Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Please do not post real time information in the episode threads.  We accept the show as it is shown in these threads.  Leave the juicy gossip, social media references, etc. to the family threads.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Half watching and this show is new to me so names are hard. Would a hospital give info re a possible patient over the phone? The whole thing is strange. 

The general belief going around is that this was done for the cameras.   He WAS only asking if she was a patient, not for any medical info - but people have spoken up and said they aren't allowed to give out ANY information in case it's a case of domestic violence - and who would know if this is the case?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Kyanight said:

The general belief going around is that this was done for the cameras.   He WAS only asking if she was a patient, not for any medical info - but people have spoken up and said they aren't allowed to give out ANY information in case it's a case of domestic violence - and who would know if this is the case?

We were trying to find a friend who was very sick and had been in and out of hospitals and nursing homes for over a year.  He called and asked that we come see him but didn't say where he was.  We called every hospital/home he'd been in, and none of them would confirm or deny that he was there as soon as we admitted we were not related.  He wasn't answering his phone (which was terrifying), and his family had disowned him.  We finally found him by just asking to be connected to his room.  Finally, we got through.

I agree that this scene was staged.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Mothra said:

We were trying to find a friend who was very sick and had been in and out of hospitals and nursing homes for over a year.  He called and asked that we come see him but didn't say where he was.  We called every hospital/home he'd been in, and none of them would confirm or deny that he was there as soon as we admitted we were not related.  He wasn't answering his phone (which was terrifying), and his family had disowned him.  We finally found him by just asking to be connected to his room.  Finally, we got through.

I agree that this scene was staged.

Yeah. When you think it through a little, it had to be. First of all it’s illegal in some states to record a conversation without the consent of the other person. 

And I can’t imagine a hospital’s risk mgmt department not putting the kabosh on any request like this on HIPAA grounds. 

May this point we’ve got to be nearly at the end of the season; and we’ve seen a total of a portion of an afternoon with this story line. They’re really milking it.

Re: the Snowden’s, I’m guessing Vanessa explained to her sister about how getting paid to be on reality tv works 

• Love 4

I call BS on Paige suggesting polygamy.  Here’s how I think it went down:

Day 1

B:  Gee, the Bible talks about polygamy a lot.  I bet the sister wives are best friends.  Hey Paige, do you have a best friend?

P: Uh, no.

Day 2

B: Gee, the Bible talks about polygamy a lot.  I bet the sister wives like sharing chores.  Hey Paige, do you like doing all the cooking for the family?

Day 3

B: Gee, the Bible talks about polygamy a lot.  I bet it is nice to have lots of kids around.  Hey Paige, can you have more kids?

P: Um, Bernie, do you want to try polygamy?

B: Since you suggested it hell yes!  I’m off to totally disrespect you by posting a dating ad without involving you at all and sexting complete strangers about BJs.  Stop your crying, woman!

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I call BS on Paige suggesting polygamy.  Here’s how I think it went down:

Day 1

B:  Gee, the Bible talks about polygamy a lot.  I bet the sister wives are best friends.  Hey Paige, do you have a best friend?

Day 2

B: Gee, the Bible talks about polygamy a lot.  I bet the sister wives like sharing chores.  Hey Paige, do you like doing all the cooking for the family?

Day 3

B: Gee, the Bible talks about polygamy a lot.  I bet it is nice to have lots of kids around.  Hey Paige, can you have more kids?

P: Um, Bernie, do you want to try polygamy?

B: Since you suggested it hell yes!  I’m off to totally disrespect you by posting a dating ad without involving you at all and sexting complete strangers about BJs.  Stop your crying, woman!

It is odd that they told us right from the start that this was all Paige's idea, and then we see her acting this way and saying she wonders why he wants this and is afraid that she isn't enough for him. Which is it, woman? 

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

It is odd that they told us right from the start that this was all Paige's idea, and then we see her acting this way and saying she wonders why he wants this and is afraid that she isn't enough for him. Which is it, woman? 

