Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Jeanne's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down that slope. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Instead of eating yogurt, crackers and bananas, this over 600 pound person ate skinless chicken and oranges!  I noticed they left out the half dozen mini cupcakes she devoured after eating a whole pizza!

Dr Now did not buy for a minute that she ate what her mother claimed she did .. Her family size casserole she ate on her "diet "proved Dr Now right as always.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, AVM said:

I love and respect  Dr Now  with each new episode ,he is like a lifeguard fighting to save drowning swimmers as they fight him in most cases all the way.

Very well said..... 

• Love 6

Wow, saddest most hopeless episode ever.  If anyone in town saw the episodes I'm sure that Social Services had already been there. If there was poop encrusted on Jeanne's leg before, it's gonna be there again.   Barbara had her horrendous infected hernia issues fixed and should feel much better physically but imagine how guilty she feels because she was away while hubby passed. I wonder how she's been able to constantly feed Jeanne and the 9 dogs?  House likely to get even filthier as she deals with depression.  Jeanne says she needs lots of food to deal with it, mommy better get busy hitting up the fast food joints.   Not sure when this was filmed but I'm absolutely sure that she's bedridden now.  Sad.  

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

And she was another one saying how much she wanted the surgery..... as if that will just magically make the pounds disappear.... girl you have to work at it! 

After all these seasons these people seem to think surgery is a magic pill.  Poof!!! All your food related issues are gone!! Poof!!! You are skinny.    

• Love 14
36 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

“I’m not one to show my emotions,” says the woman who’s perpetually whining.

This has been the season of the brat. Even with the “no one is like me,” mantra, we’ve seen it often recently. If we’ve seen it, Dr. Now has for sure seen it, as he said. 

I'm tired of these grown women who say "my mom had to work two jobs so she wasn't around to take care of me."  I mean, I understand that it's hard to not have your mom around as much as you would like.  But your mom was out there working her butt off to feed and clothe you, and was probably doing the best that she knew how.  I know that's a hard thing for children to understand, but you're a grown-up now.  Surely your perspective has changed a bit?

I'm also suspicious of her claim about grandma's abuse.  She said something like "the things she punished me for were ridiculous."  Were they really, or did you just not want to do things like pick up your stuff and take a bath and stuff?  Because you don't seem to do that stuff now.

16 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Barbara had her horrendous infected hernia issues fixed and should feel much better physically but imagine how guilty she feels because she was away while hubby passed. I wonder how she's been able to constantly feed Jeanne and the 9 dogs?  House likely to get even filthier as she deals with depression. 

I'm guessing Dad did a lot of that.  The house wasn't exactly clean at the beginning, but I think it got worse at the end.  I have a feeling it's all going to go downhill fast now that the dad is gone.  

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Don't hold back, lol!!!!

What this episode exposed was mental illness and how destructive it is on the entire family,I believe Jeanne is as mentally ill as her father and her Mother is a kind trapped soul with her own problems ,in Dr Now's office after the doctor read the riot act to Jeanne her eyes went blank in very scary way...  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, 88Keys said:

I'm tired of these grown women who say "my mom had to work two jobs so she wasn't around to take care of me."  I mean, I understand that it's hard to not have your mom around as much as you would like.  But your mom was out there working her butt off to feed and clothe you, and was probably doing the best that she knew how.  I know that's a hard thing for children to understand, but you're a grown-up now.  Surely your perspective has changed a bit?

I'm also suspicious of her claim about grandma's abuse.  She said something like "the things she punished me for were ridiculous."  Were they really, or did you just not want to do things like pick up your stuff and take a bath and stuff?  Because you don't seem to do that stuff now.

I'm guessing Dad did a lot of that.  The house wasn't exactly clean at the beginning, but I think it got worse at the end.  I have a feeling it's all going to go downhill fast now that the dad is gone.  

And how is mom going to be able to wipe her butt or go get/make her food when she can barely move from surgery? I am starting to think the mom is going to drop dead one day and Jeanne is going to be in for a rude awakening. I don't think there is anyone to care for her. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Downhill ? Honey if they weren't there already at the bottom I cant imagine any worse .Death would be a release from that living hell...

