Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Fifty Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Totally give Denise respect as well. I'm a special education teacher and work with kids with autism, so I know that Eloise is capable of a lot more regarding communication. Just a few hours a week could make a huge difference in her level of communication. That said, many of our parents have state vouchers for services and are contacted through referral sources. Parents are always amazed at how much their kids improve. But a proper diagnosis is essential for guiding treatment. 

There is a proper diagnosis. The disorder is extremely rare and you don't know anything about how it effects her.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Higgins said:

There is a proper diagnosis. The disorder is extremely rare and you don't know anything about how it effects her.

I agree. Denise said Eloise was born with a deletion in chromosome eight.  It is a rare chromosomal disorder.

This is Denise’s 3rd child. I am sure she picked up on the developmental delays as they were happening and sought medical help.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

She was so effin high 🤣

I'll pay more attention to Dorit's actions when we all acknowledge that tonight LVP lied and production was kind enough to provide the confirming clip. Dorit is a liar and a grifter, but we've known that from the beginning. On Bitch Sesh, Roxanne Gay gives a hilarious account of someone chasing Dorit around the pool in the Bahamas, demanding the money she owes them.

I would enjoy LVP's dethroning more if Rinna wasn't strutting around like a cat with canary feathers in her teeth. She's so shitty and basic.

She probably made the edible mistake. Let me eat a little more, its not working. Then....bam you're fucking wasted.  

Edited by Higgins
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

We've seen the ponies wander around her estate in the past.  I think she was being careful with them because she didn't want Denise or her girls to get hurt.   The ponies got excited when the dogs tried to play with them.  I seriously doubt that she keeps them locked up in the small pen 24/7.

Yea, she was protecting Eloise.

LVP has a full-time animal keeper.  Not only do they need daily  care and someone to pick up all their poop....they also need companionship.

LVP has a lot of service workers coming to her house. (Pool, lawn, etc). 

Someone has to be there with the animals to make sure everyone stays safe.

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, Jel said:

That's a peek into Teddi's character.

Actually, Teddi, for many of us, what happened with the dog is the only thing that really matters.

But for Teddi and her ego, the dog's life is secondary to the real story of how her shady shittiness was exposed.  Big deal, you "own it". You kind of have to since a) you did it, and B) you were busted. Had you not been exposed, I sincerely doubt you would have "owned" anything. 

Remember, Teddi was all in on exposing and shaming Dorit UNTIL she saw that Lisa wasn't going to be in on it. Had Lisa jumped in and said, "Yes, Teddi, you are right, Dorit was awful!", Teddi would be still be blogging about how terrible Dorit is. The thing that stopped Teddi from continuing with the Dorit-is-terrible  story is not that she had a sudden change of heart and decided the poor dog dumper was the victim, it's that she suddenly realized that she would be left holding the cards. There's no morality here, just ass covering. Bish, please.

I love you!  You have the most politely enraged posts about Lucygate.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

LVP has her very own show that features her restaurants, she doesn't need this show for that. 

Then move the fuck on! apparently you quit filming with everyone. Oh! and take your "best friends" with you. 

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 8

It has occurred to me that the dog storyline was manufactured at the beginning to give Dorit and PK something for the audience to focus on other than their grifting ways that came out. It didn't matter to Dorit because she would never make a lifelong commitment to a dog or any creature. Even her creature children were only possible if she had nannies to do all of the work. We saw her "wearable" haha bathing suit fashion show last season - there's no way she's running that company! - so what else did she have?  Throw in a dog she had no commitment to and see what happens. She didn't care wither way. She has all of the focus of the season on her! I don't think she gives two shits about the optics of what she did with the dog, it was just a prop all along. And the focus quickly became who knew what and who gossiped first. She's loving the victimhood she's now portraying. Dog- what dog???   

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

In her TH, Dorito asks "how much do I have to take?".

If she reads these forums, she'll have to take me calling her a cunty puppy-dumping grifter (or a grifting puppy-dumping c***) in perpetuity.

Also "You're such a fucking liar, Teddy".

Yes my Queen!

tenor (4).gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, bkathi said:

That's how I understood it too.  And once she knew, she texted Dorit to she wasn't blindsided.

For me, the scene with Ken was "done" to fits her script and was not happening in real time and kinda reenacted in front of camera.

Because if neither of them (VDP +Ken) wouldn't that to be outed, WHY discussing this ON camera ?

I'm #teamTeddi regarding the implication of LVP in all that effing boring #puppygate

That doesn't make any sens for me

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Going off the topic of the LVP/Teddi/Dorit b.s. for a minute here.  Has anyone else noticed how much Dorit is trying to copy Erika Jayne over the last couple of seasons? 

