Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Fifty Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, 918lux said:

Regardless of if Camille, Rinna or Teddi were told to bring something up on camera, I don’t really care. They’re all adults and knew what they were agreeing to was basically exposing something about a coworker on TV. When you agree to do something dirty, you have to own that responsibility & understand that you may get left holding the bag while your co-conspirator gets off free. I get that they’re pissed she didn’t hold up her end of the pile on, but they can’t try & blame shift when they’re just as guilty.

LVP’s main fault is that she picks little soldiers who are willing to roll on her when they start to feel the heat.

What I don’t get about Teddi, is that as soon as she saw that LVP wasn’t going to contribute at the dog center, she could have very easily dropped it & either let it die or let LVP figure out how to expose Dorit on her own. It reminds me of how she ran & told Rinna about Dorit & PK talking shit last year & went on & on about Dorit being late. She’s Miss Mountain out of a Molehill.

Agreed but...

LVP's fault is that she uses little soldiers at all. If she wants something done she should do it herself and sign it & take ownership. That she uses lackys says something lacks in her character. That she can't own up to what she did  also speaks volumes.

Teddi's fault is that this wasn't her fight and she should have stayed out of it even if they told her everything... period. It was between the LVP's, VPD and the Grifters, not Teddi. She should have kept her damn mouth shut. That she chose to insert herself in the middle of it speaks volumes about her ego. That we are getting an drawn out ownership of her involvement says something too about her character.

They both deserve the grief they're getting as does Dodo for what she did. 

They all make mountains out of molehills. 

Edited by Giselle
Added the word "have" and changed "to" to "too" for clarity.
  • Love 13

Actually bravo is kinda throwing Lisa V under the bus with every time she lies they flash back to what she originally said lol and she always repeats a lie twice I noticed that last night ...  I didn't know I. didn't know ....then I did know I did know ..... and going back through old footage that never aired to show Camille proving that Lisa does indeed use the girls for her dirty work .... Bravo Bravo for growing some balls at last 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Actually bravo is kinda throwing Lisa V under the bus with every time she lies they flash back to what she originally said lol and she always repeats a lie twice I noticed that last night ...  I didn't know I. didn't know ....then I did know I did know ..... and going back through old footage that never aired to show Camille proving that Lisa does indeed use the girls for her dirty work .... Bravo Bravo for growing some balls at last 

That is an interesting thought. Maybe the producer of RHOBH is tired of Lisa and want to force her out. That is certainly feasible. Be careful what you wish for because you might actually get it.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, langford peel said:

That is an interesting thought. Maybe the producer of RHOBH is tired of Lisa and want to force her out. That is certainly feasible. Be careful what you wish for because you might actually get it.

this is the first season that I can remember them doing this to her this much... I mean im glad because at least now its fair when they do flash backs to lies that have been told lol 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

this is the first season that I can remember them doing this to her this much... I mean im glad because at least now its fair when they do flash backs to lies that have been told lol 

Maybe it is a negotiation tactic where they want to beat down her price for the new spinoff. If so they made a big mistake. I read it 80/20 favorable to LVP.

Did you guys read Kyle’s blog? She is running scared and trying to justify taking Doritos side. It’s not turning out the way Bravo and Kyle thought it would.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, langford peel said:

It could also be that she gets such a high paycheck that they could afford more lavish trips etc. if they didn’t have the overhead of her salary. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

You said just what I had been thinking.  When they showed that unseen footage of Camille and LVP, it was surprising.  Maybe even production is sick of LVP and her fuckery.

That’s fair enough. The problem for Bravo is that the fans seem overwhelmingly on Lisa’s side and they overplayed their hand. They were sick of Bethenny and let her leave NYC for her own spinoffs and the ratings collapsed. They had to complete retool the cast. History can repeat itself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, missyb said:
1 hour ago, missyb said:
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Just a quick ht and run post, from twitter.  I dont know what to believe. I think everyone had their part and John Blizzard, a young 22yo , got caught up in the chance to be gossipy and cur favor with LVP. He should never have been privy to any of Ken and Lisa's conversations. Lisa can not do this over and over and think she wont be caught.  The assumption that everyone is an idiot ready to jump hopes for her always backfires.  Not on the Lisa hate train, just an observation.

