Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: The Model Bride

• Start Topic

The ladies all come together to celebrate Eva and Michael's big day; the ladies are concerned with Shamari's behavior; NeNe drops a bomb about her marriage; Kandi and Porsha confront Marlo about a miscommunication that occurred after NeNe's party.

The wedding was beautiful.  Eva looked amazing and so did all the ladies.  I also loved the bridesmaid's maroon dresses.  

• Love 14

Eva looked stunning. I don’t understand why the second dress couldn’t have been the only dress?

Shamari is not doing a great job about proving Marlo wrong.

Nene continues to find the world revolves around her.

• Love 22

Not buying the whole Ne-Ne, poor victim, Greg is mean to her, etc.  Just look at how horrible she treats others around her.  Of course she made it all about herself at the wedding.  RHOA would be so much better without her.  Bye Felicia!

• Love 23
2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Not buying the whole Ne-Ne, poor victim, Greg is mean to her, etc.  Just look at how horrible she treats others around her.  Of course she made it all about herself at the wedding.  RHOA would be so much better without her.  Bye Felicia!

I'm wondering if, now that Greg is ill and irritable, he's just tired of NeNe and her attitude, and unwilling to put up with all the garbage he's probably been dealing with all these years.

• Useful 4
  • Love 19

Nene I get being upset and I get why watching these two young people say their vows would make you reflect on what’s going on. I get that. What I don’t get is not sucking it up and holding it together so that you don’t make a scene. Hold it in girl, slip out quietly. Give a proper damn toast that sounds like you’ve met these people before today. 

And Shamari, girl no. Apologizing for drunken behaviour in an episode then going on to be drunk again is not a good look. 

I thought everyone looked nice at the wedding. I even liked Nene’s dress. 

Eva, people do not need champagne on arriving at the ceremony. That’s one of the reasons you went over budget and it makes lightweights like Shamari get started too early. 

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, Smacky55 said:

makes lightweights like Shamari get started too early. 

That’s on Shamari and Tanya who had a few cocktails on the way to the wedding. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

That’s on Shamari and Tanya who had a few cocktails on the way to the wedding. 

Oh yes. I forgot that. I may have blocked it out because my cheap self would be well aware we’re heading to an open bar and wait for that. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Nene is a battered wife.  She has one of those sneaky narcissist husband that does all his abuse behind closed doors and in public portrays himself differently. ‘The nice one.’

Nene had enough and is making it public this season.  Now, people don’t believe her because she has her own strong personality. A lot of women have a strong public persona but around their husbands they are weak.

Abusive men know how to mentally control their wives and this is what hurts the most.

I felt the love at the wedding. All her family was there supporting her. The wedding was beautiful. Despite some financial challenges...Eva got the wedding she wanted and this is most important. It is HER day. 

I hope Shamari is not invited back.  She is a hood rat.

Cynthia... beautiful and classy like always.  

Does Kandi still have her store, TAGS? Or, was that a ‘paid partnership’ kinda of thing?

Meaning a housewife pretends to own a business, but in reality they are just being pay to say they are the owner. This way the business gets on TV and hopefully grow its profits.

Todd had the best line tonight. A $1,000 per plate????  Old Lady Gang can feed these folks for $23 a plate.  Hahahahahahahah! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Nene is a battered wife.  She has one of those sneaky narcissist husband that does all his abuse behind closed doors and in public portrays himself differently. ‘The nice one.’

Nene had enough and is making it public this season.  Now, people don’t believe her because she has her own strong personality. A lot of women have a strong public persona but around their husbands they are weak.

Abusive men know how to mentally control their wives and this is what hurts the most.

I felt the love at the wedding. All her family was there supporting her. The wedding was beautiful. Despite some financial challenges...Eva got the wedding she wanted and this is most important. It is HER day. 

I hope Shamari is not invited back.  She is a hood rat.

Cynthia... beautiful and classy like always.  

Does Kandi still have her store, TAGS? Or, was that a ‘paid partnership’ kinda of thing?

Meaning a housewife pretends to own a business, but in reality they are just being pay to say they are the owner. This way the business gets on TV and hopefully grow its profits.

