Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Aspyn's Royal Wedding

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

Well I asked this on the Robyn forum but it seems pretty inactive........and since we were watching this episode last night, I will ask about it here. In lots of the talking heads with Robyn, she is wearing some pendant which my hubby thought was a Jewish Star. Has anyone else noticed it and, I couldn't get a good look at it but I thought it might actually be a claddagh (which would make more sense) but it did look somewhat like a star of David.

Anyone else?

OH yea and Hubby keeps commenting on how much weight they have all gained. I thought they have always been about that size but he said--- no they are putting on weight.

And he was talking about the females, not Tony! 🙂

I've noticed it too but I don't know what it means. Assume she ripped off the Star of David and turned it into some sister wives closet thing.

They have all gained weight over the years but Christine is slimming down. Robyn is slimming down again too now that she's done making babies.

All the girls and Tony and maybe even Mitch also appear to be putting on weight.  Of course Maddie is on baby #2 so she doesn't really count.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Also, did Christine say she bought the house in Flagstaff?

When she popped up with that comment during the "Adult" sit-down, I had to wonder where the Brown Fambly $$ Committee was at during those negotiations. So Christine just gets to make an offer on a house, on her own, without any discussion from the other four? Like @bichonblitz said, she is now paying a mort on both the LV house and the Flag house, plus paid into property. Her financial status HAS to be precarious and a possible drain on the fambly resources. Also, did the BF$$C make any restrictions on renting the Flag house, like they have to be under a certain dollar amount so they don't run through every last dime they have somehow grifted out of thin air (ROBYN)? 

Been thinking about how they bought the Flag properties (two are owned out-right, the other two are mortgaged). I wonder if they structured the purchase that way so if the houses in LV don't net the money they were hoping for, they can try to sell two of the Flag properties to pay back any equity loan they took out to buy those properties. They will still own two properties and Kodouche has talked about sub-dividing anyway. Only problem with THAT scenario is the properties had been listed for a long time to begin with and now, who would really want to buy the lots adjacent to the Brown Fambly Circus? They must know now that their name is not golden in the real estate business.

Welcome @speakingofpolygamy! Hope you can continue posting and enlightening the folks here.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

In lots of the talking heads with Robyn, she is wearing some pendant which my hubby thought was a Jewish Star. Has anyone else noticed it and, I couldn't get a good look at it but I thought it might actually be a claddagh (which would make more sense) but it did look somewhat like a star of David.

I avert my eyes whenever Robyn's goiter is on display so I haven't seen the necklace clearly, mainly because this "expert" has it on a chain that is too long or too short for what she is wearing so it is competing with the neckline.  Maybe all this time Robyn was saying jewry, not joory; it would go along with Kody's avoidance of bacon.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm not going to comment on the print of Meri's dress, I'm simply going to point out that it would have been WAY more flattering if she had gone just one size larger.  She insists on stuffing herself into too small clothes and ends up looking far worse than she should.

Like a fat sausage in casing.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The dress was hideous and far too small, she doesn't have the body for a form-fitting silhouette.  Meri mentioned that she borrowed that dress from a friend at the last minute.  Perplexing, because she knew the hat was going to be black, so why didn't she have a dress of her own that would match (even Meri shouldn't find it hard to coordinate black to another color).

I still am shaking my head over the wedgies!

It really would not have been so bad if it had skimmed the body rather than plastered itself to her body.  Say what you will about Janelle's dress but at least it was the right size - she wasn't cramming herself in like a sausage.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

In lots of the talking heads with Robyn, she is wearing some pendant which my hubby thought was a Jewish Star.

I think someone on the board, way back, determined it is a necklace from Her Closet. Not sure of the exact design, but it was matched up with a piece online.

9 hours ago, DNR said:

During couch interviews when Meri said the wife with the marriage certificate isn’t the one in charge or something to that effect....... LMAO 😂 OH HELL YES , MANJAW ROBIN IS IN CHARGE . What she says GOES.  Also, Robin should never sit on that side of the couch again, during close ups her profile looked awful , she looked like a cartoon wicked witch with the huge nose & chin ( all was missing was a big ol wart) 

kodys nonstop talking & lame jokes is so annoying. No one ever laughs , he & the kids  seems uncomfortable with each other all the time. His dance with Aspen was bizarro.  Aspen is like a goofy minime of Christine.  Meri looked HIDEOUS

Well, maybe Robyn's 'wart' is her usual cold sore.  Witch face, for sure on that one.

