Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Proof Hurts

Message added by Door County Cherry

Posts should be about the show. They should not be about fans, fan bases or fan behavior of the housewives. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, langford peel said:

I think Lisa has had enough of the nonsense of pretending that Kyle is her friend or that any of these nonentities mean anything to her life.

She was so open and vulnerable on the balcony when she spoke from the heart as to how the death of her brother made her realize what is important in her life. 

The RHOBH does not make the cut.

Hum. I read that situation totally differently. I think she was trying to get Kyle to talk about her relationship with her sisters. She asked Kyle if she had talked to her sisters and then went into the "They will be gone so soon" thing. I thought it was a set up to get Kyle to talk about Kim. In previous seasons, she would always act concerned about Kyle's family, mostly to get dirt and bring out the negative parts of Kyle's life. That was my read anyway. I thought the whole thing was pretty obvious so that Kyle would soften and talk about her concerns with Kim. Kyle's coldness to me, came off as suspicion, and she was not falling for it.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Lisa Rinna does some "homeless (?) soup kitchen" event for charity too. 

IIRC, Rinna works with Project Angel Food and has for quite a few years.

There are a lot of things I dislike about Rinna, but that ain't one of them.

• Love 11
On 3/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, Drumpf1737 said:

Yeah but the probability of him getting killed is a lot higher. It's not a good analogy to use when speaking to someone whose child is a cop or in the military, but you knew that. And I'm pretty sure Erika is NEVER worried about who is on her side because unlike the rest of these sorry hoes, she can take care of herself. It's apparent she doesn't give a damn about sides, since she's been going up against LVP since her first episode.

Electricians have a higher death rate than cops.  Erika was projecting, probably from her own guilt about having left her son on the east coast so that she could puruse the fine art of cocktail waitressing on the west coast when her son was like seven.  There is likely nothing that could persuade me that Eirka was right, or even approximating right in that argument.  She pulled the cop card and it was disgusting.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:32 PM, smores said:

This is what I do not understand about this particular defense.  Teddi realizes she was set up.  Ok, then why did you go through with it?  Because you're saying you were set up to reveal this info about Dorit and you were being used, so you did not go through with it.  But, yet we SAW you at VDPDs saying to your daughter "Do you recognize her?" and then facilitating the conversation about how Dorit dumped the dog.  The entire story would NOT have come out if you had not asked your daughter that question.  So, how were you set up again?  What exactly did you hold back on?  How were you coerced into having words tumble out of your mouth that you were against saying?

I have decided to revise my opinion about Teddi's involvement in this.  She is slimy, but isn't that text between her and Blizzard, "bring the dog and I'll say it looks like Dorit's" simply an overview as to how the sausage is made?  This is a reality show, after all.  It was simply a text to set up a storyline, that was unfairly allowed to leak to air somehow.  I think that, before I judge Teddi again, I will need to keep in mind that Dorit had alllegedly been avoiding her at events for months, and Teddi was going to go onscreen to point out something that was true, albeit in a contrived way.

Until all of the emails and Texas between the Housewives and production are leaked, I'm not in a position to judge Teddi on setting up a scene, and I was wrong to say she was a bitch for writing these Texas in the first place (I say she's slimy, because this is shitty behavior, but I believe each and every one of them have texts to this effect.  Can you imagine Rinna's texts?!?). So, until I see it all, I have no room to call this out for anything  other than production shenanigans that somehow made it to film.  I lost respect for Teddi, but I'm sure I'd lose respect for all of them if I saw their communications with production. 

I would pay good money to gain access to the texts between LVP and production.  I bet several greenbacks that they are a lot more salacious than, "bring the 'x' and I'll say it looks like it belong to 'y." Give me a break. I think the general audience got played here.  I don't see evidence of a smoking gun against Teddi.  I would like to read the texts in full before I pay them any more mind.  

• Love 9
16 hours ago, langford peel said:

Lisa Vanderpumps involvent in the fight against the Yulin massacres are as far from image polishing as you can get. She is obviously dedicated to saving those dogs and devotes a lot of money and time to the fight. It is just not fair to call it image polishing.

16 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Feeding the homeless and tirelessly campaigning for an end to animal torture?

That heartless bitch!

She should be filmed making a sack lunch and driving around until she finds someone who needs it!