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

This is the kind of episode that leaves me horribly depressed, because there's just no good outcome that I can forsee. Jeanne is a waste of skin and air and seemed totally detached from reality. She refuses to listen to anyone who might try to help her because that would mean taking responsibility for her own behavior. We've seen some monumentally pathetic individuals and Jeanne is without question one of the worst.

I have little tolerance for self-pity and this show gives it to us by the boatload. Lots of people have shitty things happen to them, but they don't let their lives just go totally to shit. Jeanne blames everyone for her problems. Her mother had to work (like most normal people) and held down two jobs. Her grandmother was "abusive" and her father had mental health issues (which I'm not going to downplay). Her mother is now a slave to this creature that just lives in the house like a bloated tick. She complains that she has "no life" and that she's like a "piece of furniture" in the house (albeit one that has to shit in a portable commode and needs someone to wipe her ass for her). But doing the least thing to try to help herself? That's asking far too much for someone who wants to paint herself as the world's biggest (no pun intended) victim.

Now she's got one parent gone and her mother may not last much longer since she can't take care of herself (since Jeanne needs so much daily care). Jeanne was right about one thing... one day she is going to fall asleep and not wake up because there's no way that her body isn't just going to give out on her.  

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

And how is mom going to be able to wipe her butt or go get/make her food when she can barely move from surgery? I am starting to think the mom is going to drop dead one day and Jeanne is going to be in for a rude awakening. I don't think there is anyone to care for her. 

The pattern we see in most cases is the 600lbsers  are beyond needy and consider themselves life's victims ,meanwhile the demand care and feeding while acting like bullies ..or royalty and as if something is owed to them.

• Love 10

the mom will die and she will wind up in a nursing home.  The nursing home will not bring her more than the normal food amount and she will lose some weight. She is only 27, what does she think is going to happen when her mom goes? She doesn't drive either.  She said once she got on disability get mom quit her job,  I wonder if that is why the mom was feeding her so much on the diet.  I don't blame her for not wanting to go back to work, in her bad health though and having jeanne to deal with.  But maybe in the back of her mind, if Jeanne gets skinny she is forced back to work, so can't allow that to happen. that diet meal was a pound of chop meat and a bag of shredded cheese with sour cream, protien!!!!

• Love 5

OMG! This was one episode where I wish I could have live-chatted with you guys (hilarious as always BTW!) I don't even know where to start - all that pigging out, 700 lbs, smoking, with a poop infested infection?!?!? And those poor dogs - I'm sure they're horribly neglected considering this group is too damn lazy to wipe everytime. And I KNEW right after that first appointment with Dr. Now that there was no way she was going to lose much weight. Too many oranges! 

Sometimes I want to yell at the screen "you know you're being filmed right?" You'd think they'd clean up a bit knowing a film crew is arriving (BTW, I'd love to see a special episode where the film crews tell us how they feel filming messes like this.)

Also, I hate to sell out the sisterhood but the women this season have been very unlikable, unmotivated or just outright boring. The men, on the other hand, are killing it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, WonTon said:

OMG! This was one episode where I wish I could have live-chatted with you guys (hilarious as always BTW!) I don't even know where to start - all that pigging out, 700 lbs, smoking, with a poop infested infection?!?!? And those poor dogs - I'm sure they're horribly neglected considering this group is too damn lazy to wipe everytime. And I KNEW right after that first appointment with Dr. Now that there was no way she was going to lose much weight. Too many oranges! 

Sometimes I want to yell at the screen "you know you're being filmed right?" You'd think they'd clean up a bit knowing a film crew is arriving (BTW, I'd love to see a special episode where the film crews tell us how they feel filming messes like this.)

Also, I hate to sell out the sisterhood but the women this season have been very unlikable, unmotivated or just outright boring. The men, on the other hand, are killing it!

Isn't that true! 

