the tent scene with Margo and Eliot. I know the rest was Lizard Eliot, but in that moment, I really felt that it was our Eliot with Margo. Especially when he was looking out of sorts as Margo melted down-having her Hulk moment (that she’s already angry).

I can’t wait for everyone to be back together. We’re so close-we had Quentin, Penny23, Kady, Alice, and Julia together at the loft at the end. Margo and Eliot are on their own, and Josh and Fen are holding down Fillory. Margo with her demon axes are going to be beelining it to Quentin. I can’t wait until next week!!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, AuntieMame said:

Did anyone else notice that in terms of Margo's costume and the look of the villagers that they gave us a visual Narnia of the Telmarines reference ala The Horse and His Boy? Without some of the imperialist overtones? Margo's traveling outfit was what I always imagined Aravis wearing in the escape across the desert. I loved the nod and wondered if anyone else noticed. 

I didn't notice but it's perfect👏👏👏👏 I love this show

• Love 1

If the trailers hadn't called this "the musical episode" I probably would have been delighted by the musical interludes, but since they did, I was disappointed, I have to say. This was way too much talking and way too few songs. The gold standard for musical episodes are still My Musical from Scrubs and Once more with Feeling from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I still have the soundtrack of the later on my phone. One of those, this was not, sadly.

Opposite for me. I'm probably the only Buffy fan in the world who hated their musical episode. Thought the songs were horrible and the singing ranged from passable to awful. If a show has to do a "musical episode" I much prefer the songs be kept to a minimum and that they be covers of songs I like and know. Like this one.

I didn't really understand what the deal was with the sand spirits or whatever they were. They were actually trying to help the women, how? By possessing them and making them stronger? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I didn't really understand what the deal was with the sand spirits or whatever they were. They were actually trying to help the women, how? By possessing them and making them stronger? 

I think the woman who summoned the demon has the option to dispel the demon or have it kill the man.

As I understood it:
1.) Woman is suffering cause of reason xyz
2.) Demon senses the woman suffering
3.) If the suffering is caused by a man, demon will possess him to protect the women who can decide if he shall die or not.
3b.) Demon can also possess the man nearest to the woman to be of assistance. I think? I assume that's what Margo referred to by making them do the laundry for them?

BUT the demon can also simply... help them if needed? She collected all the black grains for Margo herself since there was no man in sight to possess. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, chrisvee said:

He needed the first girl as a locator spell. Enyalius likes them “too weak to fight” hence picking someone sick.

Presumably leprechaun’s dead on the floor of the game room.

People who rewound it to check said higher up in the thread that the severed head was definitely the leprechaun's. The way the Monster talked about the girl in the bar reminding him of his sister, I think he's keeping her for his sister to possess. Remember, Penny said the girl in the flashback *wasn't* a sacrifice for Enyalius.

3 hours ago, Azi said:

As I understood it:
1.) Woman is suffering cause of reason xyz
2.) Demon senses the woman suffering
3.) If the suffering is caused by a man, demon will possess him to protect the women who can decide if he shall die or not.
3b.) Demon can also possess the man nearest to the woman to be of assistance. I think? I assume that's what Margo referred to by making them do the laundry for them?

BUT the demon can also simply... help them if needed? She collected all the black grains for Margo herself since there was no man in sight to possess. 

I think Margo was referring to the demon herself doing laundry if requested, just as she gathered the black grains for Margo. They possess men to render them helpless, not to make them do chores. She said, "From now on if a demon possesses a man or a woman, you can just tell them to leave. Or stay and finish them off. Or help with the laundry." Meaning "Tell them (demon) to leave. Or tell them (demon) to stay and finish them (possessed) off. Or tell them (demon) to help with the laundry", not "Or tell them (demon) to make them (possessed) help with the laundry."

4 hours ago, AuntieMame said:

Did anyone else notice that in terms of Margo's costume and the look of the villagers that they gave us a visual Narnia of the Telmarines reference ala The Horse and His Boy? Without some of the imperialist overtones? Margo's traveling outfit was what I always imagined Aravis wearing in the escape across the desert. I loved the nod and wondered if anyone else noticed.

You mean "Narnia of the Calormenes reference ala The Horse and His Boy", right? I assume you mean that and not "Narnia of the Telmarines reference ala Prince Caspian", since you mentioned Aravis, but I'm not 100% sure since both are imperialist and the Telmarines actually conquered Narnia, so there was a Telmarine-era Narnia, hence "Narnia of the Telmarines".

4 hours ago, AuntieMame said:

It seems Sera Gamble made incredible use of her apprenticeship in various Whedon shows as she is putting out not only great television but some genuinely subversive feminist writing too.

Was Sera Gamble involved in Whedon shows? I don't see any mentioned in her history on Wikipedia or IMDB, or by Googling. Could you be confusing her with Jane Espenson (who was involved in Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse)?

6 hours ago, Azi said:

Otherwise an excellent episode. I'm really enjoying this season, cause I feel the show has finally found its stride when it comes to balancing the characters. It feels like a true ensemble show now and I love it.

Very true!

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness
  • Love 1
(edited)

As soon as Trump and Aunt Lydia "explained" the red sand monster to Margo, I said to Mr. EB, "THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME SEXIST BULLSHIT," so I wanted to high five Lizard Eliot when he immediately said something about it to Margo.

In a weird coincidence, I just saw a musical a few weeks ago that featured the songs of Stephen Foster, including "Beautiful Dreamer."

I was totally cracking up at the idea of Margo trudging through the desert while listening to Wang Chung. Don't Get Me Wrong did go on a little too long, but I can't really complain because (1) Eliot looked hot as HELL and (2) the lyrics were great for him and Margo.

When Eliot started introducing the song Margo was going to sing, I was kind of hoping it would be "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips so that we'd get that S2/crown ceremony callback. Please make that happen next season, show!

16 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I laughed out loud at the portrait of Laura Bush hanging in Emmit's office while Zelda was snooping. Nice touch!

When they panned past the huge painting of her, Mr. EB just started laughing.

12 hours ago, Miles said:

The gold standard for musical episodes are still My Musical from Scrubs and Once more with Feeling from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I still have the soundtrack of the later on my phone.

Same here - those are my all time favorite musical episodes! There have been so many shows that have done HORRIBLE musical episodes. I watched the Seventh Heaven one just because it was a musical and man, that was awful. I was also extremely underwhelmed by the Once Upon a Time musical episode. Buffy and Scrubs were great because the songs were entertaining and moved the narrative along AND they came up with a legitimate reason for there to be singing. I still have the BtVS soundtrack on my ipod and sometimes I find myself singing "Guy Love" for no reason.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

Ok, I have a question.  Why is it important that Margo be a King rather than a Queen.  I mean if you are the sovereign female of the country, aren't you the Queen? Is there something wrong with being a Queen?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Poltargyst said:

Ok, I have a question.  Why is it important that Margo be a King rather than a Queen.  I mean if you are the sovereign female of the country, aren't you the Queen? Is there something wrong with being a Queen?

A King outranks you by definition of being a King? Queens are Queens because women were deemed to be inherently lessor than men. That's why a King is married to a Queen but a Queen who rules is married to a Prince. Because if he was King, he'd be in charge.

• Love 4