Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Trini
  • Start Topic

On 3/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, ruby24 said:

I really, really don't care about this Brainy/Nia thing. At all. I don't understand why they even started it. Did anyone want that? Brainy is supposed to be a comics canon love interest for Kara, why wouldn't they just do that?

While Brainy had a thing for Kara in the first several decades of their mutual comics existence, in (I think) the most recent (though several years old) incarnation of the Legion of Super-Heroes comic, Brainy and Nura "Dream Girl" Nal had a thing.  Though she was mostly dead most of the time, and that comic series was pretty bad and ended worse.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Trini said:

Well it seems like they are placing the event before the events of the Supergirl premiere.

There were some red skies in the last crossover, and red skies have been in the future newspaper on The Flash; maybe that's where you've heard of it?

Now that I thought about it, I think it was on Smallville.

So this episode showed that Kara had not only met, but was friendly with James' (never before seen) sister, Kelly; but when would that have happened? And what were the circumstances? It's just lazy that this new character has history with the Kara, but with no explanation.

• Love 3