Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: It's a Clam Shame

• Start Topic

Barbara, the difference was Bethenny was mediating between Barbara and Dorinda, not Lu and Dorinda.

Barbara, then directly goes to Lu talking shit.

Watching Lu and Dorinda meet in the middle was good.

I think I'm beginning to see why Barbara doesn't get an apple.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Sonja’s Coverup Dress is $74.95 and yes, you would have to wear a slip or something under.  The bad news is, it only comes in one size that is 0-6.

45 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ve been staring at Sonja’s Sonja Morgan Original dress that she wore to the clambake. I like it, but for the life of me I wouldn’t know what undergarments to wear because it looks a little too see through. 

33 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

i just got a pair of Bethanny’s Jeans, now I want Sonja’s dress

https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/collections/dresses/products/angelica-lace-cover-up-dress

I think I would need a dress under the dress.  

It's cute.  Actually a lot of it looked fun.  Her collection is surprisingly "affordable".

But only up to a size 6?  Hold up!  She's also got a Curvy Collection. 

Edited by dosodog
Sonja designs for all girls!
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Luann was a lot this episode but, I would like to see her "Escape From New York" reboot scenario on her boat.

The return of Dale! And just in time to undermine Tinsley.

I'm surprised Ramona didn't also take a set of dishes and silverware from Barbara's along with the lobster.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Okay, we want a review.....

Im prepared to send them back if I dont like them. They were on sale and they look nice, We shall see.

Just saw that her dresses go to a size 6. If its a big 6 I might be able to wear it. If its small. No go

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I think Bethenny is one of those peeps who just can't be a single woman. She seems to rush into relationships vs just enjoying the life she has and waiting for the right guy. She's a "right guy for now" kinda woman. You think she'd have learned after rushing into marriage with Jason 2. I would have thought that situation would have her running away from men... guess not...

My grandmother and father were both that way. My grandmother had  boyfriends soon after loosing both husbands. My dad would get remarried as soon as a divorce would go through. Can't fault people from not wanting to be alone.

• Love 16
34 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Anyone else notice Tinsley break out the caviar when they got back to Ramona's?

I didn't notice it until they broke out the blinis and were shoveling it into their mouths!!  😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

I'm surprised Ramona didn't also take a set of dishes and silverware from Barbara's along with the lobster.

But we don’t know that she didn’t. There was plenty of room left in her shopping bag.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

That had me laughing  so hard. Beth doing the crazy Ramona walk over omg 😆

I was shocked that they were packing up lobsters and steak, wtf? Tinsley seemed mortified. 

Yes! That walk was all kinds of awesome!

She was a Mortified Mortimer.

I’ll show myself out now.

Edited by TipseyGirl
  • LOL 17
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

No, Ramona wasn’t invited. 

Dorinda likes Grey Goose. 

But Ramona was originally invited even Barbara said they were all going to be at he clambake and she never specifically disinvited her like she did with Dorinda she just said maybe Sojna could come just with Tinsley. She was a shitty hostess who should have called them directly not use Sonja as a shitty messenger. Also, if Dorinda had texted Lu before the clambake was she going to expect everyone in Ramona’s house to come to the clambake and leave Ramona at home? That would also be tacky.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I love Tinsley but her thirsty mom needs to stay off my screen.  Is she trying for an apple?

Barb The Builder needs a makeover.  Ease up on the makeup, lose the center part and Farrah hair and maybe get some bangs to cover that huge forehead.

As people have mentioned about Teresa from RHNJ that she has a "threehead", I think Barbara has a "fivehead".  

She's coming in a little too hot and heavy as a new "friend of".  Why is it that the "friends of" are always so friggin' opinionated and outspoken from the get-go?  

• Love 15

Sonja is on WWHL now. They showed the clip of Ramona saying something about Dennis being on drugs. I missed that when I was watching earlier. How awful! Of course she has already apologized for that comment on Twitter.

Sonja of course is talking about having a ‘Gay’ party, I hate when these women say stuff like that. And just when I was starting to like Sonja again. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja is on WWHL now. They showed the clip of Ramona saying something about Dennis being on drugs. I missed that when I was watching earlier. How awful! Of course she has already apologized for that comment on Twitter.

Sonja of course is talking about having a ‘Gay’ party, I hate when these women say stuff like that. And just when I was starting to like Sonja again. 

On Watch what crappens pod cast, they say that Sonja really does have gay parties.  So, last season she was not exagerating. I don't think she has room in her new apartment though, to entertain like that.  

Ramona was horrible talking about Dennis tonight.  She has really gone into bitch territory. Maybe she is jealous because she doesn't seem to have a story line this year.  LOL'd when she brought the cookies for Barbara's kids.  And Barbara's son is 20.  Also, didn't she take the bottle of wine back home? 

• Love 9

Sonja is on WWHL.  A caller asked about her curtains and she said she's conservative and didn't want to jump into anything so she duct taped towels to the window and it's classy because the towels have her monogram on them.  The other guest looked stunned and Andy just laughed.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8

Sonja on WWHL, without a hint of irony just said again that the towels were classy be sure they were monogramed and then noted they were from Bloomingdale's. It reminds me of tonight when she earnestly said onto the camera that she was taking the food because that's who she is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Sorry, Beth. Ramona, as crazy as her eyes can be, has never appeared on camera cross-eyed, as far as I can recall. You, Beth, on the other hand, have.

(see one of the Reunions, Beth looking up, trying not to cry)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 14

Am I the only one who notices that Dorinda has an issue with crumbs being on her mouth when she eats?  I initially thought it only happened when she drank but once again, as she was eating with Barbara, she had food stuck on her lip.  Not a good look.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

I liked that Ramona brought so many hostess gifts, but then she ruined it by bringing home all the food when they were only staying half an hour! I felt bad that Luann was shaming Tinsley the most when she was already mortified. I do wonder if her allegiance will shift to the brunettes as the season progresses.

Sonja: "Go to the gay corner first! It's always safe over there!"

Barbara was cool as a cucumber at the clambake, but she was playing runteldat way too much at Sonja's event.

Even Dorinda's tagline this season is rooted in denial and not even taking responsibility for anything, but it's still frustrating that Bethenny is like, "Just own this one thing you did" and she still won't budge.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

ruined it by bringing home all the food when they were only staying half an hour! I

But Barbara is the one who brought up bringing food home with them and it was Sonja who thought they should get multiple plates.

Lu illustrates she wouldn’t have been fine with just having a causal convo without Dorinda if she had sent that text by trying to force Ramona into a fight and complaining when she didn’t engage.

It amused me that Dorinda went to Sarabeth’s and exclaimed she hadn’t been there in ages because she went there on her first episodes with Ramona.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 13