Her brother posts a LOT on Facebook - and he has insisted a LOT - that it WAS Paige's idea.   No one can wrap their minds around that concept because of how she acts.  I guess she liked the idea in theory, but just couldn't do it when it came down to it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I forgot about those texts. Was that Brandi who was bragging about her skills?  Because, if so, I gotta say, I ain’t seeing it.

• Love 1

I thought BJ gal was one that Paige put the kibosh on since Bernie was sexting without her approval.  Dude is just looking for some strange and trying to find a way to justify it. 

I wonder if Paige suggested polygamy to get a TV show and forgot it would also mean her sleazeball husband would be out trolling for women.  

• Love 6

I have an uncle that my aunt put into a nursing home but won't tell a anyone where he is.  I've called/visited every nursing home/elder care place in a 20 mile radius and NOT A SINGLE ONE will even tell me that he's NOT there, much less one that will tell me he is there. 

I call BS on their phone call to a hospital.  Had to be done for the cameras. 

• Love 2

I’m a bit surprised at how often they broken the 4th Wall and showed us the film crew this season. I think we’ve gotten it with every group except the Snowden’s. 

I suppose they think it gives a cinema verite feel to the whole thing. But to me it just reinforces how artificial it all is. 

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, LucyEth said:

I am almost sure in the Alldredges  case the producers contacted Jennifer and found out the real deal.  This is being played out for sake of the show.  I feel bad for them they do seem like nice people who were treated badly and mislead by this Jennifer.

I wouldn't be surprised. We haven't actually seen or heard from Jennifer herself since she left the skating rink that day, have we? It's just been whatever the Alldredges have relayed to us. Something is off here.

20 hours ago, Lellend said:

I’ve also questioned if Brandi and Bernie are closer than they’re leading on. We already know that he’s up to no good online with the sex talk. Could he have been chatting it up with Brandi and getting cozier than Paige is aware of? It would explain why she’s crying about leaving and seems so attached already. It would also explain why HE singled Brandi out to come visit. 

I've wondered this too - if Bernie and Brandi had an online thing going on that Paige wasn't aware of prior to "discovering" her as a couple. Paige really screwed herself, and Bernie wants what he wants at this point.

2 hours ago, Alapaki said:

I forgot about those texts. Was that Brandi who was bragging about her skills?  Because, if so, I gotta say, I ain’t seeing it.

Well, looks have nothing to do with skills.  😛

• LOL 4
On 3/17/2019 at 10:55 PM, MoodyGirl said:

Is Ashley pregnant? I’ve been wondering this for awhile. She looks pregnant in every talking head. Every shot. I understand she has recently had a baby (well several months ago?) but for someone that eats like a bird and is into fitness I would find it surprising to have that much extra weight for so long. 

She looks pregnant to me. All I have to say is, Nessa had better get ready to cook, clean, babysit, wet nurse, oh yes, and service Dimitri.

• Love 4

I agree; Ashley looks pregnant.  And Dmitri was careful to tell her which beverage was hers.  I am guessing it was alcohol free.  

Bernie looked like such a doofus after the mini golf date, just standing there rocking a bit with that goofy grin on his face. He was hoping Brandy would kiss him, not thinking through that would likely end their relationship. As it is, they drive there is his midlife crisis car.  Nice speaker in the middle of the back seat. 

Hey, Alldredges, she was catfishing you for her 15 minutes of fame and a small appearance fee. 

The Winders seem nice but they are the equivalent of watching paint dry.  I did like how Colton kept asking about a picture or facetiming with their potential new spouse.  Not sure if he's more worried about being catfished or if he wants to make sure he finds her attractive. 

• Love 7

My two very petty comments:

Why does Paige use what look like dog bowls to prepare and serve food?  Is this a trend I am unaware of?  Does Bernie keep that facial hair because he has a secret kink as a human dog?  Is he a good boy?  Would he like a milk bone?

