Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: The Model Bride

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nene is a battered wife.

All Nene said was her husband, who is battling a grim cancer diagnosis, is "mean" behind closed doors.

If Nene was a battered wife we wouldn't hear the end of it. 

Quad is an entirely different situation.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I canNOT believe Bravo wouldn't pay for one dang song.  We saw them dancing. Why couldn't Bravo give us the music so that we could have the whole experience, or do they only do that for wedding spin-offs (Kandi got Poison, Bethenny got "No One,", and it really does make or break the wedding episode. Much to my dismay, I missed the Nene and Tamra wedding spin-offs.  I'm sure I missed out on a lot :))

They rarely pay for music cause it's so damn expensive. Though it does appear that live covers are fine because we got Tina singing during Scheana's wedding and that yacht rock band during Schwartz and Katie's wedding both on Vanderpump Rules. There was also that band that Luann hired for a holiday party on RHoNY that switched from holiday songs to "I wanna fuck you in the ass!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Drunk Girl, Shamari is a complete embarrassment. You can't take her anywhere.

Shamari needs to take it easy when she goes out.  But I think what's really funny is that she clearly had in her drunk brain, "production wanted me to talk about this (Nene's marriage issues), so I gotta do it; I can't forget!" Which led to that hilarious moment near the end when the other ladies had wrapped up their closet-gate session, only to get bulldozed by Shamari and her single-track, alcohol fueled mission.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Lovely wedding and the couple just radiated with love. I preferred Eva's 2nd dress as opposed to the first, mainly because I detested the tiara. Reminded me of something you'd see on Toddlers and Tiaras. 

I was a bit 'meh' on the venue. I noticed that with the exception of Cynthia, who had her wedding at a museum, the ATL HWs  seem to prefer non-traditional venues like warehouses that are blank canvases and have to be swathed in drapes and fabrics in order to be transformed into their vision. I love architecture and interior design so I prefer to see some architectural interest besides white drapes. I would think that would cut down on the design cost.  I bet a good deal of Eva's budget went into staging. But she seemed to love it so that is what matters. 

I actually gasped when they showed snippets of Greg and Nene's wedding this episode. Utterly disrespectful!! 

45 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

They rarely pay for music cause it's so damn expensive. Though it does appear that live covers are fine because we got Tina singing during Scheana's wedding and that yacht rock band during Schwartz and Katie's wedding both on Vanderpump Rules. There was also that band that Luann hired for a holiday party on RHoNY that switched from holiday songs to "I wanna fuck you in the ass!"

Well, we did get Lil Mo signing "4ever" when Dennis proposed. FYI, I put that song back into rotation. I forgot how great her voice is. I miss power singers. Hell, I miss R&B. Elli Mai ain't cutting it. 

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Lovely wedding and the couple just radiated with love. I preferred Eva's 2nd dress as opposed to the first, mainly because I detested the tiara. Reminded me of something you'd see on Toddlers and Tiaras.

The tiara was terrible. That seems to be a near consensus. I've seen it mentioned on Reddit, Twitter, recaps, and what have you.

26 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I was a bit 'meh' on the venue. I noticed that with the exception of Cynthia, who had her wedding at a museum, the ATL HWs  seem to prefer non-traditional venues like warehouses that are blank canvases and have to be swathed in drapes and fabrics in order to be transformed into their vision. I love architecture and interior design so I prefer to see some architectural interest besides white drapes. I would think that would cut down on the design cost.  I bet a good deal of Eva's budget went into staging. But she seemed to love it so that is what matters. 

I suspect there might be two reasons they go with these blank canvases: 1. The cameras--not every venue will accommodate those and 2. some of the more architecturally interesting venues might have ties to slave owners, slavery, and bigotry and that's just going to be off-putting to person of color. 

• Love 6

Bravo is really out of touch with it’s audience if they think we want to see clips of fucking Nene and Greg’s wedding during what looked like a very nice ceremony for Eva. If their were no clips of Greg and Nene that would be great. They both suck! 🤭

• Love 21
7 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’ve worked with domestic violence victims for over 15 years and have never heard this before.  Further, other than Nene’s statments, what evidence do we have of Greg being subdivisions,

I’m sorry but Nene is no shrinking violet. I think she wants out of the situation, but knows just how bad it will look for her to leave s man with stage 3 cancer.  She is trying to mitigate the damage by claiming abuse.

I was a victim of domestic violence by my first husband. This was in 1990-1991 so we heard and knew less about it than we do now.

