Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Aaron's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope.

• Start Topic

For some reason when he was saying the he was embarrassed to have his father see his abysmal weight lost, I thought about Geraldo's Al Capone reveal...or not!    Now that was embarrassing!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

OMG but the Whole Foods honey roasted fresh grind peanut butter. Heaven.

Plus - I like how Dr Now said it wasn't just some BP on bread. No kidding. He's got a lot of weight to maintain and if he only lost 20-odd lbs, he was eating more than peanut butter.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Tuna salad (with mayo) on white bread with American cheese and he’s doing good on the doer?

I was about to comment on that and then I realized he gave that plate to dad and just put tuna on his own plate. Which, ew. But at least he wasn't eating the bread.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

He forced his dad to come with him...to witness the whole 22# that he lost?!?!?

Maybe he thought Dr Now wouldn't ,yell at him in front of his father ? WRONG

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Im considering watching that hoarders episode people were talking about...

I already checked to see if it’s On Demand! It is! It’ll be my treadmill show tomorrow. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Dude, you need a trainer. Good form is critical. Watching YouTube videos isn’t going to cut it. 

Seriously, and I bet he quit his morning stroll, because he is going to the gym.

Is that a trailer they live in?

At least at the last meal, he and his dad sat at the table.   I can't take people eating on or in beds or in chairs if they can get to the table. 

He seems a bit thick--mentally as well as physically.

The narration is putting me to sleep.  This might be a good one to play when I have insomnia instead of the old Forensic Files that I usually rely on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Where does Aaron live? I was getting my dinner on the table and missed the opening screens

They live in New Braunfels TX. It is a beautiful area. 

47 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Well you know what they say about guys with small feet?

They have little.....shoes? 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Plus - I like how Dr Now said it wasn't just some BP on bread. No kidding. He's got a lot of weight to maintain and if he only lost 20-odd lbs, he was eating more than peanut butter.

I would guarantee you that he could lose those same 22 pounds with three days in the hospital on a controlled diet. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? Late tuning in tonight. We're out of town, and got busy. My eating habit was steak and baked potato. Yes, I'm bad. 

Sounds good to me!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I get going to the gym.  The guy lives in Texas and it’s hotter than satan’s tighty whities there so going some place with AC is good.  BUT, dude, drop the weights and get your ass on a treadmill!

Ok - fair enough. It’s hot where I live too and walking outside can be too much. I lost quite a bit of weight walking but when summer came along I had to move inside and I started classes (body sculpting etc). But to lose weight you need the cardio. You are quite right - put down the weights and get on the treadmill.

Now he did say he’s been walking and he lost a lot of weight - so maybe we just don’t see the walking.

• Love 1