Erika wears a designer t-shirt dress to Dorit's for a party-next, Dorit shows up in an oversized shirt as a dress at LVP's.

Erika has a glam squad to go everywhere, do her hair and makeup - next, Dorit has her own glam squad (not quite as annoying as Erika's, but, still, a glam squad).

Erika, in every scene, always looks like the designer apparel floor of Saks threw up on her - next, Dorit can't be in one single scene without some type or multiple designer logos all over her.

Erika wears a different wig and hairstyle everywhere - Dorit, all of sudden, is sporting all kinds of crazy hairstyles/wigs - including the most recent looong ponytail.

These are just a few examples that I can recall.

Dorit is pulling some serious Single White Female shit on Erika, and Erika and her ego is loving it.  Not that I don't think that Erika could take down Dorit with one icy stare and a bowl shoved across a table, but I think that Erika, as well as Rinna and Teddi should be very careful which horse they are backing in all of this.  Dorit's main focus right now is to be the HBIC - she probably needs this show 1,000 times more than any of the others, so she will do whatever she can to secure her diamond.  

I’ve totally noticed this all last season, beginning with Dorit asking Erika to help her with her <gag> special performance for Pigk. I think PigK fell hard when he got a glimpse between Erika’s legs that time and Dorit has decided that instead of walllowing in jealousy she will try to become Erika to keep P.K. from straying- at least this time! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, BluBrd47 said:

I’ve totally noticed this all last season, beginning with Dorit asking Erika to help her with her <gag> special performance for Pigk. I think PigK fell hard when he got a glimpse between Erika’s legs that time and Dorit has decided that instead of walllowing in jealousy she will try to become Erika to keep P.K. from straying- at least this time! 

Imagine that PK mug coming in at you for a smooch.  

You'd think she'd do anything to encourage him to stray...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Dorit did an innocent animal wrong and somehow everyone is apologizing to her.

Amaaazing work, darling.

As Kyle said to her, "you thought the dog was going to a good home".  I guess this is the justification for what Dorit did.  

• Love 5

I think that we have to split "#puppygate" and "#setupgate", because, imho, the "puppygate" has been solved at the end of max ep02... The problem now is NOT LLAJ, but the fact that, new or OG HW, they have the feeling that they ENVENTUALLY get the proof they were looking for for years, for some of them...

The fact that Dorit didn't returned LLAJ at VDPD has not anything to do with all that anymore (imho, once again. And I'm #teamTeddi).

• Love 5
10 hours ago, izabella said:

The more they avoid addressing Dorit's actions, the less I can stand any of them.  I think they are misreading their audience if they think we're going to feel sympathy for Dorit.

They really are, I remember before the season started one of the producers or whatever was on a podcast and went on and on about how Dorit is SO wonderful and she just had a bad season last season, but people will finally see her for the kid person she is.  I was like, WHAT??  No!  What kind of idiot is snowed by her?  

I am trying to remember what I initially thought of her, I guess I can go back and read my comments from 2 seasons ago...

18 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

It looks like we get a dose of Mikey and EJ next week.....YEESH!

Uugh thanks for warning me.

16 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

I love this! PigK!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

“The truth will make you free”—Jesus  Dr. Martin Luther King  Dorit

We need to canonize Dorit for all that she has gone through; we are not yet done writing the hagiography of Poor, Poor, Put Upon Martyr Dorit.

Yea, verily, Dorit, please sharest thine wisdom with us unto this day, for we are not done learning our lesson from the Parable of Lucy, Lucy, Apple Juicy.

• LOL 15
  • Love 6

I can't see where LVP will be able to comeback from this, considering that has alienated herself from the rest of the cast.   HW is an ensemble show.  And she's in for a rude awakening if she thinks the show can't survive without her.  Just ask Bethenny and Ne-Ne when they left.

• Love 10

The fact that Dorit and PK are suddenly the VICTIMS in all this is really pissing me off.  And I believe that Lisa is manipulative and probably does all those things they say but it makes for good TV. 

Apparently I like to watch drunk people because Denise and Kyle cracked me up. I love the scenes with Kyle and Lisa.   

Edited by Kerrey92
  • Love 23
13 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Aaron is hot. And his big penis are deal sealers. I like how Denise threw Lisa V's uncomfortable questions right back at her and made her feel uncomfortable. That was awesome. Good job Denise!

At least Denise didn't say he has a "big pee-pee" (TM) Joyce. That's making some progress.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I love Camille but I'm 52 and she looks like my much older sister.