The hardware on the nightstand at the McGees looks like an erect penis.  A.k.a. that dick sleeps in a dick embellished bedroom set.  Makes sense to me. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

My two very petty comments:

Why does Paige use what look like dog bowls to prepare and serve food?  Is this a trend I am unaware of?  Does Bernie keep that facial hair because he has a secret kink as a human dog?  Is he a good boy?  Would he like a milk bone?

The hardware on the nightstand at the McGees looks like an erect penis.  A.k.a. that dick sleeps in a dick embellished bedroom set.  Makes sense to me. 

How about Paige’s idea of a “special breakfast” is . . . scrambled eggs?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

How about Paige’s idea of a “special breakfast” is . . . scrambled eggs?

Well they make hamburgers out of circles sliced from a huge CostCo tube of 80% hamburger.  No spices blended in?  Just....ground hamburger on a bun.  So I guess scrambled eggs in a dog bowl WOULD be kind of special!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I don't understand the timing on the mini-golf. They show them finishing the game then decided to go home and be with the family and it is light outside. The next time you see them they are entering the house whispering like everyone is asleep and you see home going into the bedroom where Paige is sitting on the bed like she is about to get ready for bed. That happened in the time between the time they left the mini golf course and got home?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I don't understand the timing on the mini-golf. They show them finishing the game then decided to go home and be with the family and it is light outside. The next time you see them they are entering the house whispering like everyone is asleep and you see home going into the bedroom where Paige is sitting on the bed like she is about to get ready for bed. That happened in the time between the time they left the mini golf course and got home?

Who knows.  Maybe the camera crew took a break after Putt Putt and went somewhere to eat and then came back later and had Bernie and Brandy pretend to be just now coming home.  Maybe they wanted the viewers to get suspicious and wonder if they went to a hotel to spice up the show.  It IS like watching paint dry....!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I thought it was light when they left but that they were shown finishing the mini golf in the dark 

The bigger mystery to me was why they thought there was any chance in hell that Paige would not wait up until they got home 

They should’ve entered the house like they entering the Home Alone house, ready to dodge flying objects!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I wonder if any of the wives on this show changed their minds (like Paige) if their husband's would stop looking for a sister wife? Paige said she had a dream that they were called to this. What if all of a sudden she realized a dream is just a dream sometimes and wants out? The other night I had a dream I was walking around the store carrying a giant stuffed frog. That doesn't mean I am going to go out and do it. I have just always wondered if the wives opinions mean anything?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I have just always wondered if the wives opinions mean anything?

I think if it meant anything to these guys many of the first wives would've stayed being the ONLY wives.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I wonder if any of the wives on this show changed their minds (like Paige) if their husband's would stop looking for a sister wife? Paige said she had a dream that they were called to this. What if all of a sudden she realized a dream is just a dream sometimes and wants out? The other night I had a dream I was walking around the store carrying a giant stuffed frog. That doesn't mean I am going to go out and do it. I have just always wondered if the wives opinions mean anything?

There is a decent percentage of monogamous guys who get bored and cheat after so many years of marriage.  Sometimes the couple works it out, sometimes they get a divorce.  If the man thought he could keep his wife and add his girlfriend to the household as a second wife - he might.  No child support, no messy divorce, and he might still be fond of his wife, even if there aren't any "sparks".  This is how I sometimes look at polygamy when the husband springs it on his first wife after years of marriage and kids.   Oh how convenient ....!!

On 3/19/2019 at 12:14 PM, Gothish520 said:

I hear this over and over from plygs--that its always the wife's idea, and her prerogative to accept or reject a new sister wife. I think its likely a combination of gaslighting and Stockholm syndrome.

• Love 6
On 3/17/2019 at 10:57 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I hope Paige knows she can "have a bond" with another woman without having to share them with her husband, it's called a FRIEND.

Something is off with Brandi that she is so eager to cling to them and doesn't want to leave.

And Brandi’s daughter, too.  She is sweet, but seems eager to give up her life and come be squished into this three bedroom house where she will be sharing a bedroom with her mother.  Does she get the couch every other day while Bernie has his turn with her mother?  