I was a strong women in other respects. Close family and friends were surprised although all had seen tiny glimpses of his behavior .

I have worked with domestic violence victims since then and that’s the first I’ve heard that also.

Maybe Greg is abusive, maybe he isn’t. We really don’t know because we don’t live in their house.

I personally think Greg is not abusive. He may be mean verbally to her, but there is mean and their is abusive treatment.

She is an independent woman who decided to remarry him.

Nene is so self-absorbed and nasty.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Also the tiara looked like it didn't fit, it looked like it was going to fall off her head.  I loved the second dress.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

2. some of the more architecturally interesting venues might have ties to slave owners, slavery, and bigotry and that's just going to be off-putting to person of color. 

Yes to that, I wouldn't want to have my wedding in some fucking plantation house.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

If their were no clips of Greg and Nene that would be great.

I agree.  Production should have let Eva have her day.  If Cynthia gets married on the show, will they show clips of her wedding to Peter?

$1000/per guest?  Heck no, talk about wanting to keep up with the Joneses.

The thing with Nene is she's never cared about anybody else's feelings.  I don't want to slam her too much because women often get slammed in this society for not "sucking it up and smiling."  Men can have their feelings but women...oh no.  However, as I said before Nene has never cared about anybody but herself.  It's always the Nene show.

I like her take on the show, especially Nene.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She is the WIFE and talking about herself. These are not rumors about her marriage.

This is why Nene kept her business at home because people would  throw in her face she cannot be a battered wife....because, she screams louder than the rest.

Same reason why women do not speak up about sexual assault.  Because, there are people there to remind her every time she wore a mini skirt and went to the club......so, no you cannot be assaulted if you wear sexy clothes and flirt.

This is my opinion and I don’t have to argue that I believe Nene.

If yall don’t believe her....that is great, too.

I am sure we can find other things we can agree on and discuss those instead. 🤗

I’m sorry, I must have missed something. When did she say she was abused by Greg? If she said it I would want to give her the benefit of the doubt but I honestly don’t remember her saying it on air. 

I agree with everyone about how beautiful and heartfelt Eva’s wedding was. Of all the Bravo weddings I’ve seen, this one gave me the most feels. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Smacky55 said:

I’m sorry, I must have missed something. When did she say she was abused by Greg? If she said it I would want to give her the benefit of the doubt but I honestly don’t remember her saying it on air. 

I agree with everyone about how beautiful and heartfelt Eva’s wedding was. Of all the Bravo weddings I’ve seen, this one gave me the most feels. 

Verbal abuse counts!

10 hours ago, Dance4Life said:
11 hours ago, Smacky55 said:

Verbal abuse counts

Ahh.......ok. 

So on another note Eva posted a reply on Instagram about the 1000 dollars per person/plate thing. I really like her hair short like that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Bravo is really out of touch with it’s audience if they think we want to see clips of fucking Nene and Greg’s wedding during what looked like a very nice ceremony for Eva. If their were no clips of Greg and Nene that would be great. They both suck! 🤭

LOL! I am okay with Greg but I've been getting the impression for while now that he likes to think he is wiser than he is. Some of the stuff he says is either total basic common sense or just make you go "huh" because it is nonsensical but the people around him act like he is saying something profound but being in the South that maybe acting respectful towards an elder. 

I have no problem believing that Greg mean, especially if he is struggling with cancer, but that is different from being abusive, which Nene has not alleged. So I am not gonna to assume that. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 16

I think Nene has become used to Greg doting on her and being her assistant. She has been bringing in the money for like what 10 years? She is not a caring person, she is a selfish person and now that Greg can't be at her beck and call I think she doesn't like the relationship. I thinkj she is upset at how the cancer has affected her life more than Gregs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
12 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Verbal abuse counts!

and NeNe is the queen of that ...... she isnt some wallflower that lets anyone speak to her in any out of hand way and she has been shown on this show being verbally abusive to him ......just saying ... and lets flash back to the way she HULKED out at that camera crew guy and took him down when he was inching towards her closest ...... I'm not saying Nene is abusive but she sure does show A LOT of abusive behavior herself if we are throwing out who may or may not be doing things

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Smacky55 said:

Ahh.......ok. 

So on another note Eva posted a reply on Instagram about the 1000 dollars per person/plate thing. I really like her hair short like that. 

Thanks for posting @Smacky55  

Ahhhh!  Eva! Why are you so rude? People have said nothing but nice things about your wedding!