I was as shocked to learn Camille was only 50 as I was learning PK was only 50 last year.  I would have believed she was 50 in S1, so it isn't the divorce/cancer/abusive ex that has aged her.  Maybe living with Kelsey or being Jesus did it. (I still cannot stand the woman, but she's right about Dorit.)

As for all this "LVP made me do it" bullshit....JFC, watch the show you are on so you know the players and their games.  If Teddi is that guillable, then someone get me her phone number and I'll call her to tell her she needs to pay off an IRS debt with iTunes giftcards ASAP.

So LVP drops out sometime shortly after Denise's wedding, right?  If they all do stop talking about her, what the hell are they going to talk about?  Drop LLAJ/LVP out of the story, and all we have is a handful of photoshoots and an infomercial for The Agency.  Oh, and Dirty Aaron's dick size.  (I think he's a scammer, but he did have the best line of the night when Denise went to get the other women to come back in to celebrate Camille's bd: "I think I'll go hide" or similar.)

• Love 18

I can't stand Dorit period but...

What I've found odd for quite some time is the relationship between Ken and Lisa and PK and Dorit.

I find it odd that Ken and Lisa feel it's ok to bash and publicly shame the wife of their "best friend of 40 years" for the last two years. Yes Dorit shot her mouth off & didn't get rid of the dog appropriately but Lisa isn't an innocent either. They acted like disappointed  yet still best friends to PK And Dodo when sitting at the table discussing the dog situation and made it seem that they had all reached an accord and were good.  

I include Ken because he has remained silent at Lisa's punishment of his friend's wife over the years, while he may at one point have wanted it shut down it seems they didn't give a full set of John's text pages to the grifters to read for themselves, maybe too afraid to show their perceived involvement. They only pointed out Teddi's involvement. I also fault Teddi for not handing her phone over to Dorit and PK to read for themselves.

As for PK.... You have best friends of 40 years and you feel it's ok to constantly allow them to keep your wife in her place, make snide remarks, publicly scold her, make her pay and keep paying for mistakes. I find it odd that PK hasn't told LVP directly to layoff Dorit. Grow some balls man or did you accidently cut them off when shaving your arms?

The only thing I can think of is that PK to doesn't want to, can't afford to, burn that bridge. He looked hurt when he found out Lisa wasn't taking responsibility for her part in this. How will he feel if he finds out that Ken was in on it too? You could see it was getting harder and harder for him to try and make and keep the peace. He made that earlier statement that all they wanted was a single appology and not the many that Her Majesty required. 

If I did something to, handled something wrong with family friends my husband would be upset with me and say I/we needed to make an apology but he certainly wouldn't wouldn't have allowed the constant humiliation we saw at Lisa's party last year and would be furious if he found out they treated me differently than they treated him especially when out of his presence. He would be livid if they plotted to humiliate & embarrass me. 

Fuck 40 years of friendship if you treat my wife differently than me, fuck it too if my wife and I screw up royally and you tell me were good but then you're silent about your part in a public take down and don't own up to your part in it. 

The grifters did wrong, Lisa and Ken did too by being two faced with them. There is a reason PK grovels at any scrap of friendship tossed his way. There is also a reason the VPs keep them around.

I often thought that Lisa's championing Dorit's  staying a housewife was a request PK made to Ken and Ken then made to Lisa. There has never been any true friendship coming from Lisa towards Dorit only tolerance. The friendship has always been with PK alone and not Dorit and Dorit is blind to that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Nothing Teddi is providing thus far is direct proof of LVP orchestrating things. She has no direct proof of anything actually (so far) though I am inclined to believe from the texts (and even without the texts) that LVP was at least aware of what was being said behind the scenes because this is truly what LVP's signature is. It's not "manipulation", it's her need to deny at all costs even when her admissions are far less offensive than what others have said or done but her denials are what often allows the focus to be shifted to what LVP did or didn't say behind the scenes versus what some idiot ACTUALLY said in front of the cameras. She hands them a pass each time but pulling her stupid 'I don't know what you're talking about'. It's the one thing that none of them have outwardly been able to prove but it's one thing that you can see on several occasions throughout the years that has flustered LVP and at times has caused her to change the timelines in her narrative - all because she wants to act like she didn't know something until the very moment someone else said it on camera. 