Dr John Sessa‏ @johnfsessa 11h11 hours ago

More

I’m aghast at the fact that Teddi would continue to reveil more information regarding a matter that has become very uncomfortable for our foundation. We never intended for the extent of Lucy’s journey or the entirety of what was told to us by the shelter manager to be revealed.

Bullshit. 

Then why involve Teddi in the first place by gossiping to her.  Blame yourselves. The actions of yourself, VPD employees, LVP also put your foundation in an uncomfortable situation. Your anger put you on TV starting this public shitstorm when it could have been quietly handled. 

Dorit's negligence is fact but we're not discussing that here we're discussing your actions after the fact. You are reaping the fruits of your labor. You wanted it out there you didn't follow your own policies and now your bitching. Too bad, l really don't give a shit.

Doctor  I believe it is "reveal" and not "revile". 

Edited by Giselle
Glitch when pressing Submit button. Never showed it being posted.
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

The reverse is true. Bravo has too much invested in LVP and they will not throw that away. If she left the same thing would happen as NYC. They would have to beg Lisa to come back like they begged Bethenny to save the show.

The reality is that the will purge this franchise by dropping Teddi, Dorito, Erica and especially Rinna who has become toxic to the majority of the fans. Kyle is the only one who might stay on in a new show featuring Denise and Camille and some new blood.

Personally I hope Lisa leaves for a new spinoff with either the dog shelter or the new Vegas bar as the focus. Either way she should leave for a year and wait for them to overpay her to come back  like they did with Bethenny. I just don’t think that will happen since Satan Andy has learned his lesson.

Bethenny did not save RHONY.  The ratings were the same with our without her.  And she only came back because her own shows tanked.   Anyone who thinks they are that important, needs to check themselves.   And LVP has basically been phoning it for several seasons now.

RHONY took a hit in ratings - when they dropped 4 cast members at once Jill, Alex, Kelly, Cindy.  BRAVO would never do that kind of purging again.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Bethenny did not save RHONY.  The ratings were the same with our without her.  And she only came back because her own shows tanked.   Anyone who thinks they are that important, needs to check themselves.   It's LVP who has become too toxic with her lies.  She's basically been phoning it for several seasons now.

LVP is as far as toxic as you can get. She carries two shows on Bravo and the rumor is they want to start another one with her. Does anyone think Teddi can carry a show? Dorito? Erica? Kyle has already proved she can’t with her failed show.

The only thing that slime ball Teddi can carry is some of Kyle’s purses back to the getaway car after her husband burgled Kyle’s house.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

LVP is as far as toxic as you can get. She carries two shows on Bravo and the rumor is they want to start another one with her. Does anyone think Teddi can carry a show? Dorito? Erica? Kyle has already proved she can’t with her failed show.

The only thing that slime ball Teddi can carry is some of Kyle’s purses back to the getaway car after her husband burgled Kyle’s house.

LVP doesn't carry 2 shows on her own on BRAVO.  She is barely on VPR, which is sinking in the ratings.  And HW has always been an ensemble show.  #Delusional.  #Desperate.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, SunshineOnMe said:

I'm just here to watch Lisa chase after ponies.

I wish they would have more segments with LVP & her pets. I hope the little Ponies get to exercise more around her compound.

• Love 12
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:46 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

Calling him an asshole is being kind. 

I only saw Lisar taking ownership of her own behavior. She listened to the nutjob beside her and agreed with him, saying she tossed her issues with LVP to the wind. Why did PK challenge her on that? He disagreed saying that it took her a year to do it, and then condescended to her by saying "when I let something go, I let it go immediately", which was telling her that she hadn't done it at all properly. The man is very hard to listen to or look at. I am not generally overly superficial regarding the appearance stuff, since I am no supermodel myself, but this man might be the most unattractive person to grace this or any franchise. Something about him makes my skin crawl.

I look forward to the time when Dorit doesn't do or act exactly like LVP wants her to, which is coming I am sure. That line that LVP threw out in the first or second episode about being sure that Dorit would never betray her was a telling thing to throw in and means that we will see something to contradict that in the future.  I think there will be a time when she will anger or hurt LVP (probably by being friendly with someone LVP doesn't want her to be friendly with or seeing another side to an issue, which we saw briefly with Eileen early on) and when LVP gets all up in arms about it we will hear far less defense of Dorit and her husband. They will go from being people who wouldn't shame or make a big deal out of a pantyless woman and move to horrid people based simply on LVP being angered or hurt about whatever slight she feels has been inflicted on her. 

