Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

Since the death of his mother, Aaron has lived at home to care for his aging father.  But due to his food addiction, Aaron has to rely heavily on his father for help instead. Now Aaron must learn to care for himself to avoid eating himself to death. 

I find myself saying his name as A-A-Ron.  Thanks Key and Peele!  I'll bet he's churlish.  

giphy.gif

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.   Hopefully no clipboards will be damaged in the viewing of this episode. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 3/19/2019 at 4:20 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I find myself saying his name as A-A-Ron.  Thanks Key and Peele! 

SAME! A-A-Ron will never not be funny.

As for this A-A-Ron, I'm guessing it's gonna be a case of me rethinking that.

They have talking scales now that go up to 750 pounds and announce the weight so you don’t have to look down over your belly. If you weigh more than 750, it says one at a time, please.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I opened up the thread earlier to be ready at 8...and see Key and Peele sketch gifs while watching a Seth Meyers interview with one of the actors from Peele's new movie. A sign that this is gonna be a good night?

Tonight's eating habit was scrambled eggs and an English muffin. I might have an orange for a snack.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

What up, Pounders?!  I'm actually here for the very beginning!  My eating habit was roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.  Not very healthy, but I didn't eat much of it.  Will probably have some "healthy" cookies and hot tea later.

Looks like we're back in Texas, and in a trailer.  At least Aaron is saying "I let my life get this way" instead of "life did this to me."

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

How y’all doin? I actually kind of want an inspirational episode tonight. Last week (& last night’s Hoarders) were a bit too much. 

Last week's episode was nauseating.  I wanted to hit the gym immediately afterwards.

• Love 5

OMG Come the fuck on with the bathroom wiping scene. This is wholly unnecessary. Jesus. I hate TLC.

"Weight unknown" is never a good start.

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

How y’all doin? I actually kind of want an inspirational episode tonight. Last week (& last night’s Hoarders) were a bit too much. 

I missed Hoarders (will watch later in the week) but I just caught the end of Jeanne (actually turned it on after Jeopardy and it was right in the middle of her mom's surgery). 

• Love 1