Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Momster Mash

druzy
  • Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I don’t see a difference.  She says her keys were in her pocket in the episode last night. The pants are still super tight.  

I saw the Tweet before I saw the episode, so I was paying close attention. I did see her keys in her front hoodie pocket, as well as her hand in there for half the scene, which definitely didn't help.

But it's not like we can trust the current Twitter pic. Kail's been dragged before for poorly and obviously photoshopping her social media pictures. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Quilty said:

Does Kail ever get tired of being such an angry beast? How exhausting that would be.😤

So true about Kail.  How can she even must any give a craps anymore?  I also legit thought she was pregnant when she had that hoodie on.  I was like, “oh yeah she’s pregnant with....wait!  No she just looks huge!”  I was amused with her stepping right into having to explain the birds and bees to Lincoln and then weaseling her way out of it.

I really wish Jace’s dad would have it together just so Jenelle would look stupid for her high and mighty act about him.  But clearly he doesn’t.  

• Love 6

I know we all love to hate Kail, but I absolutely believe Javi was being the Queen of Petty by putting Lauren's name on the contact list and not Kail's. Of course there was nothing stopping Kail from talking to the coach herself, but he's not exactly being the bigger person in all of this either. 

Jason: "You can't make the kids do their work." Uh, really? When I was growing up homework wasn't optional. I guess times have changed. Why did Leah need to call Cory? I'm assuming he has access to the same app she does.

Why on Earth would Brianna give Stella Loooo-issss' last name?! She has absolutely no relationship to that guy or his family. The DeJesus side is the one that loves and cares for these kids, so IMO, paternal last names shouldn't even be considered. With that said, I'm still happy Devoin is coming around. I hope it sticks because Nova needs something other than negativity in her life.

Aubree looked cute as JoJo Siwa. Even though JoJo annoys the shit out of me, I'm happy to see Aubree's idols are age-appropriate.

Poor Jace. Andrew reminds me of the white guy in "Mailbu's Most Wanted." What a total douchebag loser.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20

Andrew looked like he a black eye. Otherwise he looked like a strung out junkie. I get the feeling this guy just bullshits about everything. He said a few episodes ago he went to USC and works in some corporate type of office??? Really? Sure Andrew....what a loser. I felt so bad for Jace after seeing Andrew. He contacted the producers because he wants to get a regular paycheck from MTV. He doesn't care about Jace...never did.

• Love 4

It looks like Jace got shafted genetically from both sides. From both his parents, he inherits a predisposition for addiction, some kind of mental illness, or both. Andrew looks an awful lot like a long-term druggie who's trying hard to pass himself off as clean. No surprise that Jace has emotional problems. The deck is stacked against him in so many ways, poor guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Random question...how is Brianna's last name pronounced? I only heard her and Devoin say Hayseus, but it has the De part in front of it. Is that silent? Why do I care? Lol

Chelsea looked adorable as a bat. 

Kail ...same ole same ole. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Annamz said:

Had it been Javi who wasn't there, I doubt Kailyn would've gone out of her way to add him to the group chat. She's such a hypocrite.  

I agree. Kail is petty and so is Javi. They get into a tit-for-tat frequently, which is immature and not good for Lincoln, obviously.

Javi missed the game for a meeting he could not reschedule. Was it mentioned why Kail missed game days?

I also wonder if Kail has several types of contact info and that Javi might've gotten in trouble for providing the wrong one. No reason not to at least put her name down, though. I would've put Lauren's name down as an additional contact to use if neither parent was available. Many schools and sports activities require this anyway.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Random question...how is Brianna's last name pronounced? I only heard her and Devoin say Hayseus, but it has the De part in front of it. Is that silent? Why do I care? Lol

Kail ...same ole same ole. 

It's pronounced day-hay-soos. I think Brianna and Devoin don't articulate properly, so that's why the name came out jumbled. Aside from the other issues, I personally think Nova DeJesus has a better ring to it than Nova Austin. The latter just doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

I agree. Kail is petty and so is Javi. They get into a tit-for-tat frequently, which is immature and not good for Lincoln, obviously.

Javi missed the game for a meeting he could not reschedule. Was it mentioned why Kail missed game days?

I also wonder if Kail has several types of contact info and that Javi might've gotten in trouble for providing the wrong one. No reason not to at least put her name down, though. I would've put Lauren's name down as an additional contact to use if neither parent was available. Many schools and sports activities require this anyway.