Ok so this is from a LONG time ago, but I was looking through old threads because I couldn't remember if I liked Dorit when she first came on or not and I thought I would read my old posts but strangely I couldn't find any that I posted.  Anyway - I did stumble on some other people's impressions of her and I thought this was funny - you called it @motorcitymom65 !!

It is funny that when Dorit and PigK first came on the show, a lot of people actually liked him - ewwwww!

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, langford peel said:

LVP is as far as toxic as you can get. 

OhhhhKaaaay.....

She has managed to alienate most everybody on RHoBH. I'd say that's pretty toxic.

They all have taken her hits and jabs and had enough. Erica will call her on it, Kyle finally will call her on it in the moment, Lisa R. doesn't like her,  Camille has been burned so is amicable but cautious of her, Teddi feels used. 

Dorit will continue to suck up as long as PK needs her to and Denise hasn't been burned yet.

This season they have had enough and LVP isn't that interesting to keep on as a contrite housewife nor will her ego allow her to be one and the others don't trust her.

The call to have new people around LVP doesn't always work out when looking at other RH franchises. Teresa and Vicki are just as hated with new people around them.  

While her wealth is interesting LVP's story has gotten stale and repetitive even as to her toxicity. 

I'd like to see Vicki taken out and maybe Lori added back in. She's rich now & raising a young granddaughter.

I'd like to see Teresa taken out and maybe Kathy added back in. She's discovering her life after kids and we have kids already with Jackie and Jen.

I'd like to see LVP taken out and maybe Joyce, or Adrienne added back in. They both have kids and wealth.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't remember that either.

On another note, I think LVP  was involved in this whole thing filming at VPD.  And as Rinna brought up, LVP knew about the plan.  She texted Dorit that Teddi knows.  Why didn't she text Teddi if she was calling it off. 

I also think all of them were pissed off about Dorit not bringing the dog back to VPD.  However, the set up story to out Dorit became the bigger story.  They all know that LVP does stuff behind the scene and has others do her dirty work.  They're tired of it.

Loved Camille this episode.  Dorit?  LVP?  Yup.  She gets it. 

I remember when Camille said what she said in front of Taylor and Kyle and LVP.

However, the scene by the door of the conversation between LVP and Camille - I'm pretty sure this is a clip they NEVER aired. This was the season that was filmed and then Russell committed suicide - Bravo had a few weeks to re-edit the season.

I think LVP was involved from the jump of wanting the dog situation played out on RHOBH. LVP already played those games with others Camille, Lisa Rinna, Kyle, Brandi. Kyle was absolutely right, LVP was ticked at the whole situation and wanted to punish Dorit, but because she doesn't want her and Kens' relationship with PK affected she needs to keep her hands clean. Teddi was the perfect patsy because of the acrimony between herself and Dorit. Kyle said it before LVP preys on your weaknesses. It would not have made sense for Teddi to follow through at VPD by saying I recognize Lucy - she's Dorit's dog. By this, I mean with Teddi/Dorit having a non-relationship and Lucy not having been in Dorit's care for a year - how the heck would Teddi have ever even met Lucy to be able to recognize her?

Vanderpump Dogs is getting the side eye from me. The whole schpiel is about rescue dogs and their care and finding them their forever homes. VPD went and adopted out a rescue dog Madison. Why would LVP or John Sessa who cares so much about animals even want to place one of their dogs into the Grifters home. Why after having taken back Madison, would you then even want to place another dog in their home. Why would John Sessa hand rear and bottle feed an innocent puppy to give to the grifters when this is supposed to be about the dogs. They go on and on about rescues - but now I'm remembering John Sessa said in an interview that Lucy was not a rescue. I also question why LVP keeps dumping this on Dorit and not giving any of the blame to PK.

What I think happened is LVP wanted a HW to adopt a dog from her place in time for filming. When Madison didn't work out, I think she pushed them into adopting Lucy. LVP admitted on camera that she knew Dorit gave the dog away before the dog ended up at a shelter. Why didn't she ask PK for the name/phone/address of the mystery woman?

