Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

Maybe it’s becuse I’ve never had a terrible  weight problem or maybe I’m just a bitch, but I get annoyed that every single one says that Dr Now is their last and only chance to save their life. He’s going to tell them to stop eating so much. They always act shocked at that.

Edited by Wanda
Spacing
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

You know you are big when you can barely get the truck door closed because your fat hangs out of the side and over the seat. 

THey are buying fast food on the way to see Dr. Now. 

He says he wants help but won't give up food. Good luck bud

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

They'll rerun the Linda Hoarders episode next Tuesday, right before the new episode, and you'll still be so nauseous from it that your eating habit Wednesday will be little sips of water. 

He's a real whiner isn't he?   Everything is going to kill him.    He could try one of those liquid diets they sell at the grocery store, three of those a day might just take a couple of hundred pounds in a year.

Fast food drive thru, what a shock.   

I bet the fast food people hate it when they end up as the fast food stop on the way to Dr. Now's office.   

I hope Aaron is the first person who walks in the door, and Dr. Now tells to hit the road.

Month 1-718 lbs.    

I can tell him how that's possible, 11,000 calories a day your whole life, and whining a lot.

My guess is that if he had been bullied, he would have sit on the kid and squashed them like a bug.  

It wasn't a problem until middle school when he hit 300 lbs?   What a liar. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

He doesn’t get it. “I can’t give up food so I hope he gives me the surgery so I can lose weight.” Sheesh. 

I must have been doing my nails when that happened - did he say that??

• Love 3

"I don't know how that's even possible" they alway say with dismay, when they see their weights. Um, you've spent the first 30 minutes of the show telling us that you live to eat, you do nothing but eat, you can't wait to get home so you can eat, you need to pull over so you can get some food (to eat). But you don't know how you got so fat? Cut that out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

They really need to cut these episodes back to 1 hour.  There’s way too much bull shit that’s not necessary.

So you're saying watching his sister's keychain dangling was not a critical component of the viewing experience?

1 minute ago, Splashes said:

I dont know how these folks dont know what to expect. They apply for the show and do they not bother to watch it?

They only watch penny’s episode. 

• LOL 6
24 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He should just shit on the floor like that woman from "Hoarders" last night. (Oh, that was an awful episode!)

Oh it was FAR worse than that, you're sugarcoating it LOL....she actually crapped in cups in front of her granddaughter and left it there till eventually there was a foot of it.  Plus pee too.  

(A-Aron!  Funniest skit ever.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

"I wish there were better options".

Have any of these fools thought of packing a picnic cooler? Turkey sandwiches on pita pockets with cucumbers, mustard and lettuce, apples, grapes, carrots, diet iced tea? You could have three helpings of that for less money and calories than ONE fast food enormo-meal.

• Love 11

I’m glad Dr. Now told him upfront that he needs therapy. Too often it comes at the end of the show, when it should be the first thing these patients do.

Edited by Deevee45
  • Love 10