LVP’s charities might help in her businesses and fool some people into thinking she has empathy, but none of her charity work translates into kindness toward those who operate on an equal social footing. She’s still an entitled, manipulative horror toward others (especially women), likely because they are a threat to her narcissistic view of herself.

• Love 3
On 3/14/2019 at 6:43 AM, Dutchgirl said:

The timing is interesting...for 9 seasons Kyle has respected Lisa's pink obsession. So why is she so empowered to wear pink now, and on that particular day? It's a not-so subtle message to Lisa, "I win. You have no power".

It's like the red scrunchie in Heathers. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

Yeah, but did she feed the "bums"?

When you say this, you must toss your head back and LAUGH hysterically at using a derogatory word for the people you’re “helping”!! She really cracks herself up. 

• Love 6

A few un-Lucy, Lucy, Apple Juice-related tidbits:

1)  Please let Denise go into all the details of the night that got so dark she filed for divorce the next day!

2) Dorit's accent at the lunch where she was switching from her normal (?) speaking voice to the faux Spanish accent when ordering was hysterical.  That woman is such a phony baloney.

3) The wine goblets at Lisa's house were AH-mazing!  

Doggygate:

Do you think that Lisa is protesting so much because Ken really, really didn't want this whole shit storm exposed on air and Lisa went behind his back to make sure it got out?  He seemed genuinely pissed when Blizzard showed up and Lisa said numerous times that Ken and Sessa got into a screaming match about letting the tidbit on air.  

This storyline is so over though.  Everyone was in the wrong, including Lisa.  Teddi is really coming out the worst.  Why does she keep saying she couldn't go through with it, when we all clearly saw her at VPD talking about how that dog was the dog formerly owned by Dorit?  

Edited by Kerrey92
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Hum. I read that situation totally differently. I think she was trying to get Kyle to talk about her relationship with her sisters. She asked Kyle if she had talked to her sisters and then went into the "They will be gone so soon" thing. I thought it was a set up to get Kyle to talk about Kim. In previous seasons, she would always act concerned about Kyle's family, mostly to get dirt and bring out the negative parts of Kyle's life. That was my read anyway. I thought the whole thing was pretty obvious so that Kyle would soften and talk about her concerns with Kim. Kyle's coldness to me, came off as suspicion, and she was not falling for it.

Lisa specifically said that she did NOT want to dredge up the whole situation with Kyle and her sisters, but that she wanted to say that after what she had gone through with her brother, she sees things clearly in that all of the little stuff didn't matter.  She couldn't remember a single fight, she knew they'd had them but not one of them mattered, etc.  So, she wasn't trying to get her to talk about them at all, in fact, she specified that she didn't want to discuss the topic, just that she wanted to say, now that I've lost my brother, I wish I'd never wasted a day fighting with him about something stupid, please learn from my lesson.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Kerrey92 said:

1)  Please let Denise go into all the details of the night that got so dark she filed for divorce the next day!

2) Dorit's accent at the lunch where she was switching from her normal (?) speaking voice to the faux Spanish accent when ordering was hysterical.  That woman is such a phony baloney.

Doggygate:

Do you think that Lisa is protesting so much because Ken really, really didn't want this whole shit storm exposed on air and Lisa went behind his back to make sure it got out?  He seemed genuinely pissed when Blizzard showed up and Lisa said numerous times that Ken and Sessa got into a screaming match about letting the tidbit on air.  

This storyline is so over though.  Everyone was in the wrong, including Lisa.  Teddi is really coming out the worst.  Why does she keep saying she couldn't go through with it, when we all clearly saw her at VPD talking about how that dog was the dog formerly owned by Dorit?  

And she keeps peppering that with "I don't lie; I never lie; never will you hear me tell a lie!"

Well we're hearing you tell one now, bish.  How about that?

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Kerrey92 said:

Doggygate:

He literally was laughing with Blizzard when he got there. 

8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Yes, an old LVP tactic - poking vulnerable spots, for gossip and to hurt. Good on Kyle for not falling for it.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, JD5166 said:

When you say this, you must toss your head back and LAUGH hysterically at using a derogatory word for the people you’re “helping”!! She really cracks herself up. 

Seriously, I think I counted 4 bad Kyle jokes (followed by the laugh) in the trailer for this season alone.