I also think the whole scene at VPD is about the spinoff which I think will be like VPR, but instead of the shenanigans of SUR, this show will be 10% about the dogs and 90% about the personal dramas and relationships of the employees of the store.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

When I say Lisa is far from toxic I am speaking about the fans not the cannon fodder who exist as foils to the principles in this show which are Lisa and Kyle.

I do think there is a vocal visceral group who hate LVP just as there are for all of the focal points in n each franchise.

I personally think they can recast the show with just Lisa returning and being successful. If Lisa leaves and they keep the current cast of grifters and low life’s they will be one and done.

Of course I could be wrong and people could be pining for a show featuring Teddi and Dorito. I just don’t think so.

• Love 21
34 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ok so this is from a LONG time ago, but I was looking through old threads because I couldn't remember if I liked Dorit when she first came on or not and I thought I would read my old posts but strangely I couldn't find any that I posted.  Anyway - I did stumble on some other people's impressions of her and I thought this was funny - you called it @motorcitymom65 !!

It is funny that when Dorit and PigK first came on the show, a lot of people actually liked him - ewwwww!

Yes, I did like them when they first came on. Just as I liked Luann, Bethenny, LVP, Heather, and many housewives. Just like Asa on Shah's. I'm open to most people when meeting them for the first time even on a TV show.

I admired that Dorit could speak several languages that she started her own company and worked internationally. She seemed accomplished before PK. 

And as each one showed me who they are I changed my opinion of them some for the worse but also some for the better.

Just like many opinions changed when Bill Cosby's  real character was revealed to us and like opinions of  Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are changing now.

When people show you who they are believe them. It's a bit harder when you get an edited television version of them but over time they reveal their nature.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Teddi’s texts proof are full of shit.

1st text. 7:45p. No date.  78% power.  Starts mid-conversation.

B (blizzard). Because Ken is calling me now

B  About it

T (Teddi)  lol. Don’t worry.

T. What is he saying 

B  he’s just like before you tell  Teddi and Kyle.....I’m just going to try and control the situation 

B Because PK has been his best friend for 40 years 

B So like uhhhh

B he’s just figuring out best way to do this because of like filming and relationships 

B Because like obviously it’s going to get out

T If pk was his bestie, He would have told him....

It seems to me that this convo took place soon after everyone found out about the dog.  It’s hard to get the whole picture since the texts above are hidden, but it appears that Ken calls Blizzard directly interrupting the convo and then Blizzard gets back to Teddi via voice to text.  Ken is basically saying that because everyone involved knows each other and that filming is due to start at vpd in a couple of days, and we know from his own admission that Sessa was hopping mad and determined to get the story out, that Ken wanted to do his best to control the situation from getting out of hand.  This lines up with everything lvp and Sessa have said.  After all,  Ken has been around the block a few times on this show and knows how the producers can manipulate things.  

Teddi’s 2nd text screen.  93% power.  No date on first convo.

B so many mixed messages

B I just hate this and I’m ready to go home hahaha

B I think  he’s not as mad as he could be...just because Lisa kept being like She didn’t want it to end up there blah blah blah

B And then we went upstairs we had a whole sep convo and idk

This text convo took place before the filming and I think the “he” being referred to is Sessa unless Ken took himself over to the office.  Either way the message is that people are calming down over the matter because Lisa doesn’t want it to be a big thing.

Last text convo.  Thurs. Aug 2 2:12p

T I am tired after this morning.

B Me too

B With Lisa now

B And we are like dead

B Pandora: “you were there???  What happened?”

B I was like.... I can’t even describe 

This text convo took place after filming and Lisa is majorly pissed off at what took place.  Pandora wants to know what the he’ll happened.  Again, all these texts show is exactly what lvp has been saying all along.  She wanted everyone to drop the story and not make a big stinking deal about it on camera.  

Either Teddi has been trying to hide her real involvement or she is a great big boob and has been completely misunderstanding her text conversations.

When I did this on the flip side it was called zaprudering.