Why do they even get into a "you missed this game" thing? Sheesh. It's not the kid's graduation. It's a single game of preschool soccer?  I've got 3 kids (all teens now) and there have certainly been times when either me or my husband wasn't at a single game. Sometimes two of our kids had competing activities and it was physically impossible for us both to be there. Unless one parent consistently is a no show (like Adam), quit being so fucking petty, you're right. It is so transparent it is only a way for you to show your kid and his other parent what a shitty parent that other parent is. Nice. @@

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

I saw the Tweet before I saw the episode, so I was paying close attention. I did see her keys in her front hoodie pocket, as well as her hand in there for half the scene, which definitely didn't help.

But it's not like we can trust the current Twitter pic. Kail's been dragged before for poorly and obviously photoshopping her social media pictures. 

Ugh...that photo of her in the track suit is awful. Her hips are huge as is her big ass. Instead of spending all day on social media and bickering with baby daddies how about getting a trainer and working out a few days a week. I had to laugh that she calls her stupid podcast a "job"...ha ha...that's too funny. Javi was being a dick by not putting her name on the soccer info card, but of course Kail is going to go on and on and on about it until our brains explode. I really believe that she lives for conflict, arguing and bickering. The level of animus that she has for the fathers of her kids is palatable. These are men she once loved, or said she loved at the time she was with them...she's so bitter and angry.  It's no wonder Lux's baby daddy doesn't want to be with her...look at what he would have to look forward to.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Jenelle annoyed me when she was driving with her knees and texting.  I wonder if anyone called her out on it.

All these girls do that...it is more than annoying...it is illegal in most states now and so irresponsible when driving with kids in the car. Kailyn does it with great frequency and is usually yelling and angry at someone when she does it. Jenelle is just stupid and arrogant.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

she did...but, like...why did she ask Cole, in front of the kids "do I look sexual?"  what does that even mean?

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's pronounced day-hay-soos. I think Brianna and Devoin don't articulate properly, so that's why the name came out jumbled. Aside from the other issues, I personally think Nova DeJesus has a better ring to it than Nova Austin. The latter just doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

I don't think it's a good idea to tell your child that they suddenly have a different last name. Also, I believe they should all be DeJesus, just to make it easier.

I told my boy-child to get a career he loved, and not to "watch a clock all day"  His response?  "like you do?"  Same, Leah.  Same.

However, it's crazy that she'll have a convo with the girlses, and they're completely over it and doing homework or playing or whatever and Leah's still rambling, "mommywantsyoutoblahblahblahand..."

Andrew is on something.  And MTV dragged him out of the dirt and put him on TV.  (who ever said Vaeda Luma made me laugh out loud in my cubicle.)

Did Javi's gym open in real time?  I usually just want to kick him really hard but I remember on Being Javi that all of his friends adored him, so I feel like there's more to him than what we see.  hopefully.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Why did Leah need to call Cory? I'm assuming he has access to the same app she does.

By the way he responded to her, I assumed he did and had already seen the grades. I could practically hear him rolling his eyes over the phone. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

By the way he responded to her, I assumed he did and had already seen the grades. I could practically hear him rolling his eyes over the phone. 

Which was a contrast to Jeremy when he was told about Addie's grades. "Is that good or bad?" I doubt he gives a crap

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Adiba said:

Um, she was "podcasting," thank you very much. 🙄 I swear, she's just do freakin' full of herself it's almost funny.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Which was a contrast to Jeremy when he was told about Addie's grades. "Is that good or bad?" I doubt he gives a crap

To be fair Leah said she “got all Ss” so I can understand his confusion. Earlier she told someone else (Victoria?) that it stood for Satisfactory so I assumed she figured that out shortly before that herself 😆 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

To be fair, even Leah didn't know what the "N" meant on Addie's report card. 

The schools...they ain't well there. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Birdee said:
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

Um, she was "podcasting," thank you very much. 🙄 I swear, she's just do freakin' full of herself it's almost funny.