5 hours ago, Kerrey92 said:

Doggygate:

In one of Teddi's texts that hasn't been shown on the show (yet?), John Blizzard does say that Ken has emphatically told him not to say anything while LVP has encouraged him to say something...

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Seriously, I think I counted 4 bad Kyle jokes (followed by the laugh) in the trailer for this season alone.

In one of Teddi's texts that hasn't been shown on the show (yet?), John Blizzard does say that Ken has emphatically told him not to say anything while LVP has encouraged him to say something...

If it hasn't been shown yet, how do you know? 

Is Teddi whispering sweet nothings in your ears? 😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 3/14/2019 at 7:29 AM, Giselle said:

Just to push Lisa's buttons I'd like all the ladies one at a time to show up in pink and bring a friggin accessory dog even if they have to borrow one. Just to mock her.

While I like seeing the level of luxury she brings I can't stand her pretention. I find her repetitive and tedious. I can do with out all the animals, I've seen that scene a thousands times and it's old.

Not interested at all in her supposed spinoff show.

Wow. That's EXACTLY how I feel about LVP. 

Puppygate: It's stupid. These women are frenemies AT BEST and always want to make the other look bad. Be it lawsuits, affairs, returned dogs, failed businesses, etc. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Stenbeck said:

Wow. That's EXACTLY how I feel about LVP. 

Puppygate: It's stupid. These women are frenemies AT BEST and always want to make the other look bad. Be it lawsuits, affairs, returned dogs, failed businesses, etc

Sure, it is stupid, but puppygate is front and center?

The other ladies have many problems...lawsuits, lawsuits, and more lawsuits...and we get to see puppygate? I guess because you can’t talk about a lawsuit, real estate fraud, bankruptcy, or who knows what else, but you can talk about a puppy. Maybe if LVP had sued Dorit for the 5K for violating the contract, then talk about that might have been verboten too.  

AND I do feel bad about Lucy! Maybe, lol, I might say, and it has been said up thread, is that is LVP is guilty of being too nice to Dumbo Dorito and her boiled ham of a husband. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

If it hasn't been shown yet, how do you know? 

Is Teddi whispering sweet nothings in your ears? 😊

I just looked at Teddi's twitter, and she posted texts where (presumably, because I can't see the name. Let's be honest, it's probably from Rinna's phone 😉 ) Blizzard says:

"I'm just getting mixed messages

Hahaha

Like Lisa: Tell her

Ken: Don't say anything!!!"

And like Teddi, Blizzard is incapable of lying, right? The only person on this show who could ever possibly lie is LVP 😉 Blizzard's words and motives should never be questioned.

At this point, I kinda hope Lisa did scheme to have Dorit outed. All the dumb dumbs and their - the truth! It's important! Tell the truth! So why the contradiction when it comes to telling the truth about Dorit? There's your truth, ladies, Dorit dumped a dog. (And her husband posted a picture of himself looking all sad and victimized --  by a 10 week old puppy.  Beyond cringey.)

• Love 13
18 hours ago, smores said:

Lisa specifically said that she did NOT want to dredge up the whole situation with Kyle and her sisters, but that she wanted to say that after what she had gone through with her brother, she sees things clearly in that all of the little stuff didn't matter.  She couldn't remember a single fight, she knew they'd had them but not one of them mattered, etc.  So, she wasn't trying to get her to talk about them at all, in fact, she specified that she didn't want to discuss the topic, just that she wanted to say, now that I've lost my brother, I wish I'd never wasted a day fighting with him about something stupid, please learn from my lesson.

No, she said to Kyle that she didn't want to bring up her sisters (but she obviously did want to bring them up, since she brought them up), she rambled for awhile, while looking at Kyle with big eyes and a soft teary voice, trying to look sincere and dramatic. And then Lisa said, "I know it hurts you with your sisters and you want to fix it" or something like that. Kyle said, "I love my family, what can I say?" but looked really pissed off. I thought the whole exchange came off as super duper fake. I believe Lisa is hurting, but she was also trying to create a scene for the cameras. At Kyle's expense.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, smores said:

Ha!  @bravofan27 beat me to it!  My comment was that if she specifically said she didn't want to bring it up - she wanted to bring it up.  Also - LVP may be tired of Kyle, but I think Kyle is just as tired of her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:44 AM, Pickles said:

The scenes in the dorm at Georgetown. I guess Georgetown really wanted the publicity. Interesting that there was not one other person in the dorm that we saw. Was it really move in weekend or was the whole trip staged for Bravo filming? I hope Sophia got admitted there through her own hard work. 