• Love 2

The thing that the women on shaky ground (Dorit, Teddi, Denise- she gets it) and to some degree the others, Kyle, Erika and Rinna need to find a way to separate is- Are you here for friendship, or are you here for a reality TV paycheck?   Because those interests are not always aligned.  Viewers want a lot of different things, but sincere friendship isn't one of them.  We can all pretend it is, but the ratings prove differently.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Teddi's blog is up:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/blogs/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-3

She brings up some good points.  Especially the part of the episode when LVP says to Kyle:

But my favorite part of the episode is the end when LVP and Kyle are in the car and her facade has faded. When mentioning me saying we could “coexist,” LVP, with a giggle and a snide smile, says, “It’s like you should be so lucky, bitch.”

I found that LVP comment very telling.  Sniper from the side.

I can't help myself

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

Teddi’s texts proof are full of shit.

1st text. 7:45p. No date.  78% power.  Starts mid-conversation.

B (blizzard). Because Ken is calling me now

B  About it

T (Teddi)  lol. Don’t worry.

T. What is he saying 

B  he’s just like before you tell  Teddi and Kyle.....I’m just going to try and control the situation 

B Because PK has been his best friend for 40 years 

B So like uhhhh

B he’s just figuring out best way to do this because of like filming and relationships 

B Because like obviously it’s going to get out

T If pk was his bestie, He would have told him....

It seems to me that this convo took place soon after everyone found out about the dog.  It’s hard to get the whole picture since the texts above are hidden, but it appears that Ken calls Blizzard directly interrupting the convo and then Blizzard gets back to Teddi via voice to text.  Ken is basically saying that because everyone involved knows each other and that filming is due to start at vpd in a couple of days, and we know from his own admission that Sessa was hopping mad and determined to get the story out, that Ken wanted to do his best to control the situation from getting out of hand.  This lines up with everything lvp and Sessa have said.  After all,  Ken has been around the block a few times on this show and knows how the producers can manipulate things.  

Teddi’s 2nd text screen.  93% power.  No date on first convo.

B so many mixed messages

B I just hate this and I’m ready to go home hahaha

B I think  he’s not as mad as he could be...just because Lisa kept being like She didn’t want it to end up there blah blah blah

B And then we went upstairs we had a whole sep convo and idk

This text convo took place before the filming and I think the “he” being referred to is Sessa unless Ken took himself over to the office.  Either way the message is that people are calming down over the matter because Lisa doesn’t want it to be a big thing.

Last text convo.  Thurs. Aug 2 2:12p

T I am tired after this morning.

B Me too

B With Lisa now

B And we are like dead

B Pandora: “you were there???  What happened?”

B I was like.... I can’t even describe 

This text convo took place after filming and Lisa is majorly pissed off at what took place.  Pandora wants to know what the he’ll happened.  Again, all these texts show is exactly what lvp has been saying all along.  She wanted everyone to drop the story and not make a big stinking deal about it on camera.  

Either Teddi has been trying to hide her real involvement or she is a great big boob and has been completely misunderstanding her text conversations.

Thanks for this. I have stopped watching the show, but of course I am here for the comments. I agree completely with your reading of the situation and have thought this all along. It's just getting maddening how twisted and tortured this whole thing has gotten.

And, as far as the scene with Camille confronting Taylor way back when, LVP is right there with her, adding to her comments. I don't see all this stealthy duplicity. She agreed with Camille and she backed her up.... While Kyle sat there deciding which side to play, again. 

• Love 21
15 minutes ago, JillThePill said:

Thanks for this. I have stopped watching the show, but of course I am here for the comments. I agree completely with your reading of the situation and have thought this all along. It's just getting maddening how twisted and tortured this whole thing has gotten.

And, as far as the scene with Camille confronting Taylor way back when, LVP is right there with her, adding to her comments. I don't see all this stealthy duplicity. She agreed with Camille and she backed her up.... While Kyle sat there deciding which side to play, again. 

Camille got thrown under the bus because Lisa told her to bring it up...... when Camille disclosed that after everyone was attacking her because she brought it up Lisa said oh no darling I didn't do anything ....sound familiar? she has done it over and over she gets someone to do it for her behind the scenes..... then when the shit hits the fan with it says "I wasn't part of it".... its a pattern  of behavior with her... Im beyond over this whole thing but I'm glad that she got called out for it again and others are starting to see it. I could care less if she goes or if she stays can we just lets move the flock on already? But Lisa won't allow that Teddi now will have to be punished she has made it very clear she won't move on 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think she's that desperate.  LVP needs the show more than Teddi does.  Her restaurants need the show more than Teddi does.  That's LVP's life blood.