Todd had the best line tonight. A $1,000 per plate????  Old Lady Gang can feed these folks for $23 a plate.  Hahahahahahahah! 

Maybe I would buy the Nene is an abused wife storyline if we didn’t see how horribly Nene treats those around her.

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Maybe I would buy the Nene is an abused wife storyline if we didn’t see how horribly Nene treats those around her.

When people are abused....they abuse others.  Nasty vicious cycle.

• Love 1

They all looked pretty, I loved Nene’s dress. They all need to dial the highlighter back to about 8 (from 10,000).

shots at the beginning of the reception... doesn’t bode well. I did like Shamari’s sincere apology. 

Got damn, that wedding was all👏🏽About👏🏽Nene👏🏽

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

They all looked pretty, I loved Nene’s dress. They all need to dial the highlighter back to about 8 (from 10,000). I did lol at the draaaaama, Ms Eva was going for the Oscar!!

shots at the beginning of the reception... doesn’t bode well. I did like Shamari’s sincere apology. 

Got damn, that wedding was all👏🏽About👏🏽Nene👏🏽

• Love 1

Wasn't sold on the second dress when I saw the dress fitting but with the hair and makeup, Eva ooked absolutely stunning...for her entire day. I liked that despite the cameras, the love seemed absolutely genuine and nothing seemed for show. I thought all of the women looked gorgeous in their wedding attire (shout out to Todd for his quip about catering at Old Lady Gang haha).

I can totally believe that Greg is low key annoying AF, BUT I also see how Nene behaves with people as well. I see the issue being they are more alike in the most unhealthy ways. Taking her grievances with Greg to social media is just vile. So is using your hardship as a way to escape culpability for your actions. If Nene wants supports from the people around her, communicate with them. If you can talk shit on Twitter about your sick husband then you sure as fuck can talk to your girlfriends about what you're going through and ask for their support. Waiting until you fuck up to say 'hey I'm going through a lot, just support me...don't ask for an apology, just support me' is messed up.

I don't want to diminish the realities Nene may be going through as a caretaker and I gave her kudos for that from the start because I know it isn't easy. But I'm not going to accept that that particular stress is the motivator for her behaviour when we've seen this kind of behaviour from Nene time and time again. She always makes it about herself. 

Can we just fast forward the rest of this season and get to the reunion? How do they manage to have a crazy reunion with this kind of material? lol.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Nene speaks out publicly about being battered in her first marriage and supposedly at one time started a foundation to help battered women.  I doubt she would be very close mouthed if Gregg was hitting her.  I don't believe Gregg would be stupid enough to physically abuse Nene knowing they are in the public eye constantly.  I agree that he is being "mean" as Nene says because he's stressed out from his illness and realizes his so called "care giver" isnt giving him much care.

Is anyone going to say anything about Porsha's ass in Marlo's face?  She needs to watch where she points that thing.  🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, swankie said:

Nene speaks out publicly about being battered in her first marriage and supposedly at one time started a foundation to help battered women.  I doubt she would be very close mouthed if Gregg was hitting her.  I don't believe Gregg would be stupid enough to physically abuse Nene knowing they are in the public eye constantly.  I agree that he is being "mean" as Nene says because he's stressed out from his illness and realizes his so called "care giver" isnt giving him much care.

Is anyone going to say anything about Porsha's ass in Marlo's face?  She needs to watch where she points that thing.  🤣

Nene and Gregg are a brand.  They have benefited greatly from their 10 years on TV raking it in. I don’t even think Gregg has his own income anymore.

People love Gregg. I love Gregg. I always think it is nice when the crazy HW has a lovable husband.  Makes them tolerable. Husband comes on the scene and we see their sweet side.

I think when a HW has a jerk husband it hurts her and she doesn’t last on the show.  Kinda like New Jersey with Amber and Jim. Or, Peggy and her husband on OC.  (The car guy)

I think Gretchen had a lot of potential to make it big,  but never ‘took off’ because Slade was so gross. Same with Alexis. Jim was nasty! It is like people don’t support them because they don’t want the husband to get their money. Lol!

I think Simon abused Tamra, but she never talked much about it.

She would say Simon abused her weird son. (Forgot his name)

This is maybe why Nene never outed Gregg. It hurts her job.