Sophia is attending George Washington University, not Georgetown.  Big difference.  Huge.

• Love 4

George Washington has an acceptance rate of 30%--> USC is 13%, Georgetown 16%. So GW is by far easier to get into than the schools that have been exposed these days.  It's possible she got in on her own, I know many people who have gone there that aren't that bright. At all. haha. And everyone there is rich. Anyone who would pay to get their kid into school, I would hope would at least choose a competitive school.

Edited by bravofan27
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Sophia is attending George Washington University, not Georgetown.  Big difference.  Huge.

6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

George Washington has an acceptance rate of 30%--> USC is 13%, Georgetown 16%. So GW is by far easier to get into than the schools that have been exposed these days.  It's possible she got in on her own, I know many people who have gone there that aren't that bright. At all. haha. And everyone there is rich. Anyone who would pay to get their kid into school, I would hope would at least choose a competitive school.

Everyone there is NOT rich. And I found most of my classmates bright, but perhaps I’m just not that bright? And while it’s not the Ivy League, when I went there, it was a Top 50 school so I consider that competitive. Most of the students I knew there were highly motivated, heavily invested in politics and social issues, and worked their asses off at internships and multiple jobs each semester. It’s a very different environment from the one at Georgetown (where some friends went) and I assume USC (but I didn’t know anyone personally there). 

Kyle drives me crazy, but I haven’t gotten the impression that she, Mauricio or her daughters are idiots. Clueless sometimes, yes, but not dumb. Maybe Sophia saw something in the school she liked that was different than other schools? Picking a college strictly strictly based on ranking or competiveness is pretty absurd in my opinion- picking a college based on a student’s needs in terms of major, campus environment, location, etc. is just as important in determining success after college. 

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 13
On 3/15/2019 at 3:31 PM, smores said:

Exactly! Thank you, I heard the same exact thing.

• Love 11
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, raiderred1 said:

Sunshine23, your post made me giggle because my mom sent 3 of us off and was probably thinking, "Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!"

I guess most parents think, however briefly, "what will we do with their room after they leave" and start measuring for drapes or whatever.  I know I would.   Of course, these rich people don't have space issues as we do.   LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Dorito fake accent and all was wrong to not return the dog - she signed a contract. Period. I don't care who outed her or released the information or whatever. Don't care. She was wrong. I adopted 2 cats and signed a contract that if I couldn't care for them anymore or whatever, I had to return them to the shelter where I got them. I've never returned them, but if I had needed to I would have followed my contract. Not really tough.

Do I believe LVP is manipulative and sneaky? Sure I do. Do I care? Nope, sorry. I don't. Most of the time she is the reason I even bother with this show. I find LVP and Kyle fun together. I am sick to death of this doggy drama.

I love Denise which means by her 2nd year, she will be unbearable. Because no one is allowed to be normal.

I have no use at all for Teddi or Erika. And I loath Lisa R and Dorito.

I never watched when Camile was on here full time. I like her.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 20
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, ghoulina said:

In light of the college admission scandal, I was actually pleased to see Sophia moving into a rather humble dorm room. They could have put her up in some fancy apartment if they wanted to. I have no reason to believe Kyle and Mauricio would (or need to) bribe anyone to send their girls to school.

I agree.  When the other daughter went to college, she was on an "allowance".....much higher than mine would have been, but at least some modicum of responsibility training by her parents.  If it turns out that Kyle is on that list, I would be so disappointed in their family.   I think her girls actually studied.

• Love 2
On 3/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, Dutchgirl said:

I 100% agree with you that Lisa is a master at working these girls, I just don't see how this particular conspiracy theory makes any sense. 

And just some side-eye, Kyle showing up at LVPs house with full head-to-toe pink with pink sunglasses was very much a message to Lisa "Checkmate. You're not the queen anymore, I am". Good luck with that, Kyle. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 12.16.11 AM.png

I am amazed that the belief is that the ladies took Lisa’s pink thing that seriously. To me, it’s a joke, her thing. She says pink is her colour, someone wears pink and she makes a comment but that’s it. The idea that any of these women avoided wearing pink because of that baffles me. I like Lisa, but I acknowledge that she can be manipulative and I don’t like her snide comments a lot of the time, but what exactly would she actually do to someone for wearing pink??