Brandi could be a skilled grifter. Who knows?

• Love 3
On 3/17/2019 at 11:59 PM, Christina87 said:

I just don't get the Alldredges. I guess they have to at least pretend to be looking for a sister wife since they're on this show, but they seem to be happy already! They have a dynamic that's working for them: all three low key, and nobody who wants to hog the spotlight. I just don't see what they can possibly gain by finding another one. 

Ironically, though, the Alldredges are having the least success, and they are the most stable family by far. I can't believe these freak show families are having better luck finding another wife!

If the true first wife was unsealed, they are missing that magical third wife for heavenly rewards.  There’s no other reason to upset that smoothly running apple cart.  I just wish Jeff would stop with the young women. 

• Love 3
On 3/18/2019 at 12:32 AM, Madding crowd said:

I don’t understand how these men think they can support multiple wives and scores of children. Especially a man like Kermit (Colton) who already has women living in separate apartments. I guess Dimitri and Ashley are wealthy but the rest don’t seem to be.

He’s following the Brown and Williams model off marrying the first three very close together.  You’d think he’d let Sophie get pregnant first. 

• Love 3
On 3/18/2019 at 10:46 AM, Twopper said:

Was last season better than this one?   I didn't see it, but I guess it must have been or there wouldn't be this season 2 which so far is not very impressive.

Absolutely.  The Brineys supplied all the drama and now that the show decided to cut out what they’d compiled of April’s escape, I find the show almost unwatchable. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

He’s following the Brown and Williams model off marrying the first three very close together.  You’d think he’d let Sophie get pregnant first. 

I honestly think he has a low sperm count.  He and Tami have been married for 8 years and she only has ONE child - who is now 3 and WANTS more kids and has been trying.  He and Sophie have been married for over a year and she said they are always in the bedroom trying - but no dice.  I don't believe both of the WOMEN have fertility issues.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I honestly think he has a low sperm count.  He and Tami have been married for 8 years and she only has ONE child - who is now 3 and WANTS more kids and has been trying.  He and Sophie have been married for over a year and she said they are always in the bedroom trying - but no dice.  I don't believe both of the WOMEN have fertility issues.

Surely it’s God’s plan. Too bad all the other polygamist males are very fertile. 

Sometimes it’s simply the male and female are not compatible. My cousin and his wife were married over fifteen years and produced one child. They divorced and went on to have two kids each with other partners, in their late thirties to early forties. They were both pretty surprised. 

4 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Surely it’s God’s plan. Too bad all the other polygamist males are very fertile. 

Sometimes it’s simply the male and female are not compatible. My cousin and his wife were married over fifteen years and produced one child. They divorced and went on to have two kids each with other partners, in their late thirties to early forties. They were both pretty surprised. 

Yes, but this is two women here.  That would make two women not compatible with Colton.  I really think he should see a doctor.

1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

Yes, but this is two women here.  That would make two women not compatible with Colton.  I really think he should see a doctor.

Probably.  Sophie seems to be pretty bossy and takes charge of the threesome.  I’m sure she will make sure something’s done if she’s yearning for a baby. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's got to be those pesky yeast infections that the Snowjobs keep harping on.  I kid.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

It's got to be those pesky yeast infections that the Snowjobs keep harping on.  I kid.

Hahahahahaha, I just came over here to say they all probably need to do that cockamamie diet of Ashley's and align their pH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, BravoAddict72 said:

I'm pretty sure that was Bernie whispering subliminal messages to her while she slept about HER NEED for a sister wife.

• LOL 5
53 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Brandi is frankly below average but Bernie was acting like she was hot stuff so it had to make her feel good. I give a side eye to a woman with a teen daughter who jumps into this with both feet.

What I don't get is I thought the purpose of the 2nd wife was to have more children.  But Brandi doesn't even want more kids and her kid is grown.  So it makes NO sense (other than for Bernie to have an excuse to have sex with someone else) why Brandi would be a 2nd wife.  It's all BS!

