Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Fifty Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Steph J said:

"This is no longer about Lucy."

How conveeeeeeenient for you Dorit.

No - it's about hurting Dorit and making her a victim!!  Duchess Dorit of Deflection, as I've said previously!  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought the same thing.  LVP was actually visibly upset for Kyle when Kyle said that American Woman did not get picked up for a second season.  I can't see any of these other fucking phony bitches feeling that way.  

Seeing them laughing after meeting with Denise and her fiance just made me sad.  😞

And then them in the car...it's sad to think about where their relationship is now.

• Love 16

I have to say, none of this adds up on either LVP or Teddi’s part. It’s all very confusing and I want it to die. So did Ken say “no don’t tell anyone?” or did he orchestrate how the story came out to Kyle and Teddi? And if he knew Teddi was told already, why would he need to control how it came out to her? It just doesn’t add up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I have to say, none of this adds up on either LVP or Teddi’s part. It’s all very confusing and I want it to die. So did Ken say “no don’t tell anyone?” or did he orchestrate how the story came out to Kyle and Teddi? And if he knew Teddi was told already, why would he need to control how it came out to her? It just doesn’t add up. 

I was confused about this, as well!  First, Teddi is showing texts that Ken is saying "No, don't say anything", and then, she is showing texts that say Ken is orchestrating the whole thing, but "in a nice way" because PK is his best friend?  

Something smells shitty and it isn't puppy Lucy's poop!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I got to half watch, so I'm missing parts.  

Need to see the new texts. Pandora? I swear I saw her name.  I'm old and the screen shot didn't linger long enough.

Also, I want to know why Teddi believed Lucy was kept in a basement for months.  And what made her stop believing. 

Right now, after this, I'm inclined to believe LVP was involved. 

But I still have more disgusted side eye to the wives , except for Camille and Denise, because they just don't call Dorit out and made her a victim when she did the celebrity version of standing outside a grocery store and giving a dog to anyone who shows interest.

Priorities.

angry season 9 GIF by Shameless

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I got to half watch, so I'm missing parts.  

Need to see the new texts. Pandora? I swear I saw her name.  I'm old and the screen shot didn't linger long enough.

Also, I want to know why Teddi believed Lucy was kept in a basement for months.  And what made her stop believing. 

Right now, after this, I'm inclined to believe LVP was involved. 

But I still have more disgusted side eye to the wives , except for Camille and Denise, because they just don't call Dorit out and made her a victim when she did the celebrity version of standing outside a grocery store and giving a dog to anyone who shows interest.

Priorities.

angry season 9 GIF by Shameless

Camille said whenever she is in Dorit's presence the little hairs on the back of her neck spring up

While I believe anyone could have the heebie jeebies around Dorit, I think it's also because PK is hovering nearby, breathing down Camille's neck and trying to sneak a peak up her dress

200.gif

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Clean up on aisle 4!! Next time wear undies Kyle.

On a positive note......

We're not going to get a repeat of pantylessgate!

PK was no where to be seen!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I have no idea what the photo shoot was about, and why Ericka was there. She wasn't the director was she? That said, Dorit looked really good.

What is chromosomal disorder? No one says that. What the heck is wrong with Eloise? Down syndrome? Turner's disorder? Those are the chromosal problems I know. I'm wondering if she is getting the correct care/ education she needs, given it appears that Denise is unwilling to properly diagnose her. It appears she could be in a much better place developmentally if she had more specialized education.

Lisa Rinna's skin is very pock marked. 

Camille's outfit was atrocious. It was very interesting she mentioned bread while looking directly at Lisa R. I had to laugh at that in my head a little bit. I think it's interesting Camille is now suddenly shading Lisa V and coming up with all these bizarre conspirscy theories. Personally, I think Camille is fake as hell.

Denise needs to stop talking about Charlie Sheen and mentioning him all the time. She's old now, looks like shit, and he no longer cares. So she is marrying a new Eddie Cibrain who is just going to live off her.

Teddi crying is annoying as hell. She's crying because she got caught, and pretty much called herself out. She's a fool.

Also loved Lisa V's blouse. It was so cute.

No one watched American Woman. Whoever picked it up vastly overestimated the celebrity of Kyle Richards. 

I think Aaron is hot. And his big penis are deal sealers. I like how Denise threw Lisa V's uncomfortable questions right back at her and made her feel uncomfortable. That was awesome. Good job Denise!

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The old scene they showed of Camille bringing up the Russell hitting Taylor comment....

I didn't remember that shot of Camille telling LVP, that it was LVP who told her to bring it up and then LVP threw her under the bus...

oooooooooh

I don't remember that either.

On another note, I think LVP  was involved in this whole thing filming at VPD.  And as Rinna brought up, LVP knew about the plan.  She texted Dorit that Teddi knows.  Why didn't she text Teddi if she was calling it off. 

I also think all of them were pissed off about Dorit not bringing the dog back to VPD.  However, the set up story to out Dorit became the bigger story.  They all know that LVP does stuff behind the scene and has others do her dirty work.  They're tired of it.

Loved Camille this episode.  Dorit?  LVP?  Yup.  She gets it. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Does anyone understand Lisa V saying she didn't know Teddi knew about Lucy then saying she did?

At first she didn't know, and then at some later point, she knew. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I see zero evidence that Denise is not doing anything she can to provide a happy, normal life for Eloise.  Perhaps she has a chromosomal defect that is not specifically diagnosed. It’s not unheard of.  She adopted Eloise knowing she had difficulties.  I give her nothing but the utmost respect for loving that little girl and being her Mom.

I give Denise a lot of respect, too, but was wondering why Eloise isn't learning how to sign so she can communicate?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I give Denise a lot of respect, too, but was wondering why Eloise isn't learning how to sign so she can communicate?  

Totally give Denise respect as well. I'm a special education teacher and work with kids with autism, so I know that Eloise is capable of a lot more regarding communication. Just a few hours a week could make a huge difference in her level of communication. That said, many of our parents have state vouchers for services and are contacted through referral sources. Parents are always amazed at how much their kids improve. But a proper diagnosis is essential for guiding treatment. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 6

Teddi's story of the dog being locked in the basement for months seemed so out there to me. 

I mean where would that information come from? I highly doubt Dorit would be like hey here's this dog but she'll be way happier here than in my basement she's been locked in for months. 

If I had to guess, I would say the dog was too much work and not something Dorit actually wanted so the dog was banished to the garage or something until they figured out what to do. Just not sure how that would have been shared. 

Regardless though, the story seemed way out there and I felt Teddi was lying during that bit. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Teddi's story of the dog being locked in the basement for months seemed so out there to me. 

I mean where would that information come from? I highly doubt Dorit would be like hey here's this dog but she'll be way happier here than in my basement she's been locked in for months. 

If I had to guess, I would say the dog was too much work and not something Dorit actually wanted so the dog was banished to the garage or something until they figured out what to do. Just not sure how that would have been shared. 

Regardless though, the story seemed way out there and I felt Teddi was lying during that bit. 

How long did Dorit actually have the dog? I didn't think it was long enough for her to be in the basement for months. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Well, I don't think that Dorit even had the dog for months.  Wasn't it just a week or so, if that?  While I wouldn't be surprised to find out, like you say, that Dorit had the dog banished to the garage or somewhere else in the house, away from the family, I think that Teddi is exaggerating the story a bit there - for her own plausibility.

And, again, the main problem here is that these women are not seeing the bigger picture.  Teddi said on WWHL that what happened with dog didn't matter.  

• Love 13