Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Proof Hurts

Message added by Door County Cherry

Posts should be about the show. They should not be about fans, fan bases or fan behavior of the housewives. 

• Start Topic

On 3/15/2019 at 9:06 AM, langford peel said:

the death of her brother made her realize what is important in her life. 

yet she still managed to choreograph a conflict. 

All the Umansky daughters have really distinct looks and personalities. Porsha sorta reminds me of Farrah.  I applaud Sophia going to school 3000 miles from her family while dealing with anxiety. 

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 3
On 3/15/2019 at 8:43 AM, Mr. Minor said:

I don't like Erika but I have to say she has a pretty good golf swing, it looked like she was crushing those balls when they were in the Bahamas.

Her swing was impressive. It's too bad The Boss is so pissy about her playing.

19 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Okay, so I've been ignoring the whole dog story for the most part, but Teddi is totally making no sense. I have no idea what she couldn't go through with (the whole story is the dog ended up at a kill shelter). The story got out right in the first episode. Then she said she realized she was duped by Lisa V and is pissed. So if Lisa V contributed to the "bad Dorit" dog story, then she would be good? I don't get it. I think she was cool with setting Dorit up, realized that was being used to carry it out all by her lonesome, and now feels stupid. No matter what that, she was cool with taking down Dorit. Teddi loses no matter what on this one.

Lisa V may very well have stirred up the rumors to hurt Dorit, and Teddi was a willing partner since she was pissed at Dorit for ignoring her at social events. Plus, she needed something to say on camera. I actually have no idea is Lisa V was involved in it at all. That said, it's very strange that she told Dorit that Teddi knew. Maybe to give her the heads up it was going to be a storyline? Maybe that's why Dorit confessed to Ericka right away, to be the one getting it out there first.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad after school special. It's all too lite for Lifetime.

The “ladies” act like we don’t know they’re producers following them around stirring up drama (mostly over petty slights) in the background. That’s their job. I’d like to take a moment to thank all the reality TV producers for providing me so much entertainment over the years. 

I’m OG Handbasket to Hell (TWoP - mine is decorated with obscene amount of fresh flowers.) I mostly watch these shows to see people make fools of themselves on national TV (looking at you Rinna).

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - probably random post, but no Puppygate!
  • Love 2
On 3/11/2019 at 6:22 PM, sunshine23 said:

Definitely going to dvr this episode so I can ff through Kyle's boo hoo'ing about her daughter going to college. I've brought 4 to college and although I love them dearly and missed them when they were away, it was time for them to gain some independence. Kyle cut the cord.

As much as I miss our discussions during the show, dvir'ing the episodes save so much time and energy. I ff'd through at least 3/4 of this episode, and much of the next.

• Love 1
On 3/18/2019 at 5:00 PM, Tiggertoo said:

Teddi tweeted about that.  She said she was supposed to tell the whole Lucy Juicy story, but she just couldn’t do it.  She’s just too darn honest! 

That's because Teddi never ever lies and is not a lying liar...Except this time, when she lied and showed she's a lying liar...but other than this time, never ever told a lie...

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2019 at 7:26 AM, Double A said:

Yeah Kyle's outfit choice definitely (and passive aggressively) said "eff you LVP".

It reminded me of Heathers when the new Queen Heather starts dressing like the old dead Heather. Kyle thought she had dethroned LVP then found out Teddi was lying about her own involvement.

And I don’t know why Teddi can’t seem to understand that text message from someone else saying LVP wants her to do something is not proof LVP wants her to do something. Even if Teddi beloved that LVP set her up (which I believe she believes. It’s about the only part of Teddi’s story that I don’t think she’s lying about. I think she honestly does think LVP is behind this) , it still doesn’t seem to occur to her that this other person could have just lied about LVP’s involvement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7