LVP won't leave RHOBH. As you said these shows are a way of showcasing her restaurants/bars. They will all tank without the publicity.

I've been waiting for her to have a scene at Villa Blanca - the restaurant losing the most money that they can't find a buyer for or seem to get out of their lease.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, izabella said:

I hear this said often of Lisa.  What I do not understand in all my years of watching this show is, if true, why do they all bring up these things she has told them to bring up.  Why has not one person ever said, "If you want this on the show, you bring it up."?     And then if LVP didn't bring it up, they don't have to.  I just don't get it.  The so-called mastermind that is LVP could be so easily foiled if even one person told her "you bring it up first, and I'll back YOU."

In Teddi's case, she hadn't even spoken with LVP.  Rinna lied about Munchausen being LVP's suggestion, and eventually admitted she lied.  Brandi lied about the magazines.  I am not inclined to feel bad for grown-ass adult reality tv show actors claiming to be manipulated.

because she chooses to "befriend" the new girl that is easy to get on her side then gets them to fuck over one of the other housewives then throws them to the side after their use .... she is now doing it with Denise watching the show and knowing her pattern you can see it and its scary AF... and to flip that what grown ass adult tries to get others to do her dirty work to remain the "fan favorite " if you are gonna be dirty be dirty and own it dont use others to do it so you can look "clean" because the shit will eventually come out it might take years it may take days but it always comes out

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, izabella said:

You're still putting it all on LVP to supposedly have this magical power to get other people to do things, and completely absolving the other adult person involved from using their own mind and will.

no one is absolving anyone its Lisa that always tries to slither her way out of it .... All the other ladies have owned up to it saying whatever but when the finger gets pointed at Saint Lisa.... oh nooooo not her she deflects she will not own her part In anything its Lisa who is trying to absolve herself of any wrong doing and its fucked up ... and some people just have a way with getting people to do what they want its not a magical power...a lot of sociopaths have this ability... im not calling Lisa a sociopath im just pointing out its not some superpower or made up thing people daily have this ability ...how do people get duped out of money join cults etc etc its a charismatic personality. they aren't some evil looking person who is twirling their mustache its a normal every day person that just has a way with them ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, izabella said:

You're still putting it all on LVP to supposedly have this magical power to get other people to do things, and completely absolving the other adult person involved from using their own mind and will.

That's such a sticking point for me too, Izabella. I mean even the youngest of them is well into her 30s.

• Love 19
15 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Yep, I get a "Dirty John" vibe.

I don't get a Dirty John Vibe from him but I question his current "career"

From what I'm understanding he uses "technology" to balance and re-align the body. Anyone remember the Biorhythm kick - sounds like that to me. It gets sketchy because apparently the tool Aaron uses to re-align you is his penis.

giphy.gif

His face, at first I thought was soft, but after seeing him order triple shots in 3 of his scenes - I think that's alcohol bloat

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Camille got thrown under the bus because Lisa told her to bring it up...... when Camille disclosed this Lisa said oh no darling I didn't do anything ....sound familiar? she has done it over and over she gets someone to do it for her behind the scenes..... then when the shit hits the fan with it says "I wasn't part of it".... its a pattern  of behavior with her... Im beyond over this whole thing but I'm glad that she got called out for it again and others are starting to see it. I could care less if she goes or if she stays can we just lets move the flock on already? But Lisa won't allow that Teddi now will have to be punished she has made it very clear she won't move on 

Agreed. 

Lisa is too old to change her spots,  she does add new ones though they're liver covered. 

I think Teddi will be just fine if she wants to stay. She can film with the others next season.

It's LVP who has to get back in good graces with the ladies if they keep everybody. Nobody will trust anything she does her style of operating is now on everybody's radar with the exception of the newbies who think it won't happen to them.

See RHoOC: LVP will have at least one person to film with. She will do an apology tour a'la Vicki & they will all come around if they want to keep their job, they will still question LVP's every move and will again realize Vicki, I mean LVP hasn't changed. 

