Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

A Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D & Vinny

New dating show starring Pauly D & Vinny from Jersey Shore.  Premieres April 11, 2019.

Do they make sure you have had the HPV vaccine before you sign up?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

I know very little about the Jersey Shore, except that I think I like The Situation the best out of all the guys and Vinny the least, but I am still going to be watching this because it seems like it will be like the old Celebreality shows. I don't think I'll ever love a season of any television show as much as I loved Daisy of Love.

• Like 5

Just saw another ad for this show, complete with close ups of both guys.  Vinny is not attractive at all.  And the haircut he fussed over so much in Florida, just looks like a bowl cut.  Pauly isn't too bad looking, but the hair!  He's now stuck with that hairstyle the rest of his life.  Yikes.

I was going to ask who'd go on that show, but yeah a famewhore is born every minute.....

• Like 2

Episode 1:

"Double Trouble"

Pauly and Vinny pull the ultimate prank on 20 women who think they are on a celebrity dating show. While some women take it all in stride, others crack under the pressure.

Airs April 11, 2019.

It was more entertaining than I thought it would be.  It is one of those train wrecks you can't help but continue watching.

I see all the Jersey Shore cast will be coming on to "help" Vinny and Pauly choose.  I see Uncle Nino (the perv) will be on too.  How much you want to bet Vinny's Mommy shows up too.

Those women!  Where the producers get them from is beyond me.  What a freakshow of crazies.

Pauly seems really comfortable around a bunch of women and knows how to handle himself.  Vinny is way out of his comfort zone and comes off as very awkward.

• Like 1

I only watched a few episodes of the very early “Jersey Shore”. But how have these guys managed to continue to appear on television 10 years later?  I didn’t find even the younger incarnations very appealing. You would think that after ten years of this kind of  fame, Vinnie would  be a bit “smoother”with girls.  Doubt I’ll be here for the whole season but they certainly casted a bunch of “ guidettes”.

• Like 2

Omg the makeup on the girl from Staten Island was horrendous! I also don't know why they cast a bunch of 22 year olds when the guys are in their 30's and supposedly ready to find someone serious.... I think Pauly D is close to 40 even.

• Like 2

Episode 2:

"Let's Get Ready to Rumble"

Sparks fly when first kisses for Pauly and Vinny make it clear which women are the favorites. Pauly and Vinny duke it out for the chance to take some of the women out on a date. Someone unexpectedly leaves the house.

Airs April 18, 2019.

Yoga girl left the house.  She made no sense when explaining why she was leaving.

There will be no love found with these bunch of crazies,

1 hour ago, meggonzo said:

Who was eliminated?  I had to leave before the ceremony started.

Ashley I think her name was. But, the blonde woman that was constantly talking about THE BUSINESS and couldn't dance for shit.

• Like 2

I don’t watch the Bachelor very much but I have to ask - do the girls in the house usually leave before they are eliminated? This has happened two weeks in a row. Yoga girl must have realized that her “dancing” with beaver shots and posing made her look totally ridiculous and she would never redeem herself. Also, she wasn’t getting the attention she’s used to. Glad to see her gone.  I don’t think that Paulie is sincere about settling down with anyone, so I was glad he spoke to Nikki about not monopolizing him.

• Like 1