On M2M, Quad and Dr. Greg were in a very abusive relationship. No sex, no love, they beat the shit out of each other. It finally came out at the reunion.  Quad hid it publicly to keep her job. Quad is also on another show.  She was hiding it keep her jobs and reputation. Quad didn’t want the scandal.

I mean, this man is a psychiatrist! Quad had to come out and talk about the abuse.....because when Dr. Greg cheated his Honey Trap sold the story to the tabloids.

Quad and Nene the same.  If it happened to Quad, it is happening to Nene. A women’s strong persona should not be used against her if she says she s being abused.

I never said physical, even though I suspect that has happened.  You can tell Gregg abuses Nene mentally.

I also want to add that Quad didn’t want to be around the other ladies when she was divorcing Dr. Gregg.  Women can be embarrassed to talk about the abuse  even to their closest friends. They feel ashamed because maybe all this time they have been hiding the abuse from their friends.....and, that takes a lot of lying. Telling your friends you have been living a lie...is humiliating.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

When people are abused....they abuse others.  Nasty vicious cycle.

I’ve worked with domestic violence victims for over 15 years and have never heard this before.  Further, other than Nene’s statments, what evidence do we have of Greg being subdivisions,

I’m sorry but Nene is no shrinking violet. I think she wants out of the situation, but knows just how bad it will look for her to leave s man with stage 3 cancer.  She is trying to mitigate the damage by claiming abuse.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She married him a second time so she knew what she was getting back in to.  I never liked Gregg, shady as hell and never liked Nene the narcissist. They are both mean, nasty, grifting assholes. One is no better than the other.  

• Love 16

are we really throwing out that Gregg is an abuser with ZERO evidence and no one on the show WHO is around these people saying anything? that's a harsh accusation to throw out and can damage someones reputation really easily .....Nene has shown herself to be a vindictive mean person time and time again and will say and do things in retaliation against people she feels has wronged her.. being a caregiver to someone with any type of problem is difficult enough add in someone with a mean streak and well you see what NeNe is doing ... is Gregg a model patient? prob not but can you fault a man who is going through what he is going through? he still is trying to protect nene why else would he call the beast (marlo) to go check on her when he was readmitted to the hospital and she chose to go shopping and throw a party? ANd yes Nene should be cut some slack herself however pinning everything on a sick man while you are throwing parties and going shopping is a fowl thing to do on its own.. she wants her old life back i get that but admit it and either do something to fix it or MOVE ON... by doing what she is doing now she is just looking bad

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 23
12 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Since when is Nene a size “small” in anything? I’m sorry, I just don’t feel sorry for her about anything. Greg,yes.

When I saw her, I was surprised her legs were so skinny, skinnier than mine and she's taller than me too.  

I hated how they put clips of Nene's wedding up there; I thought that was classless and tacky of production to do that, I mean they should have let Eva have her day.  

• Love 13

Eva looked stunning. I don’t understand why the second dress couldn’t have been the only dress?

Shamari is not doing a great job about proving Marlo wrong.

Eva's makeup and dress were stunning, and as Porsha said, you could see the joy in her face. She truly looked radiant. However, I wasn't crazy about the hair. It looked messy to me. I thought she would've gone with an updo. 

All the stress looked worth it, though. The venue was beautiful. I do want a review of the food. $1,000 a plate!? That food better be "I want to lick the plate," good. 

Yes, I wrote last week that I don't think Shamari has a drinking problem, but she did herself no favors this week. You know it's bad when Marlo makes sense. If you can't hold your liquor, either don't drink at all or put yourself on a 2 drink maximum. It was very nice of Kandi to look out for Shamari during Shamari's embarrassing, drunk talk. 

I'm going to sound like an old lady, but I thought the ladies were showing too much cleavage at the wedding. Not the appropriate event for decolletage and side boob. 

Cynthia looked great, but girl, way to make shit about you. "I forgot Eva was getting married. I was envisioning me up there and my Mike." 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’m sorry but Nene is no shrinking violet. I think she wants out of the situation, but knows just how bad it will look for her to leave s man with stage 3 cancer.  She is trying to mitigate the damage by claiming abuse.

