Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

Oh my heavens. So not in the mood for this level of whining. My innocently disabled autistic, diabetic, epileptic son has been ill and I’m stressed. He’s non verbal and can’t even honestly complain so shut it with the zoo shit babe.

• Love 12

I'm gonna say it - if you had morals, sweetie, you'd treat your body like a temple and you would have worked on losing weight (I'm gonna give her childhood a pass) before it to the point where you can barely breathe just walking to the car. 

I'm sick of these people not doing a darn thing to help themselves until they get to Dr Now and then all of a sudden 1200 calories a day is doable.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 21
Just now, aliya said:

I'm gonna say it - if you had morals, sweetie, you'd treat your body like a temple and you would have worked on losing weight (I'm gonna give her childhood a pass) before it to the point where you can barely breath just walking to the car. 

I'm sick of these people not doing a darn thing to help themselves until they get to Dr Now and then all of a sudden 1200 calories a day is doable.

Don’t forget, if he doesn’t accept them it’s his fault they will die *eyeroll*

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Hey y’all!  Super late but here’s the situation:

First off, thank you for all the kind words regarding my dad’s passing 6 weeks ago.  I know we all go through it, but it is a road that is hard to travel and I never saw this at 37, but I am making it!

My eating habit tonight is baked chicken and roasted veggies (Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and carrots). 

Im super annoyed at this chick already.  She is a grown adult and behaving like a 10 year old.

That's sounds delicious and is what I want and don't have. Damn.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

If everyone with anxiety/nerves just ate sugar...anxiety would be completely eliminated.  I didn't realize that...why do we spend so much time treating it?!??!

Gee, why didn't my doctor give me a prescription for Mountain Dew instead of Xanax? Would have been so much cheaper!

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Oh boy. Tuned in late tonight, am about 3 minutes in and am already at a loss for words. The cigarettes, the REALLY BIG SODA, the WHIIIIIINING. Have mercy. I can’t even fathom what I’ve missed (the description sounds crazy) so far. 

Also, WTF was that whole riff about lepers??? These two sound like mean girls. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

It just looked like non-stop eating and that can't be right since most folks take breaks between meals, but............ Guess they ain't most folks.

Nomination for the most annoying commercial: the one for the Hilton Garden Inn. I'm surprised that the desk clerk doesn't pull out a gun and take her and himself out! Geez.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

Give the camera crews time, and they'll show any blood they can find.

Maybe Jeanne should think that people are very interested in someone with a film crew following their every move, and some were probably a little worried about her smoking next to the gas pumps, and I bet dropping hot ashes right on the ground.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Nomination for the most annoying commercial: the one for the Hilton Garden Inn. I'm surprised that the desk clerk doesn't pull out a gun and take her and himself out! Geez.

Preach. Me too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Concerned said:

If she went to a cardiologist, he would have a heart attack.

Unknown hundreds of pounds, smokes, and eats half a carton of salt on her breakfast. Poor cardiologist.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Oh My. said:

Hey y’all!  Super late but here’s the situation:

First off, thank you for all the kind words regarding my dad’s passing 6 weeks ago.  I know we all go through it, but it is a road that is hard to travel and I never saw this at 37, but I am making it!

My eating habit tonight is baked chicken and roasted veggies (Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and carrots). 

Im super annoyed at this chick already.  She is a grown adult and behaving like a 10 year old.

Thanks for the update @Oh My. Hugs. 

Just now, Julyolo said:

That would be epic. She could stop overeating and smoking at the same time.

Can you imagine? the whining would go into the red zone. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t remember if I’ve seen a 600 lb life with an active smoker. Does Dr. Now take patients who smoke?

I think that would cause real problems with anesthesia, and with healing after surgery. See - I learned something from Dr. Pimple Popper!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10