Type keyword(s) to search

Matt and Caryn

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m thinking Matt’s problem about having the wedding on the farm comes from the fact that he probably can’t control it. Usually the brides parents pay for the affair. They may have wanted to keep it small and intimate. Matt doesn’t do anything in a small way. Between not being able to film it (more $$) and deduct any costs as production costs (any improvements made to facilitate the wedding...which is only a cover...Matt wants to add, change, redo things all the time). Matt either gets his way or he doesn’t play. 

I respect the kids for not wanting to film. I’ve watched 2 of the new David Tutera shows and can’t get over the fact David’s there rushing every move, giving instruction ,setting scenes all through the wedding. It’s not natural. Filming a show is not just a camera going its stop start repeat wait for light etc. not appealing no matter how cheap. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Tori holding up her belly again in the above picture.  Not sure why she keeps doing that, as another posted said is she afraid the baby will fall out.

She may be uncomfortable standing. That's why the maternity store I worked for still sold girdles and belly bands to help support mom's back.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, bobalina said:

She may be uncomfortable standing. That's why the maternity store I worked for still sold girdles and belly bands to help support mom's back.

No, I think she just loves herself pregnant and likes to draw attention if she can.

• Love 3

I don't think Auj knows how to stand any other way.

For Tori, I think it's more, "See, there's a bump, therefore I'm pregnant, not fat." 

She's written about feeling uncomfortable with her body this pregnancy, although she did do the naked belly pic, which I would never think to do if uncomfortable. But I'm not the SM for attention, validation, & a bit of cha ching type.

The silly holding the pregnant belly thing is absolutely everyone pregnant getting their picture taken, not just Tori. 

• Love 3

It’s been a Long time since I was pregnant. However, I distinctly remember the low back pain, and the heavy belly feeling.  Quite honestly I do remember putting my hands under my belly as a way of holding it up a little because it seemed to help. 

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

It’s been a Long time since I was pregnant. However, I distinctly remember the low back pain, and the heavy belly feeling.  Quite honestly I do remember putting my hands under my belly as a way of holding it up a little because it seemed to help. 

I did as well with my twins, as they got heavier. But I don't think that's what they're doing. It seems to me like it's just for the pictures for emphasis.

1 hour ago, justduckey said:

It’s nice that each Matt and Amy are with non-dwarfs bc it makes the grandparents ability to watch their grandchildren and take them on outings without the parents so much easier, I am sure (recent zoo outing, for example).

Matt and Amy managed to raise 4 kids and take rhem places. Neither of them beed an avwrage size partner to perform granny duties.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, B in Lee said:

"ChaCha"?

🤮 I guess “home wrecker” was too long and hard for Jackson and Ember to pronounce, lol.  (And, to be clear, I don’t think that a person can wreck an unwilling person’s home, but Matt is actually their grandfather, so...)

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Matt was obviously not happy, if it wasn't Caryn he would have found someone else.  

But he has too much class to write a book about the cause (Amy) of his unhappiness for the whole world to read.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Matt was obviously not happy, if it wasn't Caryn he would have found someone else.  

Maybe true but that doesn't change the fact that Caryn is a cheap tramp that chased a married man?

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Oldest line in the cheater's handbook.

But true.  Not saying it is right.

3 hours ago, bobalina said:

Maybe true but that doesn't change the fact that Caryn is a cheap tramp that chased a married man?

Maybe he chased her.  

• Love 3
On 9/30/2019 at 1:37 PM, gonecrackers said:

I did as well with my twins, as they got heavier. But I don't think that's what they're doing. It seems to me like it's just for the pictures for emphasis.

Yes It is a thing not just Tori.  google pregnant stars images. A few hold one hand on top and other below. See ? no one has been pregnant like this.

Audrey does it too even in a bikini and there one of the sister-in-law’s doing it together for a photo.  Just one more think I don’t get because I’m old. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

But true.  Not saying it is right.

Maybe he chased her.  

Doesn't matter. A woman with morals wouldn't have tajen up quth a married man. Period. Especially whwn shes around his kids. Cartn is a cheap tramp. And given that she got him to buy her parents house, a goldigger and a user.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, bobalina said:

Doesn't matter. A woman with morals wouldn't have tajen up quth a married man. Period. Especially whwn shes around his kids. Cartn is a cheap tramp. And given that she got him to buy her parents house, a goldigger and a user.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, bobalina said:

Also, a woman with morals would cheat with a "friend's" husband.  Again, to be clear, I'm not absolving Matt, between the infidelity, DUIs, questionable business practices, etc., it's clear he's short on morality.

• Love 6