You are the one that said  $1000 per guest....and, people were curious.....because, that is extremely high. You even told your guests as Kandi mentioned it as well. Tacky!

Usually a guest count price is used for the catering portion....food, bar and cake.

and, YES...it matters because this is how some people buy you a gift! 

If you tell someone $1000 a head.  They bring you a $2,000 gift and you serve them chicken and cheap champs.......girl!  

They might grab their gift back on

their way out.......stuff a $100 bill in the card...and, call it a day. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

and NeNe is the queen of that ...... she isnt some wallflower that lets anyone speak to her in any out of hand way......just saying ... and lets flash back to the way she HULKED out at that camera crew guy and took him down when he was inching towards her closest ...... I'm not saying Nene is abusive but she sure does show A LOT of abusive behavior herself if we are throwing out who may or may not be doing things

Yes, she is abusive, too! This is why I think they have a marriage like Quad and Dr. Greg.  Happy times....but, when they fight it is usually dirty.

We have already talked about the closet.  Nene said no....many times. Off limits.  It was an invasion of privacy.  

I would have done the same thing.  Some people are not understanding the closet thing because they don’t have one as big as a room.  There are different standards for these type of closets.  There is a lot of stuff in there and people don’t need to know about it. I have one and it is something I don’t show off.  My husband is not even allow in my closet and bathroom.  He has his own! This is why we built our home this way. Personal private space!

Porsha and Kandi owned up to their mistake....and, were eager to put it behind them.

Now, I think the problem is.......they expect Nene to apologize for her part and she won’t.  She obviously grabbed at Porsha. 

Nene feels like she doesn’t have to apologize. Maybe she doesn’t.....but, in order for everyone to put Closetgate behind them.....An apology is a must!

Instead, Nene  is gonna yell at everyone at the reunion and they will turn against her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Nene feels like she doesn’t have to apologize. Maybe she doesn’t.....but, in order for everyone to put Closetgate behind them.....An apology is a must!

Nene never apologizes for anything, she doubles down and plays the victim.   She will never learn and grow in life. There is nothing wrong with apologizing and trying to do better because nobody is perfect.  I find her to be a repulsive human being.  

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Nene never apologizes for anything, she doubles down and plays the victim.   She will never learn and grow in life. There is nothing wrong with apologizing and trying to do better because nobody is perfect.  I find her to be a repulsive human being.  

Most people don't care to watch repulsive humans on TV, so good luck with your new show that your are allegedly filming. I for some reason enjoy hate watching horrible people. 

• Love 1

Nene, oh Nene. The only person in the world who has ever been a caretaker and had marriage problems, doesn't think she needs to apologise for putting her hands on a pregnant woman. Then she goes to a wedding, with her stank ass face, and makes it all about her. She's an awful person. Karma is working in her life.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I think Nene has become used to Greg doting on her and being her assistant. She has been bringing in the money for like what 10 years? She is not a caring person, she is a selfish person and now that Greg can't be at her beck and call I think she doesn't like the relationship. I thinkj she is upset at how the cancer has affected her life more than Gregs.

This is exactly what I think. Nene is a completely self absorbed bitch and now that Greg can't fulfill his role as errand boy she has no use for him. I don't think she said he abused her, but that he was mean. Well guess what miss thing people who are in pain and scared and battling a horrible disease are cranky. I'm sure she can afford to hire help for him and her. 

I've liked Eva ever since ANTM and think she's gorgeous and a sweet person. Her wedding was probably the most beautiful one I've seen. And the love between them is touching. How typically nasty of Nene to try and make it about her. It looked like she actually walked off down the aisle before them. And her toast was awful. And fuck Bravo for interjecting scenes of her during the ceremony. I was relieved at least that there were no major cat fights.

• Love 13

Did Nene just google trite/generic wedding advice in the limo on the way over because that speech was lame and she had plenty of time to write a decent speech or even find a decent passage or maybe a Tyler Perry quote.

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!  

For all her talk about boyfriends during her single year, she found that she needed someone at home.  Don't forget--she had a teenage son AND her other baby daddy son...    

I don't believe her claims about her being the "victim" of abuse.  Not only can she give as good as she takes, but I'm sure she is taller and stronger and bigger than old Greg.  Don't forget--Greg has children in their FORTIES.   And if she's out there publicly claiming he's abusing her, wouldn't you think that her big oaf sons would do something about it?

