Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E03: It's a Clam Shame

• Start Topic

At Barbara's clambake, Luann confronts Ramona; Dorinda and Barbara try to clear things up over lunch; Bethenny heads to North Carolina for more relief work; Sonja throws a party during which Dorinda and Luann finally come face to face.

Airs March 20, 2019.

• Love 1

What a trio.  Entering the party:

R: I brought wine!  I brought cake I mean pie!  And cookies!  I wasn’t really invited but here’s stuff!!

S: This is right by my dog groomer you know that groomer right there and I have a dog!

T: brrrr, shivering in my sweater....

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Won’t most 20 year old sons say “yes I want the goddamn pie!”

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s rough around the edges lol Ramona never change 

Ramona at the Clam Bake is Mrs George from Mean Girls

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 12

What did she say? She is going on a date. Talk about her ex.

But, then it is her ‘would be dead fiance’......?????

I didn’t realize former dead relationship partners were Exes.

You just say....he/she died.

Because, you know?  You never broke up!

(which is for exes)

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Damn, look at all that food they're "taking home" how fucking common.  

Was Ramona even invited to that party?

Dorinda doesn't need to eat, just give her a few bottles of Jack Daniels.

No, Ramona wasn’t invited. 

Dorinda likes Grey Goose. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Sonja shoving a lime in her mouth to keep from saying more to Ramona is so relatable. 

Dorinda, Lu isn't the only one who thinks you might have a problem.

Lu is just as awful though.

How fed up do you have to be to offend Sonja?

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • LOL 4
  • Love 20

I’ve been staring at Sonja’s Sonja Morgan Original dress that she wore to the clambake. I like it, but for the life of me I wouldn’t know what undergarments to wear because it looks a little too see through. 

• Love 16

I didn’t think Dorinda would touch any of the food from the party but Sonja will and I love her for it.  I also thought the white lace dress was cute and it’s from Sonja’s collection.  Hope she gets rid of the long extensions.  Now seeing Sonja in the Paper Magazine party and shoot, she  reminds my of Donatella Versace.

It is surprising that Bethenny jumped into another relationship so quickly.  

LuAnn is just an arrogant “B”.  I can barely stand her.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I didn’t think Dorinda would touch any of the food from the party but Sonja will and I love her for it.  I also thought the white lace dress was cute and it’s from Sonja’s collection.  Hope she gets rid of the long extensions.

It is surprising that Bethenny jumped into another relationship so quickly.  

LuAnn is just an arrogant “B”.  I can barely stand her.

I think Bethenny is one of those peeps who just can't be a single woman. She seems to rush into relationships vs just enjoying the life she has and waiting for the right guy. She's a "right guy for now" kinda woman. You think she'd have learned after rushing into marriage with Jason 2. I would have thought that situation would have her running away from men... guess not...

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

not for nothing, and I'm one of the rare few who don't mind Barbara - but WOW she's been featured A LOT in these first few episodes... I wonder why she's only considered "friend of". Maybe she goes AWOL later in the season?!?

• Love 23
10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ve been staring at Sonja’s Sonja Morgan Original dress that she wore to the clambake. I like it, but for the life of me I wouldn’t know what undergarments to wear because it looks a little too see through. 

i just got a pair of Bethanny’s Jeans, now I want Sonja’s dress

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, bosawks said:

It’s not that I don’t care about Babs opinion it’s more that I see her mouth move on my tv and I just don’t hear anything.

Her face looks like it's melting. I'm a bit freaked out by her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Does Ramona ever enter a room without being bitchy? Ramona, unlike Dorinda, tried to upstage Sonja. She's unbelievable.

I'm loving Sonja's talking heads tonight. I too love when Lu and Ramona are faux friendly.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

You were NOT engaged! 🤥

I hate B.... again!

All the time before she was denying any engagement and now she's creating the engagement.  Too little too late B.... 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Sonja’s Coverup Dress is $74.95 and yes, you would have to wear a slip or something under.  The bad news is, it only comes in one size that is 0-6.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2