Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Welcome to the Dungeon

• Start Topic

“I just want to go out and have a little fun...” you know get blackout drunk so I can’t remember molesting my coworkers, and vomiting on them and in their home! Good times, good times.

etb: I guess I had Guns and Roses on the brain!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

I thought there would be more Closet-Gate fallout...what happened with Porsha’s belt?  She can go on and on about sex dungeons, but now she decides to go mute?  What about the camera guy?

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 17

Porsha removed her belt to defend herself or threaten someone? I wonder if the camera guy is suing Nene, and maybe that's why Porsha kept her mouth shut. No Nene in this episode at all. I bet that was production's revenge, she's paid per episode, isn't she? And rumors are swirling about Nene's career taking a nose dive due to her impossible diva fuelled behavior. 

Good Lord, Porsha is looking like Jabba the Hut in her white TH outfit! Her head seems to be perched at the apex of a mountain. I know she's pregnant, this is NOT a good 'sitting down ' look for her. 

Shamari isn't adding anything of value. Cynthia not so much either, but at least we're seeing her man now. I found the whole dungeon thing ultra tacky. Especially Kandi sitting on Cynthia and asking her how wet she is. It's not risqué or ground breaking. It's just tacky YMMV. 

• Love 21
6 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I FF thru most of the Dungeon show stuff so didn’t take me long to watch the episode. Just not my thing. Also, I think that reception dress was unflattering on top.

The dungeon stuff was awkward to watch. And 100% agree about the reception dress. The top was too small and didn’t properly fit her boobs at all.

• Love 11

I’m glad Tanya and Eva showed that they thought Shamari’s drunken antics had been funny and not predatory. I don’t know that I would agree with Marlo’s assessment that she has a drinking problem, but she may want to pump the brakes on the alcohol a bit.

And I didn’t like how she was going on about Marlo not understanding because she’s not a mother, WTF? As if mothers are the only ones who understand the need to unwind every once in a while?

I, too, want to know what’s going on with “the belt.”

A Nene-less episode? More of that, please!

• Love 21

Speculation is that Nene yanked on Porsha so hard that she broke the belt. Now I don't think this is the end of the belt story. Wouldn't be surprised if Nene used that belt to hit the camera men. Would not be surprised if she became violent. Otherwise why is it such a big deal that a belt broke?

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
58 minutes ago, link417 said:

I’m glad Tanya and Eva showed that they thought Shamari’s drunken antics had been funny and not predatory. I don’t know that I would agree with Marlo’s assessment that she has a drinking problem, but she may want to pump the brakes on the alcohol a bit.

And I didn’t like how she was going on about Marlo not understanding because she’s not a mother, WTF? As if mothers are the only ones who understand the need to unwind every once in a while?

I, too, want to know what’s going on with “the belt.”

A Nene-less episode? More of that, please!

You don't have to be a mother, or a wife or a businesswoman (etc) to have empathy for the pressures and responsibilities that come with those roles, however, when you lack consideration for how someone feels and reacts to those pressures in their life, it could be because you can't personally relate to it. So all that to say, I don't think Shamari was suggesting that women who aren't mothers can't understand the stress and responsibility of being a mother and the need to cut loose, I think she's saying that in Marlo's case, her insistence that Shamari has an alcohol problem in the face of Shamari denying this accusation and saying that she wilds out when she's with her friends because it's a rare opportunity where she doesn't have to be in mom mode, it's Marlo's lack inability to relate to that stress that makes Marlo seem so sure that Shamari has an alcohol problem rather than accept Shamari's explanation that wilding out is because she's savouring each moment where she doesn't have to be responsible for anyone but herself. 

• Love 10

This show has gotten strange.  Last week was gross and violent, this week odd.  I don't understand what they're going for here.  Plus, stop with the wedding crap!  It was not entertaining on Potomac, it's not entertaining on this recycle.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 13

My theory is that in Nene's rage, she manhandled Porsha and ripped the belt off her body and Porsha's refusal to talk about it is because she knows that if she brings it to light what Nene did, Nene will be angry and that will be the end of their friendship. Porsha seemed shook after the altercation and wanted to de-mic and get the hell out of there so it seemed that her unwillingness to talk about it has to do with protecting Nene. I'm glad they showed's clip lecturing Porsha about being smart enough not to get physical with someone on camera. The issue was never that dire to lay hands on anyone and when it happened, I did immediately think back to fake ass Nene lecturing people with rules her own ass doesn't even follow. But we didn't have to see her on camera so I'll take it. As I said last week, I am not saying that Kandi or Porsha had any right to go into Nene's closet when she asked them not to but I can also see why they didn't think she was truly being serious with the way she was talking them out of going into the closet. Also, none of this context justifies the reaction out of Nene and to this day, she can't even say 'well I shouldn't have handled it like that'. She thinks she's 100% right in her behaviour.

I'm glad that Shamari and Eva clarified that they weren't threatened by Shamari's drunk behaviour but I'm also glad that they raised it with her. It's okay to wild out but to get to the point where other people need to take care of you and make excuses for you because you aren't anywhere near your right senses is wilding out TOO much. Of the many events Shamari has attended with the ladies, she hasn't been that drunk so I'm inclined to believe that she just lost sight of how much she was truly drinking because the drinks tasted like juice, lol. 

On WHHL last week, Nene claimed that she's still friends with Porsha and had she not been filming a pilot she would have attended Porsha's baby shower, however, Nene has apparently unfollowed all of the women except for Shamari and Marlo so maybe shit went down at the reunion. I think Nene has maybe felt increasingly threatened by Kenya's friendships with many of the existing cast. Kandi and Cynthia are good friends and lobbying for her return while she and Porsha have seemed to have genuinely quashed their beef...maybe that's why Nene is constantly planting seeds that Phaedra should return. She needs someone in her corner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Michichick said:

The dungeon stuff was awkward to watch. And 100% agree about the reception dress. The top was too small and didn’t properly fit her boobs at all.

I loved this dress, but I also think it was for a slightly shorter bride.  When she said the thing she loved about it was that she wasn't gonna be tugging on it pulling it up all night I was like who ain't?  You said that as you tugged lol.  I don't know, unless we're talking about it being gorilla glued to her corset, she was finna tug on that thing all night.  It sure was pretty, bling n' all.  *sigh* now drink.

11 hours ago, SallySarue said:

The colonics...Really?? I am completely disgusted. Was it really necessary to put that shit on television?? No shame.

The entire cast was full o' shit this episode.  Lol!  Sorry girl, I actually liked seeing the place.  It made me make my first appointment ever.   And remind me to bring my own chux pad to back it up on because.....just some naked ass leather?  no crinkly doctor's office paper or nothin?  

I wish these girls would come together like that one reunion where they decided to pay Andy dust about whatever question he kept trying to get them to talk about that they refused to answer.   Anytime anybody say Nene's name just shake your head, say I don't know and keep it moving.   Girl if you really going through it like that, maybe take some personal time and go back to putting lace fronts on top of sew-ins on Broadway.   But when we have officially reached the point at which the pregnant girl is calling apologizing after you hustle her out the room?

tenor.gif?itemid=5077028

Kandi's Dungeon.  Lol!  I just really don't understand the point.  The audience is standing around watching/listening to a few people do some lightweight kinky stuff on stage and.......? yeah this is on the same level as the universoul circus for me.  Look, they lost me when they showed up in costume.  I've seen the lion king twice, I don't show up dressed the fuck like simba.  1400 people x $65/ticket.  For a horny concert basically.  I can't be mad at this girl's hustle.  

Robert? Robert Kelly, are you listening? You don't even need no record label, this is how to stay your nasty ass current on your child support.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Eva needs to stop!  She got two kids and been around the block a few laps.

We don’t care about your money complains having to do with the wedding.

You are a stunning woman! 

But, you won’t pull off the ‘ bride look’ you want because you are too old for your princessy dresses, doughy looking and all those exposed tats.

That was your wedding for 10 years ago!

Dear Non Native Spanish Speakers, 

Stop saying the word chocha. While it may sound cute like ‘chacha’.....but  it is far from it.  It is vulgar and leans more towards c***. 

Just like Teresa, I hope she is not teaching her daughter this word.

This episode was a lot of boring. Kandi hired the entire strip joint to entertain us.  Then called herself genius!  Umm, that is exactly what happens at the club except the dollar bills are real.....unlike the ones in your money box.

Reminds me of Erika Jayne.  She hires all these sexy hot  men to dance with her onstage.  Erika performs at gay clubs and tells us how much they love her. Looks like they love the guys! 

Those poor guys having to lift Erika up in the air while she  tries lip syncing. Mariah Carey she is not!

I think she is gorgeous all on her own, though.....out of EJ costume.

How come Porsha was not at The Dungeon?  She could be up on stage with her corner store pickles........she is trying to make happen.

Porsha is sexy AF! 

I think Kandi wanted her ‘Cynthia scenes’ with Porsha! 🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Kandi's "brand" looks like nothing more than a tacky money grab. Quantity over quality. Cynthia looked mortified and embarrassed, Shamari looked like a Bratz doll and Kandi is cute but she is NOT SEXY. That party looked like the invitation said "put some drawers on and come on over; drinks half priced if you hike the drawers up your butt"

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

I FF thru most of the Dungeon show stuff so didn’t take me long to watch the episode. Just not my thing. Also, I think that reception dress was unflattering on top.

At first I was verklempt bc I didn't hear about it at the time (as if my ass would be out after dark). But as the show went on...TYBJ. The crowd seemed to enjoy it tho, so... MMV!!!

• Love 4

I think a lot of the fans excitement came from meeting the Housewives and film for an episode.

It looked like it was costume mandatory. 

Looked like a fun night out. ....the crowd was having a good time.  It totally was the Kandi Koated. 

Even Marlo was getting it!  

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Stop saying the word chocha. While it may sound cute like ‘chacha’.....but  it is far from it.  It is vulgar and leans more towards c***. 

When people say "chacha" they mean the vagina/c***. Nobody is trying to speak Spanish when they talk about the cha-cha.

25 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Looked like a fun night out. ....the crowd was having a good time.  It totally was the Kandi Koated. 

Apparently Kandi is taking the Dungeon on the road...I've seen tour date posters floating around social media.

Yeah, there's a lot to get at Marlo about, but this ain't it. I don't think Shamari has a drinking problem either, but she was way out of line last week. We all have stressors in life and need to unwind, but getting wasted to the point where you're throwing up and grabbing people is too lit. 

I wouldn't have participated, but I think I would've gone to the Dungeon show only to say I went. It was awkward to watch, especially if you're not an outwardly sexual person (Cynthia), but keep making dollars out of $0.15, Kandi. 

I didn't miss NeNe at all. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

When people say "chacha" they mean the vagina/c***. Nobody is trying to speak Spanish when they talk about the cha-cha.

Apparently Kandi is taking the Dungeon on the road...I've seen tour date posters floating around social media.

I heard her say chacha and then she corrected herself to say chocha.

Regardless, it keeps popping up on tv and it is just vulgar.

Yea, chacha is Spanish and while it can be used in many ways.....it is also not vagina. 

Chichi....means boob in Mexican slang.  Gotta watch those bowels! 

Shamari was so cute in the dancing scene they played during that convo.

yes!  They were talking about the show on WWHL and Cynthia said she might go on tour.

Cynthia, you are a pillow princess! Give it up! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The deal is that Shamari is bored with the husband and twins.

I think Shamari is excited to be on the show and kickstart her career.....make those millions.....so, she can leave her boring husband.  

I swear she filmed with her nanny at the beginning of the season. So, this up to ears in babies.....girl! 

I think the thing is that women should just say, I am going out and having fun! All people want this.

Like no excuses needed.  Oh, my babies.  I need a break.  Oh, my body.  Look at how my babies ruined my body.... but, I love them!

Women talk like this and those innocent babies.  Doing nothing wrong but being born. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Michichick said:

Agree. And Riley must be so very fucking proud, as Ace will be when he grows up and sees that crap. WTF!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, SallySarue said:

The colonics...Really?? I am completely disgusted. Was it really necessary to put that shit on television?? No shame.

I agree.  This has to be the most bizarre and baffling activity  I have ever seen on tv on any kind of tv show, except for wild stories from some third world country.  How could anyone enjoy this?  At the risk of providing TMI, I had a very small experience with something similar at home with over the counter product before and it was so UNCOMFORTABLE.   I can't even begin to describe it as anything other that torture. I don't understand this at all.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, politichick said:

And Riley must be so very fucking proud, as Ace will be when he grows up and sees that crap. WTF!

Riley probably isn't thrilled, but considering that this is adding to the generational wealth for the family, she and Ace (when he reaches maturity) will maybe get over it. 

I forgot to comment on Eva's reception dress. I wasn't crazy about it, either. I agree that the bust looked too tight. Was this dress the finished product, or was she still in the middle of alterations? I hope it's the latter because her boobs looked like they were screaming to get out. I had the same issue with Serena Williams' reception dress. It looked too tight. Like, I'd be nervous wearing it and my cups do not runneth over, so I could only imagine if I had something to work with. You're one aggressive cha cha slide move away from indecent exposure. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Evidently, mum's the word.  Porsha implied that it could only cause more trouble if she answered, and demurely shut her mouth.  Sounds like Moose went wild, I wonder what Moose is on to make her so aggressive.  That coupled with the sheer audacity of Greg getting sick and raining on her happy life parade.  The kind where the man is two steps behind holding her purse with a smile on this face.  The last time she was on WWHL, Nene looked tore up to me, her eyes looked wild, unfocused, and one time I think they were going in opposite directions.  Lol.

Nene is completely unhinged!

2 hours ago, politichick said:

Agree. And Riley must be so very fucking proud, as Ace will be when he grows up and sees that crap. WTF!

Anything goes for a buck ! I'm afraid this will come back to bite her in the ass..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

Riley probably isn't thrilled, but considering that this is adding to the generational wealth for the family, she and Ace (when he reaches maturity) will maybe get over it.

Thank you! I'm not going to shame a woman for not being embarrassed by and owning her sexuality. Kandi isn't doing anything illegal. And unlike feminist icon Empowered Lala (Vanderpump Rules) who loudly proclaims that she'll suck a dick for a ride on a private jet, Kandi is telling the world that she'll suck a dick because she wants to and pay for her own damn private jet. I thought the Dungeon was dumb and kind of boring, but I find lots of explicitly sexy things kind of dumb and boring as can be seen in my posts about Erika Jayne's (RHoBH) atonal screeching and half-naked writhing.

I don't find the Dungeon any more embarrassing than half the shit (literal and figurative) these women get up to. Colonics? No thank you. Brazilian wax? Hopefully never again. And if Hugh Hefner's children can get over his increasingly pitiful antics as he aged, then Kandi's kids can make their peace with the Dungeon and maybe make some bank. Frankly, I hope that Kandi can pass along her ideas about sex to her children because those ideas are far more healthy than most of what we see in everyday society and on the Real Housewives. Kandi likes sex. She likes sex with different partners of different genders. She's negotiated an understanding with her husband on this matter. She isn't trying to drug or coerce her sexual partners. I appreciate Kandi's perspective far more than anything I've seen from most of the Real Housewives.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

You don't have to be a mother, or a wife or a businesswoman (etc) to have empathy for the pressures and responsibilities that come with those roles, however, when you lack consideration for how someone feels and reacts to those pressures in their life, it could be because you can't personally relate to it. So all that to say, I don't think Shamari was suggesting that women who aren't mothers can't understand the stress and responsibility of being a mother and the need to cut loose, I think she's saying that in Marlo's case, her insistence that Shamari has an alcohol problem in the face of Shamari denying this accusation and saying that she wilds out when she's with her friends because it's a rare opportunity where she doesn't have to be in mom mode, it's Marlo's lack inability to relate to that stress that makes Marlo seem so sure that Shamari has an alcohol problem rather than accept Shamari's explanation that wilding out is because she's savouring each moment where she doesn't have to be responsible for anyone but herself. 

agreed, but the problem is she's not being responsible at all, not even for herself.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, byrd said:

Anything goes for a buck ! I afraid this will come back to bite her in the ass.. How people choose to raise their kids is none of my business , but I don't think she would be to pleased if Riley started to exhibit that type of behavior.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sheenieb said:

I forgot to comment on Eva's reception dress. I wasn't crazy about it, either. I agree that the bust looked too tight. Was this dress the finished product, or was she still in the middle of alterations? I hope it's the latter because her boobs looked like they were screaming to get out. I had the same issue with Serena Williams' reception dress. It looked too tight. Like, I'd be nervous wearing it and my cups do not runneth over, so I could only imagine if I had something to work with. You're one aggressive cha cha slide move away from indecent exposure. 

Cynthia was clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable the look on her face was priceless, Lol !!!!. Cynthia needs to watch what she gets herself into.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, byrd said:

Cynthia was clearly embarrassed the look on her face was priceless, Lol !!!!. Cynthia needs to watch what she gets herself into.

2 minutes ago, byrd said:

Cynthia was clearly embarrassed the look on her face was priceless, Lol !!!!. Cynthia needs to watch what she gets herself into.

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I heard her say chacha and then she corrected herself to say chocha.

Regardless, it keeps popping up on tv and it is just vulgar.

Yea, chacha is Spanish and while it can be used in many ways.....it is also not vagina. 

Chichi....means boob in Mexican slang.  Gotta watch those bowels! 

Shamari was so cute in the dancing scene they played during that convo.

yes!  They were talking about the show on WWHL and Cynthia said she might go on tour.

Cynthia, you are a pillow princess! Give it up! 

Right you are, stay home Cynthia before your man starts looking at you with the side-eye.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Thank you! I'm not going to shame a woman for not being embarrassed by and owning her sexuality. Kandi isn't doing anything illegal. And unlike feminist icon Empowered Lala (Vanderpump Rules) who loudly proclaims that she'll suck a dick for a ride on a private jet, Kandi is telling the world that she'll suck a dick because she wants to and pay for her own damn private jet.

I agree.  I didn't think there was anything wrong with the Dungeon party.  And more power to Kandi for taking something negative, recognizing a hole in the market (PoC organized sex-themed parties with performances), and turning it around to make a profit off of it.  It's not my kind of thing, but people were clearly interested.  When she posted the event on instagram, it was sold out in hours.  There's definitely a demand.  And everyone there looked like they were having an amazing time. 

And I also don't see any reason why her kids would or should be ashamed. I agree that she has a very healthy view on sex and is probably having regular conversations with her kids.  Riley will be embarrassed because she's a teenager and at her age anything her mom does will be annoying.  

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Evidently, mum's the word.  Porsha implied that it could only cause more trouble if she answered, and demurely shut her mouth.  Sounds like Moose went wild, I wonder what Moose is on to make her so aggressive.  That coupled with the sheer audacity of Greg getting sick and raining on her happy life parade.  The kind where the man is two steps behind holding her purse with a smile on this face.  The last time she was on WWHL, Nene looked tore up to me, her eyes looked wild, unfocused, and one time I think they were going in opposite directions.  Lol.

Nene's  completely unhinged..

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, byrd said:

agreed, but the problem is she's not being responsible at all, not even for herself.

Agreed, but that's a completely separate conversation. I was only responding in her defense regarding her comments about Marlo. Marlo's accusation wasn't that she's an irresponsible woman or mother, Marlo's comments were suggesting that she's an alcoholic based on ONE incident where she got so drunk that she threw up, got a bit grabby and had to be escorted out by her friends. Of the many events Shamari has attended, she has never seemingly reached that level of drunk so I personally don't see that as enough to make generalizations about her drinking or level of responsibility. 

• Love 4

I watched the Dungeon and was not impressed.  I have been to a few burlesque shows and there is a fine line of naughty and crude, burlesque is the art of the tease, Kandi was crude and not burlesque, she could have expanded on the dungeon theme in a hotter, more sophisticated way.

Nene needs therapy and not an on camera session, a for real therapist on her own dime and time.

Porsha could not bring herself to fully disclose that Nene got physical with her and I get why but it does not solve the problem of Nene's violent behavior that seems to come to the surface in almost every episode.

• Love 13

What was that fuckery we were subjected to last night?  I tuned in, fully expecting to see the rest of the closet scene and what I got was some kind of Memento/Basic Instinct hybrid where everyone is recounting events/trying to piece together what is on film.

That is so maddening to me.  If they couldn't show the closet scene for legal reasons, they should have just told us.  Kandi already broke the fourth wall in her TH when she said that Nene grabbed the cameraman's shirt, so why not just go the full Monty? I think we, as viewers, either deserve the rest of the scene or an explanation as to why we couldn't see an integral part of the show.  Damn.  This show and Beverly Hills are doing my head in with their apparent insistence on burying the lead.

For a woman who is so statuesque and beautfiful, Cynthia is not sexy.  I wish she would just play to her strengths.

No one can find a burlesque dungeon show like yours, Kandi?  Um...have ya heard of New York?? Ya know, the place where Todd's from.

I agree that Eva's wedding dress is going to be a nightmare for her at the wedding.  As a former strapless dress-wearing bride who also does not have a small chest area, the fittings are nightmares.  When you sit vs when you stand vs when you dance, the dress is always going to be wrong, whether it's too big or too small.  It's never going to be just right unfortunately.

By happenstance, I happened to see this over the weekend:

5EBC0FE5-0939-4237-8061-B564996F2EDC-2758-00000280A0F1ED92.jpg.27023733dba847fccde29bfa3d82e8a5.jpg

I was in awe as to how well-tailored the strapless dresses were.  The woman on the right is built similarly to Eva, but that was a major opera, and the alterations alone could have easily gone into the five digits.  I wish Eva well next week.  I had a blast at my wedding, despite having to endure some tugging. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Agreed, but that's a completely separate conversation. I was only responding in her defense regarding her comments about Marlo. Marlo's accusation wasn't that she's an irresponsible woman or mother, Marlo's comments were suggesting that she's an alcoholic based on ONE incident where she got so drunk that she threw up, got a bit grabby and had to be escorted out by her friends. Of the many events Shamari has attended, she has never seemingly reached that level of drunk so I personally don't see that as enough to make generalizations about her drinking or level of responsibility. 

understood..

• Love 1

I too was expecting a conclusion to Closetgate but we got nothing.  Not even constant flash backs to Nene's freak out and tearing the camera man's shirt.  Does she have that much power she can dictate what they show?  Or is there some kind of court case pending?  Porsha was being very vague on the whole belt thing.  Didn't someone say when Nene had her freak out about "she's pregnant"?  Could Nene have grabbed Porsha in the heat of......er whatever Nene's problem was that night and that is why its so hush hush?  I personally think Nene was medicated that night.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but her floating around before the party started, her weird issue with Marlo about coming to her house the day before, her meltdown at the table (she really sounded like she was having a meltdown) and then the whole closet thing.  Now, we did not get closure on Closetgate….something is up.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree.  This has to be the most bizarre and baffling activity  I have ever seen on tv on any kind of tv show, except for wild stories from some third world country.  How could anyone enjoy this?  At the risk of providing TMI, I had a very small experience with something similar at home with over the counter product before and it was so UNCOMFORTABLE.   I can't even begin to describe it as anything other that torture. I don't understand this at all.  

Colonics are better when you are fasting.  You fast on liquids either on juice or soups.

Like for a long weekend or even a week.

Colonics don’t really clean you out. They shove a bunch of water in you that loosens thing up.  When you finish the colonic most of the water comes out. You go sit on the toilet afterwards.

That same water and waste leaks out of you for the rest of the day and possibly the next day.

It is messy!  It is also very painful.  Your stomach cramps are insane.

For what?  Because next time you eat...then you must have regular BMs. 

The body is not not designed to be FOS. If you are FOS it is from chronic dieting.

The funny thing is that they do their colonic with the camera person in the room.

Those rooms look small!  

Lol!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I too was expecting a conclusion to Closetgate but we got nothing.  Not even constant flash backs to Nene's freak out and tearing the camera man's shirt.  Does she have that much power she can dictate what they show?  Or is there some kind of court case pending?  Porsha was being very vague on the whole belt thing.  Didn't someone say when Nene had her freak out about "she's pregnant"?  Could Nene have grabbed Porsha in the heat of......er whatever Nene's problem was that night and that is why its so hush hush?  I personally think Nene was medicated that night.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but her floating around before the party started, her weird issue with Marlo about coming to her house the day before, her meltdown at the table (she really sounded like she was having a meltdown) and then the whole closet thing.  Now, we did not get closure on Closetgate….something is up.

They showed nothing and nobody said anything because they all played their part.

Eva and the other chick said it best.  It was an invasion of privacy.

Filming someone’s closet can be dangerous and exposing yourself to home robbery and invasion. 

Nene asked them to not go in there.  Then sent Cynthia to get them out.

Why the camera tried to go in there......that was on him.

I think Nene grabbed at Porsha and why her belt was off.

It was wrong, of course.  But, that Porsha got up so fast and ran to the closet while Nene said not to go in there.

Porsha just didn’t  go to the closet.  She started opening closed doors and snooping around all over the back. 

The law says, you are allowed to protect your home! 

For those that will say that Nene is the one that holed herself upstairs. Well, she was in the bedroom.  She was not kicking anyone out of her bedroom.

Nene was not in the closet or bathroom area! 

• Love 2

The funny thing is that they do their colonic with the camera person in the room

All I could focus on was you have to insert the thingy thing in yourself...…….really?  I thought they did that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

All I could focus on was you have to insert the thingy thing in yourself...…….really?  I thought they did that.

I know I would be like “what am I paying you for...”

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Boofish said:

Kandi's "brand" looks like nothing more than a tacky money grab. Quantity over quality. Cynthia looked mortified and embarrassed, Shamari looked like a Bratz doll and Kandi is cute but she is NOT SEXY. That party looked like the invitation said "put some drawers on and come on over; drinks half priced if you hike the drawers up your butt"

Yeh. Cynthia is really really not good at being sexy. She looked much sexier when she first walked in, in that full black outfit that she was greeting people in. Her tall strut had more sex appeal than her sitting in the chair with her legs spread open and talking dirty with Kandi 

• Love 8

Marlo and Cynthia were on Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen last night. They said Nene was not happy when she left the reunion. She has unfollowed all of the Atlanta cast including Andy Cohen with the exception of Marlo on Instagram and twitter.  Nene better be careful about making enemies with Andy or she may end up like Carole Radziwill who now has to sell sex toys on a late night shopping channel. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Marlo and Cynthia were on Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen last night. They said Nene was not happy when she left the reunion. She has unfollowed all of the Atlanta cast including Andy Cohen with the exception of Marlo on Instagram and twitter.  Nene better be careful about making enemies with Andy or she may end up like Carole Radziwill who now has to sell sex toys on a late night shopping channel. 

I wonder if Cynthia backed up Porsha and Kandi’s version of events of pushing them down the stairs and didn’t have fake amnesia like Marlo.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Colonics are better when you are fasting.  You fast on liquids either on juice or soups.

Like for a long weekend or even a week.

Colonics don’t really clean you out. They shove a bunch of water in you that loosens thing up.  When you finish the colonic most of the water comes out. You go sit on the toilet afterwards.

That same water and waste leaks out of you for the rest of the day and possibly the next day.

It is messy!  It is also very painful.  Your stomach cramps are insane.

For what?  Because next time you eat...then you must have regular BMs. 

The body is not not designed to be FOS. If you are FOS it is from chronic dieting.

The funny thing is that they do their colonic with the camera person in the room.

Those rooms look small!  

Lol!

I watched this episode on the heels of having a colonoscopy, seriously why the fuck would you want an audience while having a colonic and why the fuck would you do that voluntarily? I had a hipec enema years ago (as a diagnostic tool) it was not fun, it was nothing I wanted filmed.

What is the HW's line in the sand on what is just not to be filmed? Oh I know, the closet, the closet is very private and personal. 

Oy, these women.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I know I would be like “what am I paying you for...”

I once had to have an internal ultra sound...the nurse handed me the "instrument" to insert.  I have given a lot of personal info here but I feel like you all are my sister wives, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Colonics are different in the USA.  They are kinda illegal, so they use that machine. Looks like you are controlling the machine yourself.  No therapist present.

Colonics outside of USA, you are on a table and the therapist stays with you and massages your belly and makes sure you are comfortable with the water pressure, etc. They control the machine.

Both machines you can insert your own tube as it is for your own comfort level and when you are ready.

No different than backdoor sex.  Colonic feels the exact same way!  🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I will never understand why TPTB think we want to see all this kinky stuff. Not sure whether I was more bored or disgusted. I FF and found that was almost a quarter of the show. I have no use for Kandi koated whatever and I wish she'd stick to her real talents on the show.

NeNe is so over the top lately, but I don't blame her one bit for being upset over closetgate. They were definitely out of bounds. I really couldn't tell if she put her hands on anybody  but if she did I understand why they are upset, but that doesn't excuse their behavior. They seem to think that because they are friends it gives them carte blanche.

I think the final straw for her was the cameras. The way they were acting, it looks like she at least laid hands on the cameraman. I wonder if she also attacked anyone else. Guess I have to wait for the reunion. She seems to be going down the tubes with amazing speed.

That man on the phone asking Cynthia about her sex life was vile. Dog in heat? If I was her I'd tell him to take a flying leap.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

That is so maddening to me.  If they couldn't show the closet scene for legal reasons, they should have just told us.  Kandi already broke the fourth wall in her TH when she said that Nene grabbed the cameraman's shirt, so why not just go the full Monty? I think we, as viewers, either deserve the rest of the scene or an explanation as to why we couldn't see an integral part of the show.  Damn.  This show and Beverly Hills are doing my head in with their apparent insistence on burying the lead

I suspect this is going to be ongoing for the duration of the season, just like puppygate. Looks like they are going to milk it for all it's worth.

• Love 3