• Love 7

I'm just catching up with this episode...

I agree that the Alldredges need to give it up. This is the second time they've been burned by a "potential sister wive" (and I use that term loosely) that they met on the internet. They're AUB, right? Or are they Independent Fundamentalists? If they're AUB (and if Jeff needs his third wife to inherit his planet), can't they just go find a meetinghouse that holds social gathering and find a wife that way? I heard that there are plenty of communities in the bordering states. Being out of state shouldn't be an issue since their last two prospectives were living in another state from them.

But then again, that's probably not a part of the show's premise. It's probably just "find someone online" or no go. Or maybe the AUB church doesn't want cameras near them or their communities. I remember at Kody's wedding reception to Robin that there were plenty of attendees that asked to not be filmed. Plus we didn't see the meetinghouse or the schools that the family and the children (respectively) attended. And Kristin Decker wasn't allowed to mention AUB on the UNLV panel episode. But who knows.

Then again, maybe they can join Centennial Park. They most likely will not have much freedom with CP, like they do as Indie Fundamentalists/AUB since there are rules to follow there. But Jeff may get this third wife via placement marriage. Even old Arthur Hammond was able to get himself a younger wife (I'm assuming so, since some of his children shown in one of the episodes were really young).

Plus, I wouldn't mind a second season with the Centennial Park group. But that clearly isn't going to happen...

I can't believe that Vanessa's sister gave in. But I guess it was bound to happen.

I wonder what Brandi and Bre's deal is. As other's said, they seem very eager to be a part of that family. The oldest boy stating that he enjoyed having people to talk to - as always, I feel for him. I hope he gets out of that house soon.

Bernie continues to sleeve me out. After asking Brandi what's next, the look that he gave her clearly said that he was eager to find a cheap hotel and do the deed. Paige, leave his ass! Because he clearly doesn't just want yours!

I was close to asking the same questions regarding the Winders, about finding a polygamist community to find a wife, but again, that's probably not a part of the show's premise. Also, the community probably wouldn't go for it.

Nest Episode:

It's D-Day for the Snowden's. How will Ashley and Dimitri know if the PH of Vanessa's vag align's with the former's? I really don't want to know that shit...

Will we see Dimitri foam at the mouth while waiting for night fall?

Will Vanessa come out alive?

We'll see...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Here is what I would pay money to see- like a pay-per-view boxing event or something - I would like to see Paige tell Bernie that she has realized she doesn't want this at all and if he is going to insist on it, she will divorce him.

I want to see a woman stand up to one of these arrogant men and just tell them no.

Are there some women out there that truly enjoy this? I guess that is certainly possible, but I wonder how many would choose it if they didn't have social pressure from their families, communities, or financial pressure. I think if you eliminated the folks with those things holding them back, the numbers would get smaller. 

Ashley, the one who seems so OK with it, if you read any of the stuff on the internet about her, it sounds like its not such a walk in the park as she makes it seem on this show.

The part I absolutely hate the MOST of all of it is this idea that the women just have to "get over" their feelings of jealousy and hurt. It just maddens me!!! If someone wants to pursue a spiritual practice where they consciously choose to reduce feelings of jealousy toward others, etc, that is one thing. But to have these horny men sit around pushing this narrative on them... I caaaaaaaan't!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 3/17/2019 at 8:40 PM, Lady of nod said:

I think she just wanted her 15 mins. You can tell that she thinks she's all that and would never really be interested in this setup, especially with that creepy old man. I believe she said she was an aspiring actress. Probably thought this was her big break to be discovered. 

She thinks she's way better looking than she actually is.

Her face is a bit witchy haggard maybe from the smoking... She's no beauty queen that's for damn sure.

Then take into account the lying, tattoos, biker chick, bartending, bikini pic taking... Etc... UGH!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

She thinks she's way better looking than she actually is.

Her face is a bit witchy haggard maybe from the smoking... She's no beauty queen that's for damn sure.

Then take into account the lying, tattoos, biker chick, bartending, bikini pic taking... Etc... UGH!!