And why is Teddi getting credit for being honest when she intentionally omitted information that revealed the true extent of her involvement (and then claimed she did it to protect Dorit, LMFAO) after she was confronted with indisputable proof? Given the narrative Teddi first began with, I have no reason to believe that Teddi would have provided the honest truth about her role if she hadn't been caught red-handed with her own texts. Meanwhile, she claims that none of this situation would have happened without LVP's orders. Is LVP a fucking mob boss or something? Is this an example of what accountability is out there in Beverly Hills? None of this would have happened if Teddi hadn't agreed to whatever she agreed to with whoever the fuck she agreed to it with. THOSE ARE FACTS.  Teddi is claiming manipulation because it distracts from her involvement and to an extent absolves her from it. Using second-hand information and filling in the blanks with assertions is not proof of anything.

Erika and Rinna can kick rocks. They decided the outcome without all the information so I'm not inclined to believe there's much reason behind what either of them says.

Camille was fair in both acknowledging the way LVP encourages behaviour but will leave you out to dry when it blows up in your face so as to keep her hands clean but at the same time, she called Dorit's fakeness as well. And unless I missed the part where Camille was fawning over Dorit to her face only to say behind her back that she doesn't find her authentic, I'm missing the 'flip-flopping' that Rinna is suggesting. Camille is being Hollywood nice the same way Rinna was exchanging air kisses with Dorit while sitting on the accusation that she does cocaine. Or the way she exchanges pleasantries with Lisa and saying she wishes her well when she's actively participating in taking her down and doing so with a grin on her face. Or the way she pretends to be concerned for Kim Richards while she talks about her being near death. 

Can we keep Denise and Camille and just get rid of the rest? LVP can be a friend who only provides house tours for the camera and nothing else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Just a quick ht and run post, from twitter.  I dont know what to believe. I think everyone had their part and John Blizzard, a young 22yo , got caught up in the chance to be gossipy and cur favor with LVP. He should never have been privy to any of Ken and Lisa's conversations. Lisa can not do this over and over and think she wont be caught.  The assumption that everyone is an idiot ready to jump hopes for her always backfires.  Not on the Lisa hate train, just an observation.

Dr John Sessa‏ @johnfsessa 11h11 hours ago

More

I’m aghast at the fact that Teddi would continue to reveil more information regarding a matter that has become very uncomfortable for our foundation. We never intended for the extent of Lucy’s journey or the entirety of what was told to us by the shelter manager to be revealed.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Camille said everything I would want to about Dorit. She’s a huge phony. I know everyone is sick of LVP’s behind the scenes manipulation, but Dorit is not the hill I’d want to die on. 

Yes to this.  Dorit is a wrong asshole.  But I think there are two main themes going on here.  1) the dog (who is fine, so why should anyone be worried about it today? I am surprised so many people are wondering about that; I think it's obvious); and; 2) Lisa's nine seasons of machinations of which the members of the cast may be tired.  The two took an unfortunate dovetail IMO.

I found it telling that LisaR was not interested in what Camille had to say whatsoever about the dog until Camille stated that Lisa VDP does this a lot, and then LisaR was all ears.  It's phony to do that.  Just because someone is anti-Dorit, or not on Dorit's side, which I am sure as hell not, doesn't mean that I think LVP isn't a giant pretending asshole. Two things can be true at once, and shame on those (LisaR and Erika come to mind immediately) who don't realize that.  

11 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

Yeah, what made this franchise good was that it followed rich women not famous women. There is a difference. It was fun escapism because the women were so over the top and wealthy and their fights were about...well, rich people things.

Thank you!  I agree 100%.  I don't want the background to the life of celebrities.  i can watch E! Hollywood Stories for that.  This television concept originated with "pulling back the orange curtain."  I wish famous women were never, ever cast.  It's apples and oranges.  

11 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I'll pay more attention to Dorit's actions when we all acknowledge that tonight LVP lied and production was kind enough to provide the confirming clip. Dorit is a liar and a grifter, but we've known that from the beginning. On Bitch Sesh, Roxanne Gay gives a hilarious account of someone chasing Dorit around the pool in the Bahamas, demanding the money she owes them.

Yes.  This.  Teddi, for whatever it took, for however much bullshit "therapy" in the park she thought she needed, "owned it, baby."  If LVP would have just went that one extra step and said something like, " I was grieveing.  I wasn't thinking.  I was influenced by Sessa and I said that I didn't care if Trump heard about it.  Upon hearing that Teddi knew about it and the cameras were about to go up, I warned Dorit that Teddi knew, and it created a whole mess of things, and that makes me an asshole, and I'm sorry.  However, what you, Dorit, did with the dog made you an asshole and I'm going to need some time to reevaluate our friendship," I would have 100% put it behind me, as a viewer, the attention would have been back where it should have been (on Dorit's assholery), and I would be on LVP's side.  This refusal to acknowledge her part in it, however tiny, is what keeps me from (metaphorically) patting Lisa on the back, bringing her in for a big hug, and calling out, "welcome back!" She's such a stubborn, entitled bitch who has actually played herself by not taking an iota of responsibility.