• Love 4

I may be too cynical, but I'm suspicious of Jeanne's tales of woe from her past.    When Dr. Now or anyone else said anything to her about taking responsibility, or doing anything to change her life, she turned on the tears, and started spouting tales about why she shouldn't be expected to do anything.  

I'm betting someone from the Sheriff's office was feeding the dogs, or they found someone to do it.     I couldn't believe the mother said she was going to sleep on the same mattress her husband or whatever he was died on, and stayed on for days.

The only thing that will help that trailer is to take out the few vital papers they need, and then haul it away, and buy another trailer furnished that goes in the same place.    Mobile homes need immediate attention to maintenance, and I doubt they ever did anything about issues in that trailer, so I'm sure it's beyond cleaning or repair.

I will be shocked if Jeanne and her mother live out the year.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

This is the kind of episode that leaves me horribly depressed, because there's just no good outcome that I can forsee. Jeanne is a waste of skin and air and seemed totally detached from reality. She refuses to listen to anyone who might try to help her because that would mean taking responsibility for her own behavior. We've seen some monumentally pathetic individuals and Jeanne is without question one of the worst.

I have little tolerance for self-pity and this show gives it to us by the boatload. Lots of people have shitty things happen to them, but they don't let their lives just go totally to shit. Jeanne blames everyone for her problems. Her mother had to work (like most normal people) and held down two jobs. Her grandmother was "abusive" and her father had mental health issues (which I'm not going to downplay). Her mother is now a slave to this creature that just lives in the house like a bloated tick. She complains that she has "no life" and that she's like a "piece of furniture" in the house (albeit one that has to shit in a portable commode and needs someone to wipe her ass for her). But doing the least thing to try to help herself? That's asking far too much for someone who wants to paint herself as the world's biggest (no pun intended) victim.

Now she's got one parent gone and her mother may not last much longer since she can't take care of herself (since Jeanne needs so much daily care). Jeanne was right about one thing... one day she is going to fall asleep and not wake up because there's no way that her body isn't just going to give out on her.  

The elephant in the room isn't Jeanne age 39 , its mental illness,her father was diagnosed with Schizophrenia, one look you could see he wasn't well enough to care for himself ,neither is she ,meanwhile the mother life has been a living hell for the choices she made in her life,, starting with having a baby out of wedlock with mentally ill man .

Edited by AVM
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

the mom will die and she will wind up in a nursing home.  The nursing home will not bring her more than the normal food amount and she will lose some weight. She is only 27, what does she think is going to happen when her mom goes? She doesn't drive either.  She said once she got on disability get mom quit her job,  I wonder if that is why the mom was feeding her so much on the diet.  I don't blame her for not wanting to go back to work, in her bad health though and having jeanne to deal with.  But maybe in the back of her mind, if Jeanne gets skinny she is forced back to work, so can't allow that to happen. that diet meal was a pound of chop meat and a bag of shredded cheese with sour cream, protien!!!!

I think Jeanne is 39. Either way, its the only life she knows. Its too late for her. She's like the Assantis, too dysfunctional, too mired in her own crazy. I feel bad for her mother. Sometimes when you look at her sad, worn out face, you can see the ghost of what was once a pretty young woman. What a shitty hand she was dealt.

• Love 13

Jeanne said she had to quit dr now's program cause they have no one to stay with the dogs.  They are 4 hours away so they don't have to move there,  just find an occasional dog sitter.  Just another excuse to give up on the only life line handed to her.  She thinks another life line will magically appear, lol. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Jeanne is 39. Either way, its the only life she knows. Its too late for her. She's like the Assantis, too dysfunctional, too mired in her own crazy. I feel bad for her mother. Sometimes when you look at her sad, worn out face, you can see the ghost of what was once a pretty young woman. What a shitty hand she was dealt.

Amen, my God that horrible wound Dr Now fixed for her Mother would have killed most people,and yet she kept on ..