Kail is so ridiculous. Does she not realize you don't have to fly out of state and do a full face of makeup and hair to RECORD AUDIO!? Who the hell flies out of state every time you record a podcast?! She's such a raging asshole it's become unbearable to watch. This entire show is actually becoming unbearable and I can't even get through more than half an episode these days before turning it off. I feel like MTV will try for one more season of OG and TM2 before viewship drops to nothing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I know we all love to hate Kail, but I absolutely believe Javi was being the Queen of Petty by putting Lauren's name on the contact list and not Kail's. Of course there was nothing stopping Kail from talking to the coach herself, but he's not exactly being the bigger person in all of this either. Sing it sister!

Jason: "You can't make the kids do their work." Uh, really? When I was growing up homework wasn't optional. I guess times have changed. Why did Leah need to call Cory? I'm assuming he has access to the same app she does. To be honest, we never had homework when I was a kid.  Maybe spelling words, but in all, never had homework.

Why on Earth would Brianna give Stella Loooo-issss' last name?! She has absolutely no relationship to that guy or his family. The DeJesus side is the one that loves and cares for these kids, so IMO, paternal last names shouldn't even be considered. With that said, I'm still happy Devoin is coming around. I hope it sticks because Nova needs something other than negativity in her life.  I think they should maybe hyphenate her name.  In our family a lot of the kids have different last names from one of both parents and we don't care.  My brother's daughter was already in 12th grade and was wondering if she should change her last name from her mom's to her dad's and my brother said it didn't matter to him, he loved her with any name.  She ended up, when getting married, changing her middle name to her dad's last name and her last name to her husbands.  I personally wouldn't change my last name.

Aubree looked cute as JoJo Siwa. Even though JoJo annoys the shit out of me, I'm happy to see Aubree's idols are age-appropriate. I enjoy them as kind of a break from the shit we usually see on this show.

Poor Jace. Andrew reminds me of the white guy in "Mailbu's Most Wanted." What a total douchebag loser. Poor Jace.

See bold above.

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

To be fair, even Leah didn't know what the "N" meant on Addie's report card. 

The schools...they ain't well there. 

Usually in lower elementary school they don't give letter grades.  I agree with this.

4 hours ago, kicksave said:

All these girls do that...it is more than annoying...it is illegal in most states now and so irresponsible when driving with kids in the car. Kailyn does it with great frequency and is usually yelling and angry at someone when she does it. Jenelle is just stupid and arrogant.

How they get away with this driving holding their phones up to talk/hear on speaker and to text is crazy.  It will take a bad accident and a lawsuit to fix this problem.  Even the housewives do this and it drives me crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, Mkay said:

I don’t see a difference.  She says her keys were in her pocket in the episode last night. The pants are still super tight.  

left pic looks like she photoshopped her waist on the left (her right).

• Love 3
5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

left pic looks like she photoshopped her waist on the left (her right).

Her ass must look huge from the back.

I think these young women who obsessively post photoshopped pictures of themselves come to believe they actually look like that. Then they're shocked when someone calls them out.

• Love 10

I honestly think this was the first conversation Leah has ever had with ANYONE about report cards. It just came off really, "Look at me! I am a great mom and care about grades!" Which is why everyone other than Jason was like yeah, ok. I'm pretty sure she told someone that the S meant "satisfaction" instead of satisfactory. And she didn't know what an N meant? When I was in school years and years ago, it was Non-Satisfactory, Satisfactory, and Outstanding. You think she would know what they stood for after having 3 kids in school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, jumper sage said:

See bold above.

Usually in lower elementary school they don't give letter grades.  I agree with this.

How they get away with this driving holding their phones up to talk/hear on speaker and to text is crazy.  It will take a bad accident and a lawsuit to fix this problem.  Even the housewives do this and it drives me crazy.

not to mention how stupid all of these girls are because of the fact that they're on camera doing this. In these fancy cars they have, doesn't blue tooth exist?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SarahC said:

And she didn't know what an N meant? When I was in school years and years ago, it was Non-Satisfactory, Satisfactory, and Outstanding. You think she would know what they stood for after having 3 kids in school. 

Yeah, when I was in school, an "N" meant "needs improvement" (maybe it was NI?...I wouldn't know, I never got one). At any rate, "N"s aren't well. 

I again half watched this. I don't even remember if I finished the episode or not. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, when I was in school, an "N" meant "needs improvement" (maybe it was NI?...I wouldn't know, I never got one). At any rate, "N"s aren't well. 

I again half watched this. I don't even remember if I finished the episode or not. 

You are right...that is what an N stood for when I was in school, too. But that even goes to show that anyone could figure out what an N means even if it isn't the right wording. lol. 