Gawd, yes.  Kootie's endless posing and just being gross with his stupid jokes, make me sick.  

I agree, Meri looked like hell in her LuLaNo rag, along with those dumb-looking sandals.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Kody didn’t like Logan’s drinking? Does he know that mimosas were served at Aspyn’s shower? To GIRLS?? 

Kody's always been a teetotaler, and it's well-known to those who follow social media (and post here to inform those of us who don't, lol) that Logan and Michelle are whisky drinkers. I think it's good-natured ribbing on Kody's part to tease Logan about drinking gasoline, and I Iike how Logan asked him if he wanted some. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

It really would not have been so bad if it had skimmed the body rather than plastered itself to her body.  Say what you will about Janelle's dress but at least it was the right size - she wasn't cramming herself in like a sausage.

Yeah, I agree, I'm judging the dress independent of how it actually fit, because I am so used to seeing people wearing too-tight clothes, not just on tv but out in the real world, too. I hate to say it, but so, so many Americans have just terrible fashion sense. When I worked at our local mall, I would sit and people-watch while on break - oy. It was so bad that seeing someone in a simple t shirt or sweatshirt and jeans that fit was a relief to my eyes!

5 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Yeah, I agree, I'm judging the dress independent of how it actually fit, because I am so used to seeing people wearing too-tight clothes, not just on tv but out in the real world, too. I hate to say it, but so, so many Americans have just terrible fashion sense. When I worked at our local mall, I would sit and people-watch while on break - oy. It was so bad that seeing someone in a simple t shirt or sweatshirt and jeans that fit was a relief to my eyes!

I really agree with you.  Most people don't realize how much better they look if clothing fits properly.  My "favorite" is the leggings that always look like they are straining not to break.  Even those would not be as awful if they were sized up 1 (or 4) sizes. 

Think how much better Aspyn would have looked with just a few alterations and no back fat muffin top.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

The wedding venue was absolutely stunning. Aspyn and Mitch picked not only the perfect place but the perfect time of year because all the flowers were in full bloom. You know Mykelti, actual flowers and not flowers made out of garbage. 

Aspyn made a beautiful bride but I didn't love her dress.

Kody is always pretty awkward and try hard around non-family but I've noticed that his behavior is that much more egregious and damn near bordering on offensive when he is in a group of guys. Its almost like he is trying to overcompensate for something. 

One small interesting detail. We now know who is responsible for his new curly lock styles. He said of course, Robyn (and I think he also mentioned Maddie) have been helping him find products and ways to better style his curly locks. 

It was nice to see Kody pay a modicum of attention to Truly, even if he did offend her by saying they have the same hair. LOL!

Did I mishear? Did Robyn say that the mega mansion she is renting costs pretty much the same to rent as the other houses? So a 7 bed/5.5 bath home costs the same to rent as a 3 bed/2-3 bath house? Where they do that at?

C23BEA39-EDFC-4E36-BF3F-7987C1EAFC79.thu

Its a lucky thing Tony was wearing purple. If he was wearing red and carrying a drink in his hand people might have mistaken him for the Kool-aid man. 

tumblr_mj1tekS2KN1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

LOL, Mr. X noticed a few years back, that the Kool-Aid man now wears pants...how dumb!  FT could be grape-flavored Kool-Aid, definitely.

Yes, Aspyn's dress was pretty, but needed more coverage in the back to look better on her.  The venue was very nice, and miles ahead of sis Mykelti's fiasco of a weddingk.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Urgggghhhh....anyone else have that “Dream a Little Dream” song stuck in their head?  

I sure do. 

Is this in the public domain or did they have to pay to use that song?  Not a huge fan of it.  Yes it is an earworm!  