Edited by AVM
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

you are right she is 39, so not long for this world 

• Love 4

Yes, those dogs-lying on Jeanne's bed- were all scratching and biting their fleas. That means there are fleas jumping out of the carpet/rugs, and all over the furniture and bedding. I assume Jeanne's skin is such a mess that Dr. Now didn't even notice the bites. 

Small thing, but it bothers me every time I hear it: I think the show needs to make the patients stop referring to 'weight loss surgery'. Crazy as most of them are, it just reinforces the idea that the surgery is magical, and that the patient won't have to do/change anything. 

I wonder if TLC has any kind of 'mission statement' about this show. I just don't understand why they would choose this person, it seems kind of cruel, honestly. I can understand showing some failures for the sake of pragmatism, but this verged on freak show, especially the way they waited til the end to show the extent of the almost 'Hoarders'-level of filth. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

Another thing I noticed about Jeanne is she didn't even have enough self awareness to lie and say "I have to quit Dr. Now's program, but I'm going to try to make better food choices so I can be healthy enough to help take care of my mom."  I know the 600 pounders don't write those voice overs themselves, but I'm sure it's stuff taken from interviews with producers.

I don't like saying people are beyond hope, as long as a person has their mind and breath in their lungs, they're capable of receiving help, but Jeanne is totally stuck.  I don't know if it's her personality disorder(s) or trauma (real or fake, I believe she believes those things happened to her), whatever it is, she's going to reject real help as long as her mom is still alive.  If Jeanne doesn't die first from inhaling mold and dog dookie or gets sepsis from that shit covered wound.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AVM said:

meanwhile the mother life has been a living hell for the choices she made in her life,, starting with having a baby out of wedlock with mentally ill man .

My heart breaks for her mother. Because while I do think she has been enabling her daughter's eating, it's obvious that she has pretty much sacrificed her entire life for Jeanne and put her own health at risk. She's just not capable of caring for Jeanne in the way that Jeanne needs (and that includes ignoring her demands for food), keeping the house in some kind of order and dealing with Jeanne's mentally ill father. Her mother hasn't been caring for herself and sooner or later, she's going to kill herself by sheer neglect. 

I got so fed up with Jeanne's complaints about being on a "restricted diet" and her delusion that this magical surgery will make all her problems go away. She doesn't get that if she's serious about losing weight, the way she had been eating will be a thing of the past forever. And as far as Jeanne is concerned, I can't help from thinking that she was more afraid of losing her caretaker than actually being worried about her mother's well being.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

My heart breaks for her mother. Because while I do think she has been enabling her daughter's eating, it's obvious that she has pretty much sacrificed her entire life for Jeanne and put her own health at risk. She's just not capable of caring for Jeanne in the way that Jeanne needs (and that includes ignoring her demands for food), keeping the house in some kind of order and dealing with Jeanne's mentally ill father. Her mother hasn't been caring for herself and sooner or later, she's going to kill herself by sheer neglect. 

I got so fed up with Jeanne's complaints about being on a "restricted diet" and her delusion that this magical surgery will make all her problems go away. She doesn't get that if she's serious about losing weight, the way she had been eating will be a thing of the past forever. And as far as Jeanne is concerned, I can't help from thinking that she was more afraid of losing her caretaker than actually being worried about her mother's well being.

Jeanne takes no responsibility for her own life regardless which did or did not take place during her childhood ,which leads me to believe that she is as mentally ill as her father if not worse.. and no surgery can fix that...

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

100% agree with this. Mom busted her ass to make money and take care of Jeanne, and then when Jeanne got disability (which is still wtf to me) mom still had to care for her. Hernias are painful and I almost wonder if Mom kept putting Jeanne ahead of her own needs because it’s all she knows.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Sometimes I think this show should be called "I Accuse My Parents."

Amen, Normal people would grow up and get the hell away  from them ,if the parents were so bad and abusive ,yet these perennial 600lbs victims turn their parents,  into full-time servants and wreck their lives too.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, 88Keys said:

I agree with this.  The cleanest we saw the house was after they made their first trip.  It didn’t even look that messy when dad had been left alone for a night, just kind of that overall dinge that comes with poverty, old stuff, yellowing fabrics from smoking,  having too much clutter, etc. (Not that poor = dirty, but worn stuff tends to look dirty, more so on screen.)  It was far from spotless, but looked like he had thrown away trash from the floors and maybe ran a vacuum.  

