Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Welcome to the Dungeon

• Start Topic

Kandi on her sex show: "No one else is doing this kind of show."

Everyone else: "Times Square, 1970s. Bob Fosse, multiple choreographed productions. French Quarter. Juarez. Thailand." I could go on.

Kandi is trying to come off as liberated and cool, but as others have said, this is just another money grab.

Cynthia is trashing her once elegant "brand." How desperate is she for money, or a man? Or attention? I don't get it.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, renatae said:

I think the final straw for her was the cameras. The way they were acting, it looks like she at least laid hands on the cameraman. I wonder if she also attacked anyone else. Guess I have to wait for the reunion. She seems to be going down the tubes with amazing speed.

Nene has been nasty for years and has gotten rewarded for it. Now, it has reached a breaking point; pride goeth before the fall. I cannot say that my heart bleeds for Nene.  

• Love 16
On 3/11/2019 at 9:28 AM, RHJunkie said:

Maybe that's why Nene is constantly planting seeds that Phaedra should return. She needs someone in her corner.

Nene and Phaedra were never friends though.   "Sister-gate"  (when Phaedra shadily reached out to Nene's sister) is what spawned the "You can't win when you play dirty" line from Nene.  Nene was also in agreement with Phaedra's boot from the show.  

Nene has added very little value to the show since her return. I am completely over her and her nasty attitude. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, laprin said:

Nene and Phaedra were never friends though.   "Sister-gate"  (when Phaedra shadily reached out to Nene's sister) is what spawned the "You can't win when you play dirty" line from Nene.  Nene was also in agreement with Phaedra's boot from the show.  

Nene has added very little value to the show since her return. I am completely over her and her nasty attitude. 

I know they were never friends but that wouldn't stop Nene if it's convenient for her. When asked if she could have a friendship with  Phaedra recently, she said it wasn't out of the question yet Nene invited Phaedra has a guest to Cohen's baby shower (the only former HW to attend) and she lobbied for Phaedra to return AFTER saying Phaedra and Porsha should be fired for their stunt on Kandi. Nene is only out for herself.

• Love 7
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, Shannah Banana said:

Cynthia was just painful to watch.  I cardboard cut-out has more life in it than Cynthia trying to make sexy.  She looked like a big ol' ostrich to me. 😬

Cynthia really tried but just putting on sexy lingerie does not always make it sexy.  I am surprised that she did not work with a choreographer, movement class or a strip tease class to put a little something in her performance, it sort of flatlined and her sexy banter was lackluster, Kandi did not prepare her at all.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

They're taking that shit show on the road. 12 cities, $65 per ticket. I think maybe she should have quit while she was ahead?

You know what they say about a fool and his money.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

They're taking that shit show on the road. 12 cities, $65 per ticket. I think maybe she should have quit while she was ahead?

Not my cup of tea but I think people would be surprised by how many people would enjoy something of that nature. If what we saw on the show is any indication, they are probably hosting in relatively small venues and in only 12 cities, selling out is not impossible (though of all her ventures on this show, this one seems the most at risk to fail). 

Kandi is obviously turning the past situation into something positive and hopefully lucrative for herself and I don't begrudge her...if she and her people are working hard and honest, then, by all means, have it. However, it would be nice to see Kandi find opportunities close to home so that she's not on the road so often. Clearly, it's something that Riley points out to her all of the time and maybe something she should take heed to. She can't get those years back with her kids and it's better to have had that time with them than to look back and say 'I wish'. 

• Love 7

My favorite part, and the only part I enjoyed, was Porsha talking about the birds while with Kandi and Marlo.

Look at those birds fist fighting.....

Look, there’s me, Kandi and NeNe...

Look, there’s me and Kandi running out the front door.

😂😂😂😂

Definitely sounds like NeNe not only pulled Porsha’s belt off of her, but pushed Porsha, Kandi and others down the stairs.  There is no excuse for that.  No reasonable one anyway.  I don’t give a damn if someone walked in her closet.  But Cynthia said it best, Greg’s life has changed, but NeNe’s life has REALLY changed.  That’s some crazy thinking right there.  Greg may die, but poor NeNe.  Just like, NeNe’s closet was seen so let’s push our friends down the stairs.  I just can’t with her and her apologists.  I would refuse to film with her unless security was around.

• Love 11

Just wanted to say I wasn't defending NeNe's behavior in the least. She's way too entitled these days. However, that doesn't excuse the behavior of Kandi and Porsha when they invaded her closet, either. Two wrongs.

• Love 1