If that’s how Kyle wears pink, she shouldn’t avoid it because of Lisa, she should avoid it because it looks terrible on her. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, renatae said:

Teddi's protestations of being set up made me go back and check out the incident at VPD. Sorry this is so long!

They bring out the dog. From the side, Teddi says, "That looks like..." Blizzard says, "Yeah, yeah." Then Sessa turns to Kyle and says "You don't recognize this one? LVP says "Stop!" Sessa says "What? OK, nothing," as he takes his cue from Lisa as she walks away.

Kyle says, "What?" Then Teddi's daughter says, "Mommy, lookit!" Teddi says, "Oh, you recognize that one?" Sessa says, "It's Dorit's dog" and Kyle asks if she's getting groomed. Sessa says, "No, she's back with us." Kyle asks if it didn't work out and Lisa says, "I don't want to talk about this right now."

Kyle persists, Lisa shuts it down again, says it's handled, and Teddi looks exasperated. Lisa says to Teddi, "Don't look at me like that," and Teddi answers in a testy voice, "... You're an understanding person, she could have just come to you and said she couldn't do it." Lisa says, "Maybe in her mind she thought it was going to a good home," and Teddi just gives her an exasperated look again.

Then Sessa starts saying how everyone is upset about it. Lisa shuts him down by saying, "John, you work with us." The girls start up the steps and Teddi tells Kyle she knew about the situation but they asked her not to talk about it, so she didn't.

Teddi's latest version:

"She fed me information." No, she didn't even talk to you about it. You were talking with Blizzard, who apparently took it upon himself to claim Lisa "wanted you to know." Which is not the same thing as "wants you to spread the story." As you said yourself, you were asked not to tell anyone.

And of course it was your idea to identify the dog in order to get the story rolling.

Regarding the visit to VPD, "They wanted me to say it, going in to VPD, and I couldn't go through with it." Well, you sure as heck did, and not only that, you were surely aggravated when Lisa kept shutting you down.

Then she claims Lisa was saying "Don't say anything" and that is when " I knew I was set up."
First, Lisa didn't say" Don't say anything." She said, "I don't want to talk about it." Why exactly do either of those statements make you think you're being set up?

Why if you immediately thought that, did you act like a light bulb went off suddenly in your head when Rinna informed you that you were being set up?

Secondly, If LVP wanted you to talk, wouldn't she be encouraging you to do so, or at least be quiet? You are making no sense at all, besides lying about not wanting to be involved. You acted almost as upset as the Johns about the whole thing.

And it remains that you had a choice not to say anything no matter what anyone wanted you to do. You were eager to take Dorit down, and when that didn't happen, you set your sights on Lisa. I don't think you are acting with the righteous indignation you try to project. You are being merely vindictive.

ETA: I just saw that SweetieDarling and smores covered most of this up thread. Sorry! Well, it was cathartic!

Teddi clearly told Erika she did not go through with telling what Dorit did. She's made it clear that she was told a very upsetting story (which we haven't yet heard) about Dorit and the dog and she was supposed to tell the story that day on camera. That's why that scene is so weird and disjointed. Yes she says "Oh is that her" but she isn't the one to bring up what Dorit did. Sessa finally does after they're all so exasperated over LVP's obvious flipping of the script. But Teddi, the cast member, was supposed to be the one to out the actually story. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, PerPlexied said:

Teddi clearly told Erika she did not go through with telling what Dorit did. She's made it clear that she was told a very upsetting story (which we haven't yet heard) about Dorit and the dog and she was supposed to tell the story that day on camera. That's why that scene is so weird and disjointed. Yes she says "Oh is that her" but she isn't the one to bring up what Dorit did. Sessa finally does after they're all so exasperated over LVP's obvious flipping of the script. But Teddi, the cast member, was supposed to be the one to out the actually story. 

Which still means she's lying. She "couldn't go through with it" because LVP tried to stop the conversation, and Sessa told the story instead, not because she realized she had been set up. I don't think the thought that she may have been used ever occurred to her, until Rinna got involved.