Of the moms I thought Janelle looked the best which surprised me.  I didn't like Robyn's hair down with that hat but to be fair, I don't like her hair period.  She ages herself a ton with that Lorretta Lynn do.  Meri couldn't look edgy if Billy Idol himself dressed her.  It took some real nerve to make the mother of the groom fix her hat the night before which by the way, didn't look good on her and didn't go with her dress.  Just don't wear it.  Speaking of mother of the groom, I think Kody is crushing on her.   I think Kody has an actual personality disorder.  Not sure which one but there is something wrong with that fella.  He has manic eyes/behavior at times.  I did laugh at Christine talking about the family being aggressively friendly.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Quoted from the live discussion feed which is still on topic in this one:

"The drape of Janelle's dress over her large stomach is not a good look

Ya, I cringed a little on seeing that blue dress on her...and the shiny fabric???  No"

If Janelle had worn some shape wear with that dress and a different hat, it might have been okay. As is, she looks like if the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man and Little Debbie had a baby. LOL I crack myself up!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

What makes Meri think she's edgy? Is LulaNo for the edgy crowd? Maybe edgy Mariah told her she is. These people really do love themselves. 

I like the way Edgy Meri keeps all of them frustrated. Will she live in downtown Flag? Will she move with the rest of us? Why hasn't she found a rental yet? How long will she stay in Vegas? Is she quietly planning to leave us? I swear I think she gets a kick out of seeing them freak out over her holding her plans close to the vest. I'm enjoying the hell out of it! Especially Janelle telling Meri " We want you with us, don't stay in Vegas for too long, we all need to be together". Yeah, sure, Janelle. Meri's biggest supporter. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Quoted from the live discussion feed which is still on topic in this one:

If Janelle had worn some shape wear with that dress and a different hat, it might have been okay. As is, she looks like if the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man and Little Debbie had a baby. LOL I crack myself up!

I had to laugh when I read other comments.  They all must have looked pretty effin bad if I thought Janelle looked the best!  HA!  Looking at Meri's top to bottom look is crazy.  She has 3 different looks/styles/level of fanciness going on at the same time.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Julia67 said:

10. Mitch's mom's dress was AWFUL.  She's too old and too chubby to be wearing a dress like that.  Ick!  Obviously, her "Mormon modesty" standards are different.

Not only was the dress awful in terms of fit, but the slit and decolletage screamed "look at me", when the dress focus should have been on Aspyn.  I don't think the dress would have been appropriate at a wedding for any size/age woman.  And don't forget her red CFM heels.

2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I'm only about 10 minutes in, but this caught my attention:

Kody: "Finally, this is the nail in the coffin."

Apparently he has a poor understanding of idioms.  Why am I not surprised?

It was so totally inappropriately glorious in its Kody-ishness.  Also at the reception, if I heard correctly, he said, "I'm sorry to say that we are sharing with you the wedding of the year."  Huh?

But apparently Aspyn has the same problem, because in talking about the drive to the wedding, she said something like, "I was excited in the car, but now I'm delegating a little bit"....I really tried, but I could not figure out what she was trying to convey.

2 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Why oh why can these women not find clothes that fir or look flattering??? Wearing a dress that clings to every lump and bump is not classy or flattering!

Amen to this.  Every 'fancy' dress I have ever seen them wear is so insanely unflattering, and for some reason, Christine's are the most disastrous, aging her at least 15 years in their frumpiness.

3 hours ago, Julia67 said:

15. I agree with those who think Mitch doesn't care about Aspyn nearly as much as she cares about him.  

Yep.  Just look at their interview on the couch, as Aspyn's hand was on his leg, but his arm/hand were on the back of the couch behind her.  The only time I saw him do anything that showed close to her level of ardor/intent, was immediately after they were pronounced husband and wife, and his kisses looked more intense...but I am certain that it's because he was anticipating what would be happening in a few hours! 

13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Meri declared herself edgy, so Hannah took her at her word.  

This was, and continues to be, so confusing to me.  Edgy to me would be very geometric or something, or abstract.  Nothing about Meri's wardrobe, house, hairstyle, or career choice are anywhere's near edgy.

12 hours ago, twinks said:

While I thought the wedding was beautiful, Aspyn acting ridiculous saying her vows really was annoying. I thought there were a number of awkward moments in this show.

Her behavior, while certainly affected by nervousness somewhat, struck me as so very, very immature in how she was speaking about Mitch.  It sounded like a schoolgirl with a crush on a boy who she was thrilled to have notice her.  That does not seem like a good foundation for a marriage.

