Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

I got a Dr Now "800 lb of food in you" magnet, but the picture is too big to upload. I don't know how; it's just on my phone, but anyway, I'm very happy.  😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

He needs to poop first, shower second, aint no way that cane method is working. A bidet would actually be a good thing for this guy. It is a good thing for all humans but this guy would be very helped by one. You can get a little seat you attach to the toilet, instant bidet

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Last week's episode was nauseating.  I wanted to hit the gym immediately afterwards.

I wanted to hit the shower.

1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

ANOTHER one that won't let someone else bathe him, ever ..when it gets to that point...but all the other stuff is fine?

Well, it looks like Dad might be disabled.  

Edit- scratch that.  Sounds like Dad was hard on him so now Aaron doesn't want to show any weakness.

• Love 5

He won't let Dad help him in the bathroom, yet he allows millions of viewers to observe him shitting and subsequently wiping himself with his cane.

"I hate my body."

"food is my best friend."

"I'm in so much pain."

"By the time I was eight, I weighed almost 200 lbs..."

they need a new scriptwriter.

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

Hi everybody!  I’m going to have what the 600 pounders eat.....an orange, grapes, yogurt, skinless chicken, you know...

NOT THE GRAPES!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He should just shit on the floor like that woman from "Hoarders" last night. (Oh, that was an awful episode!)

Oh my that episode was horrible 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

Hi everybody!  I’m going to have what the 600 pounders eat.....an orange, grapes, yogurt, skinless chicken, you know...

Lol.  Some crackers, too?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I opened up the thread earlier to be ready at 8...and see Key and Peele sketch gifs while watching a Seth Meyers interview with one of the actors from Peele's new movie. A sign that this is gonna be a good night?

Tonight's eating habit was scrambled eggs and an English muffin. I might have an orange for a snack.

No grapes or yogurt ?

• LOL 1

Hi Pounders!! It is Spring Break here so I don't have children's theater rehearsal tonight, and I am home to watch.

My eating habit was a pasta bowl full of salad--a blend of spring mix with butter lettuce, 1/2 pint of those wonderful Cherub salad tomatoes, portabella mushrooms, sweet peppers, spring onions, Monterrey jack cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and an Italian vinaigrette dressing.  

Lunch was King's Hawaiian rolls stuffed with Boar's Head roast beef, grapes, and a small helping of potato salad.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs and bacon.

Dr. Now will be very disappointed, but today's calorie count is 1700 which works for me.    

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Last week's episode was nauseating.  I wanted to hit the gym immediately afterwards.

5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Finally a patient with a walk in shower. All the others had to step over the rim into a tub.

It’s a huge shower! Wow!

• Love 2

How ya'll doin?  My eating habit over the past 3 days has been birthday cake based - Tiramisu b-day cake Monday(the actual birthday), Carrot Cake Tuesday (thanks to my next  door neighbor) and then at work today they threw me a birthday party with wait for it............a chocolate and vanilla chip ice cream cake.   Just turned 60 (!!)  and I'm drowning my sorrows in cake!    If I don't watch myself pounders, I'll be on the road to Nowzardin.   

Cold turkey tomorrow.  No cake came home today and all the ice cream is gone.  Salad days are back again, honestly, I like cake, but I'm looking forward to going back to my veggie eating ways.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, man. This guy is breaking my heart. Can he please do something awful so I can not like him??

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, man. This guy is breaking my heart. Can he please do something awful so I can not like him??

Don’t worry. I have faith in TLC

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, KateHearts said:

Why do the cameramen insist on interviewing the subject from the floor, angling up into the giant abdominal apron?

I don't know, but it requires a lot of eye bleach to get rid of that image.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Hi Pounders!! It is Spring Break here so I don't have children's theater rehearsal tonight, and I am home to watch.

My eating habit was a pasta bowl full of salad--a blend of spring mix with butter lettuce, 1/2 pint of those wonderful Cherub salad tomatoes, portabella mushrooms, sweet peppers, spring onions, Monterrey jack cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and an Italian vinaigrette dressing.  

Lunch was King's Hawaiian rolls stuffed with Boar's Head roast beef, grapes, and a small helping of potato salad.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs and bacon.

Dr. Now will be very disappointed, but today's calorie count is 1700 which works for me.    

You ate GRAPES? Shame! 

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

How the hell do you get certified to be a caregiver at 500lbs!?!?!?

I'm guessing that people who want to be caregivers aren't thick on the ground.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, KateHearts said:

Why do the cameramen insist on interviewing the subject from the floor, angling up into the giant abdominal apron?

I was going to ask why they always use that crotch shot when interviewing them.  I find it almost more demeaning than the shower scenes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, String Theory said:

How ya'll doin?  My eating habit over the past 3 days has been birthday cake based - Tiramisu b-day cake Monday(the actual birthday), Carrot Cake Tuesday (thanks to my next  door neighbor) and then at work today they threw me a birthday party with wait for it............a chocolate and vanilla chip ice cream cake.   Just turned 60 (!!)  and I'm drowning my sorrows in cake!    If I don't watch myself pounders, I'll be on the road to Nowzardin.   

Cold turkey tomorrow.  No cake came home today and all the ice cream is gone.  Salad days are back again, honestly, I like cake, but I'm looking forward to going back to my veggie eating ways.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  60 sounds great!  Enjoy the decade!

• Love 6