I do believe Teddi was lied to and set up, but not by LVP or on her orders. She was played by both sides. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, PerPlexied said:

If this is the version we’re going with, then I have some questions. Did they agree to bring up the story, have Lisa protest and then continue to tell the story which is what we saw - if so that seems like a stupid thing to agree to. If the plan was that they all bring it up, why would they continue after Lisa “flipped the script on them?”  If you all have a plan, then the mastermind flips the script on you when you’re on camera, if you’re not bright enough to then flip your own script too, then you deserve what you get. 

This is my problem with the idea that Lisa planned this whole thing. It is very hard for me to believe that Lisa planned it with them, then did the whole switcheroo when they were filming and none of them picked up on it at the time and thought “this was not the plan, I’m gonna stop talking.”

• Love 24
18 minutes ago, Smacky55 said:

If this is the version we’re going with, then I have some questions. Did they agree to bring up the story, have Lisa protest and then continue to tell the story which is what we saw - if so that seems like a stupid thing to agree to. If the plan was that they all bring it up, why would they continue after Lisa “flipped the script on them?”  If you all have a plan, then the mastermind flips the script on you when you’re on camera, if you’re not bright enough to then flip your own script too, then you deserve what you get. 

This is my problem with the idea that Lisa planned this whole thing. It is very hard for me to believe that Lisa planned it with them, then did the whole switcheroo when they were filming and none of them picked up on it at the time and thought “this was not the plan, I’m gonna stop talking.”

Exactly. They are either obedient sheep who listen to their master ( bringing it up on screen) or not (not heeding to the very empathic abort! abort! from their master)

The spin is so ill thought out, it is borderline offensive. Do they think the audience will fall for that? 

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

The spin is so ill thought out, it is borderline offensive. Do they think the audience will fall for that

Doesn’t this show have a show runner? I know there have been times that the 4th wall has been broken and we have heard that production has steered certain people into saying/doing different things. Sounds like a rebellion is going on. Looking at Teddi’s face going into that dinner (and pre-dinner when she told Kyle in her room how peeved she was) I think that she felt betrayed or used. She was shooting eye daggers at LVP during the meal. The daggers landed too, which is why I think that LVP left the table early (under the guise of needing rest for her early 4am wake up). Somebody flipped the script. Personally I’m team Lucy the Puppy and am just biding my time to they go to France and I get food and scenery porn.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Doesn’t this show have a show runner? I know there have been times that the 4th wall has been broken and we have heard that production has steered certain people into saying/doing different things. Sounds like a rebellion is going on. Looking at Teddi’s face going into that dinner (and pre-dinner when she told Kyle in her room how peeved she was) I think that she felt betrayed or used. She was shooting eye daggers at LVP during the meal. The daggers landed too, which is why I think that LVP left the table early (under the guise of needing rest for her early 4am wake up). Somebody flipped the script. Personally I’m team Lucy the Puppy and am just biding my time to they go to France and I get food and scenery porn.    

Her nasty looks at Lisa doesn't legitimize her claims. Nor does Lisa's discomfort and wanting to get out of their presence. 

• Love 13

The way I feel is that Lisa has a right to be upset so I don’t really care if she was involved or if her staff spoke out—they should. The fact that Dorit messed up with two dogs is a red flag. I don’t believe there was a nameless friend she gave the dog to and if you’re trying to build a cast against someone how are you going to use notorious grifter and liar Dorit? It just doesn’t make sense. With Teddi regardless of what the full texts say, she claimed total ignorance so the new excuse of “Okay I kinda messed up but LVP made me do it” doesn’t wash. 

Every episode these women keep saying it’s the one that’ll make everything make sense and we will see their side. So far I’m not seeing it. Many of them simply don’t like her and I feel they planned to take her down and this was the opening. You could see on Kyle and Dorit’s face that they had no interest in whatever LVP had to say, their storyline was already in place. After a few very real seasons they’ve worked overtime to control their narrative and what they present on screen so it all feels very calculated to me. For good or bad the other franchises seem to let everything hang out. There are so many news stories out about various housewives and unless it’s aboit LVP we don’t hear about it. Why? Hell, they brought up the lawsuit against LVP last year and I don’t see her doing the same to Erika, Dorit or Kyle. If she was such a mastermind wouldn’t she be putting all that out there? I just wish they’d own they don’t like her and move on. This silly dog story is literally the only remotely interesting thing in the show. For next season they have to mix the cast up or do something because this just isn’t working. 

