Type keyword(s) to search

Teen Wolf In The Media

It's impossible to take the article seriously when it starts off explaining in the most shocking way that Stiles murdered someone, which is so far from what actually happened.  

• Love 1

Ridiculous click bait. Maaaybe they think their viewers go along with Scott's "we don't kill" edict as gospel, but there are plenty of comments pointing out that murder =/= kill or accidentally kill or self-defense. I'm afraid it's Scott who is not coming out of this looking good.

That article is ridiculous.  She goes on and on about how Stiles MURDERED someone and that's not even remotely close to what happened!  Stiles acted purely out of self-defense and had no way of knowing his actions were going to end with Donovan dead.  That article makes me ragey.

I love Theo. More importantly, I trust Theo. He's got a very trustworthy character. And now I'm shipping him and Malia. Coyotes unite and buy stock in Acme and all that. Meep meep.

But on more important matters, at least this trailer had a little Parrish in it. That show scene though, seems suspiciously hallucination-ish like the kiss in the car and after getting clawed. Is he with Lydia or Stumpy?

As for Papa Argent? Swoon. Glad to see Grampa Argent too. I hope he's still a psychopath.

That makes me sad. I liked awkward Kira and Scott together. She seemed kinda of upset in that video, and I agree with her. Her story had all sorts of potenial to it. But then again, the writers constantly botched her storyline up. The Skinwalker storyline and the Fox could have been fun. Oh well, should have assumed Kira wouldn't be back because the Skin Walkers wanted her until she figured out her powers. They did say it could be years.

Wonder how Dylan is doing since his accident. Guess it was a motorcycle accident, not a car accident or falling off a train (I read both stories online). I hope he's having a speedy recovery.

I think it sucks too. The major mistake they made with Arden's character is having her suddenly go crazy with the Fox. I think it hindered her character more than helped her, and look at where she is now. She was one of my favourite characters and now she's gone. I figured that is where her character had to go, though. Kira had to go with the Skinwalkers for this dumb storyline, which meant she'd have to leave the show, or they'd have to retcon the entire Fox storyline. It really does suck, and I hope if there is another season, she can come back for that. If not for that, then in the finale. 

And now we're stuck with Boring Hayden. Great. 

• Love 1

That makes me sad. I liked awkward Kira and Scott together. She seemed kinda of upset in that video, and I agree with her. Her story had all sorts of potenial to it. But then again, the writers constantly botched her storyline up.

Sounds like Derek 2. This show has one massive stumbling block, the show runners who, I am sorry, seem to be on drugs or some sort of ADD like problem. They have great promise but then they can't seem to write their way out of a story line so they just get rid of the actor and find some new hot person.

• Love 2

Losing Kira is a good idea.  I just don't think she worked.  I haven't heard anything about Parrish, but, for me, shows always get better when they don't have a mid 20s male courting a high school student.

There's finally more news about Dylan's accident, and it's not good. His injuries are worse than thought and The Maze Runner: The Death Cure movie is extending the shutdown of production and doesn't know when (/if) they can restart. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dylan-obriens-injuries-force-maze-888970

This article has a direct quote from the WorkSafe B.C. report, after several conflicting quotes to press. 

http://infotel.ca/newsitem/details-emerge-about-incident-on-maze-runner-set-production-still-halted/it29673

“An action sequence was being filmed for a motion picture. This young worker was attached to a vehicle by a harness, lanyard and overhead truss system when he climbed onto the back (of) another vehicle,” the report states. “As the vehicles slowed, the trailing vehicle the worker was anchored to slowed more rapidly than the vehicle the worker climbed onto."

Meanwhile, Teen Wolf s6 has started filming. They knew Dylan would not be there at the start, but I'm thinking they might have to write Stiles out for all or most of the season? Yikes. 

Edited by ahisma

Do you think the season is going to have a theme of "Find Stiles?" I can't imagine a different storyline. Plus, I don't know what they're going to do, aren't Stiles, Lydia and Scott graduating this season? I know they could stretch it out, but man, this is going to be rough.

I figured Dylan's injuries were going to affect both Maze Runner and Teen Wolf, but to indefinitely suspend shooting sounds way more awful. Poor guy, I hope he gets better soon. I wonder how severe his injuries really are.

I had to follow a link to this article: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/15/teen-wolf-dylan-obrien-season-6 to find out if Styles will be back

It’s official: EW can exclusively reveal that Dylan O’Brien will appear in Teen Wolf’s sixth season. Despite suffering injuries while filming Maze Runner: The Death Cure, the actor will still play a crucial role when the show returns this fall. Furthermore, Teen Wolf showrunner Jeff Davis assures EW that Stiles’ role might be more important than ever.

That's good news.

• Love 3

Well, the exclusive “new photo” is actually from before the accident when Dylan was filming TW Episodes 1 and 2 before he started filming for the Maze Runner, as evidenced by his hand brace which he had at the time. And since the storyline for this Season is about the Wild Hunt and how they erase people from everyone’s mind, you could say that Stiles’s disappearance is a huge part of the storyline but that is more likely about him not being there. This is typical for Jeff Davies and his deliberate misdirection. He knows Stiles is a huge draw for the show (if not the only draw left) and he keeps making it sound that DOB will be in it a lot. So far DOB hasn’t resurfaced since his accident. There are no public appearances or even private photos (bar one back in May) and he’s definitely not back at work, on TW or anywhere else.   