• Love 6

Just how old do the girlses have to be before Leah stops referring to herself as Mommy when telling them something.  “Mommy wants y’all to eat your frosting .”  “Mommy says stop playing on the will chair.” They are called pronouns Leah. Get some. 

And I don’t blame Jeremy for being underwhelmed by Addie’s report card.  She is in kindergarten.  Big deal so she got an S in citizenship.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

And now that i think about it.... were those report cards for the entire year? Do they have a 10 hour long school day? Because it was alot of grades.  I'd have to go back and watch to see how many. My daughter is in 4th grade and has 5 classes that she gets grades in each quarter.  The whole thing was just strange.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, SarahC said:

I honestly think this was the first conversation Leah has ever had with ANYONE about report cards. It just came off really, "Look at me! I am a great mom and care about grades!" Which is why everyone other than Jason was like yeah, ok. I'm pretty sure she told someone that the S meant "satisfaction" instead of satisfactory. And she didn't know what an N meant? When I was in school years and years ago, it was Non-Satisfactory, Satisfactory, and Outstanding. You think she would know what they stood for after having 3 kids in school. 

I thought that too but I didn’t want to add that in since I wasn’t sure. I think should make it easy up in the holler and just give them W or NW - Well or Not Well. 😆 

58 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Just how old do the girlses have to be before Leah stops referring to herself as Mommy when telling them something.  “Mommy wants y’all to eat your frosting .”  “Mommy says stop playing on the will chair.” They are called pronouns Leah. Get some. 

Maybe she doesn’t know them... “me says, me mean I, I says eat your cold soup, A-girl! Make I proud! ...or is it me?”

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

not to mention how stupid all of these girls are because of the fact that they're on camera doing this. In these fancy cars they have, doesn't blue tooth exist?

That what I keep asking!

• Love 3
On 3/11/2019 at 9:02 PM, druzy said:

I just noticed in the closing credits that Andrew had black eyes.

His eyes have looked like that since Jenelle’s 16 and Pregnant episode. 

I despise Jenelle, but I just CANNOT with Andrew and I HATE him more than I can express for making me side with Jenelle on this issue. It just kills me to do so. But, NO ONE has kept him from Jace. He hasn’t paid a penny in child support. As far as we’ve seen, he has shown up a grand total of TWO times since 16 and Pregnant. Two times in nine years. And both times, Barb has gone out of her way to meet with him to try to forge a relationship between him and Jace. How DARE he blame her for keeping Jace away from him! He’s a piece of shit and Jace is better off without him. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don't know;  ask my coworkers who say that to their *teenagers*.   uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 5

Just now catching up! I rolled my eyes SO big when Leah said, "don't end up like me! I wasn't responsible and didn't make good decisions." I mean...good for being honest, but it annoyed me. For me personally it grated because I made good decisions and was responsible, yet here I am with a college degree and years of teaching experience, but no job, no husband, no kids, no one paying me 300K a year to do nothing...geeeez, life is unfair sometimes! I'm glad Leah is telling them not to do what she did, but I hope she explains, behind the scenes, that she was lucky to have the show, and that most teen moms are struggling. Otherwise the girls might parrot what she says, but secretly think, "so? We have everything we want, and Mommy went to Hawaii last year!"

I was shocked when Nova said she was 24, and Devoin immediately said, "you're one fourth of twenty-four!" without missing a beat. Maybe there is hope for him to make something of himself after all! He acts so unintelligent, but there has to be something there. 

Aubree playing with Watson is everything. She is an exemplary big sister! Add me to the list of people who were extremely annoyed with, "do I look sexual?" You are going to an elementary school event, Chelsea! You don't WANT to look "sexual." I understand asking that before a concert or whatever, out of Aubree's earshot, but it just struck me as weird, maybe because I've worked in schools. If I looked in the mirror before a school event and thought I looked sexy, I would change immediately!

andrew's conversation with his scuzzy friend was pretty hilarious. "Yeah, I love him. I think about him every day. I talk to him. When? Ohhh, when he was a baby. I think about him though. Yeah. I miss him so much." No you don't, Andrew! I hate Jenelle, but at least she has been in his life in some form. 