• Love 21

George Washington requires students to live on campus for the first three years so Kyle and Mo weren’t allowed to get Sophia an apartment. They also didn’t mention on the show that they hired an interior designer for this dorm room. I agree Kyle is a good mother but I think she also likes to play this up for the cameras. I don’t think her girls come off as any more well adjusted or down to earth either than the others. They have anxiety disorders just like the Hamlin girls (I’ve been on anxiety medication for 20 years so not bashing just pointing out) and LVP’s children are successful and hardworking. Camille’s children seem lovely. 

• Love 10

Does anyone know what Teddi is talking about when she says "I couldn't go through with it." I mean, she did go through it. She recognized the dog and harped on Lisa V that she should care because she's an understanding person, and then she told Kyle on camera that she knew but wasn't supposed to tell anyone. So she got it out there. Exactly what didn't she go through? Public lynching? A hate Dorit campaign?

• Love 21
On 3/15/2019 at 10:50 AM, langford peel said:

We see this totally differently. I think Lisa was sincere in telling Kyle that life is too short to carry a grudge with her sisters. I don’t think she was trying to dredge up Kim or her current feud with Kathy for Mauricio’s stealing their business. That’s old stale news. If Kyle really thought that it is her guilty conscience talking.

Lisa seemed sad and emotional and devastated by her brothers suicide.  She seems that way through out these past few episodes. It makes the back and forth of this show trivial. The plots of Teddy Mellencamp and the morally corrupt Dorito are particularly trivial in light of what is going on in her life.

Lisa was obligated to do more in Vanderpump Rules where she is a partner and her name is on it. On this show she is just an employee. She can sit back and let the others carry the ball. The problem is that they just not interesting and Bravo knows it. That is why they are not coming down on Lisa.

LVP is also good friends with Kathy Hilton.  If she wanted to get shit going she could stir it up with Kathy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

LVP is also good friends with Kathy Hilton.  If she wanted to get shit going she could stir it up with Kathy.  

But it wouldn't be on camera. What would be the use of that?

1 minute ago, bravofan27 said:

But it wouldn't be on camera. What would be the use of that?

But could really create drama between she and Kyle.  Besides, Kathy has agreed to be on camera before.  If LVP wanted to create drama and really stir shit this is a way to really piss Kyle off.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

But could really create drama between she and Kyle.  Besides, Kathy has agreed to be on camera before.  If LVP wanted to create drama and really stir shit this is a way to really piss Kyle off.

Seems a little far fetched to me. Maybe in a Lifetime movie. These ladies work with what's in front of them.

14 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Seems a little far fetched to me. Maybe in a Lifetime movie. These ladies work with what's in front of them.

Maybe.  But the dog stuff all happened off screen.  Until it wasn't.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Does anyone know what Teddi is talking about when she says "I couldn't go through with it." I mean, she did go through it. She recognized the dog and harped on Lisa V that she should care because she's an understanding person, and then she told Kyle on camera that she knew but wasn't supposed to tell anyone. So she got it out there. Exactly what didn't she go through? Public lynching? A hate Dorit campaign?

Teddi tweeted about that.  She said she was supposed to tell the whole Lucy Juicy story, but she just couldn’t do it.  She’s just too darn honest!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Okay, so I've been ignoring the whole dog story for the most part, but Teddi is totally making no sense. I have no idea what she couldn't go through with (the whole story is the dog ended up at a kill shelter). The story got out right in the first episode. Then she said she realized she was duped by Lisa V and is pissed. So if Lisa V contributed to the "bad Dorit" dog story, then she would be good? I don't get it. I think she was cool with setting Dorit up, realized that was being used to carry it out all by her lonesome, and now feels stupid. No matter what that, she was cool with taking down Dorit. Teddi loses no matter what on this one.

Lisa V may very well have stirred up the rumors to hurt Dorit, and Teddi was a willing partner since she was pissed at Dorit for ignoring her at social events. Plus, she needed something to say on camera. I actually have no idea is Lisa V was involved in it at all. That said, it's very strange that she told Dorit that Teddi knew. Maybe to give her the heads up it was going to be a storyline? Maybe that's why Dorit confessed to Ericka right away, to be the one getting it out there first.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad after school special. It's all too lite for Lifetime.

• Love 13