I was watching Waiting to Exhale over the weekend, and Whitney Houston was breaking up with a married guy, and he was like, "well, you weren't so worried about my wife when you were screwing my brains out," and Savannah (WH) was all, "yes, and that made me an asshole.  And now I'm done being an asshole."  There is so much power in admitting to your assholery, even if you were only 5% of the problem.  Live it, learn it, LVP.

9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Whenever I see those poor miniature ponies at LVPs, I wonder if they ever get out of their tiny fenced area to get exercise. By the way they ran around the property when they were let out, I doubt it. 

Six episodes in, and I have learned nothing new about puppygate. Dorito and PK are shits for dumping poor Lucy. But the biggest shit is LVP for letting them adopt not one, but two dogs. These people can't take care of their own kids, and no one should know that better than PK's BFF, and his wife. Lisa is really making herself look bad in how she has handled this. 

I have to get up early in the mornings, so I go to sleep relatively early, maybe an hour after this show, so I found myself falling to sleep last night hatching this crazy plan in my head that, if only Lisa VDP invited Dorit, not Denise over, and had she let the ponies out, with Dorit able to see the ponies repeatedly stomp over and kick Schnookie through play (I grew up around horses and dogs, and the horses can really injure the dogs during play if they're not fully supervised).  Now, allow Dorit to witness this inadvertent indicent and see who she tells.  For my money, Dorit is telling every single other member of the cast, the way she sort of dropped the Xanax/smoothie thing in everyone's lap two seasons ago, and now we have us a hypocrite dead to rights. Victim? Dorit, you can get the fuck out of here with that mentality of "how much more do I have to take?"  You would have to take everything that was doled out to you, along with a slice of humble pie if LVP wasn't being such a stubborn asshole.  Dorit, LVP, through her arrogance, is the best fucking friend you have in this world right now.  

4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

For argument's sake, let's say that LVP were to "own her shit" (if she's guilty) and confessed her part in the drama.   Do we honestly think these women will be as forgiving to her as they were to Teddi?  Rinna is determined that LVP is going down, and I don't think she'll be happy until she's off of the show.  LVP could easily turn it back around and put the focus back on the crux of the argument, and that is that Dorit & PK abandoned the dog.   

Yes, she could, and it would take LVP to own her shit IMO, as I've stated too many times.  If Lisa wanted the focus back on the dog and the awful fate Lucy could have befell due to Dorit's thoughtlessness, LVP would have to fall upon her own sword.  The fact that she isn't willing to do that tells me she is an asshole.  Not an asshole of Dorit's caliber, but an asshole nonetheless.  

----------------

Some additional non-dog thoughts:

Denise:  that level of stoned is really not cute.  I'm not saying never to get fucked up, but what are we supposed to do as an audience, think it's endearing? It's not.  

Erika:  I see you 1,000 yards away, stepping outside with Dorit and Teddi to help facilitate their conversation.  Bullshit.  You went out there to make sure that the two made peace, so that they could keep their eyes on the prize, which is taking down LVP.  Sniper from the front, I see you!

Dorit: The first rule of swimwear modeling is that you never model your own collection.  It's amateurish.  See:  Lizzie Rovsek from RHOC season nine.  Damn.  I am just a dumb bumpkin living in a place where it's too cold to swim eight months of the year, and even I know this.

Producers:  Please never, ever again go from an aerial shot of LVP's little slice of heaven to Dorit's hell house on a hill, with no grass or greenery whatsoever.  It's a little too jarring to my senses.  Thank you.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

The reverse is true. Bravo has too much invested in LVP and they will not throw that away. If she left the same thing would happen as NYC. They would have to beg Lisa to come back like they begged Bethenny to save the show.

The reality is that the will purge this franchise by dropping Teddi, Dorito, Erica and especially Rinna who has become toxic to the majority of the fans. Kyle is the only one who might stay on in a new show featuring Denise and Camille and some new blood.

Personally I hope Lisa leaves for a new spinoff with either the dog shelter or the new Vegas bar as the focus. Either way she should leave for a year and wait for them to overpay her to come back  like they did with Bethenny. I just don’t think that will happen since Satan Andy has learned his lesson.

I hope she doesn't come back - not because I don't like her but because these women are ABSOLUTE poison apart from Camille and Denise.    I can't stand Kyle either.  Out of them all the worst one is Teddi who I loved last season I can't believe what a lying, fake little brat she's become.

• Love 19