Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 3/18/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Hi everybody! I’m sorry I didn’t respond sooner  but I did not attend Friday’s live taping. I was to attend with my dad this time because he always wanted to go whenever my mom and I would go, but unfortunately he was rushed to the hospital in the early hours that morning. Long story short, he was taking a quick shower, slipped and took a nasty fall. He broke his arm and had a mild concussion. 

Thankfully he’s doing better and it could’ve been worse. We live in NYC, so I put in requests for more upcoming shows. He still wants to go when he’s feels better. He was more upset he missed the show but I told him you didn’t miss anything lol. 

Edited by WonderWuman73
25 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Thankfully he’s doing better and it could’ve been worse. We live in NYC, so I put in requests for more upcoming shows. He still wants to go when he’s feels better. He was more upset he missed the show but I told him you didn’t miss anything lol. 

You should write to the show and tell them the circumstances; maybe they'll do something special for you and your dad (like front row seats?).   Hope he recovers completely...so sorry.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

So I do find it confusing why this actress is standing by her husband.

We didn't learn whether he was allowed to live in the home with his children, did we?  We shouldn't have to sit through that play to find out.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Hi everybody! I’m sorry I didn’t respond sooner  but I did not attend Friday’s live taping. I was to attend with my dad this time because he always wanted to go whenever my mom and I would go, but unfortunately he was rushed to the hospital in the early hours that morning. Long story short, he was taking a quick shower, slipped and took a nasty fall. He broke his arm and had a mild concussion. 

When we didn't hear from you on Friday I thought something might be wrong. I am so sorry for your dad. I hope he is on the mend and feeling better. I hope you and your mom are feeling better too! Tell your dad to Get well, and enjoy The View! (at least on TV for now)

• Love 10
20 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

She was in some kind of wonderful as the younger sister of the lead male character

I loved that movie!  Say what you want about the 80s but they had the best teen flicks ever.  R.i.p John Hughes.  They've never been the same since.  I remember that character in the movie but didn't pay attention to knowing was her.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:40 PM, RedheadZombie said:

She's so distinctive looking that I immediately recognized her from 1985s Seven Minutes of Heaven.   I only saw the movie once!

I recognized her from I Think I Do. She looks like she's had a bit of work done, but her face and voice are still very distinctive.

• Love 2
On 3/24/2019 at 1:28 AM, WonderWuman73 said:

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's fall.  I'm glad he's doing better. 

• Love 5
On 3/23/2019 at 11:28 PM, WonderWuman73 said:

omg @WonderWuman73 that is so very scary!  I hope he is doing better.  He's got to! We need a report from the scene!  *wink* 🙃

• Love 5