Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t remember if I’ve seen a 600 lb life with an active smoker. Does Dr. Now take patients who smoke?

He was angry at Susan when he found out she started smoking again and she was in the low 200s at the time. He won’t do surgery on a smoker because of healing issues. The tissue is ruined.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

702 lbs.    How can that be a surprise to her?     And Dr. Now is going to kick her fanny about the smoking.  

Wow!   Jeanne just spouted everything that she would tell Lola, so can we skip the therapy?   

What a liar!    I normally don't eat lunch?     Who does she think she's kidding?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

What was the comment about a leper colony?  Did mom make a joke?  

I think mom responded to the leper comment by saying, "Yeah, but the lepers would be skinny".  Apparently, she thinks that even lepers have it better then her and sad sack Jeanne.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t remember if I’ve seen a 600 lb life with an active smoker. Does Dr. Now take patients who smoke?

There were a couple and Dr. Now kept fussing at them and told them to stop smoking.

• Love 2

Could be wrong, but I just don't see this working out.  But she's still mobile, as amazing as that is.  After a while all the abuse stories sound hollow.   Oh Jeanne, bariatric surgery isn't a cure.  Come on, tell him you smoke!!!

I see the divorced little people are back, that's surprising.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

He was angry at Susan when he found out she started smoking again and she was in the low 200s at the time. He won’t do surgery on a smoker because of healing issues. The tissue is ruined.

Wasn't Dottie also smoking?

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Used to go to Madison Square Garden every year in the late 70's to see Jethro Tull.... contributed to my hearing loss and tinnitus!   Ian was great showman, standing there on one foot playing flute!  Happy times!!!

Saw Tull at least 2 times in Detroit in the early 70's, maybe 3. That music is still great.

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here it is, her dad likes to make her huge breakfast. 

she doesn't eat lunch, because at noon she's still eating breakfast. 

From your keyboard to God's ears.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Arms across the chest = doesn't want to hear what he's saying.  She talks a good talk, but its everyone else's fault.   She said she normally doesn't eat lunch, that b/c she doesn't stop eating after breakfast begins.  Lying runs in the family it seems.................oranges/lean meat.  Righttttttttttt.

Dr. Now is calling her on this............

• Love 7