Dorit needs to bow out. She and PK are looking worse as time goes on with the grifting in the news and now the dog. It's not going to get any better and whether to they all want to believe it or not the VP-Todd Hemsley friendship has irrevocably changed regardless of what any of them say.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, izabella said:

because she chooses to "befriend" the new girl that is easy to get on her side then gets them to fuck over one of the other housewives then throws them to the side after their use

Guess I missed this with EJ.......  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, albarino said:

Guess I missed this with EJ.......  

She tried lol did we miss when she took them to dinner and got called a crocodile by Tom? Erika knew her game from jump... Lisa to Erika why arnt we closer during her first season I wanna be closer 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Giselle said:

Ok, I'm not the only one.

I've wondered that too.  They ran like that gate doesn't get opened regularly or they don't get to run for very long.

More telling to me was the dogs behavior. It seemed as if the dogs weren't used to them being out by the way they kept after them. Also the lawn seems much too nice to have had hooves and horse shit on it for the better part of the day, day in and day out.

Just wondering?

Raising my hand too!

I think the reason we don't see Rosia anymore is because she spends all day picking up shit and spraying Fabreze - that's just the house.

Have never seen a groundskeeper at LVPs, so I'm with you in thinking the ponies don't spend much time outside of the enclosure

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, izabella said:

I hear this said often of Lisa.  What I do not understand in all my years of watching this show is, if true, why do they all bring up these things she has supposedly told them to bring up.  Why has not one person ever said, "If you want this on the show, you bring it up."?     And then if LVP didn't bring it up, they don't have to.  Even if LVP does bring it up, they still don't have to join in if they don't agree with it.  I just don't get it.  The so-called mastermind that is LVP could be so easily foiled if even one person told her "you bring it up first, and I'll back YOU."

In Teddi's case, she hadn't even spoken with LVP.  Rinna lied about Munchausen being LVP's suggestion, and eventually admitted she lied.  Brandi lied about the magazines.  I am not inclined to feel bad for grown-ass adult reality tv show actors claiming to be manipulated.

When did Rinna admit to lying about LVP saying it was Munchausen’s with Yolanda? I thought Rinna had said LVP said the cast should  focus on Yolanda’s illness for a storyline and it was actually Taylor who mentioned Munchausen’s. Also has it ever been proven that Brandi lied about the magazines? I know Yolanda and Carleton said they never saw Lisa bring any magazines to Palm Springs but this doesn’t acquit Lisa in my mind. I still firmly believe she did especially after making cracks about Mauricio “having a lady on his arm” in front of Portia. I couldn’t believe how quickly Kyle was to forgive that.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, oakville said:

I wish they would have more segments with LVP & her pets. I hope the little Ponies get to exercise more around her compound.

Well, since LVP didn't film much with the other ladies for the remainder of the season, you may get your wish!!  🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Beachdreamer said:

The thing that the women on shaky ground (Dorit, Teddi, Denise- she gets it) and to some degree the others, Kyle, Erika and Rinna need to find a way to separate is- Are you here for friendship, or are you here for a reality TV paycheck?   Because those interests are not always aligned.  Viewers want a lot of different things, but sincere friendship isn't one of them.  We can all pretend it is, but the ratings prove differently.

Erica: It's for the exposure of Erica Jayne and not the paycheck. 

Lisa R. It's for the exposure.  The paycheck is nice but she doesn't really need it.

Denise: It's something to do.

Camille: Definitely it's something to do.

Teddi: It's fulfilling that part of her that wanted to be an actress.  She has money and her outside business, and after this mess I can see her leaving on her own.

Dorit: It's purely for the paycheck and making contacts.

LVP: It's marketing.

Kyle: It's a job that she really doesn't need but she has always liked being in front of the camera.  She more than any of them, and maybe the only one, seems to want sincere friendships and tries to create them with the exception of Brandi and Caralton. 

Edited to add: We as viewers want a lot. Entertainment, a glimpse of their real lives, wealth and all it brings, controversy, companionship and fun and if it happens it's nice to see friendships.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

Imagine that dastardly LVP, going out for dinner with the new castmate. Tsk tsk. C'mon now. 

