Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ginger90

Matt

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Interesting.... 

Matt thanks Amy, Caryn and all his kids and their spouses but doesn't mention Chris. 

Isn't Chris the only one with a job & not on the family farm teat at all?

• Like 7

On 10/3/2019 at 8:06 PM, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Jackson is just adorable!  These are great pictures.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2019 at 12:03 PM, gonecrackers said:

Where is Amy's little dog?  He should've been there too. 😕

It looks like she was holding his leash so he was probably just out of shot. She had pictures with him there i think.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Caryn and her spawn (that’s her daughter next to her?) are just slithering right on in.  

On another note, that Roloff Farms sign in back of them needs some serious TLC or just needs to be replaced altogether.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jackson is clearly smiling with affection for Caryn. Say what we will about her, but if she’s truly good to the grands...

• Like 10

Instragram post from Matt.

mattroloff

Verified

Today I reflect on an amazing woman, a wife, a mother, grandmother and great grandmother and my mother in law .. whom I always loved, appreciated and respected. Amy’s mother Pat knight passed away recently. She will be remembered as a God fearing mother with deep committed faith who inspired the character and qualities rarely seen in today’s uncertain world. Pat raised 4 wonderful accomplished adults one of which was my xwife Amy Roloff. Who went on raise my own 4 adoring children... Today I honor Pat , her long successful storied life and pay tribute to the example she set to everyone’s life she touched. God bless you Patricia Knight , your committed husband Gordon Knight and the family you leave behind. I will always cherish your legacy. Matt

• Like 13

haha "your committed husband".... yup Amy sure didn't "marry her father" .  Matt you fucked an employee while you were married right in front of your wife and now have her hanging around acting like none of it happened.  You are a shit stain, Matt.  I pray that you wake up to all the pain your actions are causing your family.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I thought Matt’s post was kind and appropriate. The woman was his mother in law for many years, he’s likely grieving too. Also losing the generation above you makes you reflect on your morality. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I thought Matt’s post was kind and appropriate. The woman was his mother in law for many years, he’s likely grieving too. Also losing the generation above you makes you reflect on your morality. 

And mortality too ❤

• Like 7

Losing parents is something that really hits me.  I know it's in the future, but it's so painful......I just can't imagine. I realize that our parents can't live forever, but, it's so hard to consider.  

• Like 4