Edited by AuntieDiane6
Removed sentence fragment.
  • Love 9

Definitely was production telling the story that they want to tell with this wedding. Really disappointed with them that they interrupted a new, beautiful and exciting wedding day for Eva and Mike with clips of a couple obviously going through struggles. I still maintain that it wouldn't have been a bad idea for Nene to sit this season out or just be a friend of the housewives this season. I think production knew that it would get a negative reaction out of the viewers, and that's just the same. I also think it sucks that they show Eva's beautiful wedding, taint it with the story of Nene, and then spend the next episode sh*tting on her life.

All the women looked absolutely beautiful at the wedding. My award goes to Cynthia. Cynthia and Mike looked like a beautiful couple straight out of a magazine. I loved the expressions of Mike and Todd in the car while Kandi and Cynthia discussed closet gate. They did not react. Hope that Cynthia and Mike go the distance, I am such a fan. Hopefully if they get married on the show production is not shady and shows clips of her marriage to Peter. Both of them have expressed that they predict getting married next year. Maybe she will be over the show by then.

I didn't have so much of a problem with the women imagining themselves getting married instead. Lots of women have been to a wedding at least once and imagined themselves as the bride and don't share that. 

• Love 6

Production's hands were all over this episode, and I'm pretty sure some of the costs of Eva's wedding were sponsored - she mentioned the company that made her second dress.

$1000 per guest? I'm guessing Eva meant the entire wedding, not just the catered meal and alcohol.

Nene's ego is monstrous, and her endless whining about Gregg is real, but production is coordinating the drama between her and Gregg for the show. The cameras were carefully placed and the women walked in and out of the shots to discuss Nene and Gregg (including in the cars), so production upstaged Eva; she probably agreed in order to have some of her wedding costs covered.

• Love 6

My favorite thing was watching the menfolks: Todd was hilarious & dapper-looking, such a good hubby; Eva's Dad crying, Aww!; Mike's vows brought me to tears; Cynthia's Mike--- he has a very expressive face. I quite like him! & the 2 of them together! Marlo was right: Cynthia IS glowing... Lol, long distance or nah, they are clearly working it out! Good luck to them! 

Shamari. Was. Wasted! I. Died. When she said Eva's mom birthed her *hushed voice* out of her vagina! Lol!!! To me, it's not a good party unless somebody gets white-girl-wasted... Hmm... maybe that says something about me & my friends...

*Sigh!* The Nene situation. It's on Bravo if they chose to focus on Nene instead of Eva's wedding. Nene is hard to love right now, but she has made no secret that she is really struggling.... She is reaching out & asking for help. People get addicted to alcohol & drugs, & even suicide themselves when they are struggling to cope. & folks look back & say 'I didn't know that person was hurting so much.' Well, she's laying it all on the table... I hope she gets some real support from somewhere. I don't think any of the folks on the show can do that for her. I thought she did well to get dressed up & give her wedding toast considering her own marriage is breaking down.

Whatever you all may have thought of her before, I get it. But please try to send her some love now. This shit is very real. She's having an emotional breakdown on camera...

Also, because I'm petty & small-minded, I hate-hate-hated Eva's tiara. & I thought her hair looked messy underneath. She looked soo much better, hair & gown at the reception. She should have just did that look for both & saved some money...

Que to next week's episode where they are questioning Eva's finances... Oh, dear! Looks messy! 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

My favorite thing was watching the menfolks: Todd was hilarious & dapper-looking, such a good hubby; Eva's Dad crying, Aww!; Mike's vows brought me to tears; Cynthia's Mike--- he has a very expressive face. I quite like him! & the 2 of them together! Marlo was right: Cynthia IS glowing... Lol, long distance or nah, they are clearly working it out! Good luck to them! 

Anyone else perk up and think, "Phaedra!? Ohmigod, is Nene bringing her to the wedding??" when Eva said her dad had aphasia, only to find out it's a terrible disease and get the sads?  Yeah, no, me neither...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, hoosiermom said:

Since when is Nene a size “small” in anything? I’m sorry, I just don’t feel sorry for her about anything. Greg,yes.

I missed that.  What did she claim to be a small in?  Earrings?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 3/18/2019 at 5:30 AM, AttackTurtle said:

Maybe I would buy the Nene is an abused wife storyline if we didn’t see how horribly Nene treats those around her.

NeNe is an abusive wife, friend, coworker......etc.  Hearing how scared Kandi and Porsha were, trying to get away from her, and hearing NeNe blame Greg because he’s dying has sealed the deal for me.  I used to really like her, but she is just a horrible, horrible person.