Edited by LuvMyShows
added a comment
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, Goodnight said:

The family picture was nice--except for Mykelti and Tony. Beasts.

Would someone please take one for the team, and provide the names, in order, of all the people in the family pic?  If I noted it correctly, it occurs at 1:32.54 on the TLC replay video.  I'm sure many of us would really appreciate it!

I am watching the episode now and I think that Aspyn's hair was beautiful. Even though I think Kody is an idiot, he does have very shapely legs....maybe even sexy legs...well, okay I am having a glass of wine as I write this.

Meri on the other hand is awful and no way is that due to editing!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I think Mariah and Maddie both looked nice at Aspyn's wedding. They were the only two. Aspen looked pretty but as others have said her dress did not fit.  I think Logan was drinking to deal with his father. Was  King Sol spotted at this wedding? I don't remember seeing him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, DaisyDuke said:

Ariellla (however you sell it) throwing that flower basket and not giving ONE SINGLE SHIT completely sums up my feelings for this show 

I laughed so hard when this happened....I feel much the same.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

This shows how half-assedly (hey, if the Browns can make up and misuse words, so can I) I was watching this show. I was so deep into my game of Cookie Jam that I didn't even register what the mother of the brides were wearing. 

Meri's look from head to toe is an abomination. But I guess you can't expect people who peddle and wear Lularoe to have great taste or wardrobes. The dress is bad enough but beige wedge sandals, that are barely worthy of wear to lunch at your local Outback restaurant, with gold and black evening wearing? She doesn't own a single pair of black pumps or something?

Aspyn never seems more like Christine's daughter than when she is acting all gushy about Mitch. 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Meri’s explanation of the dress, at the time of the wedding:

EFEBFF3F-C5D0-4E70-A3DD-DF37962C725B.jpeg

EF085BAF-4687-404A-96ED-E5EC64F8FDD8.jpeg

she could've pulled this off with a nice pair of shoes. A simple dress pump in bronze or a dark color would've made all the difference.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Brutus Buckeye said:

One house for the family in Flagstaff would make sense in a way.

Dayton seems like a Brown household lifer, but six of the other nine kids that are moving there will be in HS by the time they get there. They said that Gabe, Gwendlyn and Aurora will be juniors, so Ysabel will be a sophomore while Breanna and Savannah will be freshmen. And they said they'd be living in rentals for that school year anyway while the house was being built. 

So by the time they get settled in this thing, that batch of kids will be on their way out the door. They will be down to just four kids, Dayton, Truely, Solomon and Ariella. Even if Robin pops out one more, there would be a 1:1 adult to kid ratio.

They can design the house however they want, where each wife has her own wing with a locking door. Four houses would be tremendous overkill with only four or five kids going forward. 

yes but...the sister wives loathe each other so that wouldn't work...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I have to say that if Kody built one house with ONE kitchen for all his wives, then I would be glued to my set!

14 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

This shows how half-assedly (hey, if the Browns can make up and misuse words, so can I) I was watching this show. I was so deep into my game of Cookie Jam that I didn't even register what the mother of the brides were wearing. 

Meri's look from head to toe is an abomination. But I guess you can't expect people who peddle and wear Lularoe to have great taste or wardrobes. The dress is bad enough but beige wedge sandals, that are barely worthy of wear to lunch at your local Outback restaurant, with gold and black evening wearing? She doesn't own a single pair of black pumps or something?

Aspyn never seems more like Christine's daughter than when she is acting all gushy about Mitch. 

Heynow, Mari is just being "edgy"!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

Would someone please take one for the team, and provide the names, in order, of all the people in the family pic?  If I noted it correctly, it occurs at 1:32.54 on the TLC replay video.  I'm sure many of us would really appreciate it!

th?id=OIP.qkPu8EsY4Lmz5JgGppD7eQHaE7&pid

OK, here goes:

Back row, left to right:

Logan, Michelle, Ysabel, Brianna, Janelle, Meri, Ariella, Kody, Mitch, Aspyn, Christine, Robyn, Savannah, Mykelti, Tony, Gabe, Hunter, Garrison

Front row: Aurora, Sol, Gwen, Dayton, Paedon, Truely, Caleb, Maddie and Axel, Mariah, Audrey

Edited by Gothish520
  • Useful 8
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, gingerella said:

yes but...the sister wives loathe each other so that wouldn't work...

