Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Aspyn's Royal Wedding

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I find it shocking that Solomons baby teeth rotted out of his head... how is that even possible nowadays?

If they don't have medical insurance, I am dead certain they don't have dental, either.  Plus the crappy diet doesn't help, either.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

If they don't have medical insurance, I am dead certain they don't have dental, either.  Plus the crappy diet doesn't help, either.

Didn't they say something about him guzzling sodas?

Who let's a toddler guzzle soda?

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Didn't they say something about him guzzling sodas?

Who let's a toddler guzzle soda?

I remember reading an article a while back about dental issues with children who drink sugary beverages.  It doesn't have to be soda - it can be juice, chocolate milk, smoothies, whatever.

My youngest nephew's nanny would add sugar to his bottle to get him to drink more milk.  My sister and I had to kind of force her to stop doing that once we found out.  (we found out when he kept asking for his "milk and sugar in a bottle".)

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I find it shocking that Solomons baby teeth rotted out of his head... how is that even possible nowadays?

Robyn probably put him down for naps and bed with a baby bottle or sippy cup of apple juice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Robyn probably put him down for naps and bed with a baby bottle or sippy cup of apple juice.

Could be. Falling asleep while nursing can do it too. I hope he is rid of whatever was going on. Problems with teeth can travel through the body.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup, some of her close-up pics are gross.

I've noticed several Brown's have bad dental hygiene and the way they prefer running to quacks over going to conventional medical doctors makes me wonder if they're the same with dentists.

Was he left on his own when it came to brushing etc?

I breast-fed my daughter, and she never went to bed with a bottle.  Actually, she never had a bottle at all.  She graduated to a sippy cup when it was time to introduce other liquids.  No way would that cup have gone with her at bedtime!  What a mess that would have made.

It shocked me too, that King Sol had bottle rot.  He was Queenie's 4th kid, and one would think she would have had a clue by then.  

• Love 6

I'm shocked because my mom was on our cases about brushing as soon as we could stand in front of the bathroom sink. 

And used those red disclosing tablets to make sure we did a thorough job too 😊 

I just can't unsee that photo of Janelle's food-speckled maw 😣

Btw this is the main reason I stay away from black beans - they always seem to get stuck in my teeth 🤭

• Love 5
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm shocked because my mom was on our cases about brushing as soon as we could stand in front of the bathroom sink. 

And used those red disclosing tablets to make sure we did a thorough job too 😊 

I just can't unsee that photo of Janelle's food-speckled maw 😣

Btw this is the main reason I stay away from black beans - they always seem to get stuck in my teeth 🤭

With me, it's chicken and broccoli that get stuck.  I always carry those toothpick flosser things.  I can't stand having anything stuck in my teeth.

So now I wonder...who will have the next kid?  Aspyn or Mykelti?  

• Love 3