• Love 10
On 3/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, Dance4Life said:

Nene and Gregg are a brand.  They have benefited greatly from their 10 years on TV raking it in. I don’t even think Gregg has his own income anymore.

People love Gregg. I love Gregg. I always think it is nice when the crazy HW has a lovable husband.  Makes them tolerable. Husband comes on the scene and we see their sweet side.

I think when a HW has a jerk husband it hurts her and she doesn’t last on the show.  Kinda like New Jersey with Amber and Jim. Or, Peggy and her husband on OC.  (The car guy)

I think Gretchen had a lot of potential to make it big,  but never ‘took off’ because Slade was so gross. Same with Alexis. Jim was nasty! It is like people don’t support them because they don’t want the husband to get their money. Lol!

I think Simon abused Tamra, but she never talked much about it.

She would say Simon abused her weird son. (Forgot his name)

This is maybe why Nene never outed Gregg. It hurts her job.

On M2M, Quad and Dr. Greg were in a very abusive relationship. No sex, no love, they beat the shit out of each other. It finally came out at the reunion.  Quad hid it publicly to keep her job. Quad is also on another show.  She was hiding it keep her jobs and reputation. Quad didn’t want the scandal.

I mean, this man is a psychiatrist! Quad had to come out and talk about the abuse.....because when Dr. Greg cheated his Honey Trap sold the story to the tabloids.

Quad and Nene the same.  If it happened to Quad, it is happening to Nene. A women’s strong persona should not be used against her if she says she s being abused.

I never said physical, even though I suspect that has happened.  You can tell Gregg abuses Nene mentally.

I also want to add that Quad didn’t want to be around the other ladies when she was divorcing Dr. Gregg.  Women can be embarrassed to talk about the abuse  even to their closest friends. They feel ashamed because maybe all this time they have been hiding the abuse from their friends.....and, that takes a lot of lying. Telling your friends you have been living a lie...is humiliating.

NeNe could break Greg like a twig!  That woman has all the control and demands it.  

• Love 6
On 3/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, HunterHunted said:

There was nothing about the meal served that justified it being $1,000 a plate. One thousand dollars per plate is like if you go to a 3 Michelin star restaurant AND get the wine pairings. At $1,000 a plate, I would have expected Ferran Adria.

Eva's wedding menu was kale, cranberry and goat cheese salad and roasted cauliflower soup. A choice of entrees: port wine braised boneless beef short ribs, thyme and tangerine marinated chicken breast with chardonnay butter sauce, fontina cheese risotto and julienne squash, seared salmon with fennel spinach cream, or vegetable napoleon, grilled vegetables and roasted red pepper coulis and seared caramelized onion potato cake with a spicy tomato ragout. Dessert was a dulce de leche pana cotta, apple compote and one of two wedding cakes.The wedding cake was alternate layers of lemon and strawberry pound cakes. The groom's was a chocolate cake designed to look like an open cigar box. This should have been $300/plate tops.

I thought they got divorced for business/financial reasons. Gregg had accrued a bunch of debt during the lean early years of RHoA when they spent a bunch of cash to make it seem like they were wealthier than they let on. Once Nene started making real money, they divorced so that they could claim the debt as Gregg's and Nene could protect her million dollar salary from creditors.

Can I just say how impressed I am with your very detailed report on the food?  Bravo!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I tend to agree with the posters upthread who mentioned that A)NeNe could kick Gregg's butt from here to next Thursday B) They got divorced for Gregg to take on the debt and NeNe could keep  her $$$ and C) NeNe is used to Gregg being the gopher for all her shit and she's pissed off that he's unable to do that crap because he had the temerity to come down with freaking CANCER.  How DARE he??  That's why she's always talking about how HARD it is for HER! Forget that the guy had a friggin' colostomy, didn't want chemotherapy and is just MEAN.  Ya think??  I personally think if Gregg mentioned separating, it was because he couldn't STAND how NeNe has been acting and he thought if he just bowed out, she'd stop the damn BITCHING about him.

It's always been Gregg chasing NeNe, not the other way around.  Deflection much, NeNe??

• Love 10
On 3/19/2019 at 9:57 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

and NeNe is the queen of that ...... she isnt some wallflower that lets anyone speak to her in any out of hand way and she has been shown on this show being verbally abusive to him ......just saying ... and lets flash back to the way she HULKED out at that camera crew guy and took him down when he was inching towards her closest ...... I'm not saying Nene is abusive but she sure does show A LOT of abusive behavior herself if we are throwing out who may or may not be doing things

Not to mention chasing Kandi and Porsha down the stairs and out of the house.....Porsha without her belt in tact.  I might believe Porsha embellished, but not Kandi.  Porsha was shook up.