It would work for me, the only way I could enjoy this show would be to watch them all locked in mortal combat.

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

th?id=OIP.qkPu8EsY4Lmz5JgGppD7eQHaE7&pid

OK, here goes:

Back row, left to right:

Logan, Michelle, Ysabel, Brianna, Janelle, Meri, Ariella, Kody, Mitch, Aspyn, Christine, Robyn, Savannah, Mykelti, Tony, Gabe, Hunter, Garrison

Front row: Aurora, Sol, Gwen, Dayton, Paedon, Truely, Caleb, Maddie and Axel, Mariah, Audrey

Thank you!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LuvMyShows said:

Thank you!!

You're very welcome! 

I called Mr. Gothish over to impress him with my knowledge - he joked and said he still gets the wives mixed up! I then asked him if he would like me to tell him who everyone is in relation to everyone else and he said no thanks, I'm good! 😛

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

1.  The wedding and venue were beautiful.  HAD to be pricey.

2.  So, there was a ceremony, a dinner, and then a dessert reception with dancing.  Right?  Did the number of wedding guests grow as the day progressed?  Some were invited to all three portions and others only to one or two?

3.  Aspen is a pretty young woman and she made a beautiful bride albeit in an ill fitting wedding gown.  Why in the world didn’t she/they pay to have it altered?  

4.  I was surprised at Aspyn’s immature reactions during her vows.  I’m sure she was nervous but expected better from her.  Kody said Aspen is his oldest daughter.  How old is she?

5.  I found the meeting with all the wives, about housing in Flagstaff, questionable.  This is a family who supposedly prides themselves in making joint decisions about  huge financial ventures .  In fact, last week’s episode emphasized that they all needed to be on the same page regarding which of the two properties was purchased.  It was a huge deal!  FF to this week’s program, and the wives almost casually gather to report on what they’ve done INDIVIDUALLY with their OWN future Flagstaff residences.  Huh? 

6.  Why is Robyn blessed with getting the giant rented “mansion”?  How was Christine able to afford to purchase ANY house, considering she still had the LV mortgage to pay, plus payments on the new land in Flagstaff?  Why did it seem they were surprised Meri wanted to live in the downtown area of a Flagstaff?  Meri seemed almost enchanted with that area when she and Kody visited.  Why question her about it?   My point is, why were these developments a surprise to any of them IF it’s their practice to make joint decisions?

7.  Meri is still a piece of work.  She has always been an attention seeker.  The reason she acts noncommittal and distance toward Kody and her sister wives is because she loves being the center of attention whenever possible.  She’s like a child.  She needs to be noticed and talked about, within the family, regardless if it’s positive or negative. She loves a reaction....any reaction.  She thrives on it, imo.

8.  I enjoyed seeing Logan, his girlfriend, and the other older boys.  I realize they all live elsewhere and have their own lives to lead so it would have been nice to have had more of the episode focusing on them.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, tinderbox said:

I enjoyed seeing Logan, his girlfriend, and the other older boys.  I realize they all live elsewhere and have their own lives to lead so it would have been nice to have had more of the episode focusing on them.

Tinderbox, I am hoping that Logan and Hunter love their family, but hate the famewhore aspect in the sh**show that this family has become.

• Love 10

I wish someone would tell Christine to stifle it once in a while. Have never seen anyone who could talk non stop almost forever and never say one meaningful thing. And the hand movements to go along with it, and inappropriate giggles too. Sadly many of her girls have inherited her mannerisms I see.

• Love 15
37 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Tinderbox, I am hoping that Logan and Hunter love their family, but hate the famewhore aspect in the sh**show that this family has become.

True and upon further reflection I realized Logan et al are no longer on the network’s payroll.  Thus, no actual camera time.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 5

As far as how they are affording this move.  TLC is financing this.    This is a popular show that brings them in a lot of money.  They want to keep it going and keep it fresh.  I have never doubted this or wondered how 'they' could afford it. 

I don't think they were totally responsible for the decision on which town either.  Logistics of filming played a part. 

Christine is looking good.  The others have gained weight; maybe Robin is the same.  The children are husky too.  

