Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I made it to 400 pounds". What do you want, a medal? Jeez.

"I got so fat I couldn't stand, so I quit my job". Whaaaa? It never occurred to you to try and lose a few pounds and stay gainfully employed?

That would be wayyyyyyyyy too easy, I mean, he's got his 76 year old dad to do his shopping (and I'm sure paying for) his eating habit.  Poor pops, I want to rescue him, seems like a sweet guy.  His son needs to man up!  I'm not liking this kid.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

He's got little feet for a guy his size.

And we know this because of the camerapeople's feet obsession...(yep, pointing that out is MY obsession! 😂)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, gameshowjunkie said:

Surprised more people don't use a food delivery service. Are there places left that don't have them?

76 is not old!

I live in a small town in Tennessee and we don't have food delivery here. I can't even get a pizza delivered where I live.

• Love 1

Let him watch last night’s ‘Hoarders’ and he might lose that appetite real fast. 

Is ‘licking fingers while eating’ on the bingo card ?  They all do it. 

• Love 7