Kail is just insufferable, as everyone else has said. I laughed at her dancing around having a baby, but she was incredibly hard to deal with the rest of the time. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I was shocked when Nova said she was 24, and Devoin immediately said, "you're one fourth of twenty-four!" without missing a beat. Maybe there is hope for him to make something of himself after all! He acts so unintelligent, but there has to be something there. 

I forgot about that. I was surprised,  too.  Not that it's hard math, but more than i expect from someone like Leah or Briana.

37 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

andrew's conversation with his scuzzy friend was pretty hilarious. "Yeah, I love him. I think about him every day. I talk to him. When? Ohhh, when he was a baby. I think about him though. Yeah. I miss him so much." No you don't, Andrew! I hate Jenelle, but at least she has been in his life in some form.

Yeah... that conversation was something else. I don't believe this guy for a second. I think this is all completely producer driven, or he wants money.  Also, why did his weirdo friend have an enormous hat sitting on top of his head?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I totally think production tracked Andrew down and offered him a bunch of $$$ to be on the show. They need a source of drama for Jenelle. It’s way too convenient that Andrew showed up right when they’re desperate for a Jenelle storyline since David is making it impossible for her to bring much drama otherwise. It would be amazing if somehow they could take his whole check and give it to Barb for child support. I’ve thought that about Jenelle’s check for pretty much the whole series. She doesn’t pay either and when she did it was $30!

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I totally think production tracked Andrew down and offered him a bunch of $$$ to be on the show. They need a source of drama for Jenelle. It’s way too convenient that Andrew showed up right when they’re desperate for a Jenelle storyline since David is making it impossible for her to bring much drama otherwise. It would be amazing if somehow they could take his whole check and give it to Barb for child support. I’ve thought that about Jenelle’s check for pretty much the whole series. She doesn’t pay either and when she did it was $30!

I don't think Andrew has ever paid child support, but Barb and Jenelle did come to an agreement about Jenelle paying a couple (?) of years ago. I think Barb gets paid directly from Jenelle's MTV earnings (not positive about that).

That said, I agree that it's most likely that MTV sought Andrew out to create drama/a storyline, which is reprehensible, but, well, MTV is reprehensible. It's beyond obvious that they don't actually care about the well-being of any of the people on the show (least of all the kids). Maybe Barb can get some child support from Andrew's MTV earnings and if he never actually has contact with Jace, I guess it's "No harm no foul" on that level.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I don't think Andrew has ever paid child support, but Barb and Jenelle did come to an agreement about Jenelle paying a couple (?) of years ago. I think Barb gets paid directly from Jenelle's MTV earnings (not positive about that).

That said, I agree that it's most likely that MTV sought Andrew out to create drama/a storyline, which is reprehensible, but, well, MTV is reprehensible. It's beyond obvious that they don't actually care about the well-being of any of the people on the show (least of all the kids). Maybe Barb can get some child support from Andrew's MTV earnings and if he never actually has contact with Jace, I guess it's "No harm no foul" on that level.

Actually it appears Andrew has been paying (or had been paying as of 2017) Barb support for a few years, apparently this was revealed on that Ex Files episode about Jenelle. Shocking! https://www.distractify.com/entertainment/2019/01/21/n_digcVs0/where-is-jace-dad-andrew-now (Bonus: see what appears to be a modeling shot of Andrew at the link...he needs to call Tom Sandoval from VR immediately for some tips 🤣).

I can’t find anything about Jenelle paying Barb through MTV or otherwise. I remember her being ordered to pay a pitifully tiny amount a long, long time ago and she didn’t even pay that regularly. I thought Barb pretty much quit trying to get support from her and didn’t want to get her in trouble with the state either. Apparently it wasn’t $30 but $130 a month that Jenelle was ordered to pay. This article talks about how Barb agreed to suspend those payments: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realitytea.com/2013/12/03/jenelle-evans-caring-for-jace-regularly-child-support-payments-to-barbara-evans-suspended/amp/

Jenelle’s ass should be paying! As of 2017 she still wasn’t paying and blamed it on Barb herself (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realitytea.com/2013/12/03/jenelle-evans-caring-for-jace-regularly-child-support-payments-to-barbara-evans-suspended/amp/

33E6A872-F14F-44F4-9F8A-C23FC571DACB.jpeg

Yes...how DOES Barb get by without that $130 windfall a month? That probably wouldn’t even cover school lunch and random other school costs in a month.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
On 3/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

If Andrew was a model, well, so am I. I mean, I've had my picture taken.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

This is the ONE time I will believe Janelle. When she was saying "he says and does weird stuff".  I totally believe this is true. He seemed really strange in his clip. Nonsensical talking and acting like he has been trying to be in Jace's life when he was gone when he was an infant. Both him and his friend were very unnerving to watch.