I think Nene and Greg got back together for business reasons - not sure what those would be but I think that in some way it must have been advantageous for the two of them financially for them to re-up their marriage. I think they both thought this would work better for practical reasons and that's totally fine. The problem for Nene now is that she feels like she wasn't signing up for this - caring for a seriously ill spouse - and she doesn't want to do it. But she also knows she looks like an asshole if she dumps him because he's sick and needing care, so she's putting out there how "mean" he's being and trying to lay the groundwork for his abusing her (emotionally or physically or in some way). If she can prove he's "abusing" her, then it she's totally fine to walk away from him. At least that's what I think she's aiming for.

Nene wants it both ways. She wants to use Greg's illness and all that SHE is going through because of it to shut down the other women when they want to call her out on something. But she also wants to somehow show how mean Greg is being so that she can get out of having to care for him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’ve worked with domestic violence victims for over 15 years and have never heard this before.  Further, other than Nene’s statments, what evidence do we have of Greg being subdivisions,

You have never heard that people abuse others because they were abused themselves? 

Hurt people, hurt people. 

I believe her. That is all that matters! If people say they are being hurt, we should believe them.

I believe they have a relationship very similar to Dr. Greg and Quad.

Nene and Gregg never broke up.  They divorced to protect Nene’s income. This was the time when Gregg was going thru financial hardships. I think there were lawsuits, etc.  There was that one  time when Dwight lend him money...and, trying to spill their financial secrets and Nene stopped him.  His role on the show was greatly diminished. 

This is why they remarried after it was all over.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Quad and Nene the same.  If it happened to Quad, it is happening to Nene. A women’s strong persona should not be used against her if she says she s being abused.

Do you have any proof that Nene is being abused? That is a harsh accusation to put out there. Do you know them personally to say that?

I don't believe Nene is an abused wife, she is a nasty person, full stop. Nene goes off on people she perceives to be weaker.  Her walking away from Marlo was very telling when Nene was upset over her friendship with Kenya. We all know that Marlo will not hesitate to cut a bitch literally.  Nene like a typical bully knew not to mess with Marlo.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 19
51 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

I'm going to sound like an old lady, but I thought the ladies were showing too much cleavage at the wedding. Not the appropriate event for decolletage and side boob. 

Yes!  It's nuts with the boobage!

I think the only thing that Nene is setting up is her acting career.  I think she is very calculating in getting what she wants, first garner sympathy, cry if needed then express anger, etc...showing her range of emotion.

$1000 a plate and the menu choices were chicken or short ribs (which I hate btw)?  She could have gotten Wolfgang Puck to cater at that price.

I did not like her ceremony dress at all, it was juvenile, Disney-esq and that tiara, omg those are rarely a good look outside of Buckingham Palace.  The reception dress was nice, the entire reception was pretty and there was attention to detail, I hope that that did not cause the now speculation of financial issues.

Porsha's pregnancy has hardly been talked about, I would have thought she would have had a pregnancy nanny, you know someone to do everything for her, get her the food she craves at all hours of the day and night or rub her feet 24/7 and complain about what it is doing to her body...I am really proud of her being a mature adult while growing a human in her body.

Drunk girl did not disappoint!  

• Love 12

And, what is yalls proof?  Bitchy women cannot be abused? Oh, Nene goes from 0-100 in 10 seconds.....so, she cannot be a battered wife??

This is why women don’t speak up.  Poor Quad...suffering in silence.

Glad Nene is not suffering in silence anymore. Nene has kids.  This is why she also kept it out of the media. Gregg has kids, too.

Y’all remember when George Lopez got a KIDNEY from his wife and still abused her?  To the point they divorced.

Fuck it! If women want to leave their abusive husbands they  should not be held hostage.....at any time! 

Gregg has kids and family.  He will be fine. 

Now, if Nene was his only caregiver....I would think differently. 

I think Nene is getting her strength now.......because Gregg has been weakened. 

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think the only thing that Nene is setting up is her acting career.  I think she is very calculating in getting what she wants, first garner sympathy, cry if needed then express anger, etc...showing her range of emotion.

$1000 a plate and the menu choices were chicken or short ribs (which I hate btw)?  She could have gotten Wolfgang Puck to cater at that price.