• Love 3

Robin is not getting it that a huge old house renting at the same price as a smaller on is a huge red flag.  I bet it isn't well insulated and the heating bills will run high if the furnace even heats it well in the first place. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Also at the reception, if I heard correctly, he said, "I'm sorry to say that we are sharing with you the wedding of the year."  Huh?

I know! That jackass sounded totally drunk during his "speech." 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

But apparently Aspyn has the same problem, because in talking about the drive to the wedding, she said something like, "I was excited in the car, but now I'm delegating a little bit"....I really tried, but I could not figure out what she was trying to convey.

Aspyn, I do not think that word means what you think it means.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm currently majorly stressing while trying to time the sale of my current home with the purchase of my new home, coordinating closing and occupancy dates, etc., etc. because Lord knows, my new home financing ain't gonna go through until the current mortgage is paid OFF.  This polygamy stuff is looking more and more attractive to me.  Seems like if I was married to Kody that I could just buy whatever house I want and leave the old one behind for someone else to dill with. 

The wedding venue and the bride were beautiful, and they were blessed with perfect weather.  I wonder how many attendees got a glimpse of Kody's package while he was prancing and dancing in his too-short kilt.  Because, we all know that he was loving the exposure. 

I always thought I was one of the rare few women who just can't pull off wearing a hat.  I've found several kindred spirits in this episode. 

I held my breath when Christine grabbed the microphone, thinking "pleasedon'tsing, pleasedon'tsing".

Edited by suzeecat
additional thought
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I'm currently majorly stressing while trying to time the sale of my current home with the purchase of my new home, coordinating closing and occupancy dates, etc., etc. because Lord knows, my new home financing ain't gonna go through until the current mortgage is paid OFF.  This polygamy stuff is looking more and more attractive to me.  Seems like if I was married to Kody that I could just buy whatever house I want and leave the old one behind for someone else to dill with. 

What I don't get (among many other things to do with this fam'ly) is why - while they are RENTING - they couldn't have rented two homes to TEMPORARILY live in while their next set of mansions are being built?  If Kody was having such a hairy canary about his precious children living in separate areas, why the crap couldn't Christine and her gang have bunked in Robyn's 7-bedroom mansion rental?  Heck, there would've surely been room for ol' Mere in there somewhere as well - just give her the biggest bedroom so she can store her LLN crap.  While I doubt the entire family could fit into Robyn's rental, it's insane that all four wives have to rent different homes in completely different areas of Flagstaff.  It seems utterly preposterous that these four women HAVE TO LIVE SEPARATELY while their SEPARATE HOMES are being built so they can live SEPARATELY.  Sorry for the CAPS but this drives me nuts.

Of course, I know the real reason they can't all bunk with Robyn - it's because Robyn won't have it and Kody handed over his nuts to her.  Sheesh, these people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Oh Janelle! Still striving I see! ( I don't usually make fun of a person's size, but when you have a for profit business that you are the face of, and taking people's money,  then you set yourself up for critic on your "strive." I can see her big white underwear through her skirt in this photo! And sorry, my 83 year old Grandmother wore a half inch heel to my wedding, I think you could have gone with something besides the black ballet flats with that dress.

It looks like Meri got caught up in a silly string fight with that LLR dress. Your summer wedge casual sandles do not go with that dress.

wedding.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

The wedding venue and the bride were beautiful, and they were blessed with perfect weather.  I wonder how many attendees got a glimpse of Kody's package while he was prancing and dancing in his too-short kilt.  Because, we all know that he was loving the exposure. 

I always thought I was one of the rare few women who just can't pull off wearing a hat.  I've found several kindred spirits in this episode. 

I held my breath when Christine grabbed the microphone, thinking "pleasedon'tsing, pleasedon'tsing".

If your house is priced right, it will sell.  Our first house had a buyer within days of listing.  We ended up renting it from the buyer, because our second house that we bought, had an elderly couple living in it, and it took less than a month for them to move to a retirement community.  

I'm with you on hats.  I have a big head and it's hard to find hats that fit, so I go without.  Mr. X hardly goes anywhere without a hat.  He tells me that my head is big because I'm smart.  Love hearing that!

Now I'm wondering if the reason Aspyn kept laughing while reading her vows, had something to do with Christine sharing her supposed happy pills?  She was probably just nervous.  

• Love 6