I still remember Brandi's entry to the show. The Richards sisters attacked her at game night. Brandi got fed up and fought back.  Next thing you know, Brandi is persona non grata courtesy of the lovely Vyle Kyle. LVP wasn't at game night, but she took Kyle's word for everything and told Brandi that she needed to apologize. Only later did LVP get the full picture of what went on at game night. LVP never made that mistake again. After that, she makes up her own mind about people, much to Kyle's chagrin.  The way I have seen it, LVP always gives the new girls a chance. 

• Love 24
Just now, JillThePill said:

Imagine that dastardly LVP, going out for dinner with the new castmate. Tsk tsk. C'mon now. 

it becomes dastardly when you see the pattern of her behavior and starting to "groom" the housewife ...they become her new "bestie" get a cute nick name and get rubbed in Kyles face ....its a proven freaking pattern with her 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

It really pisses me off that the fact Dorit took a rescue dog to a (kill) shelter has been ignored by these bitches.  Who cares who told whom and how they found out?  Dorit was forgiven the $5K penalty for not taking the dog back to the rescue, and no one is discussing the issue at heart. She basically dumped the puppy.  

YES, 1000 times. PLEASE don't ever give that moronic zoo ape another precious dog. Dirty, soulless skank--furthermore, she's teaching the kids she calved that pets are disposable and not cherished family members FOR LIFE.

• Love 22
(edited)
6 hours ago, Giselle said:

I can't stand Dorit period but...

What I've found odd for quite some time is the relationship between Ken and Lisa and PK and Dorit.

I find it odd that Ken and Lisa feel it's ok to bash and publicly shame the wife of their "best friend of 40 years" for the last two years. Yes Dorit shot her mouth off & didn't get rid of the dog appropriately but Lisa isn't an innocent either. They acted like disappointed  yet still best friends to PK And Dodo when sitting at the table discussing the dog situation and made it seem that they had all reached an accord and were good.  

I include Ken because he has remained silent at Lisa's punishment of his friend's wife over the years, while he may at one point have wanted it shut down it seems they didn't give a full set of John's text pages to the grifters to read for themselves, maybe too afraid to show their perceived involvement. They only pointed out Teddi's involvement. I also fault Teddi for not handing her phone over to Dorit and PK to read for themselves.

As for PK.... You have best friends of 40 years and you feel it's ok to constantly allow them to keep your wife in her place, make snide remarks, publicly scold her, make her pay and keep paying for mistakes. I find it odd that PK hasn't told LVP directly to layoff Dorit. Grow some balls man or did you accidently cut them off when shaving your arms?

The only thing I can think of is that PK to doesn't want to, can't afford to, burn that bridge. He looked hurt when he found out Lisa wasn't taking responsibility for her part in this. How will he feel if he finds out that Ken was in on it too? You could see it was getting harder and harder for him to try and make and keep the peace. He made that earlier statement that all they wanted was a single appology and not the many that Her Majesty required. 

If I did something to, handled something wrong with family friends my husband would be upset with me and say I/we needed to make an apology but he certainly wouldn't wouldn't have allowed the constant humiliation we saw at Lisa's party last year and would be furious if he found out they treated me differently than they treated him especially when out of his presence. He would be livid if they plotted to humiliate & embarrass me. 

Fuck 40 years of friendship if you treat my wife differently than me, fuck it too if my wife and I screw up royally and you tell me were good but then you're silent about your part in a public take down and don't own up to your part in it. 

The grifters did wrong, Lisa and Ken did too by being two faced with them. There is a reason PK grovels at any scrap of friendship tossed his way. There is also a reason the VPs keep them around.

I often thought that Lisa's championing Dorit's  staying a housewife was a request PK made to Ken and Ken then made to Lisa. There has never been any true friendship coming from Lisa towards Dorit only tolerance. The friendship has always been with PK alone and not Dorit and Dorit is blind to that.

I don't think Ken and PK have been friends for 40 years, probably more like 20. If they were friends for 40 years then PK would have been 10 and Ken would have been 21 - that's Michael Jackson territory

What I have always found strange about LVP is that she doesn't seem to have long standing female friends (not one).

She also is only friends with females that are currently wives of a man she considers a friend. Once the wife becomes an ex, she shows her true feelings for them which is disdain. She did this with Yolanda, and she did the same with PK's first wife (Lorraine/Loretta?)

As for the friendship with PK - I wonder what he has on them - or do they share some shady business dealings

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9