Where is the friend that was telling Karl last week that she needs to talk to Javi and be mature? Is she ousted now?  She is just making her boys lives difficult.  I don't want to hear her cry about her communication issues with not knowing if she and Chris are a couple. She clearly does not know how to communicate with anyone. Wasn't that her major in college??  Just full on ignoring people for no damn reason.

Of course Devoid shows 6 months of paying attention to Nova (because the show has been filming) and now Briana considers that Nova should have his last name. So dumb.  Stella looks like Luis. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

This is the ONE time I will believe Janelle. When she was saying "he says and does weird stuff".  I totally believe this is true. He seemed really strange in his clip. Nonsensical talking and acting like he has been trying to be in Jace's life when he was gone when he was an infant. Both him and his friend were very unnerving to watch.

Where is the friend that was telling Karl last week that she needs to talk to Javi and be mature? Is she ousted now?  She is just making her boys lives difficult.  I don't want to hear her cry about her communication issues with not knowing if she and Chris are a couple. She clearly does not know how to communicate with anyone. Wasn't that her major in college??  Just full on ignoring people for no damn reason.

Of course Devoid shows 6 months of paying attention to Nova (because the show has been filming) and now Briana considers that Nova should have his last name. So dumb.  Stella looks like Luis. 

No. That was Becky.  She isn’t going anywhere.   She was partying last night with Kail for Kails birthday. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I can’t find anything about Jenelle paying Barb through MTV or otherwise. I remember her being ordered to pay a pitifully tiny amount a long, long time ago and she didn’t even pay that regularly. I thought Barb pretty much quit trying to get support from her and didn’t want to get her in trouble with the state either. Apparently it wasn’t $30 but $130 a month that Jenelle was ordered to pay. This article talks about how Barb agreed to suspend those payments: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.realitytea.com/2013/12/03/jenelle-evans-caring-for-jace-regularly-child-support-payments-to-barbara-evans-suspended/amp/

On a reunion show a couple of years ago Barb said that she and Jenelle had come to an agreement about child support and Jenelle nodded in agreement. I vaguely recall reading something about Barb dropping the court case because they came to a private agreement she was satisfied with.

• Love 2
On 3/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, teapot said:

she did...but, like...why did she ask Cole, in front of the kids "do I look sexual?"  what does that even mean?

I thought they were making a joke about the dress code for the event. Earlier they had been reading a letter or something about the costume guidelines and how Chelsea was going to have to go shopping to meet them. It seemed like the letter may have been a bit OTT in making sure everyone’s costumes were appropriate. I thought maybe the letter said something about costumes that are too sexual that struck Cole and Chelsea as funny. I’ve certainly made fun of  school guidelines letters with my sister that her kids bring home. Sometimes you can picture the pearl clutching that must have been involved.

Andrew is a hard pass. I think keeping Jace away from him might be the only good decision  Janelle’s ever made.

what are you going to do when you’re pissed off at Devoin, Brianna? Change Nova’s name again? A child’s last name should not be a bargaining tool. It’s the kids name. 

I can sometimes been a bit of a Kali defender since I think she has the sort of personality that allows people to enjoy her suffering and I think both Joe and Javi can be just as ridiculous at times, but aren’t judged as harshly, but she was annoyed? When isn’t she? I lose track of all the things that annoy her. Her primary emotion is annoyed. Still think Javi is a slime ball though.

Leah is fine. She’s sort of just there this season. Gracie however! Damn girl, come sit next to me. Gracie fir the win.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

No. That was Becky.  She isn’t going anywhere.   She was partying last night with Kail for Kails birthday. 

I think Becky is who Kailyn is referring to in her post about ditching a girl who loved her for Chris. 

14 hours ago, TheRealT said:

On a reunion show a couple of years ago Barb said that she and Jenelle had come to an agreement about child support and Jenelle nodded in agreement. I vaguely recall reading something about Barb dropping the court case because they came to a private agreement she was satisfied with.

It sounds like the agreement was to just cancel it. Barb probably didn’t find it to be worth the drama since she had money from the show.

• Love 6