The ladies were living in squalor, though, and he probably couldn’t get on top of it with them around.  After he passed, it was even more disturbing. 

Edited by CousinOliver
Clarification
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, AVM said:

I love and respect  Dr Now  with each new episode ,he is like a lifeguard fighting to save drowning swimmers as they fight him in most cases all the way.

Yes! He’s being honest — but she’ll show him! 

“I want to be out of the hospital,” [where they cut off the cupcakes and try to make me responsible for myself.]

I can’t imagine going from the all-food-all-the-time to 1200 low fat calories a day. I eat about that in a day and it’s not always easy. But I also eat about that per day because I knew I had to change my health. So while I have some empathy, no one can do for Jeanne what she refuses to do for herself. 

As far as “grandma made me smoke”, I wonder if that was grandma’s attempt at weight control for her granddaughter. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Oh she showed him all right:  She showed him what a petulant brat she could be, and just how unpleasant her personality really is!!  She also showed everyone that thing bleeding from her.....from her.......whatever (I am eating lunch) so yeah...she showed him!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

When Jeanne's father passed, she seemed to express absolutely zero emotion. I felt so horrible for her mother, who not only just lost her husband (that she sacrificed herself to care for) but is now stuck with having to care for her lump of a daughter while trying to physically heal herself. 

And that closing voice over from Jeanne, how she's done with Dr. Now because of circumstances beyond her control and how it's not a good time for her to be giving up food but somewhere there's something that will help her... I just wanted to scream. My only question is if she's going to die before she kills her mother because that's the only outcome I see here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

“I want to be out of the hospital,” [where they cut off the cupcakes and try to make me responsible for myself.]

I can’t imagine going from the all-food-all-the-time to 1200 low fat calories a day. I eat about that in a day and it’s not always easy. But I also eat about that per day because I knew I had to change my health. So while I have some empathy, no one can do for Jeanne what she refuses to do for herself. 

As far as “grandma made me smoke”, I wonder if that was grandma’s attempt at weight control for her granddaughter. 

The only way to control Jeanne's eating would be to wire her jaws shut,they used to do that years ago  when extreme weight loss was needed and you drank every through a straw ,long  before lap-band surgery came about.

Edited by AVM
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, AVM said:

The only way to control Jeanne's eating would be to wire her jaws shut,they used to do that years ago  when extreme weight loss was needed and you drank every through a straw ,long  before lap-band surgery came about.

An upside to that:  No one has to listen to her whine anymore!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

I don't even want to imagine the smell in that house. Those poor dogs. They deserve so much better than that.

As for Jeanne, I knew from the first minute she sat in Dr Now's office, arms crossed with a sullen expression on her face that this was never going to work for her. But I'm glad she was able to shove it to Dr Now with her impressive "8lbs in 2 months" weight loss. Way to go, girl.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

An upside to that:  No one has to listen to her whine anymore!

Nope....you can still talk. Doesn’t help.

I also know someone who’s totally gaining with the lap band.

But, weight loss surgery is magic, right?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, AVM said:

Actually if she had to physically get her own food and not be waited on hand and foot it would work. Or bring her only healthy stuff.  You can’t get it on your own you eat what I give you.  Want a smoke?  Go get your own pack at the store  

I have never been so icked out by an ep but I’m fairly new to this show.  Her attitude was also horrible.  Her crossed arms pissy response to the doc was eye opening  can you imagine how awful she is to her only support if she doesn’t get her way?

I noticed all the burning candles. Has to smell horrid in there between the potty, her dirty body, the dogs, the trash, cigs. I wonder how often her potty gets dumped?  Someone needs to get those dogs out of there. They deserve better. I’m sorry about the dad but honestly I’m glad he doesn’t have to live that way now. 

