Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Fifty Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

Erika pushes Dorit to take her sex appeal to the next level during a photo shoot; Denise lets it all hang out at dinner with Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle; Lisa Rinna helps Camille plan her 50th birthday bash, but tensions run high at the celebration.

Airs 03/19/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, Reality police said:

Oh goodie, another photo shoot for Dorit! We all know how well she handles those. 

I wonder if she will have Erika's glam squad doing her hair and make up or will she bring her team in? 

If Dorito gets done up by Erika's team she may wind up looking like a drag queen too!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 3/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, Reality police said:

Oh goodie, another photo shoot for Dorit! We all know how well she handles those. 

Mmmmm....more to fast forward thru.

I wonder how often Dorito will use the phrase "very good friend" this episode? I guess every future mark, I mean friend, is a very good friend when it comes to Dorito and Parkay.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

six episodes in and still the dog... ugh. I'm also tired of LVP playing the victim. Had she handled this shat from the jump this storyline wouldn't exist. I'm REALLY hoping once the group splinters we don't get a season full of us vs them. Honestly I don't know how long I can hang with this season if it doesn't improve. I'm watching out of habit. Well, and I like the addition of Denise to the cast 😉 Ack - I can do without a Dorito photoshoot. I hope she's not invited back after this season... 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Erika’s bangs look like Cameron Diaz’s in that one scene from There’s Something About Mary. 

If I had been Dorit, I wouldn't have been able to stifle a guffaw! I can't now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Bottom line is LVP knew in advance the Bravo cameras were going to arrive to film at Vanderpump Dogs.

She has admitted on camera that she knew how upset John Sessa was by the Lucy situation. He said on camera he'd been dealing with the situation for a week.

If LVP truly had forgiven Dorit/PK for the Lucy incident and didn't want this brought up - John Sessa and Lucy shouldn't have been at Vanderpump Dogs for the few hours they were shooting

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

I do not know what has happened to me; I used to love this franchise.  Now, not so much.  I don't watch NJ  or ATL, and OC is on my indifferent list. VPR is also on the list.  Guess I'm going back to reading?  

Still love all of your comments.

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

The recent national admissions scandal now has me wondering which Housewives may have bribed their kids' way into college (and how much they might have paid)... 

And what's with Erika's There's Something About Mary bangs?

24 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Erika’s bangs look like Cameron Diaz’s in that one scene from There’s Something About Mary. 

16 minutes ago, renatae said:

If I had been Dorit, I wouldn't have been able to stifle a guffaw! I can't now.

Sticking to the theme the "gel" used would be

a02457f4-978d-444e-945e-71a6d83b9ed2-bet

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

The old scene they showed of Camille bringing up the Russell hitting Taylor comment....

I didn't remember that shot of Camille telling LVP, that it was LVP who told her to bring it up and then LVP threw her under the bus...

oooooooooh

• Love 21