Well, in Buffalo she's probably a 7.  Maybe she thinks that with this exposure she can earn a few more bucks in the VIP room at wherever she dances.  Because she's definitely on the pole. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Just watching this ep, and omg!!! When Paige and Brandy hugged and Creeper had to group hug them both 🤮🤮🤮

Then Brandy says, "she still didn't seem ok." He is quick as lightning to tell her, "no,no, she's fine!!!!!" Lmao .. worried she might change her mind and he won't get the chance to kiss her or grab her boobs.  Ughhh he's so effing naasstyyy!!!!o

Omfg then he tries to kiss her at mini golf after Paige's fucking meltdown. Like she's gonna be ok with that after she flipped out over him walking out the door with her.  Brandy looked soooo uncomfortable. God this family grosses me out

Edited by K1210

Wow Paige is so rude!!! She basically kicked Brandy and Bre out after breakfast! "Y'all better go; I got lots to do." God damn.. her white trash is really showing.

And I feel bad for Bre... She seemed like such a nice, outgoing girl. But she seems like she felt super uncomfortable after Paige's drama. At breakfast she wasn't as talkative as she was the rest of the time we saw her, and I just got the vibe that she didn't feel welcome.

• Love 2
On 3/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Brandi is frankly below average but Bernie was acting like she was hot stuff so it had to make her feel good. I give a side eye to a woman with a teen daughter who jumps into this with both feet.

I'm not sure I do give a side eye to that because it might not always be about making more kids, and getting it on. Those two were a particularly bad match as Brandi seemed like she's the talk everything out right away and very reactive and Paige seems more like the 'learn-as-you-go' type,, among other reasons. Sure, Paige is a lot to deal with but I would bet there are way worse- who maybe play sweet to your face but then plot behind your back- at least you know what you're dealing with, with Paige. 

The idea for more than one might also not be rooted in religion or  children but maybe even practical reasons: one more person helping out with whatever, childcare, working outside the home,  cooking - there's lots of things besides sex and God needed to keep the lights on- in some of these situations it may be practical though they might never admit it. Meanwhile I did a google search to see the Bernster's new hair and only got the mugshot photo and can't tell because the light is bad as far as the new hair. Maybe someone has a shot of this and will post it.

(edited)
56 minutes ago, BlackWidow said:

I'm not sure I do give a side eye to that because it might not always be about making more kids, and getting it on.

Even if it was not about "getting it on" (which it is for Bernie) I question the judgment of a mother who brings her daughter along with her to stay at the home of people Brandi had not met in person. She should have met them and seen if it was going to work before involving her child.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Even if it was not about "getting it on" (which it is for Bernie) I question the judgment of a mother who brings her daughter along with her to stay at the home of people Brandi had not met in person. She should have met them and seen if it was going to work before involving them

Ok yeah I'll def give you that, all the kids for that matter. I guess because they are all under 18, they would have had to send them to grandma's or make other arrangements. But again yes getting the kids involved with someone one parent is into, the other is meh and seeing those kids cry was just awful.  They have probably had to deal with a shit ton of complicated stuff and a bunch of changes already. House burning down, RV, moving, parents getting arrested. They certainly don't need to be emotionally invested/divested on top of all this other stuff. I guess I never bothered or couldn't pick up the Bernster's agenda of what he is in it for. Like I said, he just reminds me of a LOTR dwarf, only ,much bigger. Kinda like a garden gnome. 

bernie.jpg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Even if it was not about "getting it on" (which it is for Bernie) I question the judgment of a mother who brings her daughter along with her to stay at the home of people Brandi had not met in person. She should have met them and seen if it was going to work before involving her child.

ITA.  Sister Wives Meri should have also met "Sam" before she took daughter Mariah along to meet "him" at Disneyland.  Fibber's a horndog, and Paige is never going to give in to having another "wife."  Their sons seemed only too glad to latch onto a less crazy mother.  Very sad, for the kids.

• Love 2