I did not like her ceremony dress at all, it was juvenile, Disney-esq and that tiara, omg those are rarely a good look outside of Buckingham Palace.  The reception dress was nice, the entire reception was pretty and there was attention to detail, I hope that that did not cause the now speculation of financial issues.

Porsha's pregnancy has hardly been talked about, I would have thought she would have had a pregnancy nanny, you know someone to do everything for her, get her the food she craves at all hours of the day and night or rub her feet 24/7 and complain about what it is doing to her body...I am really proud of her being a mature adult while growing a human in her body.

Hahaha! Boobs exploding everywhere.   But, Eva had it, too.  During her fitting Eva wanted all that boob hiked up to her chin. So, I guess it was Ok. Boobs are woderful! Did not bother me at all.

Her dress was cheap looking. It was organza,  glitter and sequins......like a Disney costume.

I give her a pass....bc, Eva was the happiest bride...Ever!

Beading like what we saw on Shamaris dress that is what makes a classy expensive wedding dress.....not sequins.

Did Eva really mean only food was $1,000 a person?  

I thought maybe she averaged out the price of the wedding to her guest count...???

I don’t believe it.  She wore a glitter dress that was spilling all over the floor.

You missed the first few episodes?  It was the Porsha Show.  

She is gonna a cool gender reveal party for baby PJ.  It looks really nice. Cannot wait until it airs.

She is still pregnant.

Yall know her due date?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Todd cracked me up with “it would have only been $23 at the Old Lady Gang, I would have hooked her up.”

1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

All the stress looked worth it, though. The venue was beautiful. I do want a review of the food. $1,000 a plate!? That food better be "I want to lick the plate," good. 

14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There was nothing about the meal served that justified it being $1,000 a plate. One thousand dollars per plate is like if you go to a 3 Michelin star restaurant AND get the wine pairings. At $1,000 a plate, I would have expected Ferran Adria.

Eva's wedding menu was kale, cranberry and goat cheese salad and roasted cauliflower soup. A choice of entrees: port wine braised boneless beef short ribs, thyme and tangerine marinated chicken breast with chardonnay butter sauce, fontina cheese risotto and julienne squash, seared salmon with fennel spinach cream, or vegetable napoleon, grilled vegetables and roasted red pepper coulis and seared caramelized onion potato cake with a spicy tomato ragout. Dessert was a dulce de leche pana cotta, apple compote and one of two wedding cakes.The wedding cake was alternate layers of lemon and strawberry pound cakes. The groom's was a chocolate cake designed to look like an open cigar box. This should have been $300/plate tops.

1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

I think Nene and Greg got back together for business reasons - not sure what those would be but I think that in some way it must have been advantageous for the two of them financially for them to re-up their marriage.

I thought they got divorced for business/financial reasons. Gregg had accrued a bunch of debt during the lean early years of RHoA when they spent a bunch of cash to make it seem like they were wealthier than they let on. Once Nene started making real money, they divorced so that they could claim the debt as Gregg's and Nene could protect her million dollar salary from creditors.

• Love 8

I think the $1000 a plate may have been a misunderstanding. I can't understand how that would even be possible unless she had a celebrity chef catering the wedding (which I'm pretty sure she didn't).  Maybe she combined the total costs of the wedding and divided by the total number of guests and figured it cost $1000 to host each person that is coming to her wedding. I mean, that isn't the truest reflection since a number of vendors are for due to preference and not a necessity but I've heard a number of people who calculated the final costs in that fashion.

• Love 11

I believe it was $1000pp to put the event together. Three dresses, hair and make up for everyone. The getting ready rental house.  Venue, catering. Rentals (chairs tables dished glasses silverware) The event planner etc.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Eva's wedding menu was kale, cranberry and goat cheese salad and roasted cauliflower soup. A choice of entrees: port wine braised boneless beef short ribs, thyme and tangerine marinated chicken breast with chardonnay butter sauce, fontina cheese risotto and julienne squash, seared salmon with fennel spinach cream, or vegetable napoleon, grilled vegetables and roasted red pepper coulis and seared caramelized onion potato cake with a spicy tomato ragout. Dessert was a dulce de leche pana cotta, apple compote and one of two wedding cakes.The wedding cake was alternate layers of lemon and strawberry pound cakes. The groom's was a chocolate cake designed to look like an open cigar box. This should have been $300/plate tops.