• Love 5
On 3/19/2019 at 10:06 AM, Dance4Life said:

Thanks for posting @Smacky55  

Ahhhh!  Eva! Why are you so rude? People have said nothing but nice things about your wedding!

You are the one that said  $1000 per guest....and, people were curious.....because, that is extremely high. You even told your guests as Kandi mentioned it as well. Tacky!

Usually a guest count price is used for the catering portion....food, bar and cake.

and, YES...it matters because this is how some people buy you a gift! 

If you tell someone $1000 a head.  They bring you a $2,000 gift and you serve them chicken and cheap champs.......girl!  

They might grab their gift back on

their way out.......stuff a $100 bill in the card...and, call it a day. 🤣

I’ve never based my gift on the cost of the wedding.  😎

• Love 7
On 3/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, Dance4Life said:

Yes, she is abusive, too! This is why I think they have a marriage like Quad and Dr. Greg.  Happy times....but, when they fight it is usually dirty.

We have already talked about the closet.  Nene said no....many times. Off limits.  It was an invasion of privacy.  

I would have done the same thing.  Some people are not understanding the closet thing because they don’t have one as big as a room.  There are different standards for these type of closets.  There is a lot of stuff in there and people don’t need to know about it. I have one and it is something I don’t show off.  My husband is not even allow in my closet and bathroom.  He has his own! This is why we built our home this way. Personal private space!

Porsha and Kandi owned up to their mistake....and, were eager to put it behind them.

Now, I think the problem is.......they expect Nene to apologize for her part and she won’t.  She obviously grabbed at Porsha. 

Instead, Nene  is gonna yell at everyone at the reunion and they will turn against her.

You don’t need a closet to be as big as a room to care about it and keep things nice.  What you don’t do is assault your friends for taking a peek.  And I doubt NeNe’s closet is as nice as my own, but my friends and husband are welcome to look.

• Love 5
On 3/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, NowVoyager said:

Shamari. Was. Wasted! I. Died. When she said Eva's mom birthed her *hushed voice* out of her vagina! Lol!!! To me, it's not a good party unless somebody gets white-girl-wasted... Hmm... maybe that says something about me & my friends...

*Sigh!* The Nene situation. It's on Bravo if they chose to focus on Nene instead of Eva's wedding. Nene is hard to love right now, but she has made no secret that she is really struggling.... She is reaching out & asking for help. People get addicted to alcohol & drugs, & even suicide themselves when they are struggling to cope. & folks look back & say 'I didn't know that person was hurting so much.' Well, she's laying it all on the table... I hope she gets some real support from somewhere. I don't think any of the folks on the show can do that for her. I thought she did well to get dressed up & give her wedding toast considering her own marriage is breaking down.

Whatever you all may have thought of her before, I get it. But please try to send her some love now. This shit is very real. She's having an emotional breakdown on camera...

Also, because I'm petty & small-minded, I hate-hate-hated Eva's tiara. & I thought her hair looked messy underneath. She looked soo much better, hair & gown at the reception. She should have just did that look for both & saved some money...

Que to next week's episode where they are questioning Eva's finances... Oh, dear! Looks messy! 

I can’t send one bit of love to NeNe.  What about Greg struggling, the pain, the exhaustion, possibly dying?  And if he doesn’t survive, Miss NeNe Leakes will be the only woman to EVER lose her husband.  She’ll talk a good woe is me game, but sadly, she will be relieved.  She’s done with her marriage.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Can I just say how impressed I am with your very detailed report on the food?  Bravo!

The menu looks delish but definitely not $1k per head. Maybe she meant that with all of the costs--food, beverage, site--combined it added up to that much because she kept going over.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:40 PM, ButterQueen said:

I can’t send one bit of love to NeNe.  What about Greg struggling, the pain, the exhaustion, possibly dying?  And if he doesn’t survive, Miss NeNe Leakes will be the only woman to EVER lose her husband.  She’ll talk a good woe is me game, but sadly, she will be relieved.  She’s done with her marriage.

Can you imagine if she had to plan a funeral, the grandeur and the costume changes, the guest stars, the eulogy of what a saint Gregg was, the drama of it all, etc...she may even get a spin off like "Don't be Tardy for the Funeral."

I will show myself out now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4