This one had a much darker tone than the few I have seen. Made me even more grateful for my life. 

• Love 15

I hope somebody who knows where these ladies live notifies the Salvation Army or a similar organization. Obviously this is a situation of their own making, but many, many people get into trouble they can't get out of by themselves (drugs, failing health/illness, old age, poverty, etc.,) and people are willing to help them. I am vehemently anti-religion but I volunteered for the Salvation Army for many years and this is what they do. You call them, tell them you need help with whatever (seriously just about anything) and volunteers will show up at your door and do it. We didn't spout anything religious while doing chores nor did we leave any religious pamphlets. I have absolutely zero religious or spiritual bones in my body but I volunteered because of the community service group. There are service groups/organizations willing to do these things for people as part of their civic duty or because of basic human decency. I hope they make a call, or somebody makes a call on their behalf. If not for Jeanne and Barbara, then for the dogs. I bet there are many dog lovers who would come and help. I don't think it would take much to improve their lives significantly -- they seem to have set a very low bar. Ha!

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

That was extremely depressing, hopeless, and sad. Jeanne will die in that bed. She doesn't seem to understand that surgery isn't what is going to help her. Only she can make the change with her eating disorder. Sadly, she's not mentally capable of understanding that. 

I wonder how they recruit people for the show???  Who, and under what circumstances, did someone from Jeanne's family (maybe church) contact the producers???  Everything about the episode highlighted the family situation which was DIRE on every level.  I'm unclear what the person who referred Jeanne for this world-wide exposure was trying to accomplish.  Maybe "shock therapy""???  

Further, I'm unclear about why, after understanding the invasion of the family's living space (complete with graphic, disgusting scenes of living conditions and personal hygiene) they decided it was a good idea to be on the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

This episode could easily have also functioned as an episode of hoarders.  Minus the part where they do anything to fix it.  Actually, it kind of fits with the theme since she didn't do anything to lose weight either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I think there’s a glimmer of hope in poundticipants that there will be this one little change and they’ll lose weight and all will be good in the world. 

Some come to an understanding that it doesn’t work like that. Some don’t.  

• Love 4

I just realized today that while her mother was in surgery she stayed in her room..in bed. This is a hospital,they have wheelchairs she could not get up and sit in a wheelchair in the surgical waiting room? Now Houston has a lot of hospitals so mom may have been operated on in a nother hospital but still I would think arrangements would have been made. I am not sure Dad laid in the bed two long I have the feeling that he called every day but maybe not.

• Love 4

That big bowl she ate right after the spiel about no carbs, looks like spaghetti. Spagetti and meatballs- or ground beef meat sauce,  with cheese. I backed it up a few times, Im not sure but it does not look like any kind of meat or vegetable. Im sure these people are not making julienned squash lol

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

I wonder how they recruit people for the show???  Who, and under what circumstances, did someone from Jeanne's family (maybe church) contact the producers???  Everything about the episode highlighted the family situation which was DIRE on every level.  I'm unclear what the person who referred Jeanne for this world-wide exposure was trying to accomplish.  Maybe "shock therapy""???  

Further, I'm unclear about why, after understanding the invasion of the family's living space (complete with graphic, disgusting scenes of living conditions and personal hygiene) they decided it was a good idea to be on the show.

Jeanne mentioned being on disability,I wonder do case workers every make house-calls ?

Edited by AVM
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, AVM said:

Jeanne mentioned being on disability,I wonder due case workers every make house-calls ?

As there are no children in the home, I do not believe they make house calls.  I believe Jeanne has to be re-certified every few years to continue in the system; however, that would be done through her visiting her doctor. 

I recall her saying that her condition had deteriorated significantly in recent months so perhaps when here next MD re-cert appt was scheduled and she needed medical transport to get to the office, maybe a red flag would be raised to get a home healthcare worker into the home. 

HOWEVER, again, as there are no children in the home (and they, I presume, own the home) no outside agency would be permitted on the premises without the permission of the owners.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4