Yeah ... that's not a $1k/plate meal. I can make all that except the wedding cake designed to look like something. HOLD UP, should I be charging $1K/plate to eat my food?!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I keep wondering what Nene's reaction would be if the airing of her wedding were interrupted with clips of someone else's.  I also loved how everybody apologized for their part in the melee that happened, except for Nene.

Nene is never owning anything, I hate production made Eva's beautiful wedding all about her...

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, byrd said:

Nene is never owning anything, I hate production made Eva's beautiful wedding all about her...

You are correct.  I wanted to see Eva's wedding, not Nene's.  That was fowl.

As for the $1k per plate, I think that was venue + food.  Also, did Eva have to pay for that all herself, since it was on the show?  I wonder if Bravo paid for some of it.

• Love 7

Hahaha! Boobs exploding everywhere.   But, Eva had it, too.  During her fitting Eva wanted all that boob hiked up to her chin. So, I guess it was Ok. Boobs are woderful! Did not bother me at all.

Her dress was cheap looking. It was organza,  glitter and sequins......like a Disney costume.

I give her a pass....bc, Eva was the happiest bride...Ever!

Beading like what we saw on Shamaris dress that is what makes a classy expensive wedding dress.....not sequins.

Did Eva really mean only food was $1,000 a person?  

I thought maybe she averaged out the price of the wedding to her guest count...???

I don’t believe it.  She wore a glitter dress that was spilling all over the floor.

You missed the first few episodes?  It was the Porsha Show.  

She is gonna a cool gender reveal party for baby PJ.  It looks really nice. Cannot wait until it airs.

She is still pregnant.

Yall know her due date?

Porsha is due is 8 days I believe 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

You are correct.  I wanted to see Eva's wedding, not Nene's.  That was fowl.

As for the $1k per plate, I think that was venue + food.  Also, did Eva have to pay for that all herself, since it was on the show?  I wonder if Bravo paid for some of it.

I'm not sure If Bravo paid for anything. Maybe if there had been a spin-off of her wedding it would have been different? I don't know how this works.  I do know however that next week Marlo is stirring up something that is clearly none of her business. I hate it when they get in each other's personal business this was concerning Eva's finances. Whomever that was on Marlo's phone spreading gossip about Eva's business that way should be ashamed of themselves, That's why I would not have told those bitches that I was moving I would have already been gone by the time they found out.  Eva owes them nothing..

• Love 7
16 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I keep wondering what Nene's reaction would be if the airing of her wedding were interrupted with clips of someone else's.  I also loved how everybody apologized for their part in the melee that happened, except for Nene.

That was so unfair to Eva I could have slapped Marlo's ass for wiping Nene's tears as if she's being paid to do it. The camera should have never been on Nene during the vows ceremony. So darn dramatic and unnecessary, I wish Nene had stayed home.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

There was nothing about the meal served that justified it being $1,000 a plate. One thousand dollars per plate is like if you go to a 3 Michelin star restaurant AND get the wine pairings. At $1,000 a plate, I would have expected Ferran Adria.

I thought they got divorced for business/financial reasons. Gregg had accrued a bunch of debt during the lean early years of RHoA when they spent a bunch of cash to make it seem like they were wealthier than they let on. Once Nene started making real money, they divorced so that they could claim the debt as Gregg's and Nene could protect her million dollar salary from creditors.

Greg was cheating on Nene from what I understood.  

• Love 4

And, what is yalls proof?  Bitchy women cannot be abused? Oh, Nene goes from 0-100 in 10 seconds.....so, she cannot be a battered wife?

Where is the proof that she is??? anyone can throw out fake stuff like did you know that Marlo only has sex with men over 60 on a Tuesday and has to wear pink to do so all while making their wives watch and beating them? Thats not true at all but I threw it out there and anyone can run with it and say its so without having and evidence of it..... people make up shit all the time 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

When I saw her, I was surprised her legs were so skinny, skinnier than mine and she's taller than me too.  

It's weird where people's weight settles. You can have skinny legs and still be overweight. I gain weight from head to toe, including my feet. My sis in law only gains in her stomach, nowhere else, therefore giving her that "pregnant" look. I work with a woman who is tall like Nene, has skinny legs and ankles but big from hips to shoulders. It's all genetics, I guess.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I was so disgusted by Nene’s total self-centeredness at the wedding (sadly, not surprised). I don’t care what you are going through, you shut the €]£*$@ up when its not about you. Bravo really pissed me off making Eva’s wedding about Nene. It was a beautiful wedding and Eva and Michael looked so happy and in love.

Years ago, we were throwing a baby shower for one of my employees. During the party I started to miscarry. I knew it was a miscarriage because the doctors knew the baby hadn’t developed past five weeks. I was in so much pain but I was there. I didn’t go home until the shower was over and I was in so much pain I was crying. Turns out I couldn’t have kids.

This was in 2009. Last year, I saw my former coworker at conference and she was talking about her wonderful daughter and I saw great pictures. She knew I had miscarried but had no idea it started at her baby shower.  This is how adult, non-selfish human beings are supposed to act. It was her day, not mine and it was a shower, not a wedding or a birth.

Nene can suck it.

Agreed 100%.. She  can never resist making it about herself. No one had to know about her argument with Greg. Nene knew she was being filmed, couldn't resist stealing the spotlight from Eva. Everything between you and Greg , we don't have to know it. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Drunk Girl, Shamari is a complete embarrassment. You can't take her anywhere.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Where is the proof that she is??? anyone can throw out fake stuff like did you know that Marlo only has sex with men over 60 on a Tuesday and has to wear pink to do so all while making their wives watch and beating them? Thats not true at all but I threw it out there and anyone can run with it and say its so without having and evidence of it..... people make up shit all the time 

She is the WIFE and talking about herself. These are not rumors about her marriage.

This is why Nene kept her business at home because people would  throw in her face she cannot be a battered wife....because, she screams louder than the rest.

Same reason why women do not speak up about sexual assault.  Because, there are people there to remind her every time she wore a mini skirt and went to the club......so, no you cannot be assaulted if you wear sexy clothes and flirt.

This is my opinion and I don’t have to argue that I believe Nene.

If yall don’t believe her....that is great, too.

I am sure we can find other things we can agree on and discuss those instead. 🤗

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, byrd said:

Agreed 100%.. She  can never resist making it about herself. No one had to know about her argument with Greg. Nene knew she was being filmed, couldn't resist stealing the spotlight from Eva. Everything between you and Greg , we don't have to know it. 

My beef wasn't so much with Nene as with production.  Is Nene that influential that she made production cut into Eva's wedding with clips of HER second wedding to Greg?  Maybe production has an issue with Eva.  Maybe production thought Eva's wedding would be boring, since it looked as though it went off without drama.  

• Love 6
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Todd cracked me up with “it would have only been $23 at the Old Lady Gang, I would have hooked her up.”

I really loved that moment -- not just the funny comment, but the way Kandi lit up and laughed. It's nice to see married people genuinely enjoying each other (especially on these shows).

I really felt angry for Eva having her wedding upstaged by intercutting "NeNe, Portrait of an Unhappy Wife" throughout.  

NeNe's dress was gorgeous, Kandi's look was gorgeous, and for the very first time I really liked what Marlo was wearing, as well as her entire look. Not sure what made her go in this totally different direction, but she looked younger, thinner, and classier than she ever has on this show. 

I have no idea about the internal workings of the Leakes marriage, but my own assumption was that she was ready to check out before he got his diagnosis, then she got trapped by it. And perhaps so did he. Both miserable, acting out, making an awful situation worse. NeNe's vibe the entire season has been that she is being forced to participate against her will in every scene in which she appears. Perhaps she had pre-selected a different storyline, but the producers are insisting on the Gregg storyline instead?  I sense tension with production, not just the other ladies, and not just the hand that life has dealt her with her husband's health. This is NOT how she wanted to spend this season.   

Porsha isn't bothering me too much, and at times seemed reasonable.  Shamari needs to check in for a sabbatical some place warm and dry for 30 days or so.  I did like how the other ladies handled her situation in the moment.

• Love 13