• Love 1
14 hours ago, beee said:

Well, the exclusive “new photo” is actually from before the accident when Dylan was filming TW Episodes 1 and 2 before he started filming for the Maze Runner, as evidenced by his hand brace which he had at the time. And since the storyline for this Season is about the Wild Hunt and how they erase people from everyone’s mind, you could say that Stiles’s disappearance is a huge part of the storyline but that is more likely about him not being there. This is typical for Jeff Davies and his deliberate misdirection. He knows Stiles is a huge draw for the show (if not the only draw left) and he keeps making it sound that DOB will be in it a lot. So far DOB hasn’t resurfaced since his accident. There are no public appearances or even private photos (bar one back in May) and he’s definitely not back at work, on TW or anywhere else.   

^I can't agree more with this. When Dylan had his accident, I totally thought the season arc was going to be about Stiles being missing. 

What I cannot believe, is there has not been a peep about Dylan since his accident. Not that I was expecting pictures, but in a world practically ruled by social media, I can't believe the radio silence that's going on. I hope he's okay, I loved his comedic timing.  Was anything said about him during Comic Con? I haven't watched anything yet because I haven't had the time...

• Love 1
(edited)

Nothing was said at CC other than DOB is still recovering.  ITA about your comment re: social media.  One would think there would be some mention of a run-in with him somewhere but there's been nada.  It's all just a bit concerning.  I hope that he's healing ok.

Edited by onyxrose81
  • Love 1

I don't know how many of you used to read Price Peterson's photo recaps on tv.com. They were the best! I was gutted that he didn't continue them this year.

Turns out, he did! They're on Yahoo TV, now. The photo recaps are a little shorter but just as funny. I do still miss the community of people who would leave hundreds of comments. 

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/tagged/teen-wolf

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ahisma said:

I don't know how many of you used to read Price Peterson's photo recaps on tv.com. They were the best! I was gutted that he didn't continue them this year.

Turns out, he did! They're on Yahoo TV, now. The photo recaps are a little shorter but just as funny. I do still miss the community of people who would leave hundreds of comments. 

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/tagged/teen-wolf

Oh my god, yes. I didn't realize that I missed this in my life until I clicked on the link. They always made watching the show worth it.

• Love 1

It turns out that someone leaked the solo sex tapes of our nearly always naked werewolves and hell hound.

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2017-01-17-tyler-posey-cody-christian-teen-wolf-nude-leak#.WIMfaqhMGf0

http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2017-01-18-exclusive-teen-wolf-star-ryan-kelley-has-a-peen-pic-leaked#.WIMflqhMGf0

The thing I find so intriguing is that these dudes are constantly naked or nearly so as part of their jobs. More naked pictures of them aren't particularly appealing to me.

(edited)

Wow, JD can't stop screwing with the Sterek fans until the very end. Mind you, since there are more Sterek fans out there than other fans and a lot of them have stopped watching, he had to do something to get decent ratings.

It also looks like Lydia does the same old thing as always. Why are they even bothering shooting new scenes when they could just recycle her old ones from previous episodes? She hasn't done anything different in three seasons, nor does HR ever play them with any variety.   

Interesting premise as always but I think I'll check out if Stiles is in an episode before watching. Otherwise a general gist will do for me until he turns up.

Edited by beee
  • Love 2

Has there been any confirmation on how many episodes Stiles is going to be in? I'm assuming not until the back-half (if we're lucky) of the season. I know O'Brien has some movies coming but I can't help but be bummed. I watch Teen Wolf for Scott and Stiles bromance...they are incredibly enduring. With it being the last season, I want tons of Stiles and Scott moments, not him showing up for the last two episodes. I didnt mind it last season because I thought the idea of Stiles being erased was a great idea. This season, I wish we'd get tons of classic Teen Wolf moments.

• Love 2

Honestly, it looks like they're trying to go out on a high note.

I'm honestly a little shocked they managed to keep a lid on all the returns for this long.  Well done, MTV.

• Love 4
On 7/11/2017 at 1:12 PM, SnoGirl said:

Has there been any confirmation on how many episodes Stiles is going to be in? I'm assuming not until the back-half (if we're lucky) of the season. I know O'Brien has some movies coming but I can't help but be bummed. I watch Teen Wolf for Scott and Stiles bromance...they are incredibly enduring. With it being the last season, I want tons of Stiles and Scott moments, not him showing up for the last two episodes. I didnt mind it last season because I thought the idea of Stiles being erased was a great idea. This season, I wish we'd get tons of classic Teen Wolf moments.

I haven't seen anything official, but I remember someone saying three episodes like in part A. No idea if that's accurate.

From what I've read, DOB will have a cameo of sorts in the first ep, then show up at the end of the second to last episode  (the car scene in the trailer is probably this) and will be immersed a bit more in the finale.  

• Love 1

Another trailer was released yesterday:

I thought this trailer was incredible but it seems like a lot of ground to cover in just ten episodes.

As for the reboot, I actually think it could be cool with the changes they want to make (radio show format, anthology). But I got into this series last year so that might be why I'm more positive about it, haha.

• Love 2

Was that...Kira's broken sword in the middle of that trailer dropping to the ground? I've been kinda surprised that there hasnt been rumors about Teen Wolf bringing her back, but maybe she'll appear at the end to help? 

On 7/14/2017 at 7:11 PM, onyxrose81 said:

From what I've read, DOB will have a cameo of sorts in the first ep, then show up at the end of the second to last episode  (the car scene in the trailer is probably this) and will be immersed a bit more in the finale.  

This bums me out. Its not Teen Wolf without Scott AND Stiles. Good thing they're wrapping up the show, even though I did think the Boys and Lydia in college could have been wild. Think of how many supernatural adults they could have met on a